In Her Place

Story Info
Little black slut understands the desires of white men.
2.5k words
3.85
34.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse had always been a timid boy. Never one for discipline or quick to anger. That's why when his abusive asshole of a father died, leaving him the plantation and thus all his slaves, he freed them without second thought. Writing in the clause that their children's children should be free, then divided up the profits and savings from his father's misdeeds and gave them to the former enslaved people.

However one refused to his dismay. She was gorgeous, with short curly hair and big dark almost black eyes that reflected all light. A button nose, wide hips, and big breasts. Oh how she made it hard for him since he had first seen her. Her thighs had a sheen to them in the sunlight that white women didn't posses. And the softness of her face was foreign to him only ever having been close to the square faces and bodies of his fellow white women.

Black women on the other hand looked like true women, with their heavenly thighs, big curvy ass, lush hips and fat breasts. He was hard just looking at her. Unfortunately he had a fiancée, a white woman by the name of Carolyn. He'd thought her the most beautiful woman he'd seen once. It was almost funny he thought that now, she hardly compared to the slave girl, younger than him by a year.

Carolyn was harsh and didn't understand why he just "gave his wealth away". Jesse told her it was time he and his fellow white folk learn to make something of themselves using their mind not brutality. Carolyn scoffed at this, calling him a coon lover.

He glared at the bitch, eyes pitched darker with anger. "I don't know what your caveman of a daddy told ya, but ain't no woman of mine gonna talk uncouth in my house." It took great restraint not to lurch forward and pin her against the wall. Instead he grabbed the front of her bland white blouse and tore it clean off.

Carolyn smiled, satisfied her manipulation tactics were working. Her expression changed however when Jesse just stood there, not progressing the situation.

"That it?" He grumbled.

She was confused, her pert perky and petite breasts were every man's fantasy. She had small pink nipples that faced forward and had little projection. Each breast barely protruded from her bony chest. Her breasts couldn't hold a quill underneath. All her life she'd been told that's what made a woman alluring to a man.

Jesse's look of boredom transformed into disgust. "You look like a lil' boy." He said, before turning his head away. "A shame." He said before walking away, leaving her there offended at him not taking her before wedlock.

As Carolyn walked out the door she saw that slave girl who knew her place peeking around the corner. Instantly she knew, it was that slave bitch! She was screwed! How could Jesse ignore her elegant curves for that primal slave girl! She would get her revenge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Under the cover of night she enlisted the help of several friends of Jesse. They had a particular fondness for slave women and knew it their god given right to take them as they so please. Friends of Jesse's who had never had the chance to taste a black woman's pussy before. This made them perfect as they'd be desperate enough to do it.

There were four of them. Her fiancée's preppy white friends who had no problem teaching a black woman her place. The plan was to catch her when Jesse wouldn't be home while she was tending to his chambers. It would be easy, she would leave the door open for all of them. However no finishing inside of her of they'd be whipped by her daddy's goons. If any evidence was left of their misdeeds she knew that Jesse might kill her for harming his precious little slave. Carolyn had a doctor inspect their dicks for disease anyway. Turning and swapping their cocks, giving the immature young men erections during the process. The doctor cleared the young gentlemen, not knowing what they had just approved to happen next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day the plan went into effect. Just as planned they slipped in behind her as she walked out to go run some errands around the land. If Jesse returned mid fuck, then she was not connected.

The four men were ravenous. They had never had sex with a black woman before and they were all used to their boring flat white wives who lay back and did nothing during sex. Or said their dicks hurt despite their wives feeling loose themselves. They all crept in quietly so as not to spook the poor girl. However when they rounded the corner and saw her sitting there reading they all felt so shocked, Jesse had taught the woman to read?

However their hard white conqueror dicks were at attention when she bent down to pick something up. This is when they sprang on her. One grabbed her big black ass, the other her arms, the other her face. She looked up at them with a smile.

"Oh, have I tempted more young white men to rape my delicate black pussy?"

They all stood their in shock, "I guess you all did not know of my nature. I've always known that my black pussy is here to serve white cock. I'm so wet right now." She smiled, lifting her dress.

Immediately they all disrobed. One taking a grip on her chins, rubbing his thumb across her big fat lips and shoving his hard white dick between them. Letting out a moan as she sighed and her arm wet mouth sent vibrations down his dick. The other hitched her skirt up and had her panties down. Lapping at her pussy like a wild animal. All the while clutching his thick white dick and stroking it.

The white man fucking her mouth bucked up into her throat. Moaning heavily as she took it all. Then she started squeezing her throat down around his dick, making it hard for him not to cum.

The one who had been eating her pussy was already positioning his pulsating tip at her entrance. Teasing her gently and trying to ready himself for the pounding he was about to give this little black whore.

Then there was one already just fucking the shit out of her big black tits. He lied on the freshly waxed floor beneath her and held her shiny black tits close together around his thick pink dick. He kept thrusting up against her bottom lip while the other guy fucked her mouth. Sometimes the guy on the floor would rub against her throat and feel the ferocity in which the man above him was fucking her mouth.

The one at the rear entered simultaneously. Stretching the girl to her limits. She cried out, thanking them for gifting her with big white dick and how much she appreciated being treated like a little black slut.

"Oh yes! Give me that white dick! Of fuck yes!" the guy fucking her tits moved his knee between her legs and gently but quickly mushed it against her throbbing clit. Between being sandwiched between all these hunky white cocks and having her clitoris directly stimulated, she came pretty fuck fast and pretty fucking hard.

"Yeah that's right you black bitch" he moaned throating against her tits and feeling so close but not wanting to cum yet. "Be a good bedwench and take my white cock"

A sexy mewl rising in volume and pitch came from her as her orgasm overtook her and she spasmed around all of their dicks. The one fucking he tight little black pussy sped up and pounded her relentlessly and grabbed her wide hips. His face contorting in pleasure.

"Cum in me! I'm using a sponge! Go ahead! Paint me with your white seed! I won't get knocked up I swear!"

Despite that bitch's Carolyn's warning he sped up and let his white seed erupt from his dick and into her tight little pussy. His heart racing and a load groan erupting from his throat. His thick pink lips formed an o and his thick brow scrunched up as he rode out his orgasm in this black slave woman's pussy. His hips kept moving and he realized he was still hard.

Her legs were shaking by this point as the guy fucking her mouth slowed down and pulled out from her throat. Then moved the guy still hogging her pussy out of the way.

With a smile and a sigh he slid he almost purple head into her pussy, he simply had to get a taste of it. She cried out loudly saying that she was gonna cum again and on his hard veiny pole of a white man's cock and he took her hips and ruthlessly claimed her black pussy. Going balls deep with no regard since there was already a load of white cum lubing her up. Fucking a pussy that dripped with another man's cum was so fucking erotic. His dick was bigger so he had no mind letting the lesser man open her up.

With an astounding roar her split her black pussy in two and came as hard as a Viking should. Moving her much smaller body up and down his dick like a toy. she was whimpering and her legs where shaking more at this point.

The guy fucking her tits was kneeling know and letting the tip slide into her mouth with each crazed thrust. His eye were wild and his smile was wicked as he roughly fucked her big black titties and her mouth at the same time. With a grunt he came, shoving her head down on his dick and bypassing her tongue by shoving his cum directly down her throat.

They all knew that they had fucked up. How could they go back to mediocrity now?

They heard the door open and there was Carolyn and Jesse. Watching in abject horror as cum dripped from her mouth and pussy.

"See Jesse, I knew these brutes would take all of your property for themselves!"

"Hold on bitch you're the one who put us up to this!" One yelled.

Jesse looked at her with anger, knowing the truth. "I need to get my beloved cleaned up."

The slave girl's heart swelled at the thought of being beloved. The men looked at Jesse in fear, knowing his connections and gingerly cleaned the girl, fed her, and lay her to bed with thanks. Surprised this interaction ended up being wholesome, and unsure if they could have taken her truly by force.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few months later they hardly talked about the incident. Those guys still occasionally came for surprise visits for Ada, the slave girl. They'd take her when she was walking to fetch water or tend to the crops. Much to her happiness. Sometimes they'd talk after, about the state of the world and whatever crossed their mind.

Their talks had enlightened these men of truth they knew deep down. That the former enslaved folk had always been their equals. After their talks they followed suit of Jesse. Freeing all slaves in their holding and drawing up documents saying that the children's children's children shall be deemed free upon birth, and that their former slaver were not free with documentation to prove it.

This is part of why Ada had stayed. She knew that one of the fastest ways to gain understanding was through intimacy and tenderness. She had sacrificed her own freedom to help those still in bondage. Or at least that's what she told herself.

Or was it Master Jesse who looked at her like a man ought to look at a woman?Who ran his hands through his dark blonde wavy hair that reached his ears. His warm toned blue eyes gazing at her through the sweat of his brow.

The bible said that sex before marriage was a sin. But before her freedom, her mother and father taught her what they knew of Ifa. She knew that she was of the yoruba tribe. That there were orishas that freely made love and it was not sin.

It was her mother that taught her to use the sponge and keep it clean with soap and hang it to dry. To put it in every morning because once she reached womanhood it was no telling when she might catch the master's eye. That he would take her up into his arms and lay her down in the fields. That white men weren't satisfied with their white wives and only married them to have sons.

After she became and adult she dreamt of their current master taking her up into his arms and thrusting his sex into her. Her skin flushed in hot dark humid night. Her legs tightened in her sleep. That man had been harsh, but never whipped them. However he did often take a liking to the black women around the plantation and making their husbands watch.

She dreamt of when she saw the older, yet still fit from a life of being outdoors man. Never had she seen a white man's cock before. however there it was on full display here fucking her best friend's pussy while her husband sat helplessly by to watch. The master was sneering at the black make slave as he rammed this thickest white dick deep inside the girls pussy and came into her. Letting her overflow. Ada stepped away, furiously rubbing her clitoris that night and hoping the master would take her.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

One day, Jesse saw her heading out, knowing his wife not home he approached her. Asking why she stayed here on the plantation. In response the girl brushed up against him and he almost lost his balance in shock. "What is the meaning of this? Ada!"

She held onto him, "Oh Master, I've lusted after you since I first saw you. Your huge white cock was made for tight black pussies like mine." Jesse could feel her warmth and something moist against his leg. Holy shit it was her pussy, she was rubbing her pussy on this thigh.

"Holy fuck, what about my wife?"

Ada didn't stop, only lifting her dress to bare her black pussy. Jesse shut up and grabbed her up into his arms. Kissing her dearly and pulling her dress above her head. His rock hard dick pressing against her belly button when they reunited. Jesse grabbed Ada's legs and forced them apart, pushing her to the floor, then without ceremony speared his cock into her.

Ada wrapped her arms around him and cried out in happiness. Master Jesse sped up and fucked her so hard and so quickly that she tightened around him and he came almost instantly. As he pulled out his dripping white dick her lay beside his sweet Ada and drifted off to sleep.