All Comments on 'In Her Cousin's Footsteps Pt. 03'

by Dray26

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54about 4 years ago

I vote for beach...

Nice story so far!

rmoreau671rmoreau671about 4 years ago
Vote

I vote for quiet night at the apartment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
beach

Beach is my vote, but apartment is a close 2nd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beach

Because they need some quiet time :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Vote

Quiet night at the apartment. Hopefully these two can hash things out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Choices for Chapter 4

Dinner & A Movie

metroalmametroalmaabout 4 years ago

Beach, more private. I know it is a trope but the motel only has a queen . . .

9inchesthickncut9inchesthickncutabout 4 years ago
Definitely the beach

No homophobic teammates, no roommates, no Jake. Downside: four hours in the car.

Ideally, a motel room with one bed; Kristi and Lacey will figure it out.

Enjoying the series! Appreciate the slow burn; looking forward to the dénouement. Are you from Carolina?

Slurpy29Slurpy29about 4 years ago
Apartment

Both girls have issues to address, so casual night is best. Get things out of the way first so they can move onto the relationship both they and we want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
beach

who doesn't love the beach?

Dray26Dray26about 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your votes

Thank you - I started writing chapter 4 thinking that the apartment would be the winner but now it looks like it's going to be a close one between there and the beach. The next chapter should post by 2/16 and the final chapter is underway. Thank you for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Choice

Beach. Usually a place somewhere you may get alone time.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Poor Kristi, having flashbacks to a horrible trauma. She is being vilified for something totally not her fault. I hope that Lacey can help her with that situation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDray26@Dray26
I enjoy writing "slice of life" situational stories the most. I love the dance that goes on with flirtation, gauging interest, subtly trying to understand each other's motivations as they explore the possibility of a connection, either emotional or physical. The stories that...

SIMILAR Stories