In Full Faith

Story Info
A new man seems to have control over a surgeon...
3.2k words
3.86
7.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His view:

It had been a difficult situation. It had seemed like an ambush, and considering that I was the HR guy at the scene, I should have pointed it out. But, when the idea of meeting her, in a room near the Operating Room was first raised, I did not recognize that possibility. We had been due to meet her in her office, but an emergency surgery intervened, and I would have probably postponed the discussion to a different day. The department official, representing the faculty member under investigation, had insisted that we meet her, and the others had bowed to the force of her will.

Claims of incompetence and embezzlement had been made by a surgeon about the other's management of a large government grant. Careers and reputations were on the line. That there were multiple independent lists with identical data, had not deterred the accuser from implying impropriety and theft. The surgeon, we were supposed to meet was younger and junior, but appeared to have an additional list. She had maintained the list for a separate portion of the study.

She came out of the OR, and peeled off her surgeon's cap, as she walked out and shook her head, allowing her blonde shoulder length hair to rush down. She was taller than average, with an athletic slim figure. She wore her scrubs well, but as usual, the scrubs managed to mask the femininity. She had a matter of fact attitude about her copy of the patient list being sought; that it was maintained by her for a portion of the study, and she was reluctant to lose track of it, considering that there were numerous other lists available. Being drawn into this fight was clearly making her uncomfortable.

She was facing an onslaught from the others and I kept listening. She seemed to grow frustrated, got up and declared that she was going to change and would be back. She looked at all of us as she said that. I felt challenged and maybe a little aroused by her steady gaze. We fell back to a discussion on how to proceed. When she returned, I was startled by the transformation. I could see an angular blue black striped skirt that ended at her shapely knees. I also caught sight of a light green shirt as she buttoned her white coat. I had a momentary thought about her breasts, and looked into her eyes right then. She had caught my eyes on her and continued looking steadily at me, before turning to the others. The discussion continued without significant participation from me; the others had started a circular argument.

Her view:

I was caught between two powerful men, in a power struggle, that is certain to cause collateral damage. Anyone perceived to be supporting the other, or even allowing the other to have the upper hand, will be worse off. They know my records are no different from the ones they already have, and providing them will not alter anything; except to place me in the middle.

That emergency surgery had seemed to be the perfect solution. I had hoped that it would last long enough that they would tire of waiting, and I could just postpone having to give my lists, and my problem would fade away. I was shocked to find them waiting; their arguments are the same, and they are even starting to attack me for their own purposes.

There is a different man in this group. He looks a little differently at me. Although he has more white hair, he does not seem that much older than me. He has not spoken, but his eyes have been on me, ignoring the rest of the group. It is a commanding gaze, and I am feeling some tension as he continues to look at me wordlessly.

Seeing that I will not be able to avoid getting into the middle of this power struggle, I need to change into my street clothes, give them the papers from my office and go home. I doubt that we can still catch my husband before he leaves town, even if we hurry.

In the locker room, I can relax as I change out of the surgical scrubs, forgetting the bickering.

That man has managed to unnerve me and take control. His eyes have exerted something. The tension is getting to me. I'm unsure of what is going on, but I'm honest enough with myself to admit there's more to it. There's something predatory about the way he looks at me and I can't help but want more of it. My husband would not be happy about these thoughts.

Back with the group, I am greeted with more bickering, and the silent man looks at me from my legs up. I know I have sexy long legs. And his eyes look at me unashamedly, as if he has a power over me. I wonder if he recognizes what I am thinking.

His view:

"Where are the papers?" I heard myself ask.

"In my office in the academic tower"

She turned to me as she said that. Beautiful eyes, lovely lips...

"Perhaps we could just go there and retrieve them..?"

My suggestion was met with a steady gaze and an eyebrow moved slightly upwards.

I was allowed to take charge at this point.

"Since it is late, maybe we can go to your office and collect them...

I could collect them now...

They can be available in Human Resources after I have processed them..."

I was looking at her as we spoke, and our eyes locked.

Her gaze remained unwavering, but something was different.

"I can accompany Dr Faith to her office to get the lists..."

I kept looking at her... I thought there was a hint of a smile...

But she said nothing..

I turned to the others.

"You can come along, but it is late, and probably unnecessary..."

The others settled upon going home, considering the hour.

Their presence would have probably delayed the process.

Her view:

The uncertainty is there, but we both know what we will do...

He will take me... But, what strategy is he going to use?

Is he going to seduce me? Blackmail me? Something else?

His view:

She turned towards the door, looking wordlessly at me, as she did. I could see her face and eyes, and was sure of the direction in which I wanted this interaction to move. The others filed out from a door at the other end of the room, continuing the argument whether her papers would help resolve the situation. The sounds were cut off as we stepped into the long corridor, and the door shut behind us.

In the late evening, hospitals, even busy ones, transform from busy hives of activity to mostly quiet zones. Academic hospitals have additional space for faculty offices, that are away from the patient care areas and are even quieter. She had the purposeful walk in the corridor, and her even quick footsteps had a pleasing rhythm, as I rushed to try to catch up. Flat heeled shoes produce a different sound along with the swish of a skirt. More than once she half turned to look at me, as I walked slightly behind her. No words were exchanged. Unsure of where I was going, I was always a little behind, and my mind was trying to build the figure obscured by the white coat. The legs, the arms and the hair; were all very pleasing. The visions of the rest were undefined.

She entered a stairwell, and started climbing up the flights of stairs. A smooth, easy conquest of each step, with the grace of having done this effortlessly before. Our relative positions did not change and I kept my view of her legs engulfed by the striped skirt. As we ascended, we would lock eyes at the turns. No words were exchanged, but after ascending four floors in this fashion, my heart rate had picked up, and so had her breathing.

We exited the stairwell, and as she walked to her office door, wordlessly, she took off her white coat, and wordlessly extracted the keys from a pocket. I had caught up to her as she unlocked the door, and again, our eyes met. No words were exchanged.

Her view:

He has not said a word since we have been walking.

I know he will take me.

I will probably not refuse.

His view:

The only strategy I have have is the power of suggestion...

The inevitability... She may be hesitant...

Even though she also wants it, only because she doesn't want to make the first move ..

Afraid of the embarrassment of rejection...

I am in the same place, but can see a fellow traveler who can have a safe landing ...

She opened the door, turned on the light, and half turned to hang the coat on a hook, as I followed. The removal of the coat had highlighted the elegance of the woman. The unexpected appearance of her bare arms, the shirt was sleeveless, over that striped dress was perfect. I kept looking her straight in the eyes, as I entered and let the door shut behind me. I knew I had to have her, and she wanted me to do that. I am old enough to know that I could be in trouble for what I was about to do. I am old enough to know that I would not; I would be welcomed. I was being encouraged to take charge.

Her view:

I feel like I can't trust myself...

Like I'd open my legs if he just asked me...

And it's very thrilling!

His view:

As I moved towards her, she was turning away, although her face and eyes maintained their positions towards me. When I said "Stop" it was loud enough for her to hear me, and she did.

Her eyes and lips were suddenly different.

"Turn around" ...

"I want you".. I knew she heard me...

She started to turn towards me..

I gestured with my hand, and it was unmistakable.

"Move your legs apart"

She maintained her weight on her left foot and slowly started to move her right foot away.

I was continuing to look at her eyes, as I came closer.

"Excuse me?!" Her voice was soft and clear; the words were a formality.

Her eyes and the tongue licking the lips were wishing me on.

She had paused in her movement.

"Yes... A little apart"

I kept looking her in the eyes, and I knew she saw it in mine.

She would obey.

My hand moved to the front of her skirt...

And I smiled and repeated...

"Yes, a little apart.."

Although she paused, she kept moving...

Her view:

My heart pounding in my chest was suddenly intense and my stomach sank...

But I continued to part my legs.

My legs feel unsteady.

He is so close to me.. His eyes just hold mine..

His hands are moving...

His left hand comes towards my mouth...

I don't even question it, opening my mouth and letting his fingers inside...

Sucking them... Twirling my tongue around them...

His other hand is passing under my skirt..

I don't stop licking his fingers, but I step backwards... Or at least try...

My back is against the bookcase...

His hand is touching my thighs..

God... I am wet... His fingers are thick and firm... He is rubbing my pussy...

My panties... They must be wet... He is pushing them aside...

Oh God... My pussy... I feel like I am floating.. Like I have been lifted out of my own body..

His view:

She was wet... And her pussy was just welcoming...

Her mouth continues to work on my fingers... Her eyes remain open and she is looking at me...

She is moving with my fingers in her cunt...

I want to see her ass... I am going to turn her around...

The skirt is in the way even when I lift it...

She has a beautiful round ass...

When I spread her cheeks apart, I find her wet pussy.. Again..

And reach around and unhook the skirt and let it fall...

My fingers find her wetness again...

Now I have a dilemma...

She seems so close to cumming... I can tell...

I love the taste of orgasm...

I am going to see what her mind and hands try to tell me..

I know she will let me take her in every way that is chosen...

Her view:

I have never been dominated like this... I am so close to cumming...

He is turning me around...

I wonder if he is going to fuck me in the ass... Even my husband rarely does that...

In this moment, I don't think I will say No to anything...

But, I have not had my pussy licked in a while..

His view:

There is little she will say No to me about right now...

She is so wet on my fingers... And moving on them... She is going to come...

She will not say NO, because I am giving her what she knows she has wanted all along...

I am merely the agent providing her with what she has wanted...

I doubt she would have admitted it to anyone, or even herself...

Her view:

I can feel his hands on my buttocks... Spreading my cheeks...

I am leaning against the bookcase...

I keep catching my breath, as his fingers have me so close.. Oh so close...

He is changing position... His face is between my cheeks... His tongue is licking me...

"Eat me!! Eat me out!!"

I hope he can hear me..

His view:

Why am I confused? I have this lovely pussy before me...

All wet and close to orgasm... And this asshole, welcoming and available...

And I am hesitating over what I want to do...

'Eat me' she says.. I will... The taste of woman... And nothing better than one in orgasm...

But.. I am going to turn her around, so her pussy is in my face directly...

Her thighs to the sides of my face... Her pussy is so wet...

I am going to lick all around it... And breathe on the labia... Her clitoris is right there...

Her view:

Mmm... I haven't had that in a while..

I love the way he feels going up. The anticipation...

It's a continuous fight between wanting it and reflexively pulling back ..

His fingers are digging into my ass... His tongue is moving on my labia...

I must be wet.. I hear him.. He is not stopping... He is biting my lips...

He is rubbing my clitoris with his teeth...

He is fucking my pussy with his tongue...

Do it! Lick me! Stick it in! Stick whatever you want inside me!

His view:

This tastes so good... I want to just lap you up...

And it turns me on even more that you want it.

My fingers are slowly getting closer and closer and I am going to stick my fingers inside her too...

One in her pussy... Moving in time with my tongue, lips and teeth...

Her view:

Mmm... I hope I don't bite my lip hard enough to make it bleed...

His view:

And the other finger tapping just outside her asshole...

Slowly going tapping around it... One two three four...

Her thighs are tensing... She is rising on her toes...

She must not get fucked in the ass that often...

But I will only keep tapping around the rim, in the same rhythm..

She is a fantastic fuck... What a delicious pussy..

Her clitoris and vulva and pussy respond to me..

She must be cumming! Her legs are shaking..

She seems to be whimpering.. That is delicious...

"Don't stop" she says... You couldn't make me stop right now!!

I want to feel every bit of this orgasm...

Her view:

I can't and won't hold back any longer.

I feel myself going over the edge and the most perfect orgasm hits me.

His view:

I don't stop.. And am well rewarded...

Her thighs are holding on to my face and her pussy is in my mouth...

I can feel the rush of juice... I love it...

I do have an erection...

Her view:

That orgasm lasted long... I feel so relaxed...

He is standing up.. He has a big erection in his pants..

Is he going to fuck me now? I have not had another dick since I got married!

I want more..

His view:

I wanted more of her.. And I guess I must have asked it aloud...

She is nodding..

It is not really a question... More of knowing she wants more...

And will have to be led to what she won't admit aloud or ask for...

I reach for her breasts and squeeze them through the shirt...

I love breasts, and am almost apologetic that hers have been neglected..

I pushed her down to her knees.. It sounds worse that way..

All I did, was place my hand on her shoulders and gently directed her...

And she went down.. And somehow she had me on my back, with her on all fours before me..

She is extracting my dick!

Her view:

I take deep breaths in anticipation... Sucking on another cock...

I go down, knowing this will change everything

I feel it's hardness in my hand, the hint of precum

And I start to lick the shaft, up and down

When I get to the head I kiss it and nibble on it with my lips...

Before taking it inside...

Twirling my tongue around it...

And finally bobbing once or twice before going back to lick the shaft

His view:

Good girl...you know exactly what to do!

Her view:

I then continue this a few times, each time spending more time with the dick inside my mouth and getting it further inside.. I am horny again... I want him inside me...

His view:

I was so close to cumming...

But I don't know what she did, with my dick in her mouth...

But she is now straddling me with her pussy before my face...

I am going to eat her again... And fuck her with my fingers too..

She has not stopped working on my penis! I am coming inside her mouth! And she is swallowing!

Where has this woman been all my life!

She came right after..

We lay together... Breathing hard.. Holding on..

Now I want to fuck her! I didn't think I had it in me... But here I am.. With an erection...

Surely, Dr Faith, we can go on..

Her view:

I thought we were done! Those were fantastic orgasms! I have not been eaten like that in a long time.

He is placing me on my knees and elbows... His dick feels great in my pussy! He is hard! I did not think we would have another round... I don't care if I come again! But this feels like a good fucking dick! He is going to come! He is pulling out... He is coming and spraying over my ass!

His View:

I fucked her hard! I came faster than I expected! Her ass looks perfect... With my cum on it!

Her View:

That was fantastic.

I feel as if I'm in a dream. I just fucked someone at work and now have his cum running down my back... I know I can't go back to the way it was before... He is leaning forward.. Hmmm... This is different! He is softly kissing my shoulder... He wants to kiss me on the mouth!

Oh No!! That's my pager going off! We are going to have to stop!