In Four Seasons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,820 Followers

"Mmm." Izzy sighed and snuggled up to him, kissing his cheek, "You know... A girl could get used to this. Why'd it take the snow storm of the century to wrest a cuddle out of my little brother?"

He fought back a yawn, "So... Are we just pretending that nothing's happened? Or are we pretending it means nothing?"

"Oh, shut up." She replied, and climbed out of the blankets. He watched as Izzy walked over to the kitchen and lit the stove with the matches.

She busied herself, making another hot chocolate, as he stared at her and saw someone else entirely.

He struggled to try and see his sister, and not the amazing redhead he'd woken up to.

The redhead he'd fantasised about screwing, on her bed, when he came inside her panties.

Part of him wanted more.

The other part of him wanted to hit himself in the face until he woke up from this weird wetdream.

Izzy glanced back at him and smirked, "Staring at my ass? Mmm. Gotta say, it is tight. I do like it."

"Can't a guy have an existential crisis for five minutes?" Lee complained.

She turned around, leaning onto the bench, "Ya know, that fantasy you had? About just taking me until I liked it? I don't think I like the idea. Much rather it if you kissed me."

"Izzy! Would you please stop thinking with... Between your legs!"

"Cunt. Twat. Vagina. Vulva. Pussy." She said deliberately, "Big sis has a pussy."

"Stop it!"

Her face softened, and she made a sad face, "Hey. I... I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to piss you off. I was just... Nevermind. I'll drop it."

"Sit by the fire." Lee ordered, standing up and feeling the wetness in his pants as he headed for the kitchen. "I'll make us some pasta. And your drink."

Izzy looked like she was going to argue for a second, and then gave up. She walked passed him, close enough to touch, but neither of them reached for the other.

He tried to calm himself with the cooking.

Checking the fridge, and finding that it was running again. A quick glance at the freezer showed he wouldn't need to defrost it. Things had been too cold to melt.

He grabbed some beef mince, and the other things to make a spaghetti bolognese, and tossed it together.

He really did find cooking calming, helping him think as he tried to put everything together. Trying to think what had inspired Izzy to do something...

Well, it wasn't that out of line for her.

It was still unexpected. She'd never even come close to doing something this insane, before. She'd flirted a bit, now and then. Told him way too much about her sex life.

Was it just the cold and the fact she was turned on and didn't have her battery boyfriend?

She said she'd hated Erin, but it seemed to him like maybe it was less hate and more... Jealousy?

Could Izzy really have been jealous of Erin? Upset about the way she had treated him, not because she was a protective elder sister, but because she wished she could treat him better, herself?

Those kinds of thoughts were insane.

But... So was waking up to his dick in her mouth.

Insane that it had happened. Insane that she'd shown enough skill to make him cum in the space of a couple minutes, versus... Well, Erin had never managed it without there being actual sex involved.

"Can I ask something awkward, and rude?" Lee called out.

Izzy chuckled, "This is me, that we're talking about. 'Course you can."

"And get a non-sarcastic answer. A real answer, not you brushing it off or avoiding it." Lee stated firmer.

She yawned, "Ah, that's different. Dunno. Maybe."

"Why don't you have a boyfriend, Iz?"

She coughed, completely taken in by surprise. He glanced towards her, and saw a half-panicked expression on her face. She glared at him, "Either you've got smarter, or this is a wild coincidence."

"I want an honest answer."

She breathed a sigh of relief, "Oh good. I was scared for a second, there. I'm just not interested in maintaining a relationship with most guys, Lee. It's too much work, and I don't feel what they do. Better to have the vibrating kind. They don't need me to sweet talk 'em."

"You actually do sweet talk?" Lee found himself teasing her, even though he knew it was a bad idea.

Izzy yawned, "Boring. Guy's never understand it when you're subtle. Gotta hit 'em with a hammer between the eyes before they realise something you've been telling them for years."

"I guess we're just used to being confused by mixed signals. One minute a girl is telling you not to read into anything, next she's crawling into your bed."

She laughed, "Got me there. Girls do tend to make excuses. We're human, even if we seem incomprehensible sometimes. Means we get scared. I mean, rejection ain't easy for anyone."

He began serving dinner, "You know... I think I'm even more confused than before, now."

She shrugged, shuffling over in one of the blankets to grab her bowl, "Well, can't help you there."

"Can't, or won't?" Lee demanded.

Izzy thought for a moment, sucking on the end of her fork, and then shrugged, "Either?"

---

Dinner had been a silent affair.

Lee had no idea to make of what his sister had done. Too many mixed signals. Maybe she had done it for fun, no strings attached. Maybe she had because she was jealous and actually wanted him, and wanted to do more with him.

Either way, she had definitively told him that she didn't want to talk about it. Which left him trying to sort out if he was okay with it.

If she wasn't his sister, then he probably would be finding a way to get her going. Offering to go down on her, and return the favour.

Problem was... She was.

He could remember her putting a bandaid on his knee when he'd fallen and was crying.

He could remember her teaching him how to ride a bike.

Remember her hugging him the first time a girlfriend broke up with him.

None of those memories could be reconciled with the image of her sweaty red hair and face, his cock in her mouth, as she told him that it was okay to cum.

Even though they had power back, they were still pretty much snowed in. The last of the woodstack was burning, more for the comfort of the flames than the heat.

He'd probably have to go into work tomorrow, so their impromptu getaway was coming to an end.

He just didn't really know what it was that was ending.

He didn't know how his relationship with his sister had changed. He just knew that it had. He'd never really see her the same way.

Izzy had been clear that she didn't want to talk about what her intentions were, which left him more muddled than ever.

Lee was beginning to resent her.

What she had done had felt amazing in the moment, but pretending that it had no implications was a seriously bitchy move on her part.

"You going to sleep in front of the fire, tonight?" He asked her cautiously.

The redhead glared at him, "... Yeah. Why?"

"I was thinking I might turn the heating on and use my bed." Lee tried to be casual.

Izzy glared at him, "Oh, don't do that. You enjoyed it. Doesn't mean you need to run away from me. It's nice having someone to cuddle up to. Can't I get one more night of that? Or I have a totally fucked our relationship?"

"Last time I fell asleep next to you..."

She winced, "Fair point. What do you want me to say?"

"Anything!" He lost his temper, "You refuse to talk about this. You don't get to fuck around with your brother, and then tell him shit! What the fuck is wrong with you!?"

A sudden, and singular, tear slipped down Izzy's cheek. "... Go away."

Lee put down his bowl and walked away, pausing only to turn the heating on for his bedroom.

---

He'd half been expecting her to stop him.

Then he'd tried to get up the courage and go back to her, for his outburst. He had asked a fair question, but he hadn't actually asked it fairly.

Eventually, Lee had just gone to sleep.

Putting off the inevitable confrontation, and making it worse for his future self.

Which meant that when he emerged from his bedroom, he was absolutely terrified to see what he would find.

If Izzy had just up and left, that might actually be worse than having to have any kind of conversation about it.

His sister had been right, though.

Their relationship was fast circling the toilet.

What he found, however, was his sister curled up into a tight ball. Her head resting on a lump of folded blanket, as she slept. Her face was slack, and peaceful, despite the position she was in.

Lee sat down quietly beside her, resisting the urge to stroke her cheek. He felt guilty. It was his fault it looked like she'd cried herself to sleep.

She might be his older sister, but sometimes it really wasn't clear which of them was the elder. At moments like this, Lee felt a desperate need to protect her.

Couldn't much protect her from himself.

"Mmm." Izzy complained, and shuffled, "I gave you a way better wake up, than you're giving me. What do you want?"

"I don't know."

She sat up slowly, and sighed heavily, "Let's... Let's forget the last twenty four hours happened. Call it my mistake, and never talk about it again."

"I was probably going to do that." He smiled sadly, "But... Still leaves me wondering why."

Izzy ran a hand through her bed hair, trying to flatten it, "Can we talk about it after I have a shower? Ooh. Hot shower. They always feel better when it's freezing out, don't they?"

"You can't even pretend that you're going to talk about it without trying to distract me." Lee leaned back on his wrists, "I'm sorry I was an asshole, last night."

"You had a reason." She replied quietly.

He shrugged.

Izzy winced, "Lee... Do you hate me, now?"

"I hate you for not telling me. But I don't... Hate you. I just don't understand you." He sighed heavily.

She shrugged, "I did what I wanted to."

"Were you trying to get me to return the favour?" Lee asked, "That, I could understand. It's the... You barely even hinted that I should kiss you. And you strongly suggested I shouldn't without asking."

"So, you do listen."

He looked at her, "And you never the answer the question. Not even a little. Is it because you don't actually have an answer?"

"I've got answers. Just to different questions." She said esoterically, and yawned, "Have you got any breakfast?"

Lee gave up, shaking his head and standing up, "Sure. I'll need to head into work, soon. Try and make sure everything turns back on without falling apart. You?"

"Eugh. Probably going to get a dozen calls the minute office hours start." She yawned, again. "But, I was thinking of working from home. Seeing as my place is probably a mess. I... Kinda panicked after the heating went out. Made a nest in the living room."

Lee decided he was never going to know why he'd woken up with his cock inside his sister's mouth.

It would haunt his dreams, and his fantasies.

"It's still freezing out there. Ice on the roads." Lee cautioned her, "I'll make you some porridge. You like brown sugar, not honey, right?"

Izzy sighed heavily, "Yeah... Thanks. For dropping it."

"Let me know if you managed to break anything, after you check over your house." Lee replied, letting her know that things were going to move back towards normality.