All Comments on 'In Her Cousin's Footsteps Pt. 04'

by Dray26

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Slurpy29Slurpy29about 4 years ago

Very nice story. I’m glad you provided us with kristi’s traumatic past and the personalities of her roommates. Although, there seems to be a lot going on to consider a final chapter so soon. This story has potential to continue.

Dray26Dray26about 4 years agoAuthor
Audience is waning

Thank you for the comment. In my mind there is a long way to go but the audience is fizzling out with each chapter so if I extend it too long I may be the only one reading it!

BillyslateBillyslateabout 4 years ago
A Very Nice Story!!

I think this story is quite beautiful and well written. It has an excellent plot, however you may be losing audience because after 4-Chapters, Kristi & Lacey continue dancing around their desires without any forward movement. My thoughts are this chapter definitely should have advanced them to an attempted kiss or hands on thighs. There is not a need for full blown sex in the early chapters, however a real opportunity was lost when Lacey was showering and Kristi brought her the conditioner into the bathroom.

I would love to see / read 3 or 4 more chapters and am requesting you continue. However, I also feel you need to pick up the "sexual pace" a bit with some interaction between the girls, such as tentative kissing or real hugging with a bottom grab. My thoughts are if you move past the hand holding a bit, as well as maintaining the intrigue which is established, your audience will return.

In "An Elegant Seduction", the full blown sex did not occur until chapter-06, however there were a few really hot moments of under the skirt teasing in prior chapters.

I personally like "In Her Cousins Footsteps" quite a bit and would love seeing 8 to 10 chapters, since it is not a long read, with there only being 2-pages / chapter.

My Rating Is 5*-Stars All The Way!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Maybe I’m a little different than others, maybe it’s because I really like a slow build slowly bringing the sexual tension to the forefront but I am really enjoying this series. Keep up the great work!! I really hope the action is as good as the buildup! I can’t wait for the next chapter based on how this one ended!! Please keep it going!!

🥰🥰 Susan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Write for yourself...

This is an honestly told story, and perhaps some want a quicker pace, but both your characters are dealing with issues and you've chosen to take your time. It's all good. Trust your gut and write to please yourself. Besides the story has received high ratings, which should tell you something.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDray26@Dray26
I enjoy writing "slice of life" situational stories the most. I love the dance that goes on with flirtation, gauging interest, subtly trying to understand each other's motivations as they explore the possibility of a connection, either emotional or physical. The stories that...

SIMILAR Stories