All Comments on 'In Her Cousin's Footsteps Pt. 02'

by Dray26

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love your writing

You build excitement very well. Please keep going.

BillyslateBillyslateover 4 years ago
Very Nice Intro & Follow-Up!

The introduction and follow up Pt. 02 were quite nice, however felt the "self pleasuring component" was a bit 2-long. Masturbation is a 1-person activity, even when the individual is thinking of a same sex person. Remember, this is in the Lesbian Category, therefore please do not turn the story into a "masturbation fest", Most of the best stories on this site are what we designate as "Slow Burn", sometimes delaying the sex scenes until the 4th or 5th chapters. Keep the story interesting with background, seduction, intrigue and maybe a bit of emotional conflict. There is no requirement to rush into the sex in multichapter stories.

A good read for your review, would be "An Elegant Seduction" by Shaima32, where the sexual scenes commence developing in Ch. 04. It is a lovely story, which I feel "In Her Cousin's Footsteps" could definitely also become.

Definitely continue with this story, since I feel many readers are currently enjoying the 1st 02-Pts and are waiting for Pt. 03.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
keep it coming

Love the pacing

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 4 years ago
Nice Story

I'm looking forward to seeing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disagree

About the masturbation part being too long. I thought it was appropriate and fits in well with the story. To Billy - buddy this is her story to write. Looking forward to another chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Wish

Wish this were a whole book

tim0277tim0277over 4 years ago
Great story

Keep the chapters coming.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 4 years ago
Please Continue

Bring on more of this story. Very interested and would really hate to be left hanging.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDray26@Dray26
I enjoy writing "slice of life" situational stories the most. I love the dance that goes on with flirtation, gauging interest, subtly trying to understand each other's motivations as they explore the possibility of a connection, either emotional or physical. The stories that...