In Heat

Story Info
A bunny can't control her desires around her Master.
1.9k words
4.45
18.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was quietly sitting on her little pet bed. Her face was flushed and I could tell she was desperately trying to avoid eye contact. She thought she was being sneaky. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched as she tucked one hand under her clit and put her other hand in front to hide it. She leaned forward slightly, putting her weight on that front hand, then began to rub herself with the other. How brave, masturbating with me in the same room. I let her continue, wondering how far she would go. A slight whimper escaped her lips. "Are you alright, pet?" I asked mockingly. She didn't respond. That was unacceptable.

I stood up and slowly walked towards her. I let her nerves build as I passed her bed and pretended to examine the toys hung on the wall. Her head dipped down and she held out her tongue, a silent offer to lick my smooth high heels. Gently, but firmly, I pushed her face away with my foot. She would put that mouth to good use later. Finally deciding, I took her leash from the wall and clipped it to her collar with slow, deliberate movements. She trailed behind me on all fours as I led her back to the couch. I returned to the spot I'd been in and, with my approval, she hopped up onto the cushion next to me. I took the hand that she'd been touching herself with and slipped her fingers in my mouth. Her sweet, familiar taste drowned out everything around me.

"Master, please forgive me. I didn't-" she began to stutter as she took her fingers out of my mouth. Such a display of submissiveness, sucking on fingers, was usually something I reserved for her.

I yanked on her leash, pulling her face closer to mine. "Now touch yourself again, slut." Without a word, her delicate fingers disappeared beneath the waistband of her panties. I caressed her cheek, and she nuzzled into me, but kept her eyes on the floor.

"Are you embarrassed, little bunny? Aww, that's so adorable. Don't worry, it's natural for bunnies to be in heat around their Masters." I chuckled condescendingly as I switched my attention to one of her breasts, rolling her nipple between my fingers.

"You just couldn't help yourself, could you?" I continued. "Even though you knew it was naughty, you still had to take that risk and touch yourself. Were you not willing to degrade yourself by begging me to fuck you, you whore? Well, lucky me, because now I get to degrade you myself." I brought a hand up around her neck, my dark, black nails digging into her soft, delicate skin. "All it takes is a little bit of pain and you're drooling at my feet. Maybe that was your plan all along. Maybe this is what you really wanted."

Her tongue lolled out of her mouth as she panted. She was still rubbing herself obediently, but her movements were sloppier. "No," I continued. "I don't think you're smart enough to think of something like that. Look at you now - so dumb you can't even speak." With the one hand still wrapped around her throat, I pinched her tongue with my other thumb and forefinger. "That's all you are. You're just my dumb, little bunny." After spitting in her mouth, I let go of her tongue and wiped my fingers on her cheek.

"Please, please may I cum?" she gasped. Her eyes were unfocused as lust filled her empty little head.

I slapped her cheek. "You think you deserve to cum after being so disobedient? You really are a stupid slut. Keep touching yourself, and if I even think you're cumming, I'll beat you senseless."

"So close, so close, so close... Fuck..." She moaned, swaying on her knees. "I... I... Ohhhhhh..." she moaned again, too lost in bliss to even form words anymore. I squeezed her tits, worried that if I didn't hold onto her she would fall right off the couch.

"Degrade yourself for me, unlike you did before, and I might let you cum," I growled, biting and sucking on her neck.

"I... Oh, such a slut... can't... without Master..." she mumbled.

Pulling away from her neck, I grabbed her wrist, pulling it out from her dripping cunt. "I told you to degrade yourself, and that's all you can manage? Pathetic."

"M-Master!" Now that she wasn't being pelted with waves of pleasure, her wits started to return to her. Her face was flushed and her legs were shaking. "Master, please, I'm so close. I..."

I placed a finger to her lips and she immediately fell silent. Then, I stood up, and led her up the carpeted stairs to our bedroom. She wordlessly padded behind me on all fours. She was afraid.

She sat silently on the bed as I tied her arms behind her and her legs open. I wanted her to remain sitting for as long as possible. She ended up sitting on her heels with her feet tucked underneath her ample ass. Then, I tied her vibrating wand to her leg and positioned it so that it was pressed right up against her sensitive clit. I started with the lowest setting at first, planning to turn it up soon.

She trembled and whimpered beneath me as I reached down to rub her scalp, running my fingers through her long, soft hair. Her eyes slid shut and she let out a contented moan. "You know, I'm tired of you breaking the rules. What's the point of training your pet if they continue to misbehave?" I moved my hands down to her shoulders and arms, gently massaging them while I spoke. Her eyelids fluttered. "Something has to change, bunny. So here's what we're going to do." My hands travelled down her chest and stomach. "You're so much more obedient, I've noticed, when you're horny out of your fucking mind. Even now, you're like putty in my hands. So I'm going to train you to be in this state with a trigger." I slowly made my way down her legs to her feet. "Your bunnyspace, if you will. I'm going to teach you how to behave, by taking advantage of you when you're all dazed like this. What do you think?"

"Oh, Master... Uhhhh..." Her voice trailed off into a moan.

"Because this is what you wanted, right? You were horny before, which caused you to break the rules. You need to remember this feeling. Feeling so docile, so obedient, and yet so very horny." I turned the vibrator up a notch, and walked over to my closet. I heard her moan and flop onto her side, rolling around, perhaps trying to shake the vibrator off. It wouldn't work of course, she'd wiggled out of my bondage before, and I wasn't going to allow that to happen again. There was something in there that I'd been keeping ever since we'd introduced roleplay into our lives. She'd never wanted to wear it, but I was hopeful she would agree this time.

When I returned to the bed, I turned the vibrator up again after pulling to back up into the sitting position. "Do you remember this?" I asked, holding up a bunny-eared headband in front of her eyes.

"Yes..." she moaned.

"I want to use this as the trigger for your bunnyspace. Whenever you have this on, you'll remember this state, where you're willing to do anything for me. Anything to cum. Don't worry, I'll let you cum even if you say no, but I think this is the perfect trigger."

She rocked back and forth on her hips, thinking for a moment. A small whimper escaped her lips. Her eyes had glazed over a while ago and I wondered if she could even think in complete sentences.

"I... you're right. I'm ready for the next step. I want to be your pet... completely."

The clearness of her voice shocked me. "You're... you're sure about this, love?" It was my turn to shock her. The gentleness in my tone surprised even me.

"Yes, I want to lose myself in you, Master." I looked up into her eyes and only found love there.

Slipping the headband onto her head, I leaned into her ear and whispered, "Cum, my pet."

The orgasmic bliss that had been building inside her erupted with a scream. "Ohhhh... Thank you, thank you, Master... Oh, fuck!" she screamed as I turned the vibrator up to its highest setting. I quickly grabbed onto her leash, afraid once more that her thrashing would send her off the bed. "Keep cumming for me, bunny. I want to see you feel good."

She fell onto her back as another climax tore through her. "Thank youuu..." Her eyes rolled back into her skull. Her entire body was shaking now as she squirted all over the bedsheets. "Ohh, Master!" she cried. I ended by tearing her panties off and shoving three fingers into her hot, soaking cunt. She screamed one last time as her final orgasm crested within. I kept them there until I was sure she had finished riding out her orgasms. Then, I turned off the vibrator and withdrew my fingers, leaving her breathless.

I slowly rubbed her back as she came down from her high. Even once her breathing returned to normal though, she still remained silent and still. "Bunny?" I asked hesitantly. She rolled over and the first thing I noticed is that her eyes were still half-lidded and unfocused. My heart sped up. She nuzzled me with her head, blinking slowly. "Would you like a treat, pet?" She nodded eagerly. I stripped myself of my clothing and she immediately dove for my pussy. Obviously, I was already wet due to the excitement of her own climaxes.

She teased my slit before plunging her tongue deep inside me, pulling out after only a heartbeat, then going back to tease my folds again. I moaned in frustration, tipping my head backwards. I was already so aroused that it wouldn't take long. Looking up into my eyes, she sucked on my clit for a moment. I knew it was only a moment, but it felt like an eternity. Then, her eyes slipped shut as she went back to tongue-fucking my dripping slit. I grabbed hold of her bunny ears and held her still, preferring to grind my hips against her stuck out tongue. She moaned and brought me closer and closer to climax through her unwavering submission.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." I cried, letting her plunge her tongue back into me as I rubbed my clit without abandon. I played with my erect nipples, squeezing and kneading my breasts as ripples of pleasure tore through me. Suddenly, my back arched up as climax washed over me with no warning. My pet latched onto my hips, trying to prolong my orgasm by continuing to fuck me. I knew my eyes were open, but I wasn't really seeing anything, as another wave of pleasure ran through me. "Oh fuck, oh fuck..." I moaned, gripping onto the sheets so hard I thought I might tear them.

I was brought back to reality by the feeling of my bunny's face buried in my neck. It was wet from my own juices. I grabbed her face and kissed her, syncing my rapid breathing with her slower pace. She withdrew and gazed into my eyes, cupping my cheek in her hand. I kissed her gently on the forehead, then took the bunny ears off her head.

She sighed, relief washing over her face. "Thank you, Master." She smiled, pulling me close.

"I should be thanking you," I laughed. "That was fucking incredible. Let me go and draw us a bath, then I'll get to changing the sheets."