All Comments on 'In Her Cousin's Footsteps Pt. 11'

by Dray26

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BillyslateBillyslateabout 4 years ago
Lost Interest.

This is your story to tell, however the previous chapter & now Pt. 11 were not in line with the story's initial thrust in Pts. 01 to 09.

Slurpy29Slurpy29about 4 years ago

I’ve enjoyed the story so far, but don’t know how you’ll wrap it up with one more chapter. Lots of things going on. Hoping it’s not rushed and ends well.

metroalmametroalmaabout 4 years ago

I can see why you said here is a happy ending should you want one in an earlier chapter. This has been a diversion and yet it feels as though Kristi isn't that far off and Lacy is learning a lot and fast. She is in a better position to understand her feelings and needs. All that remains is for us to find out where that takes her. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Really enjoying this series. I agree with Slurpy29 that it's going need more than one more chapter. I hope to see Lacey back with Kristi.

Thank you

SB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I'm fine with the direction...

I think your narrative has been fairly consistent, focusing now more on Lacey's loyalty to Kristi, and her insecurities. Your dialogue and characters have an honesty and believability to them, too.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 4 years ago

this is starting to get good,will the cousin's get back together or will Lacey just move on by herself or with someone, we will see

Dray26Dray26about 4 years agoAuthor
I am so flattered...

I'm so flattered by the fact that people are still interested in these characters & their story. I originally envisioned this being a 4 or 5 part series but the girls continue to take us to different places, far removed from my original vision. I know it's fiction but they feel so real to me now after 60,000+ words.

Again, I greatly value all comments - both positive and negative - as I continue trying to improve on my style and storytelling. THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting plot twist

Like you twist and turns. Believable. Keep up the good.

hanna_ahanna_aabout 4 years ago
Better and better ...

I think you are torn into it yourself more and more, Dray26, aren't you? In the beginning it was a little bit cliché; and that "suddenly remember the sorority thing" was not very believable psychologically. But the feelings of Lacey are really authentical. It wouldn't make her a bad or shallow person if she dove into the opportunities that suddenly arise after she starts to feel as a lesbian. So nothing against licking Madison and having fun. I would ... But we can understand her personality as you invented her. And that is beautiful.

Nicole2023Nicole202311 months ago

Yes still reading, can't work trying to figure out where you are going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDray26@Dray26
I enjoy writing "slice of life" situational stories the most. I love the dance that goes on with flirtation, gauging interest, subtly trying to understand each other's motivations as they explore the possibility of a connection, either emotional or physical. The stories that...