In Front of My Husband Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of us could hardly believe that we then heard Rob say.

"What now then?" as he looked from me to John. That solved the dilemma.

"Well, I guess Rob you should start by sitting next to Jayne, yes Jayne?"

My heart really did start to pound then. I stammered, "Yes I suppose so."

After the dinner, I had sat on an overstuffed six-seater sofa while the two guys had slumped into matching chairs either end of the sofa; the chairs and sofa being arranged round a smoked glass and gun metal grey, glass coffee table in the middle of which was a beautiful display of fresh, gorgeous smelling lilies.

Rob got up and sat closely next to me. I was sitting in the middle of the end cushion, the one closer to where John was seated. Rob sat on the next cushion. They both turned towards the other. Rob smiled, which I thought that was nice. He raised his eyebrows and said.

"Ok Jayne?"

"Yes," I replied looking from Rob to John and back to the 'kid' again.

He moved closer; his eyes were locked on mine with that nice considerate smile on his face. He leaned forward placing his right hand on my left shoulder. He applied a little pressure. I went with it and slowly our faces closed the gap between us.

Watching his wife being kissed by Rob ranked with one of the most erotic sights John had ever seen, and on his world travels he had seen many. He had no idea why it was or why he had this big thing about seeing Jayne with another man. But then John was a complicated person in many ways including sex. He had dabbled in most 'diversions' as he preferred to call such experiences as humiliation, domination, S & M, orgies, threesomes and the like. He didn't see himself as being bisexual, just sexual, but he had also enjoyed a number of mildly gay experiences, mutual masturbation at gay saunas, being sucked and sucking and, of course, being massaged to a climax by another man.

This desire to see Jayne with another guy had been building up for several years. At the same time, he had also started fantasising about seeing her with another woman and had resolved that if this worked with Rob then that would be his next objective.

How he had suppressed his excitement between finalising the arrangements with Rob and now, John had no idea, but the very day he finalised things he rang Jayne to say he would be home early, something that rarely happened.

"I've got great news and I want to tell you right away," he said quietly into his mobile phone from his office in the Covent Garden.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I'm coming home now so please wait."

"That's not fair," I replied having no real idea what it could be.

"Maybe not but it will be fair when I get there, so put on something really sexy."

"We going out then?" Jayne asked becoming even more confused.

"Oh no very much staying in so when I say put something on, I don't mean very much."

That was how he broke the news to me an hour or so later when he fucked me in the hallway of our house with me bent forward over a table my black thong pushed to one side and my tits pulled out from the tight cupped black bra he had bought me from AP some time ago.

I didn't see him for a few days after the announcement. He had a trip round his company's major European customers that took from a Sunday afternoon until the following Thursday. We spoke on the phone every day, though, and he continually referred to how good it was going to be with Rob and how he just knew they would both enjoy it. For the first time in probably ten years, we had phone sex.

"It's just what our marriage needs at this time," he claimed.

I wasn't convinced of that. I wasn't at all sure that our marriage needed it, but I was pretty sure I wanted it. Wanted what, I asked myself frequently whilst he was away? Certainly, another man, again the difference thing surfaced, I wanted something new. That urge, I was pretty sure I could contain. What was becoming more difficult and wasn't helped by seeing such films as Notes on a Scandal and The Reader, reading about women with younger guys and having a tennis friend at the club whisper that she was shagging Andre, the sexiest young tennis coach at the club, was my desire to have a younger man. Was that a typical thing? Did all or most women go through such a phase? Was it simply natural or was I in a minority? I had no idea, but several times that week when I was alone at home, I found myself imagining being with a younger man, with the inevitable consequences, a heavy masturbation session.

I have a tendency to be obsessive. When I start something, such as learning to play golf or collecting things such as eighteenth-century English porcelain, I really go for it heart and soul. As I pushed my boobs back into my bra, pulled my thong up and smoothed my skirt back into place after a particularly strong vibrator induced orgasm in the conservatory, I shuddered at the thought that I might become obsessive about fucking young men.

I also shuddered, well shivered with guilt and apprehension actually, at the other dark thoughts going through my mind as I had sex with myself, for not all the lithe, firm bodies were faceless. One I saw very clearly indeed.

Part 2

Rob was gentle, surprisingly adept at kissing and unlike many men he was patient, actually amazingly so for one so young. His lips firstly softly touched mine almost enquiringly after our faces had completely closed the gap between them, I turned mine slightly to one side just as our mouths met. I let his lips brush against mine for a short time before feeling them fully engulf my lips. We kissed, closed mouthed like that for a few moments as, like any new lovers, we began getting used to each other.

It seemed so strange to be kissing someone I hardly knew. I hadn't done that for so many year and I couldn't help glancing towards John several times. I was intrigued, albeit a little disappointed, at how aroused and interested he looked. But I had felt that almost continuously since he had first put the idea of letting him watch me with another man. Try as I might I just couldn't comprehend the reasoning behind why a husband would want to watch his wife having sex with another man, especially as he had chosen and sourced a much younger one. I had thought many times since John had told me about Rob, a man young enough to have been our son. Was he on some form of incest guilt trip I wondered acknowledging that mentally I wasn't total innocent in that department?

I felt Rob's tongue touching my lips, probing and again enquiring. 'God they do get good young these days' I thought opening my mouth, effectively accepting his enquiry. His tongue snaked inside at the same time as he started to ease me backwards into the corner of the sofa until I was lying almost flat. Rob was half on top and half to one side of me, his chest was squashing my left boob, his stomach and bulge were pressed against the outside of my left, upper thigh and my hip. My feet were still on the floor with my legs bent at the knees.

I suddenly realised that my arms had gone round Rob's neck and I was pulling his face towards mine. It hit me that I had done that without even thinking about it. I felt guilty and that made me glance across at my husband. He was leaning forward his eyes focused on us, he had a slight smile on his face, he seemed to be transfixed; he was certainly enjoying it I thought.

As indeed he was; more actually than he had imagined he would. Whilst he'd had this urge to see Jayne with another man for ages, there was, however, still that nagging thought at the back of his mind as to how he would actually feel when his woman gave herself to someone else; would he feel jealous? He didn't think so, but worried that he might. Now, though, seeing his wife's body underneath that of the young golf pro's, there was no jealousy, just excitement and arousal.

Rob had no idea why this guy had picked him out. Rob hadn't approached him. Sure, he had seen him a few times and was actually quite impressed with his swing, not quite as much as he was impressed with his wife who had seen once, but nonetheless John seemed like a nice bloke and looked to be a pretty good golfer. Rob had been amazed though, when as good as 'out of the blue,' John had asked if he would like to sleep with his wife. He was even more amazed when, after saying that of course he would, half thinking that he was joking, John had said "I'll pay your normal lesson rate, sixty quid an hour isn't it?"

After the arrangements had been made, Rob had been nervous and not a little apprehensive. 'I'm becoming a fucking gigolo,' he'd thought as he was getting ready to drive in his sponsored Rangerover to the hotel at Stansted to meet them. He thought it pretty incongruous that, along with most of the golf pros at the range, he spent most of his time hoping for pretty, older women to come along as clients so he could try his luck, and out of the blue he was offered one. Very odd, but wonderful!

As he walked into the hotel, he was trying to recall just what Jayne looked like, for he had only seen her briefly at the range. He remembered she had nice, short blonde, hair. He recalled that she was pretty, but that her face was showing the signs of her age with few wrinkles round her eyes and lips and yes, she wore glasses that he found a turn on. A bit rotund or sturdy and slightly above average height he recalled, nevertheless she looked to have a good figure but in her loose golf jacket he hadn't been able to have a good look. It had, therefore, been a really pleasant surprise when she stood up in the bar in the hotel to shake hands with him and he saw the impressive mounds inside the blue sweater. It was an even greater pleasure when, after they had laid back into the corner of the sofa and had been kissing for a few minutes, he cupped her right breast through the sweater. The luxuriant softness of the wool combined with the sensual fullness of her breast that his pretty experienced hand knew was natural was a heady cocktail, which immediately completed the erection that had been forming from the moment he had joined Jayne on the sofa.

It was the feel of Rob's hand on my breast that symbolised so stringently and indicated so clearly just why we were there and what we were about to do. That I was about to be fucked in front of my husband came home to me really hard.

I stopped kissing him and my body went taut. I felt so full of conflict. A middle class, married woman, a mother, the wife of a successful businessman, a shareholder and part time employee of a highly respected, boutique advertising agency, a respected member of several clubs and the local community lying on a sofa in a hotel with a young bloke's hand cupping her breast as she prepared to have sex with a stranger. As we got ready for full sex, full penetrative sex, full and complete sex with my husband of many years sitting just feet away watching me get fucked by the young man. 'It's so wrong' I thought to myself as Rob held me wondering what was happening. 'I can't go through with it' I mused. Then, contradicting myself as my hands which were still on his back felt his lithe, muscular, youthful body and his wonderfully hard cock pressed against my hip, I wanted him so badly. Was it him? Was it Rob or was it any young man? Did I just want the thrill of being fucked by a young, virile guy or was there more to my fantasising I wondered as my body relaxed again and I lightly pressed my breast back against his pleasure giving hand.

Rob sensed that Jayne was having doubts about this. He had picked up vibes to that effect in the bar and at dinner; it was clearly more the guy's idea than hers. In a way he felt slightly sorry for her, but at the same time he fancied her like hell and now having had a taste, and a feel of her, he wanted to go all the way. At heart, he was a nice guy though. He had been brought up to respect others and he was a sensitive and caring person. He didn't want to put Jayne through anything she didn't want to go through. If they were to have sex, it had to be them having it, not just him.

"Are you ok?" he whispered quietly so that John probably couldn't hear.

"Yes, I am," I replied equally quietly.

"Jayne, if at any time you want to stop, please tell me, I don't want to do anything unless it's ok with you. Ok?"

I felt touched and reassured by that and whispered back.

"Thanks Rob, I think it'll be ok."

We kissed again and he replaced his hand on my right boob whispering.

"Ok?"

"Mmmmm yes," I replied, honestly.

John hadn't been able to hear what had gone on between them, but heard them whispering and guessed it was along the lines that had happened. He was worried that Jayne would back out and guessed that Rob would be accommodating, yet probably persuasive. As usual his instinct was correct, but it hadn't worked out what happened next.

The little exchange with Rob boosted my self-confidence and self-esteem, I stopped feeling as if I was being used and felt more an integral part of the proceedings. Thinking 'in for a penny in for a pound' I mentally committed herself to the strange, but burgeoning hugely exciting situation.

I stopped kissing him. I pushed him so he was upright as I said.

"Hold on a sec."

I sat upright and, after looking from Rob to John and then back to the young man and holding his gaze, I reached down and took the top button of the blue cardigan in my fingers and undid it. I again alternated my glance between the two men and then started to undo the rest of the buttons.

Both of them looked on mesmerised as time seemed to stand still while the woollen material peeled away from my body. I was playing for thrills, I knew that. I was titillating Rob, teasing him and, at the same time exciting both him and me and, by extension, John as well. I was doing what lovers do to each other. And that was boosting my confidence and committing myself more and more to having sex with the young man as my husband looked on.

The men watched my red painted manicured nails slowly, pull the cardigan open revealing my black bra with my breasts intentionally slightly spilling out of it. Rob jerked and muttered. "Oh my God," when he saw my full creamy breasts squashed into the flimsy, too small, lacy as good as see-through bra.

The cardigan kept opening exposing more of my chest until it was fully open and it was almost off my arms. Then it stopped but Rob didn't care for right in front of his eyes, just inches away from his face was the most gorgeous pair of full tits he had ever had the pleasure to confront.

"Oh shit," they both heard Jayne say.

"What's up?" Rob asked.

"I've got my hair caught round one of the buttons I can't get the cardi off," I replied shaking my arms and pulling with my hands, which were both behind my head.

"Hold on," Rob said leaning forward to help.

"No, let me," John snapped, standing up and moving over behind me. He put his hands into the tangled blue cardigan. He looked at Rob. "Leave it to me."

"Ok great," Rob replied, moving his gaze from John's face to my breasts. John smiled as he also looked at my chest.

"After all Rob you've got other things you can occupy your hands with," John muttered.

Smiling, Rob reached out towards my boobs that were aching for some physical attention as he looked at John and raised his eyebrows enquiringly.

"Yes?" he asked.

John nodded as looking into my eyes Rob cupped each of my boobs.

I jumped when I felt Rob's hands on my breasts. I jumped firstly with surprise, but also with pleasure. My breasts are highly sensitive all over and in my aroused state they were even more so. But it wasn't just the young man squeezing them that made the situation so exciting. It was also being, in a way, partially restrained by the garment and it was also John's close proximity as he struggled to release me. The combination of these and Rob's low sighing and John asking "Nice?" all merged into a cocktail of events that were surprisingly arousing to me and I guessed, in different ways to both men. The sensation as Rob's hands found my breasts was heightened by the delicate thinness of the hugely expensive bra. Bought from the Lejaby catalogue online it was quite amazing how such a pretty much diaphanous, seemingly flimsy garment could provide me with the support that my ageing, child suckled, full D cup breasts now required

"Sorry about that," I smiled, shaking my head and fluffing up my hair. Rob had left his hands rather awkwardly right on my bra-covered breasts. I didn't mind at all for it felt very nice. Hopefully, encouragingly to him, I pressed back against them a little and smiled.

"No problem," he smiled as John moved away taking the cardigan with him. "Is it Ok?" he asked as he went on stroking them gently.

"Oh yes Rob," I muttered reaching behind my back with both hands causing my chest to stick out more. "Oh yes Rob very ok," I added as I undid the clasp of my bra. I didn't take the bra off, but after unclipping it I slid my arms out from the thin straps and left it there with Rob's hands holding the cups in place. Smiling at him, I reached out and put my arms round his neck. The ball for baring my breasts was now firmly in his court and that excited me. I was now far more relaxed and, in a way, confident, if that makes sense and had pretty much accepted what was going to happen. Actually, not just accepted but had fully taken on board the fact that I was going to be fucked by a young man in front of my husband

"Oh Jayne, you naughty, naughty woman," he muttered, his cock against my leg feeling as if it was so hard that it would explode.

"It's you who's holding a married woman's breasts in their hands not me," I smiled running my fingernails up and down the short hairs on the back of his neck.

"And what a lovely pair of breasts they are too," he smiled back as he edged his fingertips into the sides of the cups of the bra.

"You think so, do you?" I murmured, leaning forward and kissing him softly on his lips. As I did that, so he took his hands away from my breasts and with them my bra.

The number of times John had seen his wife's bare breasts in all the years they had been sexually active was countless. He had looked at, licked and sucked every square millimetre of the rich flesh so many times that he would have thought both my breasts and areola and nipples no longer held any mystery for him. But seeing them hanging there as I leaned forward towards Rob, gave him a completely new angle on them and he realised that there was still so much to find out about them.

I had rarely been as sexually confident and forward as I felt and was being with Rob, but then I had never been in a situation such as this before. A situation where I was being seduced by a guy young enough to be my son, 'Shit not young enough,' I thought, 'younger than,' I realised as my son's good looks, long wavy hair and his lithe body came into my mind. And with John watching, my confidence was boosted even more and I began to see why he had wanted to do this for so long.

As Rob leaned forward to kiss me, I let herself slip backwards pulling him with me so I was lying in the corner of the sofa with him on top of me. His hand went straight to my naked breasts and we kissed more deeply now we were used to each other. He squeezed, pinched, rubbed and caressed my boobs and nipples. I held him tight, running my hands up and down his back arching my back and pressing my breasts against his hands.

John thought it was just getting better and better. Loving the sight of his topless wife kissing the young man who was avidly stroking her tits, which he had always adored. Things were going even better than he had expected. And then he saw Rob move his hand from her breasts and slide it down her body. He rested it on her knee and with just the merest of pauses started to slide it her leg. John shuddered with excitement as he saw his wife's legs open slightly and could only imagine the lovely feelings the young man was shortly going to experience as his hand reached its inevitable destination.