In Her Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She snores again and I can't help but understand my old retainer's annoyance with that tick. It can be somewhat irksome, especially when waking. I wish for silence and waves, but I have Cam.

I yawn and marvel some more at our presence. It drips from the walls, over the cliff and raising the sea. There is some savage pride in our being as we watch the world change because of what we've done. It sends a deep reverberance through me and tries to rouse my lust once again. It doesn't get all the way. It really must have been several days together. I don't think I've ever felt this way before. Novel and interesting and I am eager to experience it again. Once I have my strength back.

Cam stirs and presses my face into the valley of her cleavage and muttering something sweet and soft. I lay into the words, and it is everything I can't put into feeling. I kiss her neck and start to pull her awake. If I'm hungry, then she must be ravenous.

Some more kisses from me and I get my own in return. There is a bit of clumsiness in the act, trying to find some amount of freedom from me. I am in dire need of affection, however and she is my most ready source. Her stomach growls as she yawns. I was right. So, I was right to wake her up so we can both have a meal or two or ten.

"I'm starved," she yawns. I hum in agreement.

"That means we have to get up," I murmur.

"That's terrible."

I hum once more, and I don't know how to solve that problem. I just live with it. I roll off of her onto the cold stone and my senses shock back to reality. The lighthouse is gone, and people might have come to see the commotion. I have some amount of decency to protect.

Cam comes with me, and I watch her wake. It happens so fast, the moment where she becomes alert. Everything's the perfect amount of tense and relaxed. She eyes the rubble for something that could be a weapon and comes to the same conclusions I have. We could make do. Not here, but we could make do.