In Her Cousin's Footsteps Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure? I mean, it sounds really good, and I think dad would be okay with it. What would I need to pack?"

"Seriously? You want to go along?" Kristi beamed, surprised at how happy that made her.

"How can I NOT? I mean, someone needs to watch your back, to keep you out of trouble," Lacey kidded, but briefly thought again of seeing Kristi from behind, causing her to blush.

"Great, then it's a date, I mean...you know what I mean!"

If only, Lacey thought, then dismissed it.

"Okay, we'll have to be here pretty early to get there on time. Can you do sevenish? And just maybe bring those cute navy shorts, a couple of tops and underwear, just in case we stay over. Maybe pack a suit too. If it's nice we can sneak some time at the beach. Deal?"

"Ok, my dad already texted that it's okay to go. I'll be back tomorrow. Should I stop for coffee before I get here," she asked excitedly. She couldn't believe she was going to spend a day away with her nearly famous cousin.

"Yep, perfect. And by now you know what I like," Kristi said.

"What? Oh, your coffee... um, yep. Two French vanilla creamers. Got it, boss!" She giggled as she gave a mock salute to her cousin, who broke out in laughter.

"You're so weird, but I love you for it!"

Lacey was in Heaven. Did she say that she loves me? She tried to regain her composure, but nearly tripped again as she stumbled from the high chair.

"Don't break your leg in the kitchen, Cuz. It will be hard to play basketball in a cast!"

Lacey smiled, then dropped her cup into the sink and came around the counter, boldly giving her sweaty cousin an impulsive hug from behind.

"What was that for?" she asked.

"For.. this week, and for being my friend... and for inviting me to NC State with you."

Kristi turned in the chair and grabbed her hand as she started to pull away. She pulled her close as she sat in the high chair, eye level with her younger cousin. She wrapped her arms around her, and even though it was only for a few seconds, to Lacey it felt like minutes. She didn't want it to end, and her arms slowly reached up to return the hug. Neither seemed to notice the perspiration.

Kristi broke the hug, saying, "See you bright and early, Cuz!"

Lacey grabbed her towel and her water bottle before waving goodbye. Kristi followed her to the door, watching her as she nearly pranced down the driveway to her old car. She waved as Lacey pulled out of the driveway, driving through a puff of dark smoke that escaped from the old exhaust. Kristi's mind flashed to the sit-ups and the glimpse of her cousin's panties as she held her calves in place. Despite her attempts to forget that vision, she licked her lips and wondered, what if?

Note: More to follow soon if there is interest!

12