In Four Seasons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guilt began to eat away at Lee, but he stayed, still transfixed by her.

Izzy's face was one of pure bliss, as she lay on her back. Almost silent, with the occasional leg tremor. Her cheeks flushing to match her hair.

That she was so quiet was almost as big a turn on as if she had been loud. Erin had been a loud one, and had never tried to be quiet. Not at home, and not in the backseat of a car.

This was something Izzy had obviously learned. No one was this quiet, unless they were used to someone being able to overhear them.

"Oooh." She let out a final gasp, and Lee realised that she was cumming.

He spun on his heel to disappear, and tripped on the blanket. A moment before he failed to catch himself and faceplanted into the floor, he heard her groan again.

"Ooh, Lee."

His head rang when he hit the carpet, and the extremely solid ground beneath it. Making him doubt that he'd heard her. Or maybe she'd seen him right before he thunked.

"Lee?" Izzy said, "You okay there, little brother?"

He rubbed at his head, and kicked off the blanket so he could attempt to stand up. He swayed for a moment as he got to his feet, feeling a bump swelling on his head. "Yeah... Mostly. Sorry."

She giggled, and skipped over to him. The redhead put her arms around his waist, steadying him. "Kinda got a show, huh?"

"Didn't -"

Izzy hushed him, putting a finger to his lips. A finger that smelled like womanly beauty.

Then she bent over and grabbed the blanket and put it around both their shoulders as she hugged him. "Sorry. I didn't figure that you'd be back so soon. The book was kinda getting to me."

"Seriously? Van's a dick."

She shrugged and hugged him some more, "Mmm. But Ardour is downright adorable. Most of the time. That scene where they were talking about their blackmail photos... It just... Did it for me."

"It's a weird book." Lee struggled to find something to say.

Izzy shrugged again, "Feeling better?"

"My head hurts."

"Shove it outside. The windows are white." She said, looking over, "Took a quick peek outside. It's terrifying. I don't think I've actually seen proper snow here in town, before."

Lee nodded and put a hand to his sore head, "I think I should find the camping radio. But I'm pretty sure that's in the garage, which is freezing."

Izzy helped walk him closer to the fire, "Everywhere is, except this room, isn't it?"

"Mmm. Mostly why I came back when I did."

She hesitated, "... Saw you."

"Huh?"

Izzy rolled her eyes, "Watching me. I saw you."

"Oh." He went crimson and stared at the ground, "I'm sor-"

She shushed him again, and hugged him tighter. She sighed heavily, "We're not going to have much privacy, right now. And without the Internet... People do stuff when they get bored. Especially when they're cold."

"Right."

She kissed his cheek and helped him sit down, dragging him by the blanket, "'Sides, it was kinda... Hot. Considering I was thinking about you."

"Holy crap."

Izzy rolled her eyes, "I was just reading a brother-sister romance, of course I was thinking about you. Don't let it go to your head. Doesn't mean anything."

"It doesn't?"

She shook her head, "Nope. Not a thing. Isn't like you've never jacked off over me, is it? Not once?"

"Once or twice." He admitted, "But only once or twice."

"Wow. Kinda feel insulted." She giggled and poked him in the side, "You're telling me that I'm not hot enough for your fantasies? Really?"

Lee glared and then sighed, "No... The guilt afterwards is more than enough to stop me going down that route. How often have you imagined me?"

"On top. Behind. Facefucking, and butt stuff and... And you said `how often'. Not `how'." Izzy flushed and smiled sheepishly, "Whoops. Um... Few times a year? Mostly after seeing you, sorry to say. You're hot, Lee. And hotter because I can't have you."

"Actually, I'm freezing." He said, pulling at the blanket that had mostly been claimed by her, trying to shuffle back under it. "We don't both fit."

"Mmm." Izzy thought for a moment, and then surprised him by shuffling into his lap. "Don't read into it, I'm just cold. Doesn't mean anything."

He glanced at the heater thermostat... Which was blank. The power was still out. How cold was it, in here, really?

The warmth between his legs was intense. Izzy felt like a furnace as she sat on him, her soft ass pressing into his groin as she shuffled into a comfortable position.

"Right. Nothing. Says the girl who was just flicking her bean."

She giggled, "Well, hope you enjoyed it. I did, but I'm done. Not a multiple wonder, myself. More a one and done, type girl."

"Too much information." Lee rolled his eyes, "Holy hell, is it seriously still getting colder, in here?"

"Yeah, woodstack isn't going to last." Izzy glanced over at it, "But... Guess we should ration the supply. You should find the radio."

"Whilst you hog the fireplace and all the blankets."

She shrugged and smiled at him sweetly, "I'll let you hug me, when you get back. Best I can do. Not like I'd know where to look for something you own."

"Could give me back my blanket."

"Nope." She shook her head, "We're going to need all of them. And each other. Just wait until we don't have any more wood to burn."

Lee reluctantly moved her out of his lap and stepped up out of the blanket. Izzy giggled and snuggled it around her tightly, like she'd won some sort of argument.

---

He grabbed every blanket that he had left, as well as a few more jumpers and tracksuit pants, before sliding the pile of stuff into the back loungeroom, along with the radio.

Izzy laughed as she saw him, "Nesting material! Awesome."

"Doesn't sound like we'll need it." Lee waved at the radio, "They're saying that power is coming back on."

Her face fell, and she stuck out her bottom lip.

He rolled his eyes, "What, enjoying the camp out?"

"Yeah. Haven't had this much attention from you in years. The little brother grew up and forgot all about his boring older sister." She shrugged.

Lee grabbed one of the softer blankets and laid it down in front of the fireplace like a bedroll, and signalled for her to climb on. "I mean, I suppose I don't ask for your advice anymore... But that's mostly because I'm either better at adult stuff, or the stuff is... Awkward."

Izzy lay down and stretched for a moment, before suddenly curling into a tight ball. "You're awkward about it, not me. Also, freezing. Blanket me."

He laid several down atop her, enough that she complained it was heavy, and then worked his own way into the nest. Lying on his back a foot or so away from her.

Izzy immediately wrapped around his side, one flexible leg go up and around his waist. She pulled him in and sighed contentedly. "That's better. So... If it was only once or twice, was it memorable?"

"Huh?"

"Jacking it to me." She said with a cheeky grin.

Lee rolled his eyes, "Sometimes, I wonder if I have a sister or a freaking succubus. Are you ever not horny?"

"I'm not horny. I'm curious." Izzy replied, "And... Well... Still kinda insulted. You daydream about Erin, but not me? I kinda thought I was hotter than her."

He turned on his side to face her, "You're not letting this go, are you? I'm really not comfortable talking about this."

"And I really don't care." Izzy prodded, "It's just fantasies. They really don't mean shit, Lee. I mean, I've dreamed about you fucking my ass... But ain't nobody touched my butt. Or ever will."

He felt himself getting annoyed again, "And I don't care that you don't care. You're my sister. Hell, aren't you supposed to be a good influence on me? You're the older one."

"I... Hated Erin." Izzy suddenly confessed, "Absolutely hated her. So... Maybe I'm getting annoyed that you keep daydreaming about her. I want you to focus on me."

He didn't quite get how those two things went together.

"You hated my girlfriend?"

The redhead nodded, "Yeah. Sorry... But not really sorry."

"Huh. Why?"

Izzy turned away from him, curling into a ball by her lonesome. Her voice was barely above a whisper, but hot and angry. "She was a bitch, Lee. Nothing but a bitch who was always going to break your heart. I never thought she was in it for more than the sex."

He pulled at her shoulder but she shook him off.

Lee looked at the back of her head in concern. "Talk to me, Iz. Your opinion has always mattered to me. I know my judgement sucks, sometimes... But she really blindsided me. What did I miss?"

"Everything." She grunted, "You always miss everything."

He shuffled over to her, putting an arm around her waist. "I know. Please? A moment ago I couldn't stop you talking -"

"I don't want to talk about Erin!" Izzy yelled, at the same time as grabbing onto his arm tightly. He could feel her belly stud pressing into his forearm.

Lee sighed heavily, "Still don't get what I've done wrong... But you wanted to hear about a time I fantasised about you? Is this just a thing so that you feel... I dunno... Sexy?"

"Kinda." She said with a tone suggested he wasn't even close, and a hint that she was feeling emotional.

He struggled for a moment, and then gave in. "The guilt is bad. I'm pretty sure that you're going to hate me. And it'd be justified."

"Mmm." Izzy's voice still cracked, despite the non-committal response.

He was tempted to move away from her before explaining this story. Maybe not out of warmth, but at least get his balls out of punching distance.

However, he was half-certain she was crying, and she was clutching at his arm. He already felt like a dick.

"So... Last Easter, we had the whole family over at yours, remember?" His story started innocently enough. "I brought Erin, who promptly got drunk with Mum, and both passed out on the couch."

Izzy relaxed a little, shuffling towards him. "Yeah. You were fun. We ended up on the roof, looking at the stars. Just the two of us, and the quiet."

"After."

"After?"

Lee winced, "Yeah. After I broke your trust. I... Before we came over, Erin was promising all kinds of things."

"What part of this is about me?" Izzy said with irritation, "I don't want to hear about the girl who is finally out of your life."

He squeezed her reassuringly, "Don't worry. We're getting there... Unfortunately, we're getting there. So, Erin had been... Doing things. To amp me up."

"Aha."

Izzy sounded even more pissed off. He couldn't really imagine how she was going to take this betrayal, especially if she fondly remembered the roof, afterwards.

"Well, Erin asked me to find an excuse to go to the bathroom. When everyone was chilling on the couch." Lee continued, "Eventually... I came back, and found her passed out."

Izzy snorted, "So that's why you were so pissed off at her. Blue balled."

"No." Lee shook his head, "You didn't see me, then. You saw me when I was feeling guilty and wanting to run. I saw her from the hall, and then... Then I saw you."

She leaned back into him a little, "Saw me?"

"Tired, content. Looking happy, and with that amazing dress and those damn boots." Lee forced himself to keep going with his confession.

The boots in question were black and white lace-ups. A brief glance could even let you think she was wearing white stilettos, before realising they were knee-high stompers.

Izzy gave a small giggle, "You like those, huh? Should wear 'em more often. The dress, too."

A tiny involuntary flex made Lee realised his body was remembering this as much as he was. He went to pull away from her, but Izzy shuffled in closer.

Pressing him tightly against her ass.

It seemed almost instinctive, where he wasn't sure she'd noticed. She probably wouldn't mind, if she did. Izzy was odd like that. More like to take it as a compliment as not.

Nestling against her, he felt like he was touching something solid. Maybe a pad or something, which would hopefully be a boner-killing thought. Though, if the storm didn't let up, that could be a problem.

"So... I've got no excuses. I was horny, but I wasn't drunk or anything else." Lee winced, "I..."

"Panties."

He breathed in sharply, and she giggled, "You think a girl doesn't notice when a pair of her nickers just up and goes missing? Granted, didn't think it was you, but the vanishing act bugged me."

Lee cringed, "Yeah. I mean... I didn't know what to do. Washing them and putting them on the line was kinda going to tell you what I did, too."

"Tell me what you did." Izzy whispered.

He raised an eyebrow, "Would have thought that'd be obvious."

"I told you some of my fantasies about you." Izzy said tetchingly.

Lee cringed, acutely aware of the lack of distance now between them. "I... I did it on your bed. I didn't see which panties I grabbed, not really. Just grabbed ones from your hamper."

"Mmm." She mused, "Bad little brother."

He swallowed, "Then... It wasn't a nice fantasy. Just throwing you onto the bed in your outfit. Taking you, whether or not you were into it. Until you were begging for more."

"Ooh." Izzy shivered, "I didn't realise you were into that sort of stuff. I always imagine you as a big softie. Romantic."

Lee winced, "It's part of the guilt. I usually am. I just... You're my sister. Imagining consent is hard. So... I came back with a wad of cum soaked panties in my pocket, wanting to leave and Erin was still passed out. That was why I looked pissed."

"Guilt must have ate you alive when I decided to try and cheer you up, and we just sat on the roof in the quiet." Izzy mused.

"At first. I did manage to forget after a little while. Being with you... Is nice. I do love my older sister, despite appearances."

She gave a little shudder, and dragged him against her tighter, "I'm... Glad you told me. I am upset, a little. Less than I would have expected. Kinda nice to know I'm still a turn on."

"Sorry."

She shrugged, "Ain't like I'm one for criticising horny behaviour. My brother rescues me from a snow storm, and then catches me with my hand in the cookie jar. I could have chosen a better moment."

"I'm still sorry. And sorry about that, too."

Izzy turned her head a little, "Say... You don't still have them, do you? So I can take 'em back?"

"Did I keep my sister's cum-soaked panties for over a year, knowing that they were evidence that I'm a horrible person?" Lee said with a laugh, "Yeah, no."

"Too bad."

He winced, "I steal your favourites?"

"They would have been." Izzy replied, and let out a little yawn, "Say, um... You wouldn't mind if I fell asleep like this, would you? Not much to do, cold outside, and warm in your arms."

Lee tried to relax, "Sure."

---

He didn't know how long he'd been asleep for, but he came awake with a jolt of confusion.

His chest felt strange, the blanket heavy, and he was surrounded by a roaring orange light. The fire really was roaring, vents open to help rekindle it.

Oddest, he almost felt like he was having a wet dream. There was a deep and intense warmth wrapped around his dick.

It took him a moment to realise that the blanket was heavy, because there were about five on top of him. The fire helped him remember where he was.

He didn't quite know what to make of the warmth and sensations around his cock, on the other hand.

Lee lifted the blankets slowly, looking down.

He saw a sweaty looking redhead, half-grinning as she worked him between her lips. Her tongue swirling around and making him feel things he shouldn't be.

"Oh, fuck." He cursed.

Izzy grinned some more, and then increased her efforts on him. His hands tightened up, and he tried to stifle a groan. Tried to find the words to tell her to stop.

He hit the back of her throat, and gasped.

Damn, his big sister was good at this.

"Iz..."

She stuck her middle finger up at him, as she continued to wordlessly put Erin's skills to shame. Finding every part of him that was sensitive.

He hadn't been this blown away by a blowjob since... His first.

Oh god, his sister was blowing him.

And he was letting her.

She managed to push him to the back of her throat, again. Smoothly deepthroating him as he stared at her sweaty red hair bobbing up and down.

Lee grunted again, "Oh, fuck."

Izzy smirked and made an okay sign with one of her hands. Letting him know she knew he was close, and that she wanted him to.

Wanted her little brother to cum in her mouth.

His eyes rolled back in his head.

"Mffm!" Izzy complained urgently, as he exploded. Completely and utterly exploded. It wasn't a spray, it wasn't a shotgun. It was like every trace of seed in him burst out, all at once.

Filling her mouth to overflowing and blowing out her cheeks, with his cum. He could feel himself, dribbling back down to his balls, twisted together with her saliva.

She tried for a bit to clean him up, before rolling her eyes and letting go. Gasping for air as his cum rolled out of her open mouth. Dribbling down her chin, as he stared at her flushed red face.

"Fuck."

Izzy smirked, "Got any other words, Lee? That one is kinda getting old."

"We... We..."

She laughed, "You made a mess. Lemme grab the towel."

His sister bounced out of the makeshift bed, and snagged the towel she'd used earlier to dry her hair. Wiping off her chin first, before lazily coming over and beginning to clean him up.

Lee went to stop her, to try and take over, but she knocked his hand away and rolled her eyes.

Izzy smiled and gave a quick kiss to his twitching and softening dick, "You know, for a guy who thinks he always has to take care of me, you don't take it that well when I do the same for you."

"We should not have done that."

She pulled up his pants, patting at his crotch gently before flopping down next to him. She pulled the blankets back into position and lightly kissed his cheek. "From where I was kneeling, you didn't do anything."

"Izzy!"

She put an arm across his chest, and sighed heavily, "Oh, shut up, Lee. I did it because I wanted to. Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it."

"It was... Fucking amazing." He said grudgingly.

She snuggled in closer to him, wrapping one of her legs around his, "Good. Was I better than her?"

"Her?"

Izzy made an annoyed sound, "Nevermind."

"I... Why?"

His sister made an even more annoyed noise. "I told you, already. I did it, because I wanted to. Honestly, you're so dense. You always miss everything."

"I do." Lee admitted, "Can't... Can't you help me out, for once? Please. I mean, this is kinda... Out there. We just... You..."

Izzy snorted as she laughed at him, "Oh, I should have done that ages ago. Watching you squirm is the best."

"Iz!"

She sighed heavily, "You already know I find you hot. And maybe I felt like showing you a good time. Does it have to be anything more than that? Why can't you just be happy it happened?"

"You're my sister!"

"And I've still got a vagina in-between my legs!" She snapped right back at him, getting pissed off that he wasn't dropping it.

He knew she kept saying that it was nothing. As if it meant nothing. But he knew when she was lying. Well, most of the time he could tell.

She was lying about this.

He pretended to believe her, even though he desperately wanted to know what had inspired her to cross the line. "Suppose I should make you some dinner now, then. If you're going to do stuff like that for me."

"Who says it was anything more than a one time thing?" Izzy said quickly.

He shrugged, "Wasn't meaning to imply it wasn't. More just trying to ask if you were hungry. It is about dinner time, isn't it? We slept most of the day."

"You did." She replied, "I finished the book. You were right, the last bit is... Weird. Kinda wrecked it for me, to be honest. Too weird."

Lee smiled weakly, "Eh. That's the author for you. Controversial and weird. That's what he writes."