In-Genie-Us!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She was only ten, wasn't she?" She closed her eyes, as Allison's tongue ran over her skin. "And why are we talking about this?"

"Because we've been up here for almost five minutes, and my shirt is still on."

"Well, maybe I should do something about that." Allison's shirt was already pulled out of the waistband of her skin-tight blue jeans. But it took careful maneuvering not to tangle it with her honey-blond locks. When it was on the floor, she caught her breath, but the young woman didn't stop there. With a wink and a smile, she turned her back, popping the button on her jeans and shimmying out of them in a motion which was as graceful as it was arousing.

"Well?" she asked, planting her hands on her hips and facing her again. "As good as you hoped?"

She swallowed. "Better." Allison's body was glorious, all tan and gold, from the top of her head to the ends of her toes. Her waist seemed small enough for her to put her hands around it, but it flared out into gorgeous, womanly hips and a rear which was spectacular. And her mouth watered at the sight of her breasts, even with most of them covered by a bra, a deep blue that matched her eyes. "You are," she said, her voice quavering, "the most spectacularly beautiful woman I have ever seen." As if she might fly away if she moved too quickly, she put her hands on Allison's waist, her thumbs softly stroking her skin. "I love you."

"I love you, too, Ray." She stepped closer, her hands on her shoulders. "But don't you think you have too many clothes on? Come on. We haven't played doctor in years. I want to see what puberty did to you."

Not puberty. But a djinn. The words hovered on the tip of her tongue, then were banished, along with every other thought in her head, when Allie put her fingers on the throbbing length of her erection. Even through her jeans, the touch scalded her, making every muscle in her groin leap and quiver.

"I am tired, Ray," Allie went on, "of not knowing what you look like." Her words were punctuated by her hands, as she tugged the belt away from her jeans, then undid the fly. The zipper gave a noisy ratcheting noise as it was lowered, and then her hot little hand was diving deep inside her boxers, and she nearly passed out as she felt, for the first time, a woman's fingers around her cock.

"Whoa." Allie's lips quirked, and her eyes were dancing. "Yeah. That's nice."

"How nice?"

"Oh? Do you want to know how big Brad's was, just so you can feel superior?"

"I feel superior to himanyway, no matter how big my dick is. He's the idiot who had you and then pissed it all away from a quick blow-job from a dollar hooker in Cabo, isn't he?"

"I bet she cost more than a dollar."

She sighed dramatically. "A detail. And oh, God," she lost the ability to think as Allie began to slowly pump her shaft.

"That's better," she said. "I don't like it when my men talk back to me. Just do what I say, Ray, and you'll get plenty of action." She guided her onto the bed, standing over her like a warrior queen as she popped the hooks on her bra and skinned out of her panties. "But misbehave, and you'll never see me or the girls again." She shimmied her torso for emphasis, making her breasts ripple fetchingly. "Got it?"

"Yeah?" She gestured at her groin. She still thought it looked a little ridiculous, bobbing in front of her belly like the world's smallest soldier. But the way Allie's eyes hungrily followed it made her reconsider. "Two can play that game. If you misbehave, you'll have to replace the batteries in your vibrator, because that horny little pussy of yours will be so sad and lonely."

"Horny little pussy?" Allie pushed at her shoulder until she was sprawled on her back. Like a golden hunting cat, she followed, stalking her across the bedspread. "How do you know my pussy is horny?"

Boldly, she reached out, cupping her golden-furred mound in one hand. Allison froze as she stroked a finger along her folds. "Because you're wet," she whispered.

Allison closed her eyes, though her hips started to move, rubbing herself on Shanaya's hand. "That could be caused by anything."

"Like what? Did you pee your pants?"

"Oh, shut up." Her thighs started to shake. "Oh, Jesus. Put a finger inside me if you aren't going to fuck me, you damned tease." Slowly, like a melting snowman, she fell to the mattress, lying on her back with her legs spread wantonly.

Shanaya followed, never allowing her hands to leave Allison's golden form. One arm curled around her back, holding her close. The other stayed at the junction of her thighs. Very carefully, she eased a finger inside her lover, watching with delight the way Allie's lips parted in an unheard moan. Deep, deeper, she wiggled her finger, until it was sunk all the way to her last knuckle.

"Your clit?" she whispered.

Allison rocked against her. "Can you find it without a map? Most guys can't." A pinch of her lips left no doubt about who she meant.

"I'm not like most guys." Almost casually, he rested his thumb at the top of her cleft. A quick brush across the hot, throbbing nodule of Allie's clitoris made her buck her hips in startled pleasure. "While all the rest of the guys were playing pocket pool in sex ed class, I actually listened."

He kissed Allison, his mouth and tongue probing deep, and went to work on her with his fingers. One inside, shortly joined by a second, stroking her inner walls. He never thought something could feel so terrifyingly intimate. And his thumb, slowly circling the bud of Allie's clit. He watched her lovely face, taking his cues from the way her breath hitched, the way she moved, the way her thighs spread and her mound rolled itself into his hand, her pleasure evident in every languid movement.

"Jesus," she breathed, her face flushing a rosy pink. "I passed this up for Brad? I was an idiot."

"And I passed up a chance for this," he countered, kissing the upper slope of a heaving breast, "because I was afraid I might get my feelings hurt if you said no? I'm an idiot, too."

Allie giggled. "So if we're both idiots, what does that make us when you add us together?"

"Lovers?" he suggested, jerking as her hand found the erect staff of his penis, pumping him with long, firm pulls. "And if you keep that up, I'm going to shoot all over your hand and ruin everything."

She pouted at him. "But I want you to shoot," she said, tightening her grip ever so slightly, making him groan. "I want you to cum."

"You first," he panted, twisting away from her grip. Gods above, the woman was fiendish! "Tell me what you like," he asked. "Is this good?"

She twined her arms around him, pulling him close. Her hips undulated in time with his strokes. "This is very good," she purred. "Brad didn't like to finger me. I think he thought it was yucky."

He was getting tired of being compared to Allie's ex, but since the judgements all seemed to be in his favor, he supposed he could live with it.

"But..."

"But what?" he murmured into her ear, his breath stirring strands of her hair.

"If you could rub just a little harder on my clit. It's not glass, Ray. It won't break. And I'll tell you if you're too rough."

"Like this?" he asked, pressing down more firmly with his thumb, though he kept moving in slow, steady circles.

"Oh, fuck!" She threw her head back. An instant later her hand flew down, snapping around his wrist as he tried to withdraw. "No. Don't stop." Her eyes were closed, but her upper lip was beaded with sweat. As he watched, entranced, her legs spread, unfolding in a delicate display of feminine beauty that made his heart ache and his cock lurch with want. "Just. Like. That. Keep going, Ray."

And so he did. Though his cock screamed at him to roll on top of Allison and take her, to slake the desperate lust that was burning through his body, he held his lover close, kissing her mouth, her cheeks, her ears, his hand pushing his fingers deep inside her sopping channel, his thumb dancing across her clitoris in a steady back and forth motion.

Allie clutched him close, her hands splayed across his back. Slowly, she began to shake, her mound humping up against his hand in urgent, quick jerks. "Oh, fuck, Ray!" Her lips were turned up in a wide, ecstatic grin, her eyes shining. "I'm gonna cum!" Her thighs clamped shut, locked around his hand, trapping it. "Cum!" she squeaked, as his fingers were flooded with wetness. "Cum! Cum! Cuuuuuuuummmmm!!" she wailed, the last word trailing off onto a low, guttural groan as her golden body rippled with the force of her orgasm.

When she opened her eyes, they were shining. "Oh, man," she said, her voice soft and wondering. "Where have you been all my life?" She pulled him close and kissed him, her body warm and pliant against his. Her breasts were firm but amazingly soft, her nipples digging into his chest.

"I've been right here," he whispered when their mouths parted. "Where I'll always be."

"Good." Her hand curled around his cock. "And what should we do about this?"

He smiled down at her. "Whatever you want."

The corners of her mouth curled up in a saucy smile. "Well, my pussy needs to calm down from that cum. So how about I see what you taste like?" Her tongue darted out to lick her lips. "I've heard that Indian food is very tasty."

"I've only got one item on the menu," he countered.

"Yeah. But I think it could fill me up just fine." She rolled over on her side and cocked a knee high, exposing the wet, swollen lips of her pussy. One hand drifted down to finger her petals. "But not quite yet. That's..." her voice quavered. Eagerness? Or fear? "That's quite a package you've got there, Ray. Bigger than any guy I've ever been with. We're going to need to be careful."

His heart went cold. "I would never hurt you, Allie."

"Doofus." A hand cupped his cheek. "I know that. And I'm not saying it would hurt. Lady-bits...they're kind of...stretchy. But we're going to have to go slow, the first few hundred times."

"Hundred?"

Allie snickered. "Yeah. But the good part is that my pussy will always be nice and tight for you."

He swallowed. This conversation had gone completely off the rails. "Okay."

"So while my coochie is calming down and getting ready for a nice fat boner, I'll give you some relief." She pushed his shoulder until he was lying on his back. "There we go," she murmured, brushing her hair back. "Now just spread your legs a little for me," she added, reaching a hand between his legs.

"Isn't that my line?" His voice shook as she cradled his balls in her fingers.

"You hush." She bent down, examining him. "I didn't know you weren't circumcised," she observed. With her free hand, she pulled back his foreskin. "Wow. That's...different."

"Mom says there's no medical reason to do it. So why traumatize a baby?" And hadn't that been an awkward conversation?

"I like it," Allie decided. Her eyes twinkled up at him. "It makes it special. My special penis. All mine. Mmmm," she rubbed her cheek against his length. "Hot. And hard. And soft. Though," she observed, plucking at his pubic hair, making him wince. "You're going to need to manscape a bit, pal. I don't want to get road rash every time I go down on you."

"Okay," he agreed fervently. Though at this point he would have agreed to drop out of college if it meant that Allison would touch him.

It started with a tiny lick, the merest flick of her tongue along the side of his shaft. And then the press of her warm, sweet lips on the other side. And then a deeper taste, as she placed her entire mouth on his stiffness and swept her tongue back and forth. Her fingers were rolling his balls back and forth, weighing them, and then she started to tickle his scrotum, driving him crazy.

His head fell back into the pillows. He could barely keep his eyes open, it felt so good. And then Allison smiled at him, ran her tongue up the underside of his shaft in a long, lingering kiss, and took the head of his bobbing erection into the hot wet cavern of her mouth.

It was incredible, indescribable. Nothing he had ever experienced could compare to the feeling of moist, burning pleasure at the tip of his prick. Allison's eyes were bold and wicked, so unlike the girl he thought he knew, and when she ran the tip of her tongue around his leaking slit, he could only dig his hands into the sheets and moan, his muscles jerking as he fought the urge to drive his entire length into her mouth.

Her mouth opened wider, and she began to bob on his shaft. Every nod of her head took her lower on his raging erection, his pleasure doubling and redoubling until he thought his mind would blank out from sensory overload. Spit leaked around the corners of her mouth, dribbling down his rod, which gleamed wetly in the afternoon light leaking around the corners of his curtains.

"Oh, Brahma have mercy," he groaned. In the cradle of Allie's palm, her balls felt enormous, seething with seed. A pressure on the tip of his glans, and he realized it was nudging the back of Allie's throat. But she didn't stop. With a gagging sound, she somehow took him even deeper, until her lips were pressed against the base of his shaft. Her eyes almost glowed as she stared up at him in triumph, and he jerked as he felt her tongue lick him teasingly around his base.

Then, slowly, she raised up, her fist wrapping around his manhood. When only his tip was left inside her mouth, she began running her tongue around and around the edge of his foreskin, driving him crazy.

"You didn't have to do that, you know."

She let his cock go with a faint pop from her lips, though a thin strand of saliva still connected her mouth to his crown. "I know," she said, and coughed. Her voice was slightly hoarse. "I just wanted to see if I could. Lord, I won't be doing that again soon. I thought I was going to have to unhinge my jaw, like one of those snakes that can eat an entire rabbit at once." Her fist on his cock quickened, pumping rapidly, and she started to lick him again. "Are you getting close to cumming, baby?" She squirmed around, so Ray could touch her sweet, inviting bottom with his hands. "I want to feel it. I want to feel your hot jizz splatter all over me." She giggled at his expression. "Never thought your crush was such a dirty girl in bed, did you, Ray? Well, watch out. I'm tired of being good. And I know I can always trust you." She flopped down, her head resting between his thighs, and licked up his shaft in a long, torturous stroke, her mouth hanging open and her eyes twinkling evilly. Her large breasts hung down, the nipples stiffly erect.

The sight drove him over the brink. And when Allie's hand closed around his erection again, he felt his body pass the point of no return. Cum rose up his shaft in an unstoppable wave, and he could almost see his cock expand, the muscles clenching in warning.

"Allie," he gasped. "I'm going to...." He fought for control and lost. "Going to cum..." he groaned.

Allison moved like lightning. As his cock began to jerk, she was on the bed beside him, her hand pumping him. With bleary shock he realized that she was pointing his head at her own body. And when the first jet of semen exploded out of him like a liquid cannonball, it landed right between the golden-tan swells of her breasts. She cooed in pleasure as burst after burst of his cum hung in the air and then splattered on her body, painting her skin in his pearly white essence. Drops clung to the slopes of her breasts, to her sides, to the concave curve of her belly, and hung tangled in the dense downy thatch of golden fur that topped her pubic mound.

When the last pulsing aftershocks finally faded, she pulled her hand away from his groin and licked the residue from her fingers. "Mmmm." Her smile was deep and dreamy. "You're tasty. Now get me a towel so I can clean up, okay, sweetie?"

Lightheaded with the aftermath of pleasure, he nodded, slipping out of bed so he could wet a washcloth in warm water. Coming back to the bed, he scrubbed Allie clean, noting how she arched into his touch, murmuring sweetly as he wiped the proof of their love away.

"God." When he fell back into bed beside her, her eyes were faintly hazed. "You're...still..."

"Still what?"

She swallowed, still staring at his groin. "Kind of hard."

"Oh?" He looked at his penis. "Yeah?"

"Are you like that? Every time?"

He gave a shrug. "I guess, yeah."

"Lord, Ray. And I here I thought it was just your size that was unusual. How long has it been since you got laid?"

He cast his memory back. "I don't know. Two months, maybe? Three?" The details were hazy, but he seemed to remember a girl explaining to him? Her? No, him, of course, what was he thinking, that it was just a phase, kind of an experiment, and she hoped she hadn't hurt his feelings. And the feeling of wretched despair as the door closed behind her, leaving him alone, again.

"Three months?" Allison looked horrified. "With no sex?"

"Yeah. I guess."

"Jesus! No wonder you were going crazy." Her hand covered his cock, rubbing slowly. "And there's only one cure for a man who hasn't been laid in a long time, Ray."

He rolled on his side, facing her. "And what's that, my golden apple of Eden?" Almost absently, his hand found the ripe mound of her breast.

She sniggered, even as she pushed into his caress. "To get you nice and hard. And then," she whispered, her voice quivering, "have you fuck me."

"Mmmm. That sounds like a plan." He slid between the angle of her thighs, his head resting on her tan stomach. With tiny, flickering kisses, he began to kiss his way up her body. He explored the cute dimple of her navel, his tongue swirling around the tiny indentation in her skin, then explored further. The flare of her hipbones, the arch of her ribcage, the hollow of her sternum. When he reached her breasts, his breath caught. Large and proud, almost bursting from her chest, with rose-red aereola and large, puffy nipples, his mouth watered just to look at them. He fanned his hands under the undersides, gathering them in his palms, then stroked the bottoms with just the tips of his fingers.

Allison squirmed under his touch. "What are you doing?"

He looked up. "You don't like it?"

"I didn't say that." Her palm cupped his cheek. "it's just...most guys...if they pay attention to my tits at all, it's just a grab and a grope and maybe they kiss them a couple of times before they try to stick their cock in me."

He growled. "I wish you'd remember that I'm not like other guys."

"Oooh, so manly," she teased. "Oh, don't look at me like that, Porcupine," she laughed as he scowled at her in mock aggravation. "Don't be all prickly. I just want your prick," she giggled. "To help me forget a prick.

"And I like the way you play with my titties." Her fingers lifted them just a fraction. "The bottoms are so sensitive. Sometimes I can almost get myself off just by playing with them and my nips and oh, Jesus, Ray, yes, just like that," she moaned as he licked the underswell of one sweet mound. She squirmed under him, her pubis rolling upwards as if it wasn't under her control, and it wasn't until he shifted so she could grind against the hard muscle of his thigh that she regained command of her own body.

He kissed her breasts, lavishing them with affection, his lips pulling at her red, swollen nipples until they stood up in hard little spikes, shining wetly. Then her mouth, gently ravaging her, his hands tangling in her blond hair, looking deep into her eyes.

"I love you, Allie," he whispered. His cock was pulsing against the flat curve of her belly, hard and aching again.

"I love you, Ray." She laughed, a little wildly. "What a fucking couple of days, am I right?" She reached down, grasping his erection. With a sudden thrill, he realized she was rubbing his head against the lips of her sex, mingling their juices. "Oh, God. I am so ready for this. Are you?"