In Good Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith rejected that suggestion and guided Roger to enter her without further delay. As they began their routine of monotonous, but pleasurable, in-and-out motion, Roger began to verbally prod his gorgeous wife by recounting her mother's sordid interlude days earlier. Faith had told Roger what she witnessed when she caught sight of Maddie being pleasured by her black bedmate. Roger, the Blacks on Blondes aficionado, had been turned on by Faith's account of his mother-in-law's dark encounter. He wondered whether Faith also found it arousing.

"Are you thinking about your mom screwing that black guy? Do you wonder what it would be like?"

"We're making love!" Faith spat. "Don't ruin it with your dirty thoughts and dirty language!"

"But you must think about what you saw and how it would feel," Roger said.

Faith paused her lovemaking. "I'll never forget what I saw and I never want to see that man, Luther, ever again! Not in person and certainly not in my mind while I'm making love with my husband!"

It was still on Roger's mind and it inspired him to cum quicker than usual. Faith affectionately grasped Roger's arms as he grunted and squirted his cum. For the young couple, it was good. As good as it ever got.

Faith and Roger lovingly embraced each other, still lying on their bed, feeling content and connected after some of the best sex they had had in some time. It was an idyllic moment, but it did not last long after Roger initiated more conversation. He tried to sound casual.

"I met Luther today," Roger informed Faith as they snuggled. "He thinks very highly of you."

Faith bristled. "Well, the feeling is not mutual! When did you meet him? Why on Earth didn't you tell me?"

"I'm telling you now. He stopped by your parents' place, to visit your mom, when I went over to return your dad's jigsaw. He's really seems like a pretty nice guy."

"I keep hearing how nice he is but all I can think of is the way that he took my mother, right there in the bed that she shares with Daddy!"

After a moment's pause, Roger looked away and sheepishly stated, "He'd like to take you the same way."

"I'd rather die than let that monster touch me!"

Roger brushed Faith's hair from her face and spoke in the most consoling tone he could muster. "You just showed me how you can really get into sex when you let yourself enjoy it. Don't you wonder how good it might be if you were with a big powerful man with a big black cock?"

"Don't use that word! It's a penis." Faith scolded. "I noticed that Luther was well-endowed when I saw his penis plunging deep inside my mom, but tell me - just how do you know that he has a big one?!"

Roger stumbled and mumbled that he assumed it was large since Luther is so big and black, but he immediately knew that he had just said too much, revealing that he was intimately familiar with Luther's private parts. Earlier in the day, Roger had sworn Luther to secrecy after Luther exposed himself and seemingly cast a spell on him. Roger was enthralled with Luther's cock and it didn't take much prodding to persuade Roger to suck him off.

Luther came in Roger's mouth and Roger savored Luther's creamy cum as if it was nectar from the gods. In return for Luther's silence, and the promise of future cum treats, Roger agreed to help wear down Faith's resistance to his advances.

Unbeknownst to Faith, Luther had similarly seduced her father. Paul began clamoring to get that big black cock into his mouth as soon as Luther brought it into view. When Paul packed his bag and left Maddie after learning that she was fucking Luther, it was more out of jealousy and less about Maddie having an affair.

It was three against one after Luther enlisted Faith's husband, father, and mother to help him plunder her honey pot.

In the coming days, Luther became impatient in his desire to defile the virtuous young woman and he presented Maddie with an ultimatum. If Maddie did not assist him in his mission to bed Faith he would cut her off, along with her husband and son-in-law. Being denied Luther's fat ebony cock was unthinkable for Faith's mother as well as the men in her life.

On the pretense of "settling this thing with Luther", Maddie asked Faith to come to her home the next evening. Faith was reluctant to enter the proverbial lion's den, but she felt that her faith would shield her and it was high time for her to face her demons, so to speak.

Roger drove Faith to her parents' home. The young husband and wife did not talk during the 10-minute trip. They each undoubtedly had different expectations regarding the get together and what was likely to take place. When they entered the house and walked straight into the cozy living room, Paul was there with Maddie, as expected, but so was Luther.

"What is he doing here?!" Faith demanded, not taking a seat and making her displeasure apparent.

Maddie was prepared to act as mediator, and she calmly told her daughter, "It's no secret that Luther is the reason that we're all here tonight and we can't very well move forward without him."

That made some sense to Faith, so she and Roger took seats in the small room across from Luther and her parents.

"We should start this with a prayer," the always-devout Faith stated. Everyone bowed their heads and closed their eyes as Faith started to pray out loud.

"Our Heavenly Father, in the Lord's prayer, you taught us to ask that you to 'forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us'. Some of us need to admit that we have trespassed. In another prayer, we ask that you grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, the courage to change the things we can, and the wisdom to know the difference. As we gather tonight, we pray that you will show us a righteous path, and that your will will be done."

When the prayer ended Maddie asked Faith to help her in the kitchen to serve coffee and iced tea to everyone. Once they were alone, Maddie complimented Faith on her thoughtful prayer, but then surprised her by telling her to keep an open mind as far as sex with Luther was concerned.

Faith stood her ground and said that she was never going to have sex with anyone but her husband. Maddie was conciliatory and in a gentle, motherly way, she said, "you'll decide what's best for you, Sweetie, but why don't you take a few minutes to shave your pussy nice and smooth? There's a new razor in the bathroom. You know, just in case."

Faith was still unaccustomed to her mother using the term "pussy" in reference to her vagina but she gave the suggestion about shaving herself serious consideration.

She was not sure why. While Maddie carried drinks into the living room Faith found her feet involuntarily padding their way into the bathroom to use the razor.

When Maddie suggested that everyone shift to the bedroom, Faith was slow to respond, but again she was guided by a power that moved her to cooperate. Faith's persistent resistance kicked in and she fell to her knees beside the bed and began to pray again.

Luther moved stealthily, positioning himself on the mattress very close to where Faith was kneeling. He had already stripped off his clothes. When Faith caught sight of Luther's big black cock, just inches from her, she recoiled and backed away as if she was trying to avoid a snake, or perhaps the Biblical serpent, about to sink its fangs into her and inject her with paralyzing deadly venom.

"Oh my gosh!" Faith exclaimed, "your dick looks even bigger than when I saw it stuck in Mom's vagina. It's at least as big as that guy's in the Blacks on Blondes video!"

Luther suppressed a laugh and made it a teaching moment. "First of all, Faith, I don't have a dick. White men had dicks. Black men had cocks. Dicks are weak and worthless. Cocks are powerful and are a gift to be shared by women who are worthy. But I am glad to hear you admit that you watch videos like Blacks on Blondes. I wasn't quite sure whether you were the type."

Faith reacted defensively. "It's Roger's porno video! He made me watch it, and it was disgusting!"

For the first time, Luther made physical contact with Faith, reaching out his hand to tenderly brush her hair in a comforting sort of way.

"Sex between a black man and a white woman could never be disgusting, and before we're done you'll know that and you'll feel it too. Someday soon you and I will make a video of our own."

"I don't think so," Faith said timidly. Luther was immediately buoyed by her response because "I don't think so" was a far cry from "no way would I ever do that."

Maddie was becoming impatient with "all talk and no action" and she prompted Faith to get busy.

"It's time for you to take a leap of faith, Faith. Come on now. Just try Luther's pussy pleaser once. One time, that's all. You'll see how good it is and you'll want it fucking you all the time. But first there has to be a first time."

The first time

Her lingering apprehension was obvious as Faith slowly approached the place where Luther was waiting to defile her.

Luther smiled at Faith as she dropped to her knees at the side of the bed.

"God forgive me," she prayed aloud. Then Faith stood, pulled back the covers and reclined on the sheet. She stared up at the ceiling for at least a minute, contemplating once again what she was working up the nerve to do. Then she lifted her perfect pale ass in the air and hiked up her cotton granny gown to remove her plain white panties, exposing herself to Luther, who silently congratulated himself on his soon-to-be accomplished conquest.

When Luther got his first glimpse of Faith's genitalia he grinned and complimented her on her smoothly shaven pussy. Faith told the black stud that shaving it was her mother's idea, but she was not entirely sure why she had acquiesced to use a razor on herself.

As Luther moved into position between Faith's widely spreading legs, her loved ones were beyond excited to witness her surrender.

"Fuck her in the pussy!" husband Roger excitedly commanded.

"Fuck her in the pussy!" mother Maddie repeated as Luther moved closer.

"Fuck her in the pussy!" father Paul chimed, spellbound to see that big black cock poking at his young daughter's glistening slit. The phrase became a chant, recited in harmony by those closest to Faith.

"Fuck her in the pussy! Fuck her in the pussy! Fuck her in the pussy!"

After one deep breath and a long sigh, Faith resigned herself and quietly murmured, "Okay, put it in me."

Luther was amused. "Put what in you?" he asked, wanting to fully draw the beautiful white wife into the act.

"You know what! Go ahead and put your gosh-darn penis in me. It's what you, and everyone else, wants to see!" In fact, if Faith was going to have sex with someone outside of marriage, and a black man at that, she felt entitled to watch it happen too. Craning her neck, she focused her attention on the black cock closing in on her, seeing and feeling its first penetration.

With his eyes glaring straight into Faith's, Luther seemed to morph into a fearsome predator when he growled, "Tell me you want me to fuck you with my big black cock!"

The anticipation was mounting for Faith, but she hoped to maintain some semblance of dignity and control. It was a battle she was losing as Luther used his voice and his words to consummate his lust for the young lady.

"I know that you want it now, Faith. You more than want it, you need it. It's the only thing that'll satisfy that burning urge that you're feeling. But I'm not going to fuck you until you beg for it," Luther insisted.

Not wanting to deny herself for another minute, Faith practically shouted, "Okay! Alright! Fuck me with your big black cock," uttering the words "fuck" and "cock" for the first time ever. Faith blatantly rubbed her moistening pussy lips with her left hand, confirming that she was turned on and wetter than she had ever been before. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be, Luther. Go ahead and do it!"

With the patience of a saint, Luther slowly pushed about two inches of black cock into Faith's tight pussy. Faith gasped as she felt Luther "trespassing" in a most personal manner.

Luther then pushed another three inches into Faith. She reacted with "Ooooh". She was surprised at herself. It felt good! Real good! When Luther's intrusion went deeper, she let out another "ooooh!" and began to verbalize, punctuating her words with foul language that her husband and parents had never heard from her before.

"Oooooh! Oh shit, Luther, You feel so different than Roger. Ohhh! I've never felt anything like this before. Oooooh! Oh shit! Shit!"

In the throes of passion, as Faith surrendered her body, expletives just seemed to roll off her tongue, one coarse oath after another.

"Goddamn!" Faith screamed. "Goddamn it, that feels so fucking good! Holy fucking shit!"

Roger, Paul and Maddie gasped in unison, shocked to hear the ever-virtuous Faith come out with such a blasphemous profanity.

"I think you like it, Faith!" Maddie happily said in an obvious understatement. Maddie was proud of herself for facilitating Faith's turnaround and she reveled in watching her previously resistant daughter being willingly defiled before her very eyes.

Faith's conversion was quick and complete and she let everyone know it. "Fuck yes, I like it! I fucking love it! Come on, Luther, fuck me harder. Do like everybody said and fuck me in the pussy! Fuck me in the pussy you fucking son of a bitch!"

Faith eagerly responded to Luther's thrusts and she started to actively reciprocate, taking his cock deep as she yelped and moaned in ecstasy. Maddie, Paul, and Roger glanced at each other and nodded, signaling one another that Faith was progressing and there was no turning back. Not now, not ever.

As he pummeled her pussy, Luther spoke to his latest conquest. "Come on, Faith, fuck me back! Tell me again that you love it and you want more!"

"Yes! Yes, I want more! I love it, okay? Give me that big black cock! Keep it coming! Keep fucking me!"

With every thrust from Luther, Faith pushed back. Then she wrapped her legs around Luther's muscular black midsection and pressed her pussy against his riveting cock. Suddenly she started loudly chanting in some unknown language.

"Abu akeel ben su wanna kin jabba amin! Akeen su ramma!"

From across the room, Maddie announced, "she's speaking in tongues! My sweet little daughter is totally possessed and she's getting ready to cum on that black cock!"

Maddie's assessment was correct because Faith's legs began to tremble as Luther picked up his pace. The young wife screamed out in English.

"Oh fuck! Luther! Fuck me. Harder! Faster! Yes! Yes! Ooooh! Ah, ah, ah, ah!"

Faith flailed and gasped for air, then she asked aloud "What the fuck was that?!"

Maddie answered, "You just came, Baby Girl! You had an orgasm! A climax! You'll have more, then Luther will cum for you!"

"Yes, Luther! Yes! I have to feel you go off inside me! Do it! Fucking do it! Fill up my pussy with your goddamn black sperm!"

Luther was happy to oblige. He tensed his muscles and groaned as he unloaded in Faith's hungry pussy.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Oh shit!" After he came, Luther kept sliding his cock in and out for a minute, then gradually relaxed and slowly ground to a halt.

Still nose-to-nose with Luther, Faith stared at the black man who had overtaken her, knowing he had changed her life. All she could say was "Fuck." As she came down from her orgasmic high, she perused the room and saw that her mother, father, and husband each had slipped a hand into their own underwear and had obviously brought themselves to climax at the same time as the happy couple, Faith and Luther.

Afterglow

Faith stayed on the bed, snuggling with Luther. He gave her a kiss on the lips. She kissed him back. Luther smiled and asked, "Who owns your pussy now, Faith?

Her response was immediate. "You do, Luther! It's your pussy now, whenever you want it! Sorry Roger, but you thought I should fuck him, and Honey, you were right!"

Luther told Faith he was happy to hear that she was giving up her pussy to him and he assured her, to her absolute delight, that he was going to be fucking her a lot.

Faith cracked a small smile and said only "Amen."

At first, no one noticed that Maddie had stripped out of her clothes until she climbed onto the bed, naked, and sprawled next to her daughter.

"Okay Luther," Maddie began, "you wanted to fuck my daughter and I got her for you. I hope you're happy. I know she is. Look at her - she'll be oozing your cum all night! Now you can fuck me like you promised, and you can let Paul and Roger clean up your cock when we're done!"

Faith, feeling elated and satiated like never before, just had to laugh while amusing herself with a little joke.

"That's right Luther, fuck my mother you mother fucker!"

Paul and Roger slapped a "high five" with one another, glad at the outcome, and in knowing that they would soon get a chance to connect their tongues with Luther's dark and meaty prick.

Not one for wasting words, Luther said to Maddie, "Well, get me hard again you fucking slut if you want me to fuck your pussy too!"

It was a long and lively night for the once-devout little family and their special friend.

A time for every purpose

True to his word, in the days and weeks that followed, Luther fucked Faith a lot. A whole lot. She reveled in every minute of it. Under his tutelage, she became adept at stroking the big back cock that she loved. Her trysts with Luther invariably started with blow jobs from Faith, who became quite skilled at deep throating his massive cock.

Luther also introduced Faith to anal sex, providing her with fancy jeweled butt plugs to pop into her poop chute whenever he was in a butt-fucking mood. Faith definitely preferred to take cocks in her pussy instead of her ass hole, but her sole purpose in life was to make Luther happy, so she would take it in the ass if that's what Luther wanted.

Luther also introduced his pretty young mate to his friends, all of them black and well-hung. Faith and her mother enjoyed becoming acquainted with Luther's pals and they welcomed a parade of fuck buddies who dropped on a daily and nightly basis. Roger and Paul knew their place and only got involved in the fuck-fests when their participation was requested.

The pastor and other members of their church congregation became concerned when Faith, Maddie, Roger and Paul stopped attending services. They put off their fellow worshipers with lame excuses, except for Faith, who was previously the most religious person in the family. Faith made it clear that she had "lost the faith".

"I'm not hiding anything from those church people ever again," Faith declared. "Fuck that bullshit! The can all kiss my ass!"

With all the black cock fucking and other degenerate behavior that they engaged in, there was not much that the mother and daughter could do that surprised Paul and Roger in the least. The guys were taken aback, however, when the ladies staggered half-drunk into their living room and pulled off their tops to reveal brand new tattoos on their left breasts. Both females were eager to display the "Queen of Spades" tattoos that Luther wanted them to have as a permanent symbol of their devotion to sex with black men. As is often the case, once the women got their first tattoos had to have more and their bodies were soon erotic art galleries, dotted with tattoos nearly from head to toe.

Ankle length dresses were replaced with ass-hugging mini-skirts. Maddie was reluctant to cut the long hair that she had been growing her entire life, but Faith was quick to change her stye when Luther suggested it.

The left side of Faith's head was buzz cut, almost shaven, and the right side was left a little more than shoulder length. Nearly three feet of hair was sheared from half of Faith's head. Her remaining hair was chopped into a shaggy cut with dyed blue tips. Maddie and Faith loved the horrified reactions they got whenever they ran into their former church lady friends. Even better were the jaw-dropping responses they received when they were noticed arm-in-arm with a big black stud.