In Her Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

No one is home and that is perfect. Dust and spider webs and broken things. A gap in the stones looks out to sea. A nest of mice in the corner scamper and scurry away as we barge in. No respect for anything anymore. I think we trip over a table and send it to splinters. Good. We might start a fire later and we need kindling.

Cam doesn't care. She's over me, all over me. Every step we took here made her throb. Her eyes were on my ass the whole way and they burned. Mine were on her cleavage and I want to tear everything left of her to shreds.

The violence is different now. It is joyous and pure. It wants to be shared at the peak, not down in the valley of darkness. She is mine to devour and I am hers to devour. Same and different, given and taken, I find a rip in her shirt and tear. She's free. She's open. I bury my face in her cleavage and she tumbles us to the ground. A loose stone falls and shatters, letting in more clean night air. I take my mouth to her nipple and work my lips around. Heat, I feel heat and sweat and her heartbeat through her skin. Her hands are on mine as well, gripping and pinching and twitching. Sharp little knives of pain. They find my heart with their silver teeth and tear into me. Every cut I've ever had, every scrape, every bone reduced to shards and splinters, lights with her hands. I bite and do the same to her.

Our union is insanity. I can't think anymore. I am not a cloud so flowing and free. I am a jagged saw cutting the world with each bleeding stroke. It tears and rips. I don't know where my hands are. I think they're on her back. I'm digging into hard muscles and bone. I give pain and I get it in return. My feet can't stay still they scramble for purchase. The stone is worn smooth and slick. I kick plumes of dust and her legs move to still me. She is stronger than me. She is Pushing me into the earth, burying me under the wonder onslaught of her being. I weather it. I am tough. Pain and wonder and pleasure all destroying me. Something rips and my body is free. I hate clothes. I hate them so much. I press our bodies together, rubbing thumping and trying to get more of her body on me.

Her hands pull me up and we are kissing again, shoving tongues together and wrestling them. Even then, she is stronger than me, forcing every muscle to turn and twist as she wants it to. Her length pokes me and we both freeze for a moment. A series of pulses in her body and I feel heat pour from her and slip over my stomach. Heavy preseed starts shooting from her. It hits my chin and fills the entire room with her scent. I break from her taste to feast on her seed. Bitter and salt and heavy, I am ravenous for it. I am starving for it. My lips are welded to her head, swallowing everything she gives me. She pets my head and I him over her. I get more seed from her. I take more seed from her in the heavy pulse waves.

I freeze as my body reacts. An unfamiliar clench in my stomach, rapturous and terrifying, leads to a series of tears weeping down my thighs. I don't care. I open my mouth and take in her furious head. She tastes subline, foggy and hazy and intoxicating. My mind is blank, but it is raging. Storm cloud black and thundering in its delight.

Her hands intertwine in my hair and pull me deeper. She's in my throat, burning and boiling. Her muscles twist and clench and we find a rhythm. First time I've done something like this, but I've had it done to me. I understand the basics at least. And the basics are enough to have her shivering. That is always the best part. I relax and let her set a pace I can follow. There is just enough consideration for me not to be too overwhelmed.

It is rapturous to be filled in such a way. I get why my retainers seem to always be there, making time for this. I am already falling for this beautiful sensation. I move with her pace, and I find that I can take it. I can take it all. I look from her stomach and find her eyes closed and teeth gritted. No words for me, only awful scouring pleasure I give. I give it to her, and she doesn't know what to do. It fills me with pride and heat and burning sensation. My arousal drips from me in heavy rivers. I find myself deeper and deeper in her. My hands move between her thighs and then I have another wonderful thrill as I find her opening just as eager as mine. I put my fingers to work and then that is finally pulling noises fro her.

Hisses and bestial growls and primal roars. All that talk of what we are, and I see it plain as day on her face. Nothing so high and mighty as we pretend. We are monsters and weapons and base laid animals for one another. And there is no bloodshed.

She takes my hair and slams me to her base. I don't mind. I like being here. I like the way her muscles clench and pulse and the way her sack tenses and rises. I know what I am doing to her, and I love the way it comes back on me. I love the way she fills me so full. I love the weight settling in my gut. I even love the way it slowly slides out of my mouth as I pull away.

Her shots reach the far wall once I lay her tool over my shoulder. The remnants drip down my back. Hands, all of ours work to coax more from her and she gives me more. Heavy, it is so incredibly heavy and thick pouring down my back, flowing between the lines of muscles. Cam's entire body works with me, works into a rut that can only think of further and further descent into bestial ruts. I keep some in my mouth, letting it play on my tongue and further deepen the milk dense fog. It is good, so good, so incredibly good. I immerse myself and let it immerse me.

It ends and she is panting, eyes out of focus and teetering on her feet. She's looking out of the cracks in the wall, so far away in the clouds. Soaring on the wind with the gulls and albatross, over the ships and waves.

I slowly goad her down to the floor with me. She is basking in her heat and completely lost to her senses. I crawl up her chest and let her taste herself. Her tongue responds perfectly, playing with me and her seed. Something to do and something to be, more wonderful little bits of primal indulgence and that's all she wants.

Cam blinks and comes back to the shattered rampart, looking at her essence painted on the walls. Her cheeks redden and blush, almost embarrassed of her will on the world. She shouldn't be. All that high minded philosophizing and in this moment, she realizes what she is, what we are.

I move back and move her out of the way of herself. It is a bit of a pain to see something so hefty lain useless, but I have my own needs to attend to. And the way she spreads her legs and holds them open means she has needs as well. My turn, then her turn, then my turn until they don't matter anymore and even the sequence of cause-and-effect case to matter.

I am I her and she is tight. All of her strength collects in her core and crushes me. I can feel the smirk suffuse her body with every motion and I love it. Her grip is strong and fiery and burning down on me. I move. In and out, careful and gentle at first. I am used to minding my partner. But the hips goad me to go hard. I do. I pour more of my strength in the motion and more of my will into the act. Weak pules of preseed flow from the both of us to join the ever-growing pools in our shared ruins. The stones rattle under our power. I don't care. I move. I move and I thrust and feel the mind slip away.

"Is that as hard as you can go," Cam sighs with that delightful quirk of her lips. I grimace. I see the shape I make in her and apparently that is not enough for her. My length to her sternum, making those mountainous breasts quake, the stone turning to rubble around us, and she wants more. So, she has more.

I readjust my grip on her thighs and start pulling back slowly. I feel slight thrills on her walls as they refuse to let me go. And I refuse to stay. I grind her down as I work. I work until just my head stretches her opening and despite her claims that I am not enough, she shudders and gasps and goes blank with pleasure. I pull a small little gasp and a full climax from her in my nascence. That is not enough for her. That is not enough to sate her. She screws her legs around my highs and pushes me to enter.

I grab her waist and slam our pelvises together. The foundation shakes and a loose stone from the ceiling lands in a deep puddle of seed. She screams my name to the heavens and a stream of dust falls after the stone. I yank back and slam again, going full out and full in without a second in between. I am burning. My blood is boiling. My skin blackens and chars and I am thrusting with all my might to try and break this beautiful woman who has seen so much more than what I am in me. I bring her down to where I really am, where we really are. Nothing so high and mighty as people with thoughts and feelings. We are animals. We are all animals lost in our grand delusions. I hilt in her ang det another tremor quake. Another stone falls. If this place is still standing when we are done, then I don't know what I am going to do with myself. I am destruction incarnate and this is what I do.

I do nothing, absolutely nothing to halt my climax. She wants it inside and I will break her for it. There's bruising on our bodies already. Forming back to smooth whole skin together, we break and heal, break and heal. I roar and the world roars with me.

The first shot bloats her to full. She clamps down on me and I fill her so deeply. Warmth, so much warmth. She screams my name with love and curses my being with dread fire hate. Love that I am finally someone who does not hold back anything at all, hate that I am not more, both swirling and colliding together. I keep thrusting. The east wall collapses and the stairs go with it. A brick shatters along my back and I do not care. My seed quickly overflows the gaps and pours into the sea. I pulse again and my second shot begins.

I see the veins in her stomach protest the grand ruination I bring. I don't care. She is singing for me. My third shot is finally too much, and I pull myself free.

I wash away her gift with my own and I finally have her beaten. The flooding she brought pales in comparison with my own release. We are swimming in my seed. As she basks in the poor remnants of her full belly, I pain her with my essence. It comes in thick ropes, all the way to the top of the tower, shattering rocks and bringing the lighthouse down around us. Another section of the wall caves in under my release. I find a pattern and keep myself there. Cam catches a scant few barrels of my gift in her mouth savoring the taste. My fourth shot threatens to flood the whole floor. If it weren't for the draining walls, it might.

She is mine after this. I see it in her eyes. I imagine she sees something similar in mine as well. There is no amount of whores and willing thralls to compare with this short little tryst of destruction. They simply can't keep up with it. The venom is gone from my veins and for the first time in my life, I am free to let loose everything I am. Cam takes it willing. She takes it all like it was nothing.

I am still pulsing when she pulls me down to her lips. I am not finished. I will never be finished. I taste how we intermingle, and I keep going, I spray and shoot and fill and paint.

It could be hours. It could be days. But I end and she is covered with pursed lip awe at my output. She is shivering as one more climax rocks through her. My own drips from me in heavy beads, adding to every sea in the world. I fall back on my hands. I listen to the silence and the blood roaring in my ears. Cam sighs rough and heavy and sated.

"Stars," she groans, "This might be the first time I've ever been full."

"Didn't give you enough at your camps?" I grin.

"No. And apparently, they didn't give you enough either. Please don't tell me your done."

I clench my stomach and my length bobs with an unsated hunger. Her eyes shine with the same. Her own length twitches and throbs even harder than mine. I move atop her and line ourselves up. I need to be full too.

And I am full with a simple drop. So incredibly full. For the first time I can recall. Sated, for now. A wonderful second of content existence and then I am back to wanting more. So is Cam. She lifts me up and drops me again, empty and filled, hollowed and full. Her preamble starts and that wonderful heat is in me again. The well is not run dry. I will drain the cistern in due time and then it will be done.

Her hands are on my hips, and they are trying to break me. I do not break. I refuse that reality. She will not break me. She will give me everything and then I will ask for more. I leave over and move her out of the way. I suckle at her breast, still dripping with our seed. She will be made to carry my brood and I hers. We will forever be interlocked and bound through this simple act. Stars, I hope that can happen. Doesn't happen to anyone without the treatment, but I hope it can with us. I really, really do.

Later, all that planning and thinking and scheming can come later when we are more or less sane. Then we can come back to this moment where nothing else matters. The thought exists in my mind as a simple accompaniment to what we are doing. I drop again and then I get full. A heavy rope enters me and winds around my womb. I am bound in her embrace, under the strength of her grip. I rise and am left with an aching space of her shape. I drop and rise and then I am pounding her shape into the floor. I watch the stones crack and break in her imprint.

Her fingers dig into me, and I think they break the skin. I watch my blood steam form my thighs and cloud in the gathering dust. I shake the room and let her watch me bounce. She is entranced, those beautiful eyes burning into me. No traces of venom green in either of us. Just pure being and sensation. I never want to see a needle again. Seamstresses and tailors will burn for that urge. She rakes my insides and my first release of the new union comes in earnest. I do not stop. I cannot stop. I never want to stop. The preseed escaping my hole is already too much lost. She better be giving me more at some point. I would be rather cross if she didn't.

Her pulse, the first of this particular session is wonderful. It breaks me. I can't think. I don't want to think. I want to act. So, I do. I rise and fall and bring more for her. She sits up and I love the way it moves and shifts in my body, hitting new spots and tracing new shapes in me. I watch the bulge in my stomach move in new ways. I shiver and go blank. I shake and go sharp. I let my hands plant on her breasts and that is everything I need. I rise and fall and pull free from her. Her earth-shattering strength breaks me onto her.

The pulse travels up her length, through her stomach, through my stomach, and erupts in me. It is a nightmare to take. It is a glorious never-ending nightmare, to find and draw and love every second of. I am full. I am full with that one little moment and stuffed over so soon after. Still on her first, still rocking through her. I tense. It is all in me. It will all be in me. Everything she has is mine and I will shred her open to take it.

Her second is still inside me. Her third and her fourth, just the same, just as long, just as wonderfully held. I lean back and roar as it fills me. I roar to the heavens and more bricks fall and break around us. We are open to the darkened sky, the stars breaking and shimmering in a sparkling net across the abyss. I will take them all, just like her seed. I will take it all, the world, the stars, everything that I have been made was for this purpose. Another shot spills into my belly and everything is burning hot and blistering. My voice cracks and I fall into silence. It hurst to do anything other than pant and breathe. And even then, it scrapes me raw. The stirring sea of seed spills in my mouth and fills me with more wonderful tastes. She pulls me down and shoves her tongue into my mouth. I taste her with me. She tastes me with her.

I let it all pool in me and grow my belly heavy and round. I clench and massage her with my core. I pull and shift and move my hips. She keeps me deep in her, almost to my heartbeat. I rise an inch and a bit escapes. That was a mistake on my part. I bask in my newfound weight capable of opening mountain rangers and rending the sky.

She finishes with a shaky breath and a dumb look on her face, mouth open and eyes rolled back. It's funny. I imagine that I looked the same. I get a smirk from me, and it feels right.

I rise off of her and add her gift to the world around me. I didn't want to let it go, but there's only so much strength I have to give. It pools around her alp and mixes with the remnants of mine. All of me is shaking and unsteady and I immediately fall to the ground with her.

Immediately, she embraces me, just by instinct. Her arms are strong, so strong. I don't want to run away. I want to fall into her deeper and deeper. Our breasts mash together and small sparks arch through my spine. My entire body is on fire. Everything she does has another spark laid on me.

I kiss her. I kiss her delicately, gently probing her lips and bringing her out of the daze I put her in.

"Ow," she moans around me and my mouth. I like that noise. I like that wonderful syllable and what it does to her lips, the way it moves and forms and slips around me. I want her to make it again. In a moment. She is kissing me back. That's nice. I hum and have it reverberate through my entire body. I hum and the world hums with me.

"I like the noises you make," she whispers. I hum again. I like the way her words bounce in my mind. I like the way all of her is when it is around me.

"I like the ways you move," she says. Her hips shimmy again and I feel her pressing into my stomach once again. More out of me and she has more to put in.

"I like the way you feel," she hums. Just like me. She's copying me and I love it. Everything she does makes me melt into her. No more strength, no more power in me, no more will to move and fight and shift anything. I pour over her like warm oil, blending into her skin. Our heats collide and intermingle. I hum and she hums with me.

The moments tick away and slowly, my own heat grows again. I am hard and throbbing, my breath growing labored and ragged and panted. I think it means it's my turn again. She's empty and that's a shame. The tower is still standing and that's a shame as well. I want to do more, and I don't know if the world can handle it.

---

I think I might have dozed off in Cam's embrace. The sun is up again, and I remember it being dark. I don't know if it is the next time that it should happen, but here we stand in the ruins of our making, a few scant rays of sunshine on my body. It's warm. I don't remember the sun ever being this warm.

Our collective stains on the rock might also be a factor. Everything smells like raw infiltered sex. No perfumes or oils to cover the cathouse haze. I'm rather fond of it, in an odd way. It is both of us together and imparting on the world.

The east rampart is gone, fully open to the sea. A gull cries and dips down to the waves, away from our nest. Good. I don't want any more interruptions. I want to press my head into my new favorite set of pillows and keep on forgetting that I exist in any sense other than physical. My knee is a bit stiff and even then, I like the way I have to stretch it to get the tension free.

Then Cam snores loudly, rattling our rubble and the moment of peace is gone. I am still something stone and physical, but with that glorious blessing comes some rather unfortunate realizations. I am also hungry. My arm is asleep. There is a curious sense of hollow in my balls that I don't quite appreciate. Considering what I've done in the past however long, that's to be expected and definitely worth it. My stomach growls and I don't think Cam is up to the task of feeding me. Her shaft hangs limp and red on her thigh. My pelvis is bruised and sore. So is hers. I can't imagine how bad it must have been in the heat of the moment.