In Her Eyes Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you know," Janice asked?

"I suspected but I did not know who," I replied. "The proof was provided to me earlier this week from someone I do not even know. When Tara saw the proof that had been supplied to me, she volunteered to become my lawyer. For both of us, that's when reality hit us both in the face in a brutal way. Since this had already been planned, we felt it was the perfect place to serve them both."

Janice gave me a look that made me think I should explain further so I added, "Tara and I now believe that Adera has been manipulating the two of us since we first met back during our university days. It forced us to see things in a different light. As a result, a lot of truths have come out. Tarra, her daughter Tina, and I are both looking forward to a life without Adera's influence in it."

Leaning into her I quietly whispered so no one could hear. "Tara and I went back through all our history to discover that I was sleeping with her when Debbie was conceived."

I will never forget how the look on Janice's face changed as what I had said sunk in then she said, "Brilliant! Tara's known to be the best divorce lawyer in certain sections and is the lawyer working out Jesse and my separation. You came tonight expecting Adera to do what she is doing. You are giving her a last hurrah before she takes the fall. Everyone here will feel that they have been set up by you to be made into Adera's fools."

It was during that period I had learned that Tara whose daughter was seventeen had never married because she still carried a torch for me. It seems that both of us had learned too late what Adera had been doing to all of us. For both of us, this was the moment we had both been looking for because her conduct freed us from the bonds, we had created. Tonight, the past and present were going to hit Adera hard.

After leaving my office Tara and I had taken a long leisurely stroll in the nearest state park. We discussed all the major events the three of us shared seeing it all from a different point of view. That was when I learned of her true feelings towards me. After discussing the pros and cons of starting a new relationship with each other we decided to take the chance to see if it could develop into something further down the road.

We were still walking when a couple with children asked us if we would take a photo of them against the railing that allowed one an unending view of the Appalachian Mountains. We agreed.

I took a few the last one was of the father and his two sons. The wife asked us if we had children.

Tara answered saying "We have four, three girls and a boy aged thirteen to seventeen, and we are trying to decide if we want to raise a couple more."

"My parents are doing that," the husband said. "They feel that they are now better parents because their life as it currently is, allows them much more time to be just a parent."

That was when we got into a discussion about us having children if we got together. We were both surprised that the other was open to it.

That was when I got a shock that would forever change my life as Tara said, "Besides it's time that Tina begins to get to know the man who helped to conceive her if you are open to it."

I stood there in shock, unable to speak as I grasped the information. If my memory was correct that was when Adera had told Tara that we had been sleeping with each other. It was not true, but it caused our breakup.

"Why didn't you tell me back then?" I asked Tara while looking directly into her eyes.

"She was my best friend and until that point, she had never lied to me," Tara said. "I had no reason not to believe her until I saw her conduct this morning. What we watched together forced me to look back. I've realized that there quite a few things she has to mislead us both on."

At that point, we found a bench and went into a long discussion about the history of the three of us from the holiday trip where we first met until today.

As we said goodbye, we shared our first emotional kiss since before Adera and I had gotten engaged. It left us with a taste of what was to come and a new understanding of what was before us. It would be interesting to learn who we were without Adera's presence in our lives.

"He's here," Janice said as she looked around to see if she could tell by facial expressions who Adera's lover was. "I told Jesse that I believed he was involved with another woman and when I found out who she was I would kill the bitch. I have already purchased the gun I will use."

I watched as Tarra walked towards Adera and I was grateful that she had never married. I had always thought that she would have made some lucky man's life complete. For a woman more inclined to be a wild child Tara always did things in moderation. It hadn't taken long for me to understand that Tara had always had to be pushed into doing some of the wild things my wife and she had done.

I didn't notice that Janice had picked up the look between Tara and me. To her, it said a lot even though to us it may of being completely just an act of normal friendship.

Everything Tara did came across as an innocent getting caught up in a situation that went too far. Adera you just knew by her personality that she had done it to see if she could pull it off and get away with as little repercussions as possible.

Tara had now reached where Adera was, and I watched it with my eldest as she asked my wife if she could be given the use of the mike. The look of puzzlement on Adera's face because of the excitement Tara showed made me smile.

I noticed that Tina was watching me closely as she stood with the rest of my kids. David and Tina were in a serious chat. Debbie had just come over to stand by me. Adera's Mother whom I loved was not a happy lady as she was upset by the conduct of her daughter.

"Debbie you might want to go to your sister and brother to be by their side because of what's about to happen."

"If what I am thinking is right," Debbie responded. "Tara's your divorce lawyer and Mom's about to be served."

I nodded my head and said softly, "and so is her long term lover. It's time we put the façade of what's left of our marriage behind us."

"We all thought she might of being having an affair," My daughter responded. "With her busy work schedule, she is never home. It gave her the perfect storm. My siblings and I are not impressed with this new version of our mom. It seems the virus has been a mixed blessing for her because it allowed her to keep up appearances by having an acceptable excuse."

"Let your brother and sister know I will explain everything once we get home," I said before Debbie walked over towards her grandparents and her siblings.

As Tarra introduced herself to all attending I walked out to the center of the room. I wanted to face my wife and her lover directly as they were being served. That was when everyone got the idea that something else was going on.

I got a smug look on my face when Tarra asked Jesse Yelland to join them.

Janice looked at me and mouthed, "is Jesse as her lover?"

I nodded my head in the affirmative. I knew that I had to keep an eye on her because Janice's face went white.

Once Jesse joined them, it took Tarra less than a minute to serve both Adera and Jess with the paperwork.

"Congrats Adera you are being served with divorce papers on the grounds of marital abandonment and adultery," Tara said. "It also means that our lifelong friendship has come to an end."

Turning to Jess Tara said, "You are served and are being sued for marital interference."

Tara said, "Adera when Raymond showed me his proof, we both realized that you have been playing with our lives since our university years. It is time for you to pay the price with this game ending move."

Both had been taken by surprise. I think neither one of them had believed they would be caught. Glancing around the room I notice the look on a bunch of people's faces. Some were apparently in shock. All appeared to have changed their view of me quite quickly.

Adera's face went white. I was laughing until I saw Janice opening her shoulder purse as if she were reaching for something. Her face showed her pure rage. I quickly ran over to stand in front of her.

I was fairly sure I knew what she was going to attempt to do. She was just reaching in to grab the small revolver when I pulled her hand back from it by grabbing on to her small wrist.

"Let me go," Janice said in a loud very upset voice, "I have to do it I gave my word."

Pulling her face forward and tight against me I whispered in her ear, "Grow up, they are not worth you losing your freedom over because of the hurt, anger, and rage you are feeling. Believe me, Janice I have thought about killing the two of them myself."

That is when her tears let go. I drew Janice into my arms holding her tight. Partly to make sure that she did not have a way to go for her gun. Looking around the room I could tell that we now had become the center of attention. My wife's parents and our three children were still in shock but realized I had stopped Janice from doing something.

I started slowly start backing Janice towards the exit doors knowing I had to get her away from what was going on. There was no way I was going to release her until we were out of the conference room.

Janice is an exceptionally beautiful lady in her own way. Her soft complexion allowed her to get away naturally by using less makeup than most. To me, that made her more beautiful and desirable. Her red natural curly hair gave one the impression when looking at her facial features that there was a natural loving gentleness to her.

With a frame that included a set of thirty-four double c breasts, a twenty-six-inch waist with a thirty-six set of hips you knew she was not the wham bam thank you mam type but a keeper. She had the frame that a good man could willingly get lost in for years.

I realized that for both of us our emotions and sensitivity were at a heightened extreme. Until we both got them under control it was best that we spoke as little as possible.

As we slowly inched past Adera's parents I said, "Mom, Dad can you make sure the kids get home. I will be home as soon as I get Janice settled and calmed downed. Then I will answer your questions as much as I can."

"Fair enough," said Adera's Mom. "Raymond just so you know from what's been revealed we don't blame you, but we do have a lot of questions."

Adera's dad mouthed while looking at me "what was in the purse?" I replied to him the same way saying, "a gun."

The look that came over his face said it all.

Holding Janice's soft warm body tight against mine in close contact caused our legs and bodies to touch repeatedly as I kept leading her towards the exit doors. As she gathered herself together as I kept pushing us forward. With our bodies naturally rubbing against each other, that stimulation along with her inviting sweet-smelling scent flowing into my nostrils caused me to become quite aroused despite what was going on. Hopefully, her frame was protecting me. Thankfully, I got her out of the room without anyone noticing my growing condition.

We had just got out of the rented room to the hallway when we separated so I could close the doors. At that point, there was no way I could hide my erection. It was clear I had a small tent sticking out in the front of my suit pants

Janice still a bit emotional said, "thank you for stopping me from digging myself a hole I could not get out of."

With that said she leaned into me and planted a soft gentle kiss on the side of my cheek before adding, "that's for reaffirming naturally that I am still a woman that an honest man finds attractive. You don't know what your hardon was saying to me."

We walked down the hallway to the main entrance. I gave the parking attendant my ticket stub for my car and he quickly went to retrieve it.

"I took a taxi service to get here," Janice said. "Can you drive me home?"

"Gladly," I said, "But we need to make a couple of stops first if that's okay?"

It was. The first stop was to the office where I had left the ONN stick. I made two copies before putting the original back in the safe. I did it so that Janice had her own proof to use in her divorce from Jesse. When I gave it to her, I explained that what on it would explain too much but would provide more than enough evidence needed for her to take Jesse to the cleaners. Then it was off to the police station.

As we pulled up Janice said, "You want me to go in and turn in my gun. Don't you?"

"For the next little while I think its best that you don't have the temptation in front of you," I said. "An ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of the cure."

I watched her walk into the station wearing the long full-length body tight white gown she had arrived in. I felt sad that life in general didn't allow us to always appreciate what we had. Janice from behind had an ass that a lot of men would die for. The wiggle she had when in heels was a turn on. I just wished that in time that she would find the right man for her because of the right reason.

It took her about fifteen minutes before she returned to my car. When she got situated and the car door closed, she slid herself over to sit right beside me. It brought back memories of when I was young.

"I hope that no one who was not there tonight sees us," I said, "because it would leave them with the wrong impression."

"Why do you always have the right thing to say," Janice said with a smile. "When one seems to need to hear it."

I started the car and headed out. Janice got as tight as she could to my body. I must admit I was flattered by her attention.

"I explained everything to the female officer before handing her the revolver," Janice said. "She congratulated me for being proactive and said that they would give me a month to reconsider before sending it out to be destroyed. She pointed out that it took a lot of love and respect for me as a person for you to step up and do what you did. I have to admit she is right."

It took us about forty-five minutes to get back to her estate. During the whole ride, Janice kept her head resting on my shoulder. Neither one said much because we were both lost in our thoughts. As we drove past my place, I noticed that no one had arrived home yet. After parking the car, I escorted Janice to her front door to make sure that she was able to get in.

"Ray, could you please come in for a moment," Janice asked?

No sooner was her front door closed that Janice surprised me by turning around to face me. Without saying a word, she attacked me aggressively with quite a few deep long tender tongues exchanging kisses. Each one was stronger and more demanding than before.

We were both so into it that I was automatically exploring the softness of her inviting tush. It was soft, warm, and pliable in my hands. It had been a long time since a woman had been aggressive with me as Janice was. I knew that if I did not get out of there I would be lost.

When we broke our kisses off to catch our breath there was no doubt or regret. I could see the passion of desire burning in her eyes. She could tell my friend was standing at attention harder than ever because she had to have felt it pressing against her.

Janice looked directly into my eyes as she said, "I know you love me as I love you and that we are not in love with each other. But it's with love that I am going to lead you to my bedroom so that I can undress you and ravish you into exhaustion."

I guess I hesitated just a little too long because Janice tossed her purse and reached up behind her shoulder blades and undid the button at the top of the zipper of her long sleeveless gown and then pulled the zipper down. It fell to the floor leaving her dressed just in her lace panties. She came across as sweet, innocent, and willing. Seeing her almost nude only encouraged my hard-on. Janice then began undoing the buckle of my pants.

"If you think that you might be taking advantage of me because I'm in an emotionally weak point," Janice said. "Get it out of your mind right now."

With my pants unbuckled, the zipper pulled down she slid her hand between the fold in my underwear and gripped my swollen member.

I gave in and said, "Lead the way."

And that was what she did.

We didn't even make it under the sheets before I was lost exploring her young undiscovered country. It did not take long for me to remove her panties. Nor for her to strip me of my clothing.

The more I searched out as much about her willing flesh that I could the more turned on we got. Let me tell you that Janice is a real redhead. I don't know how long I showed her my appreciation of all parts of her body with tender kisses before we committed to giving our bodies fully to each other.

Our first joining had her on top. Man, I discovered how she was tight she was as she lowered herself down on me while drawing my soldier into her. Her heat was intensive. Our eyes locked on each other as her body adjusted to me. I felt like I had died and gone to heaven.

I was learning that Janice had an aggressive side when she needed it. It took every fiber in my excited body to make sure I put her needs and wants first. It had been so long for me that I was afraid I wouldn't last.

She leaned down towards me so that her pert breasts pushed into my chest to share a few kisses with me as my manhood pulsated inside of her. Two bodies that come together would rarely make one feel that between the two you were one. We just seemed to naturally fit together as if were where we belonged.

I don't know how long we were lost in giving the other what we needed. When she started, I could feel each mini organism as she edged towards the big one. When it came boy did, she ever cum. Her juices flowed out of her soaking my lower parts.

She was amazed when I went down and started cleaning the remnants of our lovemaking up. Janice, we learned that night was one of those women who could lactate when her body was sexually overstimulated.

She was embarrassed but I drank the milk from her breasts willingly, she lovingly accepted my attention with grace. She in a loving manner held my head gently as I eagerly took the protein, she was offering me. Little did we realize that our shared unique intimacy would create a special bond between us for life.

We ended up falling asleep feeling completely at peace with our nude bodies intertwined with the other.

I awoke to discover Janice laying tight against me watching me wearing a smile and a look that showed she was content and at peace. When I got up to use the bathroom she crawled under the sheets and waited for my return.

Within seconds we were again lost in the charms of each other. Every second we were together was pure joy and excitement. We made love twice before we said a word and again, I drank the milk she lactated as she held my head. I kept a little of her warm milk in my mouth and shared it with her before starting to work on the other one. We dosed and awoke in that position. After having a shower together ended up back on her bed in a sixty-nine.

Even though she was a lot younger than I was that didn't seem to bother her. The whole time we were together we were no more than inches apart.

We were resting savoring the pleasure of the afterglow. Janice had her hand on the tool that had provided us both with so much pleasure when she said, "What I shared with Jesse was just sex. No man has ever been able to stimulate my body so that my breasts leaked."

"Your milk has a different taste as to what my ex- wife's had when she was breastfeeding, " I said. "Your milk is richer, thicker, and sweeter than anything I have tasted. It's a reward I could get used to."

Janice's eyes lit up as if they were sparkling in delight. I guess my acceptance of what she might have thought was weird meant something. She raised her head towards mine and we shared a few tender kisses. It was nice just to relax and be with each other as we cuddled.