In Hawaii Where It All Began

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. I didn't think you would mind. Ohhh yeah. Keep sucking just like that. Ohhh! Based on your reaction, I guess I was right! Oh yeah! This is my cousin Gus and his buddies. The guy fucking you is Bruce by the way. Ohhhh!"

Before he could introduce the rest, Terry started cumming. This time the tip of his dick was barely in my mouth, so I was able to taste all of his cum before swallowing it down. He didn't come as much as before, but it was still plenty and tasted yummy.

I was trying to do my best to clean up Terry's cock, but it was becoming increasingly difficult as Bruce was going faster and faster and was obviously about the cum himself. This also put me over the edge as we both came about the same time. Both very loudly.

I barely had anytime to come down from my orgasm when Terry's cousin Gus pulled Bruce out of me, put me on my back on the towel and entered me missionary style. His dick was average size, not nearly as long as Terry's or Bruce's, but very wide. I could feel him opening me up as he went in slowly. It felt different, but in a very good way. Right when I was thinking that this was the first time I was having normal missionary sex, and was about to kiss Gus, I felt a hand on my cheek and had my head gently turned to the left. Before I even knew what was going on, I was faced with another dick rubbing against my lips.

One of Gus's buddies could not wait any longer and decided to take advantage of my available mouth. Who was I to say no at this point. I opened my mouth, grabbed his dick at the base, put it in my mouth and began to give him the best blowjob I could while being fucked by the fattest dick I had ever had inside me. I must have done a good job because he came, and came a lot, in less than three minutes. His cum was also very delicious, but not as good as Terry's. I guess I was becoming a connoisseur.

Over the next two hours each guy fucked me at least twice and each of them also got a blow job and came in my mouth at least once. I was insatiable and past the point of no return. I acted like a complete slut and a whore. I licked their cocks clean after they came in me. I let them scoop cum from inside my cunt and licked their fingers clean. I did it all. The raunchier the better. When everyone was finally satisfied, we all went swimming naked in the water to clean up and play around for a bit. I had a great time with all the guys and never learned the names of Gus's two friends.

Gus and his friends left around 12:45 and Terry and I packed up, put on our clothes, not that there was much to put on, and headed back to the hotel. On the drive home, I thanked Terry for an amazing time. I told him that he brought out a side of me that I never knew I had. I really liked being dominated sexually and being treated like a slut. It wasn't something I would want all the time, but it was definitely something I apparently craved. He told me he had an amazing time as well and was happy to help me bring out my wild, naughty side. He said that I wasn't unusual, and this happened with many women. He had obviously done this before. Hell, I could see why he was so reluctant to go back to the real world when you could live in paradise and fuck new women every week.

I also told him that starting this afternoon I was returning back to my married life and that I could not see him again for the rest of our vacation. He said he understood and wished me a great time and gave me some tips on out of the way places to visit on the island. We got back to the hotel around 1:45. He gave me a very chaste hug and I left him to go up to our room. Once I got to the room, I took off Tom's tank top with the full intent to change into a bathing suit, but I was so tired that I passed out on the bed naked.

When Tom came back to the room at 2, he was greeted with the sight of his naked wife on the bed. He decided to wake me up in the best way possible and we made gently love before heading out to our dinner reservation. The rest of our time on Maui was amazing. We had a great time seeing the island and having a very romantic time. I even took Tom to the nude beach and the secluded area beyond the cave where we ended up making love. When Tom asked me how I knew about it, I told him that while he was busy working and playing golf, I had been busy meeting the locals and getting to know about some secret spots. I figured my two-day adventure with Terry and his group of friends was a one-time thing and what Tom didn't know would not hurt him. I intended to be a loving, faithful wife for the rest of our marriage.

Little did I know what would happen at the conference in just six weeks.