In Front of My Husband Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then, for some reason, I reached down and grabbed his wrist, stopping the upward path towards its destination. With my other hand I pushed him off me and I sat up.

"No," I muttered.

'Oh shit' John thought she's got cold feet. He'd had that fear all along. Bugger it just as things were getting interesting as well.

"What Jayne, sorry, what did I do wrong?" Rob asked genuinely concerned that his youthful exuberance and inexperience had upset her. Far from it.

I smiled and touched his face lightly with my fingertips.

"Nothing Rob, you've done nothing wrong at all" I said, much to both men's relief.

"What then?"

"I just think it's time we went to the bedroom, don't you?" I said standing up and taking Rob's hand. "Coming darling," I added over my shoulder to my husband.

With both men's eyes on me, I accentuated the already interesting wiggle that was always a feature of my walk. They both saw my rounded cheeks swaying from side to side and up and down under the tight denim of my jeans.

I was now full of confidence, I felt in control, something that was rare for me sexually, particularly with my husband.

We got to the bedroom with the wonderfully spacious King-sized bed that I stood beside. Again, the room was only lit from the streetlights of the busy road in the airport thus creating a romantic atmosphere.

"I'm a little too old for being groped on a sofa," I said smiling and placing my hands on the Rob's chest. "Anyway, it's a little unfair at the moment, isn't it?" I said starting to undo the buttons on his shirt. They were soon undone and his shirt was off the sight of his nicely defined, fairly hairy, muscular chest thrilling me as I imagined it against my bare breasts. 'Just right' I thought realising it was very similar to my son Peter's physique. That made me shudder. Shaking my head to clear such thoughts away I slid my fingers into the waistband of his trousers and edged them round to his belt.

"Shall we?" I asked.

"Mmmm, please," Rob muttered sounding nervous.

Rob was aware that he was totally erect and that his cock felt as if it was ready to burst. He wondered just how much he would be able to take before having to cum. He'd known guys who had got so excited that before they had really got anywhere, they had ejaculated and he was petrified that would happen to him one day. 'How fucking embarrassing would that be?' he asked himself?

As we pushed his trousers down, I saw the large bulge in his tight boxers with the shape of his full erection rearing almost up to the waist band. I guessed John was thinking. 'Fuck it looks bloody enormous,' as he probably nervously measured himself. I was also thinking about its size with the thought of holding it and the feeling of it surging up me making my heart pound. I had never been with a seriously well-endowed guy like him.

"Mmmmmm nice," I said quietly placing my hands on his waist as he wisely removed his socks. I pulled gently on the waist band. I was aware that he might be a little shy and reticent. "Yes?" I asked looking him right in the eye and raising my eyebrows.

Slowly, very slowly with my excitement mounting and pulses racing, I pushed his boxers down. Realising that the elastic waist band was about to catch on the end of his erection I pulled it further away from his body and then we slid them down his strong legs and off. He was nude, totally bare, stark bollock naked and I was looking up and down his body just as I knew that John was. The intensity of his stare made me wonder, as I had a few times in the past if he had ever dabbled with other guys? Rob looked embarrassed, but excited, he was aroused but shy, he was everything I had fantasised about so many times and he looked fucking marvellous. I could only speculate at what John might, no would, be thinking as he saw Rob's equipment that must have been at least two inches longer and much thicker than his.

"Oh Rob, you're beautiful" I whispered as I ran my fingers ran up and down his sturdy cock which made that his body jerk. I liked making that happen!

To me right then he was beautiful. Sexually beautiful that is. Sexually beautiful, sexually aroused, sexually ready and sexually available.

Seeing his lithe, muscular tanned body did something to me. I wasn't sure what, but as I managed to whisper. "Lay on the bed" it was his body I saw, but it was not his face. No, it was a much more familiar face that stared at me and that made me shudder with trepidation.

"My turn now," I cooed undoing the brass button and starting to slide the zip on my jeans down. Taking the waist-band in my hands, I slowly pushed it downwards wiggling my hips suggestively and then letting it go so it fell in a pool at my feet.

"Oh my fucking lord," Rob groaned as I stepped out from the jeans around my ankles.

"Oh Jayne," John couldn't help muttering as both of them fed their eyes on the erotic vision of my tiny, black thong and the lacy topped, black, seamed hold up stockings.

I wasn't one for wearing outrageously sexy underwear and would certainly not countenance the idea of half cup, nipple baring bras or crutch less panties. Subtlety sexy stuff though made me feel good and the reaction, mostly from John in recent years, but now very gratifyingly from Rob as well was just reward.

I looked at Rob's gorgeously youthful, toned and athletic body for a few moments as both he and John made me feel so good by ogling me. It felt wonderful to have the young man's eyes on me. It was similar to just how I had felt a few weeks ago when my son was home for a few days, and I had felt his eyes on me as I had got undressed. I had left my bedroom door open as I usually did when John was away, as he was so often nowadays and had I forgotten my son was home I asked herself later? It had felt amazing, but I was so guilt-ridden to catch him staring at me. Nothing was said and nothing was done, either then or since.

I lay on the bed with Rob and we embraced. He caressed my breasts again, tentatively at first, but then more confidently. He kneaded them, squeezed them, he pushed them together and then focused on my nipples. It was heaven for me and I hoped for him as well. Cradling his face to them I looked over his shoulder as I ran my hands up and down his firm, muscular back. Bent as it was so he could suckle my tits, the skin and muscles were stretched making his body even tighter and, due to that, even more desirable. My eyes caught John's. He smiled and winked; he was obviously enjoying it.

Things were changing. Rob had overcome both his trepidation about being with another man's wife with him there and his nervousness at being with an older woman. I had also overcome my earlier misgivings and my worry about seeming keen to have sex with another man with John looking on, especially a much younger man!

That, however, was the key, the main appeal, the big turn on for me. Not just being shagged by someone new, not just the thrill of the difference and certainly not the fact that John was watching. It was my fulfilling a fantasy that had built up in me for the past five years or so, a desire that had fermented as I had seen my son's friends around the house, a want that had grown as I had realised my son was sexually activity. Yes, I had developed a, so far unfulfilled. desire for young men! And now it was being fulfilled I realised as I reached down Rob's body and took his lovely prick in my hands. God it was so gorgeously hard, stiff, long, thick, warm and noticeably throbbing. I embraced it and coveted it with my hands. 'If this was what young men were all about' I smiled 'then bring 'em on, just bring 'em on.'

"I think you had better fuck me now, don't you Rob?" I whispered into his ear very quietly so that John didn't hear. For some reason I didn't want to appear too keen to him.

"Oh yes," he groaned giving in to the pressure on his back and rolling on top of me.

Smiling I said. "I think we've forgotten something."

"What, er, um sorry, what is it."

Wrapping my arms round his neck and smiling I said. "I've still got my knickers on silly."

"Sod it sorry Jayne."

We wiggled our bodies around easing my thong down my stocking covered legs until we had uncovered what was needed to be bare for us to make love, my cunt. What an evocative expression I thought. He went to reposition himself, but I stopped him again.

"And?" Jayne said nodding towards Rob's dick.

"What?"

"A condom baby."

"Oh shit yes, hold on a mo," he muttered as he went to get off the bed.

"Just lay back, I've got one here," I said reaching into the bedside table drawer where John had told me he'd put some.

Sitting next to him, I brushed my boobs against his arm as I wiggled the slightly sticky latex onto his erection. It was such an intimate thing and I wondered whether he'd had a woman do it before.

"Come on then tiger," I said lying back on my back again and smiling. "Come and get me."

As I said that I opened my legs and drew my knees up. I imagined it was some sight for him and wondered if his 'young things' ever made such gestures? As he rolled between my thighs after staring at my soaking wet pussy, I saw John looking. We smiled at each other.

Rob rather rushed things. I didn't stop him as I realised that he was hurrying too much. I knew, or felt, that he had to get this first one out of his system, and quick. It was a quick fuck and I didn't cum, but I made the appropriately, appreciative noises without going over the top.

"Oh fuck sorry," Rob groaned as, almost immediately he pushed himself inside me I felt those wonderful, but at a time like this worrying tremors in his dick and a tautness in his body. I knew immediately as I guessed he did to that he was about to cum.

Smiling to myself, I thought. 'Still got it even at my age,' as I realised what was happening and heard him moaning in frustration and felt the condom filling.

"Shush baby, shush," I whispered, stroking the back of his neck and running my other hand up and down his spine.

"Oh fuck Jayne I am so sorry," he groaned as the last spasms of his ejaculating prick subsided.

"Don't worry, it happens to men sometimes."

"Really, it's not just me then?" he asked quietly, presumably not wanting John to hear.

I guessed John understood the situation, although it had only happened once between us and that was the first time I had finger-fucked his bum.

"In some ways baby," I cooed "It's a compliment really."

"Huh?"

"Well maybe," I continued running my fingertip lightly over his beautifully pert arse "I aroused you too much."

"Oh I see," Rob said a little less morosely seeing a way out of the shitty situation as his dick softened and he slid out of me leaving me totally unrequited.

Digging my fingernails into the wonderfully firm and beautifully smooth flesh of Rob's bum I whispered. "In any case Rob, it will make the next time even better, won't it?"

We showered separately with John joining me in the larger bathroom. For a moment I thought he might join me in the shower and perhaps fuck me, but he didn't.

"So, Jayne, is it ok?"

"Yes, it's fine."

"Are you enjoying having it as I watch?"

"Yes," I replied, but didn't add what I felt, which was that I would have enjoyed the sex with Rob more if he and I were alone.

"I told you that you would darling," he said getting up, his erection very evident in his pin stripe trousers.

Wrapping a towel round me I returned to the bedroom. Rob was there sitting on the edge of the bed. He had a towel round his waist. He looked amazing. His body was great and nicely tanned, I hadn't really noticed just what a good body he had before. He stood up as I approached him.

"Ok Rob?"

"Yes Jayne, yes thanks" he stammered back staring at me and seeing the towel, which just covered the tops of my breasts down to just beneath my pussy. 'He's got fucking great legs' I thought as already I saw the stirrings beneath the towel. That made me giggle when I changed my thinking to 'great fucking legs!'

Wrapped in the towel I felt totally relaxed about what we were doing. I felt in control. I stood close to Rob, looked into his eyes, smiled and asked. "How are you feeling?"

"Great, just great."

I let my eyes run down his gorgeous body and stared at the towel. I then looked in his eyes again and lightly brushed the back of my fingernails across the obvious lump of his cock and balls.

"I meant down here."

He knew what I meant and of course the words and the touch precipitated the inevitable. His cock started to grow.

"Wow no more than half an hour," I thought, my heart starting to pound as I recalled the efforts John and I had to make sometimes to get a second erection after a couple of hours.

I decided to push things a bit. Smiling I reached out and slid my fingertips into his towel. A gentle tug and it came apart. Looking into Rob's eyes I said softly.

"I don't think we need this do we Rob?"

He gulped. "No Jayne, no er no we don't."

I looked down. He was at least semi-erect and it looked as though it was actually growing as I stared at it. I took it in my hands, gently, almost reverently as though it was a precious object, which in some ways it was, I smiled noting that it was actually growing in my hands. I slid my fingers into my own towel and pulling that I said.

"I doubt we need this either do we?"

"No, no not at all," he groaned as my nudity came into view.

Just as I was again wet, he was now stunningly hard again and I wanted him again. God, how would I cope with going back to John, I thought adding as we moved towards the bed in preparation for having sex the second time within an hour? 'How will I miss having this, now I've had it?' I was thinking as we lay down.

Again, it wasn't a great fuck, but then that's not what young men are all about I thought as I lay on my side and we spooned with him this time making me cum. I thought the same thing an hour or so later when straddling his body, I fed his cock into me and fucked him this time making myself cum twice. And after a snooze, a couple of drinks and another shower I had those thoughts again as I knelt beside the bed my breasts squashed on it as Rob fucked me from behind for the fourth time in an evening.

*

'Is there a name for it?" I wondered as I sat in my conservatory a few days later working. 'Is there a term like nymphomania for it?' I thought, my fingers snaking inside my bra to find my already hardening nipple as I thought of the sex with Rob, which I had hardly stopped thinking about since it happened. 'I wonder what they call women with an obsession such as this," I pondered as I eased my breasts from my bra and slid my tight yogas down my legs. As, with my hands between my legs my orgasm washed over me, I wondered. 'Is there a name or cure for desperately wanting sex with young men?'

I have not found whether there is a name for such a wanton pastime but I certainly have indulged in it.

Just over week later as I was driving home from tennis when my mobile rang with a call from an unknown number. Due to the number of scams, I usually don't reply to such calls but something made me press the answer key.

"Hi Jayne, it's Rob," I heard momentarily puzzling me before I realised who it was. Immediately, I felt a warmth build up in my breasts and a tingle go through my body.

I asked how he got my number and he explained that I left my phone on the bedside table when I went to the bathroom and he has a code that can find out the numbers.

"So, Jayne, it may be cheeky, but here I am," he said.

"And here is where?" I asked not thinking.

He explained that he was outside a pub in the town where I lived adding.

"It is Loughton isn't it Jayne."

"Yes, I told you, didn't I?"

"Yep and I wondered if we could er, um get together before I swan off to Dubai next week?"

I demurely argued for a bit just to preserve my 'innocence' but eventually agreed to meet him for a drink at around four that I knew would give me time to get home and shower and change. It did and at four fifteen I was sitting in a pub, close to him a glass of wine in my hand with my mind whirring about the last time we'd met.

We chatted quite easily, but then I guess such lovers as we had been just a few days ago should chat easily. For some reason I told him two key bits of information; that John and I were going through a bad time or, as I put it, 'another bad time' and that he was leaving for Australia in the morning and would be there for the next ten days.

The combination of our recent past and those two pieces of information caused me to just an hour or so later to be on the back seat of his Rangerover, with my top undone, my tits out of my bra and Rob's hand well and truly right up my skirt. And that led to the next day him being between my opened legs fucking me in one of our spare bedrooms. And he did that each day until he left for Dubai. It was heaven.