All Comments on 'In Front of My Husband Pt. 02'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kaleonanikaleonanialmost 2 years ago

All I can say is that I love all the lesbian lovemaking only between Kelly and Jayne.

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful to get another story from Jayne. But Jayne, if it's not too late, can you please reread any future chapters for typos. I got confused at first here by "Kevin". And in the previous chapter, the switches from first person to third person and back got a little messy. Thanks again for the excellent story.

maribel_fmaribel_falmost 2 years ago

You describe sex with a woman as beautifully and as arousingly as you describe sex with a man!

Wiz1002Wiz1002almost 2 years ago

Lovely well written lesbian love making between Jayne and Kelly. Is this the end of her marriage or will John manipulate her into yet more of his sexual desires, or will he join in with the two girls??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Would love to see John get phased out as Kelly and Jayne develop their relationship.

Atys70Atys70almost 2 years ago

Your writing is impeccable! Two chapters that demand a third! Bravo!!!

goodwabgoodwab2 months ago

That was fantastic. Her transformation from John's manipulated puppet to self-actualized woman was moving and brilliant. Unforgettable!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES