All Comments on 'In Hawaii Where It All Began'

by RH1960

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

why are the women so weak and their husbands so acceptable ? young and willing to fuck/gangbang without a second thought, what goes?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A whore is a whore.

And cuckolds are pathetic.

This bitch ends up with a virulent disease in her nasty cunt that she passes on to her husband.

They get divorced the following year and.go their separate ways.

She ends up a skanky used up slut before she's forty. Her nickname amongst the guys is "pincushion"...and she's certainly grateful for penicillin.

Tom decided he'd had enough of sluts and their diseased ridden holes.

He met a good girl from church. She had been a bit of a wild child I her teen years. But had grown pout of that phase at college. She was loyal and honest. And they had 2 kids by the time he was 40. They were extremely happy and healthy. Evry time he ever thought about his first wife he would almost violently get ill.

While at the mall one day with his family he walked past a woman who was wearing an outfit much too inappropriate for a woman her age and body type. He wasn't trying to be judgemental. He was with his family and simply noted her for a split second as they approached her looking in a store window.

When she turned...recognition of his ex-wife struck him that instant. And he couldn't believe how old and out of shape she was. Too much makeup badly applied.. Boy did her beauty fade...he avoided eye contact and kept his face pointed away from her not wanting to acknowledge her. Embarrassed that he even knew this woman who looked like a cheap street walker.

He reached over and hugged his wife close as they walked away from the biggest mistake he ever made in his life. His ex-wife.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Cheating slut l hope she is caught and dealt with by her avenging husband.

I also hope this doesn’t turn into another garbage Cuck story.

No score until l see.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

So when do hear about her loving husband finding a younger, hotter, better woman who actually likes him?

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 2 years ago

What an amazing slut... and I mean that in the most complementary way.

Truly, a treasure.

Keep the stories coming...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a piece of shit the wife is. In real life hopefully she would get infected with a very nastie incurable STD.

Deprived891Deprived891almost 2 years ago

I agree with Wargamer. Just wait and see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My problem with this as written is that he was accepting of her "cheating" as long as he knew and at times could participate. But at the end of the story she is hiding the facts. Why? Why not just tell him as that was the deal? Now she is putting him very much at risk as thinking she has not had sex he won't get STD testing.

I do hope that Tom is getting his own on the side as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really don’t understand this cuck shit. Good for the woman, not so good for the man. What does the guy get out of it apart from a tunnel cunted whore for a wife? I don’t see any upside for the man whatsoever. In reality, the wife whores around and the man dumps her and gets a younger woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Open marriage, but she must lie?

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years ago

The open marriage, swinging, swapping lifestyle is certainly not for everyone. Personally, I think it only works in deep friendship style marriages were there is no deep emotional commitment to each other. Recreational sex is great for singles or with your spouse, but usually it is the beginning of the end when it involves folks from outside of the marriage.

Wisconsinite123Wisconsinite123almost 2 years ago

An entertaining story with some interesting twists. Looking forward to seeing what happens at the next conference.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Thanks so much for the parasailing tag. That really drew me into the story. WTF?? The wife is nothing but a slut and needs to burn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, didn’t take much for this hoe to spread her legs. Only a matter of time before husband finds out and divorces her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a spank.

Sure...they are still young. It's fun for now.

But no man wants a disease infested gang bang whore for a wife long term or as a mother to his children.

She turns up pregnant with an STD a year later. She's convinced its his...tells him she is super happy and now she'll give up being slut, and they'll be a happy family.

He gets sick as she tells him and throws up all.over her thinking about her being a mother to his child. He'd planned on serving her divorce papers the following week. He doubts it's his child. She'd been in at least two different gangbangs the prior 45 days...and he'd only fucked her twice. Both times with a condom.

He insists on testing to verify paternity.. she balks. Tells him she is insulted.

He serves her with the divorce papers. He is using adultery as the cause. He has video evidence taken of her after he found out. She thought it was hot that he wanted to take video of her being fu ked by multiple men. That he wanted it for their own personal love making. He just wanted an abundance of evidence. He had proof of at least 5 different times she was with multiple men...and those liaisons were only the ones he knew about. She'd actually had 3 other 3somes and 4somes that she never told him about. She's a slyt through and through.

She begs him to mot divorce her. He tells her the only way he does not proceed is if the baby is his. She finally relents. They do the invitro DNA test.

DNA does not lie. It is not his child. She begs him to reconsider. Right before their first hearing at the courthouse she tells him she will be faithful from now on.

He laughs in her face and simply walks away.

After his lawyer presents the evidence at the hearing. And after seeing the sheer volume of evidence proving her level of cheating and promiscuity. And after viewing the DNA evidence that it is not his child? The judge dismisses her attorney's motion to require counseling immediately.

"No amount of couple's therapy is going to fix this mess counselor."

He grants the petition for divorce immediately. It'll be final in 30 days.

She is a slut. She is 5 months pregnant, and she is divorced.

Let's celebrate her journey into being a gang band slut! Yay. Has had 2 venereal diseases. Is divorced. The entire world knows she is an easy slut. You just have to dominate her a little bit. And now she is alone.

Her water breaks at 34 weeks while she is actually being made airtight by some of her gang band "friends" who have a fetish for pregnant women. They didn't even realize at first because they just thought she was squirting from orgasms. It wasn't until the pain hit from contractions that they all realized. 2 of the men immediately grab clothes, make excuses and leave.

The last one of the men manages to pull a maternity dress over her and helps her to her car. And he drives her to the hospital. Gets a nurse to come out and help her into a wheel chair. When the nurse starts to explain to the "daddy" that if he wants to meet them in the birthing room after parking the car...he cuts her off and tells her "I ain't the daddy. I just met her. I was just looking for a good time today...didn't think I'd get stuck bringing her here." He parks her car, drops off her keys at the maternity ward nursing station and immediately gets an Uber to leave. She gives birth to a healthy 6 lb 8 Oz baby girl with cum still leaking out of her ass.

In her delusions she still thinks that her ex husband will eventually forgive her and they'll go back to being a happy family once he sees the beautiful child she just gave birth to.

Those last dreams shatter as she looks into the face of her beautiful, innocent newborn. The baby is perfect. 10 fingers. 10 toes. Perfect facial features. Beautiful bright eyes. And undoubtedly half black.

She realizes there is zero chance her ex will ever accept looking at this child every single day and be reminded of her betrayal.

She thinks "maybe it's time I make a change in my life? I should stop fucking random groups of strangers."

That's really how this story ends.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 2 years ago

Make the husband know and accept in the opening and you remove all the tension in the story.

ALL OF IT.

And without tension, you have nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Its not really an open marriage if Tom's not getting to fuck other women. Its just Tom getting fucked over by his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the worst cuck stories I've read. Bad...One*

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

The storyline is not particularly interesting. So we have a slut, and there is nothing more.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Wow closet queen, you sure spent a lot of effort in writing this growler of a story, didnt you!

Pure garbage, horribly written, terribly plotted and....drum roll please....purely by the numbers. The sign of an excellent trash writer in LW.

Im sure you did the same under your last pen name.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Skank cheating cunt made her husband her cuck, and he is fine with her gangbangs. What kind of low class piece of shit would be ok with having this rancid whore as a wife? How could any normal man fantasize about this being their wife?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars. Loved this. Tell us about the conference [lease.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If you are going to pull this out, you need Pt. 2

With out it, it is just a cheap slut without ending?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another mega slut. Cold heartless but for some unknown reason is married, which she clearly doesn't give a rats ass about. The only difference with mega slut is the location of her filth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just a cum bucket. Worth nothing more than just a dump and run.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You forgot the "cuckold" tag. That's like forgetting the skull & crossbones on the rat poison label!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is why sexually transmitted diseases are spreading in the US!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuckold bullshit should be properly labeled so sane people can avoid it. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just wondering when someone is going to make this genre interesting, because so far they’re all pretty much the same, you know like rinse and repeat. Stretching it out to four pages really didn’t help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty sicko crap, why bother with civilization when moral turpitude is a lost direction, blatant deviate sexuality sickness" Brain destroyer. Social decay!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story, please keep writing!

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

90% of these comments are written by braindead people who don't realize that THIS IS A PREQUEL to the original 3-part series. THIS HAPPENED BEFORE TOM FOUND OUT.

YannickGoldmanYannickGoldmanalmost 2 years ago

Great story mate

I loooooovvvveeddd it.

Can’t wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Missed when these stories were told from Tom's pov. Wouldn't make sense as this all happened without the husband knowing, but I personally liked it better when he knew vs the wife having no guilt at all about sleeping behind his back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

dirtball

chuck239chuck239over 1 year ago

Please keep writing. Very good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

where do people like this pig come from? ah who cares right? She will be that near 60 year old SWAMP Donkey with dyed hair at the corner bar on a Tues. night smoking a Newport 100 saying some shit like "buy a gal a drink" lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Terrible story, no one would want a partner who acts like these.people in this supposed fantasy. The amount of diseases alone they would catch would ruin any fantasy.

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandabout 1 year ago

What happened at the conference? More of the hotwife!!!

Speechless2025Speechless202511 months ago

Can't wait to hear about the conference!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

great story- except for the cheating element

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ugly and stupid - what a waste. Just another selfish female dog running around loose.

jdnick73jdnick7311 months ago

Ignore this bunch of Richards!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Cheap, lying, cheating gash!

Just couldn't keep your legs closed for 24 hours.

Why'd you bother even getting married? Or for that matter, why are you staying married?

Surely you must realize what a no-good, useless, lying, selfish piece of shit you are...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awsome

olblueyesolblueyes3 months ago

it was a bit much but i liked it,,sometimes more is not more,,well written,well paced,,,sex in a parasail,,thats a new one on me!! lol,

OGHMNWOGHMNW3 months ago

A Wonderful Hot Erotic story! However a few typos that a reader can get past. Judy was seduced by Terry as he is like a Dom and Judy realizes that she has a Submissive side. The multiple partners flatter her self esteem. Judy acts like and thinks of Hawaii as being in Las Vegas in “what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas” even if it was Hawaii. She’s truly keeping the locals happy. Reading the 3 Camping stories and the prologue helps understand Tom and Judy’s relationship. Hearing Judy’s POV is an excellent way to understand she also felt neglected. Thank you and looking forward to reading about her Convention trip.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21103 months ago

I liked this story a lot. The typos are distracting and detracted from the flow of the story.

I still gave it ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. I loved Judy. Tom is a lucky man to have a wife that loves him the way she does and yet she is empowered to explore her sexuality with his encouragement. What a gal!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21103 months ago

I don't understand all of these negative comments. They act like it is a true story. The

characters are fictional for crying out loud. Wake up trolls this is sexual fantasy. If that is not your thing then why read the stories. Even if it is a true story, SO WHAT! This is, afterall, litEROTICA. Get it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yeah not really much of a marriage. She keeps it hidden for now. Gets wilder and wilder as she opened up the marriage to group sex and gangbangs on her side. Either she develops guilt (unlikely) or comes to avidly disrespect Tom (likely) or both. In the not to distant future their marriage dies. Whether she is found out or just leaves thr marriage is the open question. She is not remotely a nice person. Tom is in love with an illusion that is not real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous