All Comments on 'In Her Cousin's Footsteps Pt. 01'

by Dray26

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
VikingboyVikingboyover 4 years ago

Keep going please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please Continue

I want to read more of their story.

BillyslateBillyslateover 4 years ago
The Start of A Great Story!!!

There are many members on Literotica who really enjoy & appreciate "Lesbian Romance / Seduction" with a leisurely development pace, which provides an excellent character (s) introduction (we call it a slow burn). These multi-chapter stories are eagerly followed quite many of us. I loved the introduction detail in Pt. 01, and wish the length had been 3 or 4 pages, because it was lovely.

One of my favorite stories on Literotica is "An Elegant Seduction" by Shaima32, which I have continually read 2 or 3X annually since it was posted.

My feeling is that your story submission could become one of the Classics on Literotica, similar to an Elegant Seduction. Therefore, I will be breathlessly awaiting for In Her Cousin's Footsteps Pt. 02 and hope you will expeditiously post it on our site.

This introduction was definitely a 5*Star Performance, as well as being the 1st of your stories I have read. Will definitely read more of your posts in the Lesbian Romance / Seduction category!!

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 4 years ago
Nice Start

Let's see where this goes.

curiouscarolecuriouscaroleover 4 years ago
A fine start

Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Exhausting!

'America Naive' gets very tiring, very quickly.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 4 years ago
Nice Beginning

I like how you’re setting this up. Interested in reading more to see where you take it. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like this. I hope you continue.

Nicole2023Nicole202310 months ago

Love the accuracy of teaching ball. Did someone play?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fascinating beginning to the story. Poor Lacey, so awkward around her cousin. I think Kristi is going to push the envelope on her younger cousin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDray26@Dray26
I enjoy writing "slice of life" situational stories the most. I love the dance that goes on with flirtation, gauging interest, subtly trying to understand each other's motivations as they explore the possibility of a connection, either emotional or physical. The stories that...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES