In Front of My Husband Pt. 02

Story Info
He persuades to have sex with a stranger, a woman this time.
7.2k words
4.65
19.2k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After John, my husband had persuaded me to sleep with, well actually be fucked by, a stranger we had both hoped things would improve between us. They didn't and if anything, apart from sex, they got worse.

The sex I am talking about was not just with him, as we did it most nights, but also with others. I had been well-behaved for most of the twenty-plus years we had been married and although he had strayed a few times, I'd forgiven him. Several times he had suggested we should join a swinging club but I had refused. Then he tried another tack. He asked me to let him see me with another guy.

At first, I had thought it would be with someone I knew but it wasn't, he found a stranger, Rob, a twenty-four-year-old golf pro who was delicious and, in an afternoon and evening at a hotel at Stansted airport he fucked me four or five times as John watched. It really was a wonderful time.

So wonderful that when John went off to Australia just before Rob went to live and work in Dubai, he and I met and we had sex in my house five or six days out of ten.

"God you young men really are something aren't you," I said getting up naked from the bed to make a cup of tea. "I really don't know how I'll manage when you've gone," I smiled as he slid his hand between my legs and rubbed my wetness almost causing me to drop the mugs of tea.

"I could tell you," he muttered kissing my tummy and cupping one of my D cup boobs.

"Could you now?" I asked handing him his tea and pushing my rimless glasses back into place.

"Yes, if you promise not to tell anyone."

"Of course not," I replied fluffing my shortish blonde hair back into position as I sat beside him.

"Then let me simply say, I have a friend. Ask more and I will tell, keep silent and I will too.

And that's how for the next few months I was 'royally serviced' by another delicious and wonderfully energetic twenty-two years-old assistant golf pro.

*

I was lying on my front on the king-size bed. I was naked and my legs were wide open. My husband was lying on my back with his cock buried deep in me. He was fucking me as he had been for some time. That was something we both enjoyed, long languid fucks that sometimes lasted an hour or more. He pushed hard, positioning his cock as far into me as he could and then held it there, rigid and still. As he did that he reached round my curvy body and with his right hand found one of my full, what he called, luscious tits which he squeezed and then pinched the erect nipple. The other hand slid down the front of my body to find my clit. He found it quite easily, but then he should as he'd been using it for over twenty years. I lifted up a little, grunted and jerked my torso putting a pressure on his cock.

Just as he started to fuck me, he grunted.

"Tell me again, how was it with Rob?"

Not wishing to sound too pleased I muttered. "Yeah, it was ok, not bad."

"Good. Would you do it again?"

"With him?"

"Or another bloke?"

"Haven't you seen enough?" I asked actually excited at the idea if it was a nice young guy like Rob.

"Not really as now I want to see you with another woman."

Naturally I refused point blank. But just as he had with Rob, he persisted.

He knew that at uni. I had messed around with other girls and I had told him that a few times in the early nineties, just before I met him, I had played around at clubs in London. I see either of these as being signs of my sexuality and I didn't look on myself as being bisexual and certainly not lesbian; I just liked sex!

"So how do you envisage it going?" I asked a while later as I lay naked beside him.

"A bit like it did with Rob, I guess."

"What at a hotel somewhere?" I asked beginning to get a little excited at the idea, though still far from being agreeable to it.

Eventually though after a long two- or three-month campaign I became worn down and agreed. John had always been able to get around me and persuade me to do his bidding in such things, including posing for him to take semi and fully nude photos. For most of our marriage until recently I had been 'putty in his hands.' However, since Rob, things had changed and I had become a far more independent woman.

"Who though?" I asked desperately hoping we'd be unable to think of anyone.

He shocked me by replying. "I thought you might know someone at your golf or tennis clubs or at one of those fancy ad agencies."

Although I did know a couple of lesbian women, I didn't feel at all inclined either, to admit that to him or, agree to approach them so things on that front went dead for a while.

"Kelly down the pub," he said mentioning a girl that sometimes joined us at the pub we went to most Wednesday evenings. Kelly was an actress who often entertained us with outrageous tales of the goings on behind the scenes and after hours at the theatres and TV studios where she worked. She seemed to have no inhibitions and talked openly about her sexual exploits giving very strong hints that she might well be bi.

"Who the hell in show biz knows what the fuck they are," she'd once said to a group of us.

A few years younger than me, probably early forties but almost certainly not the youthful age she said she was, she was single but claimed to have had a host of partners.' We had quite different figures. Whereas she was tall, around 5 feet nine, I was about average at 5' 6". She had a dancer's figure with long legs, a very supple and slender body, a rounded, full bum and small boobs, B cup at most, whereas I was sturdier and curvier with D going on DD cup boobs. She was quite pretty but certainly no beauty in my eyes as she had a rather hard looking face with quite thin lips and small eyes. Despite being an actor, as modern life insists we sexually neutralise such thespians, she was quite self-effacing once remarking. 'Modern stage and film make-up makes anyone beautiful.' Usually, she wore her longish brunette, probably dyed, hair down with a slight frizz to the tresses and that together with her lithe, long-legged figure made her look dramatic and glamorous and, I thought, fairly available. A feature of her that the single or, at least unaccompanied, males in the pub seemed to believe as well for she really was the honey pot around which the bees gathered. Despite this, I had never heard any rumours in the village about her going with anyone from nearby but several times she was seen in local restaurants with men and women who presumably stayed at her flat overnight. Hence there was a fair amount of goodhearted speculation about her sexuality and sexual habits.

On balance, I thought that Kevin had made a good choice from an availability viewpoint but, the thought of it still did nothing sexually for me and I was really dreading it, should it happen. Although John was rather spontaneous picking up and dropping fads easily and usually having a 'thing of the moment' he had made it happen with Rob just a month or so ago so I was pretty sure that if he turned his mind and attention to it, I would soon be in bed with another woman, be it Kelly or someone else!

"Do you think you could ask her?" he flabbergasted me by asking. That was the limit and we had a blazing row with me telling him that I had changed my mind and that he could fuck off. This went on for a few days during which his manipulation was at its most extreme and effective. Inevitably I suppose I once more agreed that I would do it but that I didn't think I could ask her.

In his own indomitable way Kevin solved the dilemma. She came into the pub a couple of Wednesdays later talking, as usual, about her latest adventures and sexual exploits in the theatre.

"Well just the producer and leading man," she replied to someone's query as to whether she had got lucky. "Oh, messed around with the leading lady as well of course, got to keep in with the power brokers hasn't a girl?" she beamed at us completely unabashed.

Kevin managed to get the three of us alone at one end of the bar and cleverly turned the conversation around to rather saucy matters asking her about her exploits. This went on for a while with her and him becoming ever more open and then, right out of the blue, he came out with,

"You know Kel, I reckon you could help an old married couple rekindle the spark in their marriage, couldn't you?" She made some witty response ending with.

"Any couple in mind John?"

Laughing he said. "Well, I bet you can guess can't you?"

Looking at both of us she went on. "Close to home are they?"

"Yes very," he replied moving if anything closer to her as she said.

"What did you have in mind?" as I looked away embarrassed.

I could hardly believe what was happening as he went on very boldly with what seemed to be the bombshell.

"I've always wanted to see my wife with another woman?"

There was silence as Kelly's gaze slowly went from John, to me and back again. It seemed to me as though she was thinking about it and I was rather hoping she'd say no and go off in a huff. She took a sip of her drink as she once more looked at me and back to him before saying softly as she held my gaze.

"Mmm might be fun, is it OK with you Jayne?"

I could hardly breath let alone reply so, like a fool, I just nodded and covered my embarrassment by putting the glass to my lips.

Things then progressed quite quickly and it was arranged that the three of us would have lunch on Sunday at the pub then go back to our house which was just a short walk away.

I hardly thought of anything else between then and Sunday and several times I tried to talk John out of it but there was no way that he was going to agree so, my destiny was set. My feelings about going with Kelly were very mixed. The actual thought of being with a woman, funnily enough, was not as daunting as I imagined it would be. I felt rather similar to how I had after he had told me about Rob. My mind went back to what I had experienced with the girls at uni and one or two encounters in clubs in the late eighties and early nineties. There was a sort of calmness with my views on the physical aspect of it. It was the emotional side and the fact that John so wanted me to do something that he knew I would rather not do that was the main concern. As was his refusal to fully answer whether he would want to join in.

"I don't know if I would want to or whether I would prefer to just watch the two of you two," he said in a non-committal way. I wanted to ask what he would do if he did join in but I guess I was scared of the answer so I didn't, but he offered. "In any case she hasn't agreed to that yet."

"Yet?" I snapped. "So, you're going to ask her, are you? You want to fuck her do you?"

"No, no Jay that's not what I meant."

"So, what did you mean?"

"Oh, you know just watching, it's you I want to see with her that's all."

"Not you with her then?"

"Well, if you wanted me too, maybe."

"For fuck's sake John, why would I want you to fuck her."

"Dunno, not sure same as me wanting to see you with Rob I guess."

We didn't finish the argument as I stormed off and went to bed.

*

The few days before the Sunday lunch and whatever else was going to happen I felt similar to how I had prior to meeting Rob. Similarly, I suppose with nerves and the anticipation of expecting to experience something new, but also different because going with a woman was relatively new ground, well resurrected ground really. With Kelly there was also the sort of taboo, the stepping over the sexuality line the dipping my toe in the water of lesbian or at least bisexual sex.

I wasn't quite sure how that made me feel. In some rather drunken sessions with the girls from the golf club we had talked about such things. Generally, there was a split vote between those who said there was absolutely no way they would ever go with another woman and those of us that said in the appropriate circumstances we might or had!

Inevitably, I reached the peak of my nervousness as I got ready on the Sunday morning. Fortunately, John wasn't around having gone to play nine holes at the club. I think if he had been there, we would probably have rowed and maybe called the whole thing off.

I had a long soak in the bath, washed my hair and did my finger and toe nails using a vivid scarlet nail varnish. I wore underwear that was very much to be undressed in though I chose not to wear the vampish black that men so appreciate. Instead, I chose a set in very pale pink that I had ordered online a week or so ago. As I got the stuff from my drawer, I wondered if it had been a premonition that made me order it?

The bra was wonderfully delicate and almost see through to the extent that the mirror clearly showed my nipples and less clearly my areolas. The panties were part bikini and part thong so that there was a fair coverage at the front and at the back it slid between my cheeks. Again it was flimsy, lacy and see through and, well I thought, very sexy.

I was tempted to wear black lacy top holdups, but again stayed away from the male underwear cliches and chose a pair of ten denier, fairly shiny, nude ones instead.

On top I slid into a, tight, little, black off the shoulder number that was probably a slightly too short for a late forties mother of two grown up children. I felt happy with both my fully dressed and partially undressed in just my lingerie appearances. As I heard John's car pulling up I slipped into my four-inch heeled, strappy sandals, had a last look in the mirror and went downstairs.

"Wow mmmm you look great," he muttered pulling me to him and kissing me full on my lips as he squashed my boobs against his chest and slid his hand up my skirt at the back.

"Nice," he whispered running it across the bare cheeks of my bum. "Let's have a look," he went on pulling my skirt up and rubbing my mound through the panties.

Probably purposefully, I drank slightly more at the lunch than I usually do. We were all friendly and John was very chatty cracking jokes and making double entendres that Kelly and even I could not help smiling at. When he went to the loo she said to me.

"Are you really ok with this Jayne?" I again nodded and said that I was a little nervous. She went on.

"Look if at any time you want to stop just say so and I'll piss off, ok?" Just as I saw him coming back Kelly asked, "You have done it before haven't you?" I replied that I had, probably making it sound as though I was far more experienced than those teenage escapades warranted.

In the house Kelly sat in the middle of a settee her feet tucked under her bottom. As she was wearing a short, white skirt she was showing her legs almost up to her panties and that, and the fact that the black, button up the front blouse she was wearing outside her skirt was showing that she wasn't wearing a bra, made for a very come on, sexy pose. John poured us brandies and I made coffee that we sipped as we chatted almost as though nothing was unusual.

"You have a lovely house," she said after a while and John asked if she would like to look round it adding.

"Come on Jayne let's show Kelly around."

I realised that he had thought out the route for we got to our bedroom last.

"And here Kelly," he said coaxing her into the room in front of us. "Is where Jayne and I have our fun and where hopefully you and she are going to,"

This is it I thought, no way out now, no going back.

"Why don't I get us a nice bottle of wine?" he suggested. "While you two work out the details."

We were standing close and she again asked. "You sure Jayne?" very softly and throatily. This time I did reply.

"Yes Kelly I'm OK."

John returned with a bottle of champagne and poured us all a glass.

"Here's to a fun afternoon," he toasted, raising his glass and adding coyly. "Can I take a few photos of you Kel?" Kelly raised her eyebrows but the actress came out in her and she said.

"Sure," immediately striking a couple of poses.

"Why not sit on the bed Kel?" John suggested getting his camera and taking the focus and light readings. He took a few shots and then said very huskily, "Shall we all get er more comfortable?"

"You can put that away then," Kelly said sharply, "I don't want any more taken, got my reputation to maintain, haven't I?"

It hadn't really occurred to me that he would undress and I was taken aback when he unbuttoned his shirt and started on his trousers. Kelly smiled and slid her hands behind her obviously finding the zip on her skirt and looking at me as if to encourage me to follow. I reached round me and with very shaking hands pulled the zip of my dress down. As she wriggled her tight, pencil skirt down, so I dropped my dress to the floor and stood before her in my underwear. She was now in just her panties, a frilly thong I noticed, and the fairly loose top through which her nipples, that were clearly throbbingly hard, poked very alluringly.

She moved a little closer saying.

"Lovely underwear Jayne, Janet Regar?" she muttered as she felt the material of my panties between her thumb and forefinger.

I was now extremely nervous but somehow managed a. "No, it's Perla," as I saw John now in just his boxers move over to a chair on the other side of the bed. He was already very erect.

"Let's sit on the bed Jayne," Kelly suggested.

I sat beside her on the side of it.

"May I?" she asked leaning behind me her hands going to my bra strap. She didn't wait for my reply presumably assuming there was no need, which in all truthfulness there wasn't, and I felt it being undone and the cups being eased away from me.

As my nerves were on edge, I still didn't feel very sexually aroused so I sat there rigid and tense aware that just a few feet away my husband was lying nearly naked watching our every move. I couldn't though bear to look at him and instead I sat there looking down at my legs. Kelly was still half behind me and out of my line of vision so I didn't know whether she and John were looking at each other and all I could see were her hands that were by my sides on the bed. It was actually fascinating to watch them as they started to move and I remember thinking. 'She's going to touch me." As they, so slowly it seemed, moved upwards I closed my eyes still feeling far from aroused but excited at the prospect of what was surely about to happen.

And then I felt the gentlest of touches. The softest of caresses. The most delicate brushing of her fingertips against my nipples. She ran them so slowly round the areolas gradually moving closer and closer to the centre that she then pressed with s just the perfect amount of pressure. They reacted obviously and as they grew so she gently squeezed them between her fingers and thumbs. Pulling on them with hardly any pressure at all she coaxed them to their most extreme hardness and swollen erectness. Now, I was becoming aroused and thus, as her hands cupped each of my boobs and began to gently caress them so I gasped a couple of times and closed my eyes.

The feelings were so lovely and so intense that I slowly forgot John and that it was another woman doing this to me. Gender lost meaning and sex was totally neutral and in my mind she became an asexual object. A vague figure now giving me so much pleasure and the promise of so many sensations.

Nothing was said because, I suppose, it wasn't necessary. Kelly continued arousing me and I sort of lost track of time. She was so patient and considerate, taking her time, relaxing me, arousing and priming me I suppose. Maybe there was an even an extent of her grooming me for I think she'd worked out or, I may have opened up a little on my lack of experience with women.

Her hand continued caressing my breasts sending the most delicious feelings through me. Her other hand was running up and down my back, brushing through my hair, caressing the back of my neck and reaching round me to softly touch my eyebrows, eyelids, my cheeks, my chin and my mouth. Her fingers went slightly inside my lips and rubbed me there coaxing me to gently suck them. Although obviously smaller it was a little like fellating a man. I could feel her small boobs pressing into my arm and her beautifully long, flowing brunette hair brushing against my shoulder, chest and occasionally fleetingly excitingly across my breasts.. I could smell her perfume and feel her warm breath on my ear. I lost all recognition of John and my concern at doing this.

12