In Hawaii Where It All Began

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, are you sure you have no time to hang out anymore while you are in Hawaii? I have the day off tomorrow and could take you to the nude beach. I will make sure you have a great time."

Before I even thought about it, I texted back "Actually, Tom got corralled into a work thing tomorrow morning and I am free until around 2. It would be a lot of fun to hang out at the beach together." And there it was, I was basically telling him that I wanted to fuck him again. Why? Why? My husband, who I loved was asleep less than a foot away from me and I was making plans to cheat on him again. I guess looking at the photos made me realize how amazing of a time I had this morning. The slut that lived inside me apparently took over and decided that I had already cheated on Tom with Terry once, so what's the harm in doing it one more time.

"Great. How about I pick you up from your hotel at 9. That should give us plenty of time to get to the beach, hang out, and get you back by 2." His response was very quick. So, if he was surprised by my change of heart, his text did not indicate it.

"Will Drew and Jim be there as well?" Great, now I was basically telling him that I was a full-on slut who wanted to have another gang bang with his friends. It took him a little bit longer to answer. Maybe my brazenness surprised him after all.

"Unfortunately, no. I am sure they would love to join in on our fun, but they are both working tomorrow on a snorkel boat. Hopefully I can be enough to satisfy your need for a good time. LOL"

"I didn't mean that I wanted them for that. Well, ok, actually I did a little. LOL. I can't believe I am doing this or telling you all these things. I really am a happily married woman and have never done anything like this before. Anyway, I am sure you and I will have a great time."

"Don't worry. You are on vacation and allowed to let your hair down a little. I will see what I can do to make sure all your urges are fully satisfied."

What did he mean by that? "Ok?? Well, before I say anything else embarrassing, I should go to sleep. Looks like I will have a busy and active day ahead of me tomorrow." Wow I really was acting like a total slut. "Good night."

"Good night. See you tomorrow morning at 9."

With that, I plugged my phone to the charger, turned off the lights and went to sleep. You would think I would be wrecked with guilt for what I had done and what I was about to do, but I slept like a baby. I did love Tom and should have felt horrible about my actions, but I guess my subconscious decided that for this Hawaiian trip it was ok to act like a slut and give in to all my urges. Basically, my libido was in control and was telling my morals to just fuck off and go with it. Besides, I was 100% positive that this was a one time, well one vacation, thing and that I would be faithful to Tom for the rest of our lives together.

I woke up at 8 and Tom was already in the shower getting ready for his golf outing. I decided to show him that I had no hard feelings about him leaving me for the day and decided to give him a treat. If I think about it, I guess I was feeling guilty about what I was planning to do and wanted to relieve myself of the guilt by making him happy. I climbed into the shower with him and before he could even say anything reached around and grabbed his dick and began to glide my hand up and down. He started get hard immediately.

"Good morning sexy. I thought you could use some help in the shower."

"Ohhh! Wow. This is a nice surprise. Showers are always better with some help." He turned around and kissed me passionately. His hands quickly made their way down to my ass and he squeezed them just the way I like it. Firm, but not so hard to make it hurt. He then grabbed the bottom of my ass and started to lift me up so he could enter me. I pushed away from him with my hands.

"None of that now. I know you need your strength for the golf game, and we don't have much time. Just want to make sure you don't get any funny ideas looking at all the cute beer cart girls on the course."

With that I went down on my knees in the shower and put his now fully engorged cock in my mouth. There were no preliminaries or any gentle licking. I put my hands behind his ass and basically swallowed as much of him as possible in one go. He let out a loud grunt as the tip of his cock made it past the back of my mouth and into my throat. My mouth was completely filled with his cock and his balls were pressing against my chin. I then slowly pulled him out of my mouth and looked up at him, giving him my sexiest, sluttiest grin.

"I am sorry about getting angry with you last night about your golf outing today. It was not fair to you. I have been a bad girl and should be punished. I want you to fuck my mouth and treat me like a cheap slut. I will then swallow your cum and make sure you are spanking clean. I know you have to go soon, so let's make it fast."

I could tell that my dirty talk had surprised him and also turned him as he took a deep breath in and got a look in his eyes that I had not seen before. One of pure lust and also of ownership or domination. I realized then that that was the look Terry had yesterday that had led me to give in to him. I grabbed Tom's hands and put them on each side of my head and waited for him to take over. And boy, did he.

He showed his cock all the way inside my mouth with more gusto than when we would fuck hard and heavy. He kept grunting and going in and out of my mouth faster and faster. It was obvious that he was very turned out and was not going to last very long. It's a good thing that I have almost no gag reflex and have mastered breathing out of my nose while giving a blowjob. Otherwise, I would have likely passed out.

The whole thing, how hard Tom was fucking my face, was turning me on as well. I had one hand on Tom's thigh to keep me from falling over and the other hand in my pussy, frigging myself to a huge orgasm. The only question was could I make myself cum before Tom was done. Well as it turns out it was almost a tie, but I won. I started a huge orgasm and clamped my throat tighter around Tom's cock. This was all it took to get him over the edge. I could feel his entire body tightening up, his wonderful ass clenching and his cock getting even harder in my mouth. He then started cumming like a geyser, first down my throat than inside my mouth. By my count, he squirted at least 6 or 7 times, yelling "oh god, oh yes" the entire time. I am sure everyone down the hallway heard him.

I kept cumming the entire time as well, but with a cock in my mouth, was less vocal than Tom. I was just trying very hard not to bite down on him while waves of pleasure washed over me. Once I calmed down, I took Tom's dick out of my mouth while still sucking on it, so there was an audible 'plop' as it left my mouth. I looked up at Tom and showed him my mouth full of cum. I then made a show of swallowing all of his cum. He looked dazed and awed at my sluttiness at the same time. Tom and I are not prudes by any means, but I don't think I had ever been this brazen with him before. I could tell he liked it.

Once we returned back to earth, we realized that Tom had to meet his boss and the clients in the lobby in 15 minutes. We kissed and cuddled briefly in the shower and then Tom got out to dry and get dressed while I finished my shower. By the time I was out and drying myself, he was ready to go.

"Good luck with golf. Hope you do well and get a big sale."

"Thanks. I should be back around 2. What are you going to do today?"

"Oh, not much. Just hang around the beach till you get home." Well, at least I was not lying outright.

With that Tom kissed me goodbye and headed out. It was 8:45. I could still back out if I wanted to. But I really didn't. My shower adventure with Tom did not satiate my urges. It only made me hornier and wanting more. And Terry was certainly willing to give me what I wanted, what I needed.

I went to the closest to get my bikini. Then a very naughty thought came to me. We were going to a nude beach, so I did not really need a bikini, did I? Instead of putting on a bikini, I put on one of Tom's tank tops over my nude body. Tom is a few inches taller than me, so the tank top covered my ass, and the front was high enough to cover my boobs (still showed a lot of cleavage, but the nipples were covered anyway). As long as I was careful, no one would know that I was not wearing anything underneath. I put my towel, wallet, room key and phone in my beach bag and headed out to the lobby, practically naked, with a smile on my face. I really was turning into a brazen slut and loving it.

I walked through the hotel lobby and went outside to wait for Terry. I certainly received some admiring looks from the male population. Maybe the tank top did not cover as much as I thought. Anyway, too late to change now. Terry showed up few minutes later in an old jeep with no top. Total stereotype vehicle for a beach bum, I know. Well, he certainly fit the stereotype.

He came out to greet me with a hug. "Hi. You look amazing."

"Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself." He was, not surprisingly, wearing board shorts and no shirt. His physique and tan were both out of this world. He took my bag to put it in the back seat. He then opened the passenger door to help me up. It was a pretty tall step up to get in. Not surprisingly, as he was 'helping me', his hands wandered under my tank top to my ass. I could tell the exact moment when he realized that I was not wearing bikini bottoms as his eyes became very wide. It was so funny looking that I began to laugh.

"Well, since we are going to a nude beach, I didn't think I needed a bathing suit. I hope you don't mind."

"Noo. I definitely do not mind. In fact, I think we should get going so that I can see what's under that tank top as soon as possible."

He jumped into the jeep, and we started driving. He had picked up some coffee before picking me up so we drank coffee, enjoyed the wind, and talked a bit about ourselves during the 30 minute drive to the beach. I told him about my marketing career, about Tom, where we lived etc. I found out that Terry was 22, making me feel like a total cougar, had graduated from University of Hawaii in Honolulu, but had decided to spend a few years living off the tourist trade and partying before venturing out into the real world and start using his computer science degree. Brains and a body. Killer combination.

We finally turned off the freeway onto a road that can only be called a road because it was slightly smoother than the rocky, uneven terrain surrounding it. To say that the ride was bumpy would be an understatement. The road made its way around some trees and hills before finally opening up to a dirt lot surrounded by trees. There were around 10 cars, all jeeps, in the parking lot. We got out and made our way to a trail between the trees. We were on this trail for about 5 minutes when it opened up into a beautiful sandy beach in a cove. It was the same beach we had seen from the parachute but looked even better close up.

It was like any other beautiful beach in Hawaii with the exception that everyone was either topless or completely naked. Well, all the men were naked and most of the women. A few women were topless, but still wearing their bikini bottoms. Most of the people there were fairly young, in their 20s to 40s, and decent looking. There were very few people that you would not want to see nude. I was enjoying both the natural and the sexual scenery as Terry led me to the beach. Before we barely stepped onto the gorgeous sand, Terry turned around and grabbled the bottom of my tank top and started the pull it off my body.

"Let's see what you've been hiding under there all morning, shall we?"

I lifted my arms up to make it easier for him and was soon standing in front of him in my glory. I could tell from his eyes that he liked what he was seeing.

"Wow, even better than I remembered." With that he gently caressed the side of my boobs but did not do anything more overtly sexual.

"Ok. Now it's your turn." With that, I squatted down in front of him and began to pull his swim trunks down. Seeing his cock slowly appear sent a shiver up and down my spine. He was already semi hard, and I wanted to see it fully erect. Once he stepped out of his trunks, I leaned forward and put the tip of his cock in my mouth and began to lick it gently. I didn't care that we were in a public place and that anyone could see what I was doing.

He gently pulled me away and stood me up. "They frown on people getting too involved in public at this beach, if you know what I mean. Most folks tend to go in the water or find a private spot behind the trees for that sort of thing. But I know a place where we can have total privacy. Come, I will show you."

With that, he grabbed my hand and pulled me over towards a rocky hill on the right side of the beach. I could barely grab my bag before he pulled my hand and began to walk rapidly. It was obvious that he wanted to get to where we were going fast so that I could return to what I was doing before. And frankly, so did I.

When we got near the hill, I saw an opening, like a cave entrance, about 30 feet in from the water. Terry went straight for it, and I followed him in. It was dark and a little scary, but he obviously knew where he was going. After about a minute and a couple of turns, we ended up coming out of the cave on the other side of the hill. It was a small beach surrounded by tall rocks. The only way in or out was the way we came in. It was like we had our own private paradise, just to ourselves.

I hugged Terry and started to kiss him with passion. I also had my hand down between his legs and was rubbing his balls and cock. He was kissing me back just as hard while squeezing my tits. The earlier soft caresses were gone. We were now both in animalistic lust. In between our kisses, while taking a breath, we managed to have a stilted conversation."

"Oh my god, this place is gorgeous. Oh yeah, just like that. Yes, pull on my nipples like that."

"Yeah. It's a place only the locals know about. A hidden gem. Oooh! Your hands feel good on my balls. Oh yeah. Yes, squeeze it just like that."

Somehow, we were able to lay a towel on the sand and Terry sat down on it, leaning back on his elbows. Understanding what he wanted, I crawled on my hands and knees between his legs and began to lick up his cock from the base to the tip. Making sure to look up at his eyes and give him a good show. Once I got to the tip, I put it in my mouth and slowly put it in deeper and deeper until his entire cock was in my mouth, down my throat. At the same time, I began to caress his balls with my right hand.

"Oh god. Judy, that feels so good. You are amazing."

I knew I could make him cum pretty quickly, but I had other plans. I wanted to get fucked. Right now! I slowly pulled him out of my mouth and began to crawly up his body. When I was directly over him, I grabbed his cock and began to rub the tip up and down my slit. I was already soaking wet and gently sat down over him. As he slowly entered inside me, I was feeling completely full and let out a very load moan. He did the same.

Terry than lifted his elbows off the ground, sat up straighter and grabbed the back of my ass with both hands. My tits were the perfect height for his mouth, and he started licking and sucking on them as he started to grind up against my pubic bone and push himself in and out of me. The rubbing of his pubic bone against my clit was incredibly intense. As he was pushing in and out of me, I began to slide further up and down his cock. This made excellent friction between us, his pubic bone rubbing against my clit when he was all the way in me, and his cock rubbing against my g-spot as he was sliding in and out. Before too long, we were well on our way to huge orgasms. It happened pretty much at the same time.

"Oh god. Oh yes!! Your cock feels so good. Yes! Yes!"

"Oh yeah. Oh god. You feel amazing. Fuuuuuuuck!"

And we both came for what seemed like five minutes. I am sure it wasn't that long but sure felt like it. And then I collapsed on top of him as he lay back on the towel. After a few minutes of gentle, post coital kissing, I could feel his cum starting to leak out of me and pushed off oh him. His cock plopped out of me and fell on his six-pack stomach, with some cum still on its tip.

The whole situation, cheating on my husband, doing it in a public place, being so brazen, was just having an insane effect on me. Instead of being satiated, seeing Terry's cock come out of me, only made me want more. I crawled back down over him. Giving his chest and stomach kisses as I made my way back down to his softening cock. I first licked and ate all the cum that had dripped on his stomach. I then began to lick up and down his cock to clean off our combined juices. The smell and taste of sex were turning me on even more. I then put his dick in my mouth and began to gently lick the tip. As he began to get harder, I started to slowly put him in and out of my mouth.

In the position I was at, my ass was sticking up and my pussy lips were gaping open since I had just been thoroughly fucked by Terry. I remember thinking to myself that I probably made quite a sight and wished that Jim was there to take a picture. By now Terry was fully hard again and I was ready for round two. But before I could climb back up and straddle him, I felt Terry tense very slightly. I looked up and saw that his eyes were no longer focused on me. It looked like he was staring off into space behind me.

I was about to ask him what was going on, but before I could say anything, I felt two hands grab my ass cheeks and spread them apart. At the same time Terry grabbed my shoulders, not with a lot of force, but clearly with the intent to keep me down. Before I could even move, I felt something long and hard enter my pussy from behind. As horny as I had been up to that moment, the surprise intruder in my cunt was very welcome and I couldn't help but moan.

"Oooooh! God!"

I looked back and saw a huge Hawaiian guy, both tall and wide, holding my hips and fucking me from behind. He could've easily been an NFL offensive lineman. He just smiled at me, started to grunt, and kept on fucking me, pistonning in and out at a frantic paste. There were three other guys, just as big, if not bigger, standing around and watching the action. I was simply enjoying the fucking I was receiving too much to care at this point. Terry also did not seem to mind. In fact, he had a smile on this face. Resigned, or more like relishing my fate, I put my head back down to Terry's crotch, continued to moan, and started licking and sucking Terry as this total stranger was furiously fucking me.

One of the guys watching finally spoke.

"My god Terry. You were right. She is by far the hottest piece of ass you have ever brought here. "

"Hi cuz. Yep. I told you. And she is ready and willing to fuck and suck anyone and everyone. She is by far to most insatiable slut I have ever picked up. You owe me big for this."

It finally dawned on me that Terry knew these guys and had set the whole thing up. I should have been furious, but quickly realized that I had no cause to be. After all, I had asked him to bring along Jim and Drew. So, when they were not available, he brought other reinforcements. I decided right there and then that I was 'in for a penny, in for a pound.' I took Terry's cock out of my mouth and looked up at him and in between my grunts tried to speak.

"Oh my god. You set this up didn't you. Ohhhhh! Fuuuuck! You bastard. I told you, I am a happily married woman." I then turned around to the big guy fucking me. "Fuuck me! Harder! Harder!"

He complied and I went back to sucking on Terry's cock.