In Her Eyes Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ray you have shown me what it means to make love with someone who truly loves you and accepts you as you are. With a true emotional bond and the natural desire to put the needs of the other first you have shown me what making love is all about. Thanks to you I will never accept less."

We spend quite a while just cuddling sharing the moment as if we had no rush in the world. I found it very hard to stop playing with her soft tush. I couldn't help but wonder if Adera found Jesse's just as appealing.

We were dressed and drinking our first cup of coffee when Janice's cellphone went off. It was hard to believe it was almost one o'clock in the afternoon. It was her mother's driver who was calling from the gated entrance. She had flown in to be with her because she had heard the news.

After opening up the gate to her estate Janice said, "Mom's timing is perfect you can tell all concerned that I was so distraught that you stayed with me until we could find someone to give me the moral support I needed going forward."

"I guess I should finish my coffee and get out of here," I said. "Just remember if you need anything, I'm next door."

"Plan on me needing more of your special comforting at least until the divorce is over," Janice said with a giggle. "Or until you and Tara figure out where your common interest is going whichever takes longer. That's if you are willing."

I had just placed the empty coffee cup in the kitchen sink. I turned to Janice who was standing beside me took into my arms giving her a kiss like the one that had started it all. Janice responded like she had the night before. We both knew that if her mother were not coming, we would have ended up going back upstairs.

We both understood that we couldn't get enough of each other. After we broke it off Janice with a smile a mile wide said, "That's the kind of answer I like. Ray call me later so I can let you know what's going on."

She was seeing me out the door when her mother pulled up. Janice quickly explained who I was and why I was there still dressed in a suit.

With that done I headed for my home next door knowing what I would be facing. I knew I had to hide what I was feeling. I could not remember a time I had been so turned on or tuned in to a woman. Janice and our loving making had made what I had gone through during the last four years worth it.

Here I had just left her bed a few hours ago and already I wished that I was back on that bed between her legs embedded in her warmth.

********

When I got home the first thing, I learned was that Janice had called to inform them that I was on my way because her mother had arrived to give her the emotional support, she needed to get through it.

Adera's parents Elizabeth and Richard Drury had stayed the night. As soon as I got over the welcome home stuff, I handed Richard the stick and told him to go look at it privately in my home office.

In the family room, the rest of us gathered. I explained what Janice had considered doing and explained that after she had calmed down a bit, we had dropped the small revolver off at the police station.

When Richard returned, he handed me the stick which I put in my pant pocket.

"Mom, Dad, Kids. From what I have learned Adera's affair with Jesse began about six months after his family requested, he join the company to help find ways to make the merger between the two families conglomerates smoother," I said. "Records will show that even in quarantine they were sharing the same living space even though they retained separate residences."

My mother in law and children seemed to accept my explanation of what had been going on until my father in law opened his mouth.

"Ray's trying to be protective of you all," Richard said. "Their conduct is worse than that. I think I can honestly say that with what I have just seen. If I had known what Ray knew before last night. Ray would not have been able to stop me."

Elizabeth looked at her husband as if she were studying his face and after a couple of seconds said, "You are serious."

"Yes, I am," Richard said. "Her conduct has not only brought shame and reproach to the family but to the corporation itself. The woman I saw participating in the sexual contact I saw on the video file was not the daughter we raised."

I excused myself explaining I needed to shave and change. Deanna walked with me as I headed to my bedroom.

"We all talked last night," Deanna said. "We all were worried about you and what you were dealing with."

"How are you, your sister and brother handling it," I asked.

"I guess we all learned that knowing is better than not knowing," Deanna said, "because a lot of questions have been answered. After a heated discussion, we all agree that Mom did not leave just you but all of us."

I stopped took my daughter into my arms and said, " I had suspected something was going on for quite a while and it was just this week that I got the proof. Denna, It still hurts and is going to hurt for a while until we find a way to live with the outcome."

With those few words the pain, the tears, and the emotions she was holding in let loose. It's moments like this when we learn how much damage is done when one's conduct tears a family apart. I held my middle child until she had calmed down.

"I was the one that answered the call when Aunt Janice called," Deanna explained. "We talked for a few. She told me what the police officer said when she turned in her gun. Grampa and Grandma said you had put yourself at risk to protect our mother after what she did."

"What I did was no big deal, "I said. "Any good friend would have stopped their friends from doing something stupid because they had lost control as I did."

"Maybe, but in Janice's eyes right now you walk on water," Deanna said, "and perhaps you always will."

I smiled and thought about our lovemaking before responding further.

"Any word about your mother?" I asked.

"Jesse and she left right after you did," Deanna explained. "Grampa found out from the limo driver that they returned to the airport and took the first flight out."

"Why?" I asked.

"Grandma told everyone that you had stopped Janice from pulling out a gun," Deanna said. "A lot of people came up to us and asked us to forward their apologies for their conduct towards you."

I smiled and explained "No one needed to know that. Your grandmother should not have disclosed it."

"But it was the truth!" Deanna said.

"Yes, but in the big picture, it does not matter," I said. "It rarely does. Most likely it's been spun by gossip into something that it never was. That is how the tabloids we see at grocery stores make so much money. They spin the truth into something it's not yet most who read it will believe it."

"Just like Mom did to all of us, Right Dad?" Deanna said in sadness.

"What even sadder is the fact that her conduct shows that in her eyes none of us were worth being told the truth," I said. "Yet out in society, there was nothing wrong in their conduct."

"When grandpa said you were protecting us all," Deanna asked, "was he telling the truth?"

"You are still too young to be told of every detail," I said. "But what your mother was doing with Jesse would make what the movie called fifty shades of grey portrayed look tame."

"Grandma won't even talk about or watch that movie," Deanna said. "According to her it's degrading, demoralizing, and nothing but pornographic porn."

"And the difference between one's views on that movie depends on their personal view of morals," I said. "Some believe in them and live with them some don't."

"Anything else I should be aware of," I added.

"Tara and then Tina called wanting to know if we had heard from you," Deanna added. "Both were showing their concern.

"Do me a favor, call one of them so that they know I am alright," I said, "and inform them that I will call them this evening."

"Tina has been asking a lot of questions about you, first to David last night and Debbie when she called earlier," Deanna said. "So much so that it's kind of getting us wondering."

"I think I know why, and I promise you will get the answers to explain everything," I said. "When things in front of us have settled down."

********

It had been quiet since I arrived home on Saturday. I was grateful because it gave my children and me time to adjust. Janice and I had touched base with each other a couple of times and she had gotten me to promise I would come over as soon as her mother left.

Tina and I had arranged for a private luncheon for Friday because it was only half a day at school, and I was looking forward to it. I could not help but wonder how our lives would have turned out if Adera had not interfered.

Making love to Janice was going to be one of my favorite memories for a long time. Janice in a way restored a part of me I thought I might have lost. My faith in myself.

I had taken the first two workdays off to make sure I was there for those who needed me at home. Each of my children had needed some private time. I was thankful that I was wise enough to be able to help them sort their emotions out. This morning I had called a general meeting with the staff so that I could catch up on things which had just broken up.

"Ray there is an Isobel Rausing who wishes to talk to you if you are available?" my receptionist asked after sticking her head through the door.

"Give me a minute to tidy up and get to my desk before escorting her in," I replied.

I wondered who she might be because I had never heard of the name before. So, when I heard them walking down the hallway I stood up. As soon as the lady walked in, I recognized her as Janice's mother.

If you looked at Janice and her mother, you would know they were related. Even though their hair colors were different there were enough features that made the statement true because their build, looks, and mannerism left no doubt about it. Both were very desirable women in their own way.

"Nice to meet you again," I said as I offered her my hand.

She took it and said, "Thank you for seeing me and for what you did for my only daughter. I am on the way to the airport to catch the private plane I had called in and wanted to talk to you before I boarded."

"How is Janice doing?" I asked with interest. "I have not talked to her since late Sunday."

"She has come to terms with it all and is adjusting nicely. She was in a better state of mind when I arrived than I expected," Isobel revealed. "Primary because you took the time to make her realize she was not a failure or was at fault for what happened."

"Thank you for your kind comments," I said. "What can I do for you today."

"First of all, Janice and I watched the file you provide her. To be frank and honest we were both shocked, disturbed, and upset by what it revealed. It will serve her well in her divorce. Janice wondered if she had been too blind to see what Jesse wanted and wondered if the reason, he married her was because he had needed a shield. It led to a long discussion between my daughter and me. We talked about everything from her life going forward to her relationship with you and it has drawn us closer than we have ever been since she was a teenager."

I guess my face showed my response because she said, "Relax Mr. Wright we're both adults. Let me put a few things in perspective. I have three children, two sons, and my only daughter; all have the same father who I have never married. We started our relationship as friends with benefits. Their father and I are still in a loving relationship that works for us. He too is about ten years older than me."

It was beginning to get interesting, figuring it was going to be a long conversation, so I asked the receptionist to bring in coffee.

"Our family originally had its roots in Sweden now we are like most families spread around the world," Isobel explained. "Because of a disastrous first marriage and our family's net worth I decided it was best not to ever remarry."

One can understand that," I replied. "Especially when you're dealing with something like your daughter and I are."

"We both live individual lives which are multi-layered and complicated but are not all relationships like that in their own way?" Isobel asked.

"You won't get any argument for me," I said. "I've always believed what you do behind closed doors is nobody's business except those living behind those doors."

I guess my words seemed to please Janice's mother because I could see by her body language that she was starting to relax and become comfortable being with me.

"To thank you properly the family decided it would be best to have your background checked out. Let me say by the reports they received on you that they were extremely impressed. Both professionally and personally you have a stellar record," Isobel explained proudly. "Expect a phone call within the next week with a request that your firm submits a proposal for the designing of a new museum for the city of Stockholm that we are sponsoring."

"Thank you for the honor and please call me Ray," I said as the receptionist brought the coffee tray in. "I'm sure when I receive the request that they will give me some general details in what it will be used for."

Once we were served and she had left closing the door behind her it got interesting.

"The other woman from the video file is a distant third cousin that Janice has never met. I was able to identify Jasmine from the sound of her voice. Let me make it clear that she will be handled accordingly by the family once they view the file, I emailed them," Isobel stated. "It will be done in such a way that she should never be a problem for my daughter or you as you are going forward."

After pausing Isobel went on. "Even with those who are considered elitists, there is a pecking order. There are not things that are not considered acceptable once they are brought into the publics' eyes. As a result, there are some pretty harsh ways of dealing with those deemed undesirable."

Thank you it's nice to know," I said. "To be honest I have not given Jasmine a second thought other than her being another advantage for me in the custody battle."

Isobel got a smile about that because I guess she realized that my focus was and would always be on my children's needs first.

"Janice has come into her own and I think that's primarily because of your long term evolving relationship with her," Isobel honesty said. "I'm immensely proud of how she is turning out. Her confidence in herself has come to the fore during this time and it shows."

"She a very nice lady who I am fond of, even my three children love her," I said. "Janice knows that she is a close friend to me and my children. So much so that my children refer to her as an aunt."

"I am very aware of that and what had transpired before I got here, including the status of your relationship," Isobel said. "Even to the point of your helping her deal with the shock, she found herself in when over-stimulation caused the lactating of her breasts."

I blushed. Isobel smiled and said, "Janice said you were a private modest man. I see that she is right. It just reaffirms in my mind how well the two of you know each other. This is my way of informing you that I approve of whatever kind of relationship my daughter and you work out."

"Thank you that means a lot," I replied.

"If it works out the way I want it to," Isobel said with a smile. "I look forward to her visiting in the future with a full-time nanny and a couple of young ones that you have fathered following behind her quite closely."

I laughed because the lady could be brutally frank and that was refreshing. I found myself liking the lady, so I asked her, "do you have the time to squeeze in an early lunch with me at the club?"

"The pilot is used to waiting for me to get there so I've got all the time in the world," Isobel said. "An hour or two is not going to add much to the cost."

I quickly called the club's restaurant to get a reservation for a table and off we went. While Isobel was instructing the limo driver, I called Janice and asked if she wanted to join me. Janice was waiting for us when we got there.

"Mother!" Janice said with a bit of attitude. "I asked you to stay out of it."

Isobel laughed and smiled before saying, "I just stopped to let Ray know that he was going to be offered the chance to take his firm international."

"Sure, you were," Janice said. "If I ask Ray if the two of you talked about kids what is he going to say."

"Not a word," I replied. "Because I am not going to be dragged into the middle of this."

Both Janice and Isobel laughed.

"Mom I told you what he was like," Janice said with a smile. "He's very careful in everything he says."

"Most thinking men are," Isobel said. "When things go to hell in a handbasket it's men like him that will be the ones still standing. You will always know where you stand with him because whether you like it or not, he will be straightforward and honest."

With that said we headed into the club after Janice and I shared a few tender kisses under her mother's watching eyes. Isobel seemed thrilled to death with the attention we were publicly displaying towards each other.

Lunch surprisingly was a huge success. Isobel loved the quality of the food and the restaurant's atmosphere. Janice was pleased to see that her mother and I were starting to develop a relationship with each other.

Just before she left to go through the security after kissing us goodbye on the cheek Isobel said, "I expect to see the two of you when Ray is doing spot checks on the building of the museum. Janice let me know in advance so that I can arrange to have your father there."

We went back to the club to get her car and I followed her back to her place.

As soon as we got through the front door Janice said, "I sent you the program that will open and close the gate. Your house key is sitting on the kitchen counter. Mom and I had everything changed while she was here. All of Jesse's personal belongings have been placed in public storage."

As soon as we reached the kitchen, I put the house key on my keychain. I started to rinse the coffee pot and together we started it brewing. While I sat down at the end of the kitchen table Janice warmed the coffee cups. She had unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it out of her dress slacks.

Since I had turned the chair to the side she came over and sat on my lap after slipping out of her shoes.

"Thanks to you Mister," Janice said after kissing me, "My mother is going to be calling me weekly to see if you have gotten me to the point that my body is changing its shape."

"Is your father exclusive in his relationship with your mother?" I asked thinking about what Tara and I had agreed to.

"My father is married," Janice explained. "He was my mother's first husband's older brother. That is why everything is done discreetly. Like my mother, his family comes from old money too. He is a member of the House of Bernadotte and is part of the Swedish Royalty. I believe he's tenth in line for the crown."

"That explains a few things," I said. "I told your mother that what happened behind closed doors is nobody's business except to those living behind those doors."

Janice got up and poured us a coffee. After preparing them she returned with them then proceeded to sit on my lap.

"Mom and I did some online researching about my breasts lactating and learned that for some females it could be started at the moment conception takes place," Janice explained with a big grin.

"You're not on birth control," I said.

"Not since Jesse and I split," Janice said with a giggle.

Janice looked into my eyes and I could see how excited she was about the possibility of us creating a love child. I pulled her deeper into my body and gave her a long deep tender but demanding kiss.