In-Genie-Us!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Glaze72
Glaze72
3,410 Followers

He nodded. "I've been ready my entire life. It just took some time for reality to catch up."

"Good." She raised her thighs, opening and spreading them until her heels were resting on his back. She was incredibly, achingly vulnerable, and Ray swallowed, humbled by her trust.

His cock was at her entrance. Slowly, gritting his teeth against mind-blowing pleasure, he pushed forward. Her nether-lips parted, and he found himself sinking, inch by incredible inch, into his best friend, his forever crush, his ultimate desire, his hidden treasure.

His love. Allie's eyes were closed, though he thought he could see a hint of tears at the corners. Immediately, he stopped. "Are you okay?" he asked, worried.

Her lips curled in a tremulous grin. "No. I'm not okay. I'm fucking incredible." Her hand reached down, cupping his ass. "Come on, baby. All the way in." Her fingernails pricked the skin of his buttocks, urging him on. "If you feel this good now, I can't wait to see how the rest of you feels!"

Undone by her naked desire, he surged forward, his hands cupping her breasts, his thumbs rubbing her nipples, not stopping until he was completely inside, hilted deep. He stopped, closed his eyes, his forehead resting against Allison's. Slowly, their breaths synchronized, her nipples digging into his chest as they inhaled in tandem. As one, they looked down their joined bodies, to where his cock disappeared into the depths of her pussy.

"God-"

"-Damn," she finished for both of them. Her inner muscles squeezed him, then relaxed.

"I'm not...too big, am I?"

"Wellll..." she drawled, drawing out the word as his eyebrows lowered in consternation. "You could stand to be a little bit bigger. Right now you're kind of throwing a pencil down railroad tunnel, Ray."

He nodded seriously and pulled out a fraction. "I get you. Well, if you can wait a couple of weeks, I saw these supplements on sale on the internet. All-natural ingredients, too. They promised to double my size of my money back. Should I order some?" Grinning, he withdrew an inch or two more.

"Don't you dare!" She wrapped her arms around him, holding him in. "Just having you inside me has me ready to cum again. If you take it out now I'll fucking kill you!"

"Well. We can't have that." He kissed her, holding motionless except for tiny rocking motions of his hips, grinding their groins together. And when Allie began to shake and gasp, he remembered her words from earlier and bent down to her breasts, suckling on one turgid nipple while letting his fingers play with the sensitive undersides of her breasts in feather-light strokes.

"Oh Ray. Oh baby. Oh Ray. Gonna cum again! Urrrggghhkkghh!" Her pussy clamped around his cock like a vise, and a flood of wet heat washed over him.

"Now," Allie said, jerking his attention back up to her face. "You can fuck me."

"What about..." He trailed off.

"Oh, I'm good now. After the second cum my body is kind of used to it."

He filed away that important bit of information and began to move, keeping his strokes long and slow and deep, the way he liked. With his size, fucking a girl hard had always been a tricky proposition. But at least Allie wasn't some tiny little gymnast, all skin and bones. No, she was a woman. His woman, and no one was going to take her away from him. Not ever. He kissed her, claiming her, his hand on her hip urging her leg higher, and when she locked her ankles behind his back, he began to thrust into her more strongly, their bodies writhing together until he could barely tell where his stopped and hers began.

With a move that caught him completely unprepared, Allie flipped them over, rising above him like a pagan goddess emerging from a sacred spring, her body glowing in the golden afternoon sunlight. "You're mine," she said, impaling herself on his cock with a lunge that left him voiceless. "My man. Forever."

"And you're mine," he replied, pulling her down so he could nurse at her breasts. "My woman. Forever."

"Yes." She moved above him, her hands braced on his shoulders as she filled her wet heat with his hardness. "I want you to cum for me, Ray. You've waited so long. Don't wait any longer. Cum for me." Her hips slapped down on his thighs, each beat a punctuation mark in the story of their desire. "Fill me up with your cum! I want to feel it inside me. I want to feel you explode!"

And he did. With a groin-bursting spasm, his balls released years of desire in a white-hot eruption, sending pulse after pulse of his cum deep into his lover's body. His arms clutched her tight, holding her to him in a death-grip, refusing to let go for anything or anyone. Nothing -- not her boyfriend, not their families, no even fate itself -- nothing would keep them apart. Not as long as they both should live. His loins pushed up at her, lifting their joined bodies off the bed as he gave voice to his joy in a mindless shout of release.

He fell back to the bed, Allison sprawled across his chest, their sweat mingling. His cock was hot and wet and sticky and, to his surprise, a little bit tender, wrung out from the force of his climax.

"Mmmmm." Allie turned her head, blinking at him lazily. Her lips were curled in soft, happy smile. "How do you feel, lover?"

He cupped a buttock in his hand, shifting her so he could settle himself more deeply inside her. "Complete." A thought struck him. "We didn't use..."

"Protection?" She smirked. "Just like a man, to think about it after you got your dick wet." She patted his cheek. "Don't worry. Mom still acts like it's the fifties a lot of the time. But she knows kids are going to fuck. I've been on birth control since I was fifteen. And I never stopped. You can't give me a baby." Her eyes softened. "Not today. But I think you would make a wonderful father, Ray."

He swallowed. A father? "I'd feel kind of awkward, being the only guy in my graduating class with a wife."

"I bet you wouldn't be the only one." She folded her hands under her chin, resting them on his chest. "And I'm not talking right away. But Louisville is a lot bigger than Mayfield, isn't it?"

He nodded.

"And a woman who wanted to could probably find a job, couldn't she? Especially if she had a good recommendation from her old job?"

He nodded again.

"Well, that's settled, then," she said firmly. "When you go back to school in the fall, I'm coming with you."

"The who is doing what now?"

"Ray." She stared at him as if he were dim-witted. "You love me, right? You've been saying it often enough the last few days."

"Of course I do," he said defensively.

"And I love you." She rubbed his lips with her thumb. He kissed the tip teasingly, which made her smile. "But I'm not going to stay here while you go back to school, either. First of all, I'd miss the sex. Second of all," she said, squeezing her pussy around his cock. "I'd really miss the sex. And thirdly, I'm not going to hang around this town for nine months while everyone whispers behind my back about how Brad cheated on me and then you caught me on the rebound." She kissed him with the air of a woman making a decision. "We can get a nice little apartment together. It's time I move out anyway. Twenty-one is too old to be living at home. I'll get a job as a secretary or something, nothing long-term, and then when you graduate we'll go wherever you need to go. After we're married, of course."

"Of course," he replied numbly. "You know," he said, "it's kind of traditional for the man to ask the woman if she wants to get married."

She tossed her head. "Yeah. Well, I tried that once and it didn't work out. So I decided to be untraditional this time."

She knelt up, a goddess made flesh. "You hungry? Or do you want to screw some more?"

Epilogue: Happily Ever Now

It was a beautiful wedding. Everyone said so. The venue was gorgeous, the bride beautiful, and the weather was perfect.

Of course, it helps when you have a djinn who can help arrange things, Ray thought smugly. Gene had been aggravatingly incapable of managing the weather to their needs, but at least he had been able to make sure that any last-minute snafus were resolved with a minimum of fuss. Allison had been reluctant to accept his friend in the role of wedding planner, but after a demonstration of his abilities, which had left her momentarily speechless, to Ray's silent amusement, she had fallen right into line. The djinn had taken to his task like a duck to water. Ray suspected that he was still slightly embarrassed by the fact that his efforts to destroy Brad's impending marriage had been hamstrung by Brad's incredible ability to do the same thing in less time.

"It was enough to make me scream," he had said, when he finally reappeared after his abortive trip to Cabo. "I had it all planned out. Drugs, scuba gear, a pair of really athletic gymnasts who like to work as a team, and an amorous dolphin named Mollie, and he has to go and ruin it all by getting a blowjob from a couple of two-bit hookers and having his brother plaster it all over the internet. I tell you, Ray, no one appreciates an artist anymore."

But it had all come out all right in the end. Maybe even better, Ray allowed, as he and Allison strolled through the botanical garden on the banks of the Ohio, accepting congratulations from friends and family. Having a djinn at your beck and call was well and good, but he would have always had a niggling doubt in the back of his mind that it had been Gene's actions which had brought Allison and himself together, rather than their own long-denied attraction to each other. Thank God he had taken advantage of the opportunity when he could. It might have been his last chance.

He looked down at his bride, resplendent in white lace. "I love you, Allison Christina Weaver-Singh," he said.

"And I love you, Riyad Chandrashekhar Singh-Weaver," she replied with a small, glowing grin.

He looked out over the low, rolling grounds of the garden, and blinked. A figure was hurrying toward him. He thought he recognized it, but surely even Gene wouldn't wear that shade of fuchsia...

Actually, he probably would.

"Darling," the djinni said, sweeping them an elaborate bow. "You look absolutely stunning. I told you, didn't I?"

Allison laughed. "Yes, Gene. You were right, as always."

"Actually," he winked, "I was talking to your husband. Looking good, Brown Sugar. Give a friend a kiss?" He puckered up outrageously. "And you look very nice, Allison. For a woman."

"Thank you," Allison said. She fingered the gold necklace at her throat and laughed as Ray fended off Gene's lascivious advances. "You did a fantastic job with the flowers. And everything has run like clockwork so far."

Ray glanced at his watch. "I think they're going to be calling us in to dinner soon. Is that why you're here?"

"That, and to say thank you," the djinn replied.

"Thank you? For what?"

"For showing me my true calling, darlings." Gene looked at the milling crowd, his face set in lines of cheerful satisfaction. "For my entire existence, I had no purpose, except when I was obeying the whims of mortals, which for the most part were selfish and petty. Material wealth and an obscene amount of sensual gratification were about as far as their imaginations were capable of stretching. Until I met you."

"Me?"

"You really have to expand your vocabulary, Ray. You sound like a simpleton. Yes, you. You didn't want money, or fame, or power, or to inflict an outbreak of nasty skin diseases on your enemies. What you wanted was simple. Love. And the courage to share your feelings with this beautiful woman.

"I can't make people fall in love. And I don't wish to. No matter how sincere your words, my wish would have been useless to you if Allison had not loved you as well. But I gave you two the ability to see what had been right in front of you all along."

"I'm not arguing with that," he said, putting an arm around his wife's waist. Allison had been at first disbelieving when he shared Gene's secret with them, then slightly incensed when he revealed that he had wished for the courage to reveal his love for her. But their mutual happiness had soon smoothed over that speed bump. The last year had been like a living dream. Even his memories of the time before he and Allison had become a couple seemed slightly faded and blurry in his mind, as if she had brought his life into focus after a sepia-toned past.

"So I think I'm going to go on as I have begun. Humans need someone who can help them find happiness. A wedding planner is in a perfect position to match couples together, or, when necessary," he added, giving Allie a wink, "split them apart."

"Speaking of which," Allie laughed, giving the djinn a smile, "did you hear the news about Brad?"

Ray snickered as Gene raised his eyebrows. "Oh, do tell! Is it juicy?"

"You might say so." She slanted a look up at Ray, who snickered. "I ran into one of my old bosses in the receiving line. He's a lawyer back home in Mayfield, and apparently he is representing a woman who used to work at the restaurant Brad managed. She's slapping him with a sexual harassment and wrongful termination lawsuit. I hope she sucks him dry."

Gene laughed. "Everyone who is surprised raise their hands. You dodged a bullet, sweetie."

"Well, I had some help." She pulled Ray down for a kiss that quickly grew heated, only parting when Gene cleared his throat loudly.

"Oh, one more thing," Ray said, as the bell for dinner rang. He clapped Gene on the shoulder. Come by our place in a couple days. Allie found a goldsmith in town. If you want, we can melt down that necklace, and you will be free."

Gene frowned, looking pensive. "Maybe. But maybe not." He grinned suddenly. "Who knows, sugarbuns. Maybe you'll need me again."

"I don't think so." Allie nodded agreement as she took his hand. Their fingers laced together.

"All my wishes have already come true."

The End

Glaze72
Glaze72
3,410 Followers
1...5678910