In Her Cousin's Footsteps Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristi said quietly, "It never was for me. This was so fucking incredible. YOU are so incredible. Sorry for my language, but -- Oh my God, Lace!"

She rose to the couch aside of Lacey and rested her head on her shoulder before saying, "I know you'll think it's gross, and if you do I'll understand, but I really want to kiss you."

Lacey smiled and leaned in to kiss Kristi's forehead, then her nose. She kissed her cousin's still-wet cheek, tasting herself on the moist skin before their lips met. A sweet, simple kiss became more passionate before Kristi broke it, saying, "We better stop or we'll never get home."

"I guess, if you really want to stop." Lacey exaggerated a pout as she looked into her eyes.

"I really DON'T want to. I could stay like this with you for days," Kristi confessed.

"Yeah, me too. But you're right - we should get on the road I guess."

They hugged and agreed to take quick showers before packing up for the journey home. Each resisted the strong temptation to join the other as they showered. Finally, they grabbed their overnight bags and reluctantly left the apartment.

"Wanna drive?"

"I don't really know how to drive a manual transmission, Kristi. But thanks for the offer."

"Girl, you have a lot to learn! It sounds like you'll need a good teacher. I may just know someone," Kristi smiled as she hopped into the driver's seat and started the engine.

(continue or end?)

12