In Front of Friends

Story Info
A night with friends turns wild.
1.8k words
4.13
19.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Canary2
Canary2
29 Followers

Alex was 21 and I was 23 when we got married in 1978. She was a virgin and I had been with two girls, so we weren't very experienced. She had an experience before we met when a guy on their first date forced her to touch his penis, and it had a traumatic affect on her. As a result, she has only touched me a few times in our 44 years of marriage.

43 years ago

We were on summer break from our jobs in the school (I was a teacher, and she was a secretary), and Alex had gone to her parents' farm to help get things ready for a family reunion. I stayed in the small town we had lived in since our wedding a year ago to finish some haying for a farmer I was helping out for the summer. Alex came from a family of 11 kids, and she was right in the middle. Only two of the older siblings were married, and they wouldn't be coming home until the weekend, so we claimed the only bedroom on the main floor other than her parents' room. It was right off the kitchen/dining area in their old two story farm house. Since I had been working long hours on the farm, Alex went to help her mom about a week and a half ago. Prior to that she had her period, so we hadn't had sex in over two weeks. I was dead tired when I arrived around 11:00 on Wednesday night. The family was in the midst of a board game so after saying my hello's I immediately crashed.

I woke to a soft blowing in my ear and Alex pinching my nipple. I had an erection and murmured,

"Good morning."

She answered by moving her lips to my mouth in a long passionate kiss.

"Good morning. I see you are up and ready to go." She said as she ran her thigh against my hardon.

"What do expect? It's been over two weeks since we made love." I said as I reached for her small breast and gave her sensitive nipple a squeeze.

"And how many times did you jerk off during that time?" I was really surprised by this comment, because she had never used the term before, and we didn't talk about masturbation. I, of course, masturbate from time to time, since sex is usually limited to about once a week. Not enough for me.

"Zero," I said honestly. "I've been working all the time. And how many times have you done it since you've been here."

She laughed. "Never have and never will." I believed her.

I reached down and yanked my running shorts that I wear as pajamas down to my thighs.

"And what do you think you're doing?"

"Believe me it won't take long." I said as I reached for her panty clad pussy which she pushed away.

"And that is supposed to impress me. Besides, there is no lock on the door, and I can here them getting breakfast ready out there. Just kiss me for a little while." She said as she continued to rub her thigh on my modest five inch cock.

After a minute of kissing and her action with her thigh I reached down to stop her leg and said, "If we don't stop, I'm going to come."

"So come," she said, looking into my eyes and smiling as she increased the pressure and speed of her thigh.

And man did I cum. The first three blasts hit my chin, and I actually heard the first one hit because of the force it had. Had she not had her leg pinning my cock to my body, it may have hit the ceiling. It was by far the most powerful orgasm I had ever had. Alex stared in amazement. It was the first time she had seen a man cum. I was a mess.

"Wow. That was hot," she said as she flipped on her back and pulled off her panties.

"I'm going to take a shower. You can use these to clean up." She said as she tossed me her panties and left the room.

The inside of the crotch of her panties was soaked with her slimy juices, and I took the opportunity to smell and taste her sweetness. I didn't have may opportunities to taste her as she thought it was gross that I wanted to eat her out. I was hoping to play with her a little and give her an orgasm when she was done showering, but that was not going to happen.

"Your turn for the shower and others are waiting. We are going to Jane and Kevin's tonight for dinner. Make sure you bring a condom, and we can find a place to park on the way home." She said as she leaned in for a long passionate kiss.

"I guess I don't taste that bad, you nasty panty licker," she said as she smiled and started dressing.

That evening, we got in the car and made the 10-mile trip into town to have dinner with her best friend and husband. We were joined by another classmate of theirs and spouse, Barb and John. Jane and Kevin got married shortly after they graduated from high school four years ago. Both were sand haired, on the short side, with a few extra pounds, but not fat. Jane had big boobs. They were a fun couple, and we got together with them whenever we visited Alex's parents. Barb was a very petite woman with long red hair that touched her ass. She had a little girl's face with little girl breasts. John was average height and build but could be a real ass sometimes. They had been married for two years, and we all felt that Barb could have done better. Alex is the tallest of the girls at 5'7" with dark hair that comes past her shoulders. She wears a 32B bra and has that gap right below her pussy. I, Stan, am 5'10" and 20 pounds heavier than during my athletic days in high school.

Dinner was fun, and the wine was flowing during the meal. That was replaced by cocktails and music. I was taking it a little easy on the drinks since I had to drive 10 miles, but I was still having a good time. The girls were up dancing, as girls do. John commented that it was like going to a strip club with too many clothes and no lap dances. That spurred a discussion about why men were so smitten with looking at breasts and what happened during lap dances. We assured our wives that regardless of what we saw at these places, we always wanted to come home to them. And we were always ready to make them happy when we got home. That made them laugh, saying we were always ready without going to a strip club. There was some more talk on the risqué side and how our wives' pussies could get us to do about anything. I could tell this talk was having an effect on Alex. She was wearing blue jean shorts and a white T-shirt. Her nipples were erect and very visible. This was 1979, long before the stupid padded bras of today.

"Ladies let's go to the kitchen and look for some snacks," Jane announced and the three of them headed out.

A few minutes later they returned from the kitchen without snacks.

"You have 30 seconds to strip down to your underwear or the party is over," Janet said in a stern voice.

The three of looked at each other with confused expressions.

"The clock is ticking," Alex said.

I started by removing my socks and soon we were all standing in just our whitey tidies. The girls turned and walked to the master bedroom.

"What the hell just happened?" Kevin said.

"More importantly, what is going to happen now?" I said.

"Put Meat Loaf on," Janet called from the bedroom.

When the music started, the girls came into view. They were wearing only their bras and panties. They danced to the music in the center of the room. I was seated on the couch, and the other two were in the recliners. When our wives approached us, we were informed of the no touching rule like the strip clubs.

I was watching what was happening throughout the room, but my attention was soon back to what my wife was doing. She danced in front of me, bending over enough for her bra to fall forward displaying a hint of nipple to me. The look in her eyes was pure heat. She turned around and guided my legs apart as she planted her ass on my crotch. I grabbed her hips and helped her grind her but into my hard cock. I glanced around the room and all the action was mimicking what the strip club conversation was earlier. There were definitely three hard cocks and six erect nipples. It was a good thing I had a release earlier that day or I would have had a mess in my underwear by now. This was hot.

Alex stood and turned around facing me. She moved my legs together and spread her legs to straddle me. I could see her panties were soaked. She ground her pussy into hardon and kissed me passionately like a wild woman. She grabbed one of my hands and moved it to her breast. I followed with my other hand, pinching her nipples hard. She moaned into my mouth as she had her first orgasm of the night. She continued to rub herself on me and I could feel her juices soaking through my underwear. She looked at me with desperate eyes as she continued to frantically rub her pussy on me.

"I need you in me now," she pleaded.

"My fingers?"

"No, your dick."

"The rubber is in the car," I said.

"I don't care I need it now."

Who was I to argue? We had been talking about ditching the condoms and trying to start a family. I pushed my briefs down to my thighs and Alex moved her panties over to expose her pussy and impaled herself on my penis. She let out a loud moan and started slamming herself onto my cock. It didn't take her long to come and she let out a loud guttural moan. This put me over the edge and I came inside her pussy for the first time in my life.

Everyone got dressed, and we spent another hour drinking. There was a bit of awkwardness all around, but that soon faded.

Alex slid in beside me when we got in the car and said with a giggle, "I can't believe we just did that. Let's find a place to park." We did, and I came for the third time that day after giving my wife a thorough fucking

Canary2
Canary2
29 Followers