In Good Faith

Story Info
A devout young Christian woman is persuaded to change.
7.9k words
4.31
32.5k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,381 Followers

In Good Faith

Young Christian woman is persuaded to change.

Author's note: This story contains adulterous, interracial sex, cuckolding and sacrilegious content. If that subject matter offends you, kindly choose another story. Please take a second to vote, and your comments and feedback are always welcome.

The black man, naked and sweaty on the bed, did not mince words with the big-breasted blonde sharing his sheets.

"Suck my cock, bitch!" he growled. "Take it down your throat and suck my cum out, and you better swallow every fucking drop!"

The blonde showed that she could follow orders as she stretched her glossy red lips to draw the eight-inch-long uncut Negro penis over her tongue until it literally tickled her tonsils. After several minutes of sucking, gagging, and moaning, the pretty white woman backed off the big black cock, slobbering drool and keeping her dainty hand half-wrapped around it, as if she was afraid that it might escape from her, and she made known her own desires.

"Fuck me, you black stud!" the woman pleaded pitifully. "I want to feel you in me. I've sucked your big cock. I've kissed your balls and I've licked your ass hole with my tongue. Now I need it! I need you to fuck my pussy and fill it with your..."

The bedroom TV screen that had been showing the Blacks on Blondes porn video went dark and the sound was silenced in an instant. Faith Graham slapped the remote control down on the nightstand, pushing her husband, Roger, off of her at the same time.

"I can't stand another darned minute of this filth!" Faith declared. "And I don't know how you can watch it either, Roger. I think I need to say a prayer for you when I ask God to forgive me for letting you bring something so vile into our home."

Roger cringed in embarrassment and disappointment. Faith's response was not unexpected, but at the same time, her reaction was not what he was hoping for in this latest attempt to jump-start their lackluster love life. Roger tried not to be too obvious as he reached beneath the bedcovers and slowly stroked his pulsing average-sized dick, which had been swelling nicely during the porno show.

"Baby," Roger whined, "there's only 10 minutes more to go on the video, and you said that you would watch it with me, and maybe try to go along with some of the sex stuff, just to spice things up a little."

"Oral sex, anal sex, four-letter curse words!" Faith nearly shouted. "That's not for us, and it's not the loving kind of sex that we should have, God willing. It's filth, and it's sin, and I never would have agreed to watch it if I knew just how disgusting it was. And why did that woman have to do those things to a black man instead of a white person? It makes it even worse!"

Faith made it clear to Roger that their romantic interlude had ended when she rolled off the bed and pulled her cotton nightgown down to its full length - Roger called it her granny gown - then she scolded him one more time.

"And don't even think about spilling your seed, Roger. You know what the good book says about masturbation!"

No sex for Roger and not even a chance to jerk off.

For a young couple in their 20s, just 13 months into married life, Faith and Roger should have been having the best sex of their young lives. But they were not. Certainly not that night after Faith was put off by Roger's Blacks on Blondes video. Incidentally, unknown to Faith, the interracial DVD was Roger's favorite porno flick and he viewed it frequently when he was home alone.

Roger was an okay all-around guy while Faith was a stunner with incredibly long blonde hair, a slim figure, voluptuous full breasts, a pretty face and plump lips that framed a perfect smile.

Faith's parents, Paul and Madelyn, or Maddie, were Charismatic Christians. Maddie was a 39-year-old Sunday school teacher and Faith was a Christian Youth volunteer. Faith and Maddie frequently volunteered to "witness" to neighbors to bring them to her church. Paul was active too as an elder, an usher, and a member of the church board. Paul and Maddie were devout Pentecostals, and when Faith was born they blessed her with the name, praying that she would live up to it.

As it turned out, the name was befitting. From the earliest age, Faith's puritanical and strict upbringing conditioned her to believe that she should tend to her eternal soul, not her external appearance. As Pentecostal women, Faith and her mother never cut their hair, so it grew to ass-length and was often worn twirled into a high bun atop their heads. Their religion also required that they wear old-fashioned long skirts with hemlines falling nearly to their ankles.

Faith's upbringing precluded sex for the fun of it. Sex was reserved for procreation, as necessary, and as far as Faith was concerned, creating a baby was not a priority at that point in time. From puberty, Faith was indoctrinated to reject all forms of standard birth control. Only abstinence was acceptable, and that is what she and Roger practiced, charting her menstrual cycle and refraining during risky times. They refrained frequently. The young couple did expect to start a family soon, but with their infrequent intimacy, and attention to ovulation, it was no wonder that no pregnancy had yet occurred.

Faith had been a steadfast virgin until she married Roger a year earlier. In fact, as a young teenager, navigating puberty, she had taken an abstinence pledge, or pledge of purity, promising Almighty God and the entire congregation of her church that she would never participate in pre-marital sex.

She could have had any number of boyfriends clamoring to claim her cherry, but she had taken that solemn church vow, promising to remain a virgin until there was a wedding band on her finger, and it was a vow that she kept.

When Faith met Roger back in high school, they quickly became a couple. Roger was happy to have landed such a gorgeous girlfriend. He admired her flowing, golden hair before he realized its religious significance. Faith was glad to have finally met a boy who was not constantly trying to slide his hand inside her bra. Roger catered to Faith's every whim and when she invited Roger to come to church on Sundays, he agreed to do it, making him the perfect boyfriend.

One drawback to her virtuosity was that on her wedding night Faith had no experience or lovemaking skills, and with her ingrained distaste for bedroom behaviors, she embraced a mostly asexual lifestyle.

Faith's parents had always been proud of her for being so virtuous, never cursing, smoking, drinking, dabbling in drugs, skipping school, sneaking out with boys, or engaging in any of the shenanigans that would qualify as normal adolescence.

As previously stated, members of the Graham family were Pentecostal, but it might be enlightening to compare that religion to another out-of-the-mainstream sect, namely the Amish.

In the Amish community, where modern conveniences are rejected and a strict moral code guides daily life, young adults experience "Rumspringa" when they are encouraged to leave home and let loose. Amish parents accept that sometimes their offspring need to spread their wings, and maybe their legs too. It's the only way that they might know what they are missing, or missing out on. After they have a chance to wear fashionable clothes, smoke cigarettes, dance, drink and date outside the confines of Amish life, most of the young people actually reject the modern world, go back to their roots and return to the fold.

If Pentecostals had a Rumspringa, maybe Faith would have been allowed to take part, but in her young life there were no rites of passage.

Day to day life was mundane and predictable, but that was okay with Faith. She kept house, worked part-time at Walmart, and went to church on Sunday morning and Wednesday night. Then, life as everyone knew it changed drastically when suddenly, and seemingly out of the blue, Faith's devout mother and observant father unexpectedly split up.

Maddie broke the separation to her daughter in a distressing phone call. Faith knew the moment she answered her phone that her mother was upset, choking back tears, and about to impart some sort of dreaded development.

"Mom, what in Heaven's name is the problem?!"

"Your father just packed his suitcase and left. He says he won't be back and our marriage is over!"

"Oh my God!" Faith blurted. She was not using the Lord's name in vain, but was genuinely calling out to Him after hearing perhaps the most distressing news ever.

"Mom, what happened?! Why would he just leave you? I didn't know you were having problems. I need to talk to him. Where did he go?"

"I don't know, Faith. He must be at some motel somewhere. Let me try to call him later and reason with him."

"No!" Faith barked defiantly. "I'm going to call him right this minute and get to the bottom of this!" With that, Faith disconnected her mother. Faith never used foul language, but as she dialed her dad on her cell phone she repeatedly asked herself, "What the heck?!"

"Hello Faith," Paul answered with a sigh, seeing on his caller ID that his daughter was calling.

In an icey and anxious tone, Faith lit into her father.

"Daddy, what's wrong with you?! Mom is hysterical! She just told me that you packed your bag and left her. You can't do that! What did you do? Are you cheating on her or what?!"

"Cheating?!" Paul blared into the phone. "There's cheating alright, but I'm not the bad guy here. What do you expect me to do? Your mother just admitted to me that she's having an affair! When I told her she needs to end it, she just looked me straight in the face and said no. 'Hell no' actually. She said - and I'm quoting her now - she's getting the best fucking of her life, and she's not going to stop!"

Faith gasped at hearing her father use the f-word, and at hearing that her virtuous mother admitted to adultery and said she would continue to commit the ultimate sin.

"Daddy there must be some mistake," Faith said between tears that began to flow in an emotional flood. Don't do anything more until we can pray and sort this out!"

Faith hung up without saying goodbye. With her head reeling, she felt that she urgently needed to talk to her mother again, and in person. As she drove toward her parents' house, where she had grown up as a child, Faith tried phoning her mom to say she was on her way. There was no answer and the call went to voicemail. That was very strange to Faith because she called her mother a lot and the calls were always answered.

When Faith arrived at her mom and dad's place she was surprised to see an unknown car in the driveway. She parked and approached the front door. When she found it locked she automatically pulled out her key and opened the door as she had done a thousand times before. Inside the house Faith heard noises which led her to Maddie and Paul's bedroom. Nothing had ever prepared her for the sight she saw inside the room.

Atop her parents' double bed, Faith witnessed her mother sprawling bare-naked on her back, her tits flopping, her knees bent and her legs spread wide apart while a sweating black man grunted pig-like as he slid his slimy black cock in and out of her soaking wet slit. The black man's face was pressed into the pillow beside Maddie's head. Her face was contorted. She moaned "uhh" with every thrust into her. Her eyes were pressed shut. And then, those eyes popped open!

Looking her daughter in the face, Maddie muttered, "Are you enjoying this, Faith? You like watching your mother get fucked?! And did you ever think you'd see me with a nigger cock in my pussy?" Maddie laughed out loud and lifted her chin to more directly address her shocked daughter, at the same time speaking to her dark-skinned lover. "Ooohh, yes! It's okay. Keep fucking me, Baby, It's just my daughter, Faith. Faith, this is Luther. Luther, this is my daughter, Faith."

Faith started to politely say "pleased to meet you" until she realized how preposterous formalities were under the circumstances, with her mother flat on her back with a big black cock stuffed in between her legs.

The black fucker in the room whispered something in Maddie's ear, to which she shook her head negatively and responded, "No. No, she's never taken a black cock. I know, that's what I would have said about me a month ago. Oooh! That's it, Luther! Jam your big cock into my fucking cunt! Oh Faith, this feels so fucking good. You don't know what you're missing, girl!"

Faith stood there, slack jawed, and stared. Even Roger's interracial porno movie was not as graphic and disturbing as the sordid actions of her own ever-proper mother, screeching as an orgasm swept over her.

Faith stared as her mother began wailing and trembling. "Oh God, I'm cumming!" she yelled. Oh, it's so fucking good! Oh fuck me!"

Then, in the midst of her orgasm, Maddie lapsed into the religious phenomenon of "speaking in tongues". It sounded like some Middle-Eastern dialect of gibberish.

Faith had seen believers speaking in tongues at their Pentecostal church many times. It was profoundly confounding for Faith because she had been told that believers speaking in tongues were actually conversing with God in a language known only to Him. How could her mother be having a profound spiritual experience while engaging in unspeakably degenerate behavior? Whatever it was, it was causing Maddie to screech and flail on the bed, as if she was having a seizure, all the while grabbing at her lover and pressing her pussy against the big black cock that stuffed her pussy.

Maddie's flailing and nonsensical babbling was interrupted by Luther, who loudly informed his mate that he was "gonna bust a nut."

"Do it! Do it!" Maddie urged, reverting to plain English. "Fill my fucking pussy with your black sperm!" Clearly, Maddie had overcome any aversion to foul language and debauchery that she formerly had.

Maddie laughed like a hyena when Luther's body tensed and he spewed blasts of semen into her receptive womb. Faith wanted to high-tail it from the bedroom, but she felt a need to stand by while her mother recovered from whatever had consumed her.

As Maddie hungrily licked Luther's black cock clean, slurping up the cum coating his mammoth penis, and humming "mmm, mmm, mmm" as if she was savoring a delicacy, Faith shook her head in disbelief.

As he stood from the bed and pulled on his pants, Luther spoke. "Well, Sister Madelyn, that was really good. Better every time. You have got a sweet pussy!"

Faith instantly alerted on Luther's words. Sister Madelyn? All the members of their Holy Roller church referred to each other as Sister or Brother.

In a hushed voice, as if she was afraid that she'd be overheard, Maddie imparted what was basically a warning to her daughter. "I met Luther when he came to my bible study a few weeks ago. He's amazing, but he's a demon, maybe the devil himself. If you dare to stare into his eyes, he'll see straight through you 'til he pokes a hole in your soul. And when he opens his pants and you behold his big black cock, you can't help but fall to your knees and worship it. God help me, it's such a mighty cock. Maybe the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. It don't matter if you're baptized in the name of Jesus, when he commands you to let him in, you will raise your skirt and let him in!"

Maddie continued. "Maybe the devil doesn't have horns and a tail. Maybe what he has is a big black cock, and it casts a powerful spell."

Faith was frightened but at the same time spellbound by her mother's admonition when she said, "If there's a demon among us we have to cast him out!"

Maddie giggled. "When I tried to cast out the demon, I was too weak and susceptible to sins of the flesh. Luther turned the table on me and drew me in. But, go ahead, see what you can do, Faith. Be open to him and he will reward you."

Aside from being shocked and repulsed, Faith was confused and she staggered from the house in a daze, not speaking another word to her mom or her mom's new lover.

For the next two days, Faith stayed to herself, not making contact with her parents until their usual Wednesday night church service. Faith was elated to see her mom and dad cozily sharing a bench inside the church. As the service ended, Maddie told Faith that her father had returned home and they were once again living as husband and wife. Faith was beyond happy.

When she had a moment to approach Paul, Faith asked her father whether he had convinced Maddie to stop seeing Luther. "No," he said, "but I got a chance to meet Luther face to face and I can tell you that he's really not such a bad guy."

"Daddy!" Faith screamed as if she was trying to arouse him from a trance. "You can't mean that! He's the worst kind of guy! He knows that you two are married, and he still takes Mom to bed. Unbelievable! God and the bible warn us about men like him!

"It's complicated, Faith, but your mother and I love each other and we're going to work this out. Luther is part of our lives now and we accept it. The bible teaches that we are our brother's keeper, and that includes Brother Luther. Just pray over it and it will be revealed to you."

"It's not right!" Faith told her father as she stepped away from him. She found Roger talking to her mother and took him by the hand, leading him out of the little church and toward their car in the parking lot. Faith was quiet as Roger drove and she went to bed, and to sleep, as soon as they got home.

The next night, as they sat on their living room couch, Roger snuggled with Faith and began kissing her gently, letting her know that he was in the mood for love. Faith was more affectionate than usual, probably because she wanted to prove to Roger, and herself, that a normal, church-ordained marriage was the proper path as opposed to the ungodly fornicating that she'd seen her mother engage in with Luther.

Roger extended his hand to Faith and she let him lead them to their bedroom. Before sitting on her side of the bed, Faith pulled the covers down and began to lift her well-worn granny gown up above her waist to make herself available. Roger took hold of the cotton nightie and started to lift it above her head. "Let's take it off tonight," Roger suggested.

"You want us to get bare naked?" Faith giggled. Roger answered that question with a firm tug that pulled the gown free from his wife's beautiful body. Faith automatically raised and cupped her hands to defend her breasts.

"Oh no you don't," Roger said playfully. "You're not going to keep those beautiful boobs to yourself." Faith put on the pretense of a struggle for her tits, but she did not really fight it when Roger brought his mouth to one nipple and began to gently suck on it. Roger knew that a good night was in store when instead of bitching about his hijinks Faith relaxed and murmured a simple "ooh" as Roger sucked on one tit and fondled the other.

As Roger tended to Faith's breasts he slid one hand between her legs and started to rub. That was a little too bold for Faith and she instantly grasped Roger's hand and pulled it away. Roger half-way expected that reaction and he let his young wife have her way, for the time being anyway. Roger smiled at Faith because he was enjoying this rare bout of foreplay, and because in the brief seconds that his fingers brushed her vagina he felt just how soaking wet it was.

Roger would have preferred to continue the titty sucking and touching for a while longer, but when Faith positioned herself in the center of the mattress he knew that she was ready for intercourse. Faith was a bit more aroused and adventurous than usual and she actually wrapped her dainty fingers around Roger's stiff dick and stroked it.

Roger responded. "Oh Baby, that feels so good! Keep it up! I can rub you too if you'd like."

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,381 Followers