In-Fucking-Sane Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,428 Followers

She stayed, and I held her there a long time. I was getting close.

Ann drew back and off. She rose up and grasped my cock. She said, "That's not all, Jen. Your man needed a pussy to lick, and once he got a taste of mine..." She let go of me, and told me to sit on the side of the bed.

I turned around, and I didn't want to look at Jen, but I had to. Was it shock I saw there on her face? I walked to the side and sat down, watching Ann, avoiding Jen.

Ann crawled on the bed between Jen's legs and said, "Let me show you what he'd do to me almost every night while you slept."

Jen squirmed and tried to close her knees on Ann, but Ann shoved them apart and got between them. She untied the bikini strings on both of Jen's hips and slipped off her bottoms. She nestled up against Jen's pussy. She extended her tongue, pressed it against Jen's lips, and drug it lazily up and across her clit. Then, Ann's mouth engulfed Jen's pussy, and I could see the rapid movements of her tongue indented on her cheek.

Jen moaned.

I saw that as maybe a good sign: she's not so pissed off at me that she can't enjoy this.

Ann drew back. The sisters stared at each other. Ann said, "Sometimes he came into my room while I was asleep, pulled my panties off, and just licked my pussy until I woke up." She folded her hands together, set her chin on them, and slowly lapped on Jen's clit.

Jen bit her lower lip and panted as Ann's licked. Then, Ann stopped and turned to me, "Get my vibrator."

I got up and walked around to her nightstand.

"See, Jen? He knows exactly where I keep it."

I paused, shook my head, and pulled out the device. I handed it to Ann. I never once looked at Jen. I went back to my spot.

Ann asked, "How did we he know that, Jen, unless he'd been in here many, many times?" She spread Jen out with her fingers, leaned forward, and sucked Jen's clit between her lips.

Jen groaned.

Ann kissed Jen's clit and rose up. "Oh, Jen. Before you even gave your permission, he fucked me. He didn't even ask me. He just grabbed his cock and rubbed it all over my pussy, and then shoved it in." She turned on the vibrator. She pushed the tip against Jen's clit. Jen moaned loudly. Ann rubbed it in slow circles, and Jen squirmed against it, gasping. Then, she slid it inside Jen and fucked her with it.

Jen turned to me and she muttered, "Oh, shit."

"Jen, I..."

"Don't," Ann commanded, "say anything."

Ann turned back to her work, continuing to shove the vibrator into Jen. She leaned forward and began flicking the tip of her tongue on Jen's clit.

In no time at all, Jen wailed and bawled her orgasm, tugging against the ropes with her arms and legs, but never escaping Ann's tongue and her plunging vibrator.

When Ann finally pulled it out and drew back, Jen whispered, "You little slut," and then went limp.

I stood up and whispered, "Ann, are you in-fucking-sane?"

She shushed me. "Untie her legs."

I did.

"Now, roll her over and tie her feet together."

I hesitated, but I did it. I wanted to see. I wanted to know what was going to happen next. My Jen was on her tummy, ass up, and tied up.

"Get the tube of K-Y out of the other nightstand," Ann ordered.

And I did. Fuck me, I did. She reached out, and I handed it to her.

"Jen?" Ann asked, gently.

She moaned in response.

Ann crawled up over Jen's body and whispered into her ear. I tried, but couldn't hear what she said.

Jen muttered, "Fuck you."

Ann moved back over Jen and straddled her upper thighs, just below her ass. Ann turned to me and said, "Trust me."

I nodded.

She turned back to Jen and said, "Another thing you don't know, Jen, is that your husband, during his little visits, he took a liking to my little asshole. Sometimes, he put his finger in it, like this." Ann put a dab of the lube on her finger, and then spread Jen's cheeks with the fingers of her other hand. She put the lubed finger on Jen's asshole and rubbed it around. Then, she slowly pushed it in.

Jen gasped. Ann worked it back and forth.

"Or two fingers, sometimes," Ann added, and then she pushed two fingers against Jen's little hole. It resisted, briefly, and then opened to let the two fingers slip in.

Jen popped her head up from the pillow and yelled, "Oh, fuck, oh!"

Ann slowly finger fucked her sister's ass.

"Come over, and flip her on her back," Ann said.

I crawled on the bed and rolled Jen over; Ann never stopped.

"Straddle her. Put that cock right in front of her eyes."

I did. I felt Jen's big fucking tits through her bikini top. The insides of my thighs squashed them together. My dick hovered over her face.

Ann said, "Jen, do you see that big dick in front of you?"

Jen opened her eyes, and she saw my cock, and then she looked past it to me. "I see it," she almost whispered. In her eyes was something like fear and lust.

"Your husband fucked my ass with that."

She nodded. "I know he did."

"What do you want him to do with it?"

Jen looked at me, her pig-tails dangling, and she whispered, "Put it in my ass." Then, she watched Ann's arm reach around me, holding the tube of K-Y. Ann squirted some on my shaft. Then, she set down the bottle, and stroked the lube up and down me. It was slippery; it was warm. Ann's little hands felt so good, but I didn't give a fuck about any of it.

I was thinking about fucking Jen's ass, and I was wondering how much Jen wanted this and how much she felt like she had no choice in the matter.

"Do it," Ann told me.

I scooted back over Jen's belly, and I ripped the bikini top off her. Jen, eyes glued to mine the whole time, cried, "Oh!"

I climbed off her. Ann said, "Turn her over and lift her up for me."

I did, and Ann slid underneath Jen, putting them in a sixty-nine position. I saw Jen's pig-tailed head sink down between Ann's legs. Ann tilted up and put her lips on Jen's pussy. She sucked on it, and then said, "Put that cock in her asshole.'

Jen tried to say something, but I couldn't hear. And I didn't really care. I was looking at Jen's fat little ass. It was pushed up in the air, ready.

I moved into position behind her. I grabbed the shaft of my dick and placed the tip up against Jen's tiny hole. I pushed, and she inhaled suddenly. A little harder, and she gasped. And a littler harder, she grunted and panted. Still harder.

The head broke through. Jen howled into Ann's pussy.

I was possessed by an overwhelming surge of power and control. This fucking cock, I thought, needs to go all the way in. The thought that it might really fucking hurt Jen did not occur to me in this madness. I gripped Jen's hips and began to drive my cock through her. It didn't happen suddenly or quickly; it was smooth. It vanished inside slowly, almost mechanically, like the steel piston of a hydraulic press. I didn't stop until my balls mashed against her pussy and my pubic hairs flattened against the outer edge of her little hole.

It was a total loss of control. I'm sure I heard things, but I don't know what the hell they were. I didn't know what was going on anywhere else besides that space measured in square inches around my cock. There could have been a fucking rhinoceros in the room with us, and I wouldn't have noticed. Not until I was all the way in.

Terror seized me as I emerged from this dark place. It was like waking up from a black-out drunk and sensing, through flashes of images in my mind, how I may have just totally fucked up everything that was good in my life. Was Ann shrieking at me to stop? Did I hear Jen crying and screaming? Was there blood? On Jen's wrists where she had thrashed against the tight ropes? On her ass where I had just cruelly impaled her? Oh, shit.

No.

"Jen! Oh, fuck! Jen! I'm sorry," I screamed, and I sprang up. I hit my head on something really fucking hard, and then I heard something fall over, off a shelf, maybe, and crash to the ground.

And then I heard laughter.

And then I saw, again, that I was...where the fuck was I? Ann and Jen were on the bed. Ann was on her hands and knees beside Jen. Jen was sitting up, her arms still tied to the headboard, her legs, secured together, were curled up under her. And they were laughing.

I rubbed my head. "Fuck."

"Are you with us?" Ann asked.

"Shit, I thought you cashed in!" Jen added.

"What the fuck just happened?" I demanded, and I realized where I was, and where I had been. I had been on the floor at the foot of the bed. When I got up, I must have smashed my head on the dresser and knocked over one of Ann's picture frames.

Jen saw the utter confusion on my face, and she lost it. She rolled back onto the bed and snorted and cackled as hard as I had ever seen.

Ann laughed, too, but she had enough control to tell me, between bursts. "You passed out! You put it in her, and then..." And then Ann rolled over onto her back, her chest shaking up and down with mirth.

Jen rose up to help Ann finish the story. Her face was red, and she could barely open her eyes. She shook with laughter. "Then, you fell off," she cackled, "fell off the back of the bed." She didn't quite finish the word "bed" before she, too, flopped back in a fit of screaming laughter.

"Holy shit," I muttered.

I watched these two beautiful, naked women cackle uncontrollably, and I chuckled a little bit, too. I liked them.

I jumped on the bed and started tickling them both. I yelled, "Hey, I hit my head really fucking hard!" They squealed and squirmed, and my fingers struck like forked lighting at their sensitive sides, tummies, necks, and asses.

I grabbed Ann and brought her over to Jen, and I held them both between my legs, and I kissed their lips and necks. When I pulled away, they turned to each other and kissed, and I caressed and sucked their nipples, listening to the sound of their laughter melt away.

A thought, like a tiny splinter of wood in my palm, nagged at me: how did we get to this place from where we had been? Jen was thinking I'd cheated on her. Ann planning to—I don't know—steal me or something. Had it been an act? Something they had planned?

I watched them kiss, and I looked at their bodies.

Yeah, I didn't give a shit.

I rubbed their pussies and let two fingers slip into each of them. I listened to them moan, and I watched their lips and tongues dance together.

Ann eventually broke the kiss. She asked Jen, "Do you want to try again?" There was a hint of a smile on her face. I added a third finger for Ann. She gasped.

"Oh, it's still funny, is it?" I accused her.

Jen laughed, and I gave her an extra finger, too. "Oh, shit. Yes, Ann!"

I pulled out.

Ann sat up, crawled to the edge of the bed, reached down and came back up, grasping the lube. Jen rolled over onto her tummy. Ann came to me and got me ready again, running her slippery hand along the entire length.

I didn't pull Jen up on her knees this time. I pressed her thighs together with mine, and I leaned forward on one hand, grasping my cock with the other. I wiggled it inside her ass crack until I found her little hole. I liked how her round cheeks hid the head of my cock in darkness, and how her booty, itself, gripped it.

I held it there and looked at Ann. Ann looked at Jen. Jen said, "Fuck my ass, baby."

I pushed the tip in and savored the grip of her muscle around it. With a pussy, it's a different kind of connection, more like a nail in a board. You can pry it out smoothly. An ass is more like a compression fitting—something is getting bent slightly out of shape by this connection.

Jen gasped and moaned. I liked seeing the sides of her tits, squashed out by her body weight against the mattress. I pushed deep into her, and she sucked in air and blew it out like she was maxing out on the bench press.

"Slowly," she cautioned.

I went slow. I reared up on my knees to free my hands, and I put them on her ass and spread her cheeks to see. Unbelievable, seeing my cock in Jen's ass. I looked at Ann, and her eyes bugged, her jaw gaped.

Ann said, "Jen, this is so fucking hot."

Jen nodded. This was hard work for her. The thought of her taking this from me—and doing it for me, really—took me to another level.

"I've got to see you, Jen," I said, and I pulled out and rolled her on her back. I untied her feet, put them over my shoulders, and hiked her ass into the air.

We looked at each other and she nodded, smiling. "You didn't pass out this time. Nice going."

"Fuck you, Jen."

"Do it. Fuck my ass."

"Babe, you are the best." I slipped back through and watched her cannons lurch with every thrust.

Ann said, "Spread her legs." After I did, Ann leaned in from the side and put her face in Jen's pussy.

I didn't like not being able to see Jen's asshole take my cock, but Jen's face made up for it. Pinched eyebrows, pouting lips, and eyes that gazed at me as if I were some cruel king that she loved in spite of my barbarity.

I shoved in deeper, watching the shock on her face and listening to her wail. Oh, shit, that was fucking awesome.

I was close.

"I'm going to put it all the way in, Jen." I was panting.

She nodded.

"And then I'm going to cum."

She nodded again.

Then I crammed whole fucking thing in her, pushing Ann's head away with my belly. Jen screamed and a vein bulged out of her forehead, and my cock jolted inside her, flexing and flooding her with cum. I didn't fuck it into her, I just kept driving my whole body against hers, planting it as far into her as I could.

"Fuck, Jen." I grunted.

She shrieked, "Oh, shit!"

My spasms ended, and I pulled out, ready to collapse.

But, Ann had instructions.

"Let her suck on it."

I crawled up to the headboard and untied Jen's wrists. She engulfed my dick like a starving woman. Ann put herself between Jen's legs and lazily ate her pussy.

I leaned on my side and called to her, "Ann, scoot your ass over here."

She did.

And, moments later, we were in some kind of oral sex triangle: Jen's lips on my cock, my tongue in Ann's pussy, and Ann's tongue in Jen's.

fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,428 Followers
12