All Comments on 'In-Genie-Us!'

by Glaze72

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
RukkertRukkertover 2 years ago

You seem to change the name Allison in Shannon halfway through the story...

AnakhimRisingAnakhimRisingover 2 years ago

Howdy Glaze, loved the story just like all of them. Really liked the switch from feminine pronouns to masculine pronouns as Riyad fully integrates his new persona. Great work as always.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 2 years ago

Really interesting idea brought to life in your story. Thanks

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051over 2 years ago

I hate to state the obvious, but it seems it is not as obvious as I would have hoped. Just because there is romance in a story, does not make it a romance story. There is a section for two women to fall in love because that is the dominance of the story. Romance is not the section for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just one thing. No Hindu / Sikh family will name their son Riyad

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Immediately after the sex change, the names/pronouns were inconsistent at best. Perhaps you could consider hyphenating the two (he-she and his-her, to name a few) until he-she was firmly and totally male. It was weird reading a female name and in the same sentence having a male pronoun. Nice premise and nice bits of humor.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Not my cup of tea, gurly boyz!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mis-categorized. Should be in the lesbian group.

Just because it's a romance does NOT mean it should be categorized as such.

At least WARN the reader that it's lesbian at the first before you get caught up in it. I will not knowingly read that category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Indians don't invoke Brahma or Kali really you see, nobody does except devout Hindus, and that too in serious contexts. I think we can do away with the typical things which depict a character is Indian or of Indian origin, yes? It can be shown more organically in the story I feel. This was maybe one of the first ones, in later ones we can have it maybe.

Good cheesy story, with Brad as a simpleton cardboard obstacle in Shanaya's path. Could have been done without this use of supernatural power.

Somehow the characters were believable, but you can see the strings controlling them.

Also all Indians don't have comically long names,again, only few people.

Looking forward to reading more of your work Alana.

Amaroq_FoxxxAmaroq_Foxxxover 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this -- the subtle use of the gendered pronoun shift to show us the blurring of the two realities and Ray's mentality was exquisite. You really captured a lot of little details, like the height (the countertop, the length of stride); brilliant craft.

Though I do have to agree with the "mis-categorized" comments: you crammed enough character growth into 10 pages that this could properly belong in Novels and Novellas, though it's just as at home in Romance.

BluejayzzzBluejayzzzover 2 years ago

Excellent love and lust story for Valentine's Day. I especially liked how subtly you switched her pronouns to him and his, cementing his change. I've got to check out your other stories now.

BluejayzzzBluejayzzzover 2 years ago

I disagree with the comments about this story being mis-categorized. It's definitely primarily a romance, and romance isn't defined by gender, anyway. I feel sorry for anyone so closed-minded that they would avoid a good story like this just because the two main characters are both women - at least at the start.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Not mis-categorised as it can fit into quite a few categories but as Ray stayed as male then I think it's absolutely correct in romance.

Yes, it was sometimes a little confusing as to who you were writing as in some paragraphs; perhaps it might have been better to have written it from one person's point of view, ie. Ray.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

However, a lot of detail, wonderful characters generated, good and unusual storyline for a Valentine contest, maybe a little too long for a contest but I couldn't leave it alone until I finished reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

enjoyed it thoroughly!

CreativeEdgerCreativeEdgerabout 2 years ago

Thanks for a great story, I know it's lots of work for no money. Hope this isn't too long. Your fans really appreciate you! Please keep up the good work, and don't ever listen to haters.

I especially loved that Shanaya had such pure intentions towards Allie, and that the nearly omnipotent Djinn was committed to respecting life, love, and liberty, so to speak. I think the other characters exhibited such tendencies, which is great, but we don't much overhear them discussing things like personal character and ethical principles, etc.

I did notice that we never heard much sexual stuff from the teenagers (because of posting rules?) like a hot description of Allie (or any woman) from Shanaya, which doesn't fit in my experience of lesbians. We also never heard much about the guys that Allie fucked, not even complaining to Allie that so and so was for instance always in a hurry to come in her mouth or fuck, without taking time to warm her up or caring much if she gets anything out of sharing herself sexually with (putting out for) the man in her life.

My suggestion would be to have more sexual exchanges between the characters, and "listen in" to their thoughts about what is hot or not about "the sex objects" around them, i.e. girls Shannie is fucking (or wants to,) etc. We know she got a rabbit vibe and a dildo, but not when or how, or whoever's body she played with. Did she ever talk about that stuff with anyone, like her BFF Allie, and maybe share them, or at least describe the experience? Make them more like real girls in the beginning! Even if it has to be done "after they turn 18," can they not reflect on what it was like to experiment sexually, even alone?

I think it would be great if Gene gets to use his ENORMOUS wand on someone before the end, too! Not that many readers can handle gay men being sexually active, it would be tricky. How about making Allie a charm that virtually instantaneously heals her pussy or throat if she overdoes it with Ray's equipment, since she obviously loves to fuck him so much? So much potential with a "Genie!"

Regardless of all that, this is wonderful, and I look forward to seeing more from you! Thanks again, and keep well, everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Like all Glaze72 stories, beautifully written. I didn't want to rush to get to the end; I enjoyed every word on every page.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Humor, sex, a genie, sweet revenge and a happy ending... what more can we ask for? What a pleasure to read and enjoy such an imaginative story. Well done, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was so much fun. I had no idea how you would end it and it was hugely satisfying. Nice work!

cabernetguycabernetguy12 months ago

wow, really enjoyed this - fun, funny, and imaginative. Thanks!

boobfuckerboobfucker11 months ago

Beautiful story, thank you. You are an artist.

joeschlageljoeschlagel6 months ago

you flip flop character names in the storyAllison is called shannon for 3 paragraphs for example just as the main character changes gender, it is harder to follow your story.

otherwise it is a fun enjoyable story, very creative.

redlion75redlion752 months ago

Liked the lesbian role better. That was a real relationship based on trust and friendship not some hokey pokey I got a dicky wish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlaze72@Glaze72
Hello All: Update as of May 2023. I have had people reach out to me regarding sequels to stories that I have posted on here, so let me address those first: "Mary's Innocent Passion." This is titled "Innocent Passion" on my page on Smashwords and my personal website. No seque...

SIMILAR Stories