In His Domain of Hell Ch. 01

Story Info
Mortal falls in love with a devil in a perverted setting.
4.5k words
4.78
3.7k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 12/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{Trigger warnings: rape, non-con, mentions of watersports, filthy descriptions of sex and semen, fantasy elements, mention of human milk, humiliation, dom/sub, mild violence, mind-break, romance.}

Marvin sat down on a stone bench, watching four naked slave boys bending in the short grey grass in front of him, waving their bare asses at him with horny, needy faces. All of them were skinny, helpless and deeply depraved. Just by looking at their faces, he knew there were no thoughts left in their minds. Only the raw lust remained.

"You poor bastards," he said to himself, feeling sadness over their state of minds. Yet when one of the boys got close enough to push his inviting ass at his crotch, Marvin shamefully felt his cock stiffening behind the piece of dry animal leather that he was allowed to wear as a Master.

"Please, Master... Do this to me... I can't take the itching any longer..."

On arrival, all souls in this domain were marked either as Masters or slaves. The Masters were always the most dominant, confident, arrogant and aggressive individuals, who often committed terrible crimes during their mortal lives, out of pure disregard for others or out of pure rage, desire, sometimes envy. The slaves were mentally weaker; had a shadow of fear in their hearts. Their natural submissiveness was fully exploited to make them obedient to Masters. Marvin knew very little of the process. Apparently they were branded with some demonic magic; their prostate glands would become much more sensitive and swollen and if they did not endure proper stimulation for a while, their prostates would itch terribly, driving the boys crazy, unless, of course, the itch would be finally satisfied. But pushing fingers in would do no good; only Master's cock was capable of bringing relief.

When Marvin took the leather off and began ramming his huge cock into the boy's ass, he would love to think it was out of pure mercy, to help the poor creature and relieve its discomfort. But in truth, he was deeply corrupted and Hell really was the right place for him. He found these little bitches in heat to be an incredibly exciting sight. They were so dumb and helpless... craving him, knowing that his cock is the key to anything good that they have left in their miserable existence.

He covered the boy with the weight of his muscular body. His tanned skin glistened from sweat, as he slowly pounded the moaning boy. He was cooperative, moving his body in a way that made Marvin thrust deeper each time. The poor slave under him completely surrendered. But so did the three other slave boys who understood that they've had their chance. They also assumed this horny position, waiting to be covered, spread with Marvin's legs and fucked silly.

Every being generated energy over time but in Hell, it would never be spent. Master's job was to feed on their slaves and continuously grow in power, to become powerful demons in the future. Energy could be stolen by having sex. It was like plugging into an outlet. All of it was by design of Mazelial, the Archdevil of Lust, who ruled over this particular domain of Hell. Marvin wanted nothing more than to please Mazelial.

"No... no..." the boy moaned in protest. Marvin sapped so much of his energy that it twisted his mind, making his thrusts more aggressive and merciless. "You're taking too much, Master... please... stop..."

"Shhh..." Marvin whispered to his ear, kissed his cheek. "Just let it all go... let me have it... you will go to deep sleep. Rest..."

"No... I beg you, Master... leave me some..."

Marvin felt really bad about this, but he continued regardless. He could've easily hopped onto another boy and his craving hole, to reduce the discomfort for this slave, but he set himself the goal of pleasing Mazelial by growing in power, so he decided to harvest the helpless creature until it was left dry.

He allowed himself a beautiful, ground-shaking orgasm that left him moaning helplessly on top of the boy, while flooding his ass with warm jizz. Demonic magic knew how to reward obedience to Mazelial's will. Marvin kept rubbing his penis head against the boy's warm flesh for a while, restoring senses shocked by the stimulation.

Sweaty, exhausted and panting loudly, Marvin pulled his pulsing cock covered with semen out of the boy's gaping hole, stood up and looked at the three other slaves ready to receive him. He slapped one's ass and then pushed its holder away. He found the other one better. Both like animals in the heat, they began fucking without any pointless pleasantries.

"Don't resist," Marvin ordered, sensing that the energy flow was very limited. "Surrender me your energy."

The boy moaned helplessly, as Marvin's dick dived him deeper, but he had a strong will. Clearly he trained himself on how to hide his vital points. Marvin pushed his fingers under the boy's chest and began stimulating his nipples.

"I'm easing down your curse. Surrender your energy immediately," Marvin barked into his ear. In an aggressive move of his knees, he spread the boy further and his cock penetrated him fully. Marvin's balls slapped against the boy's bottom. "That's it, boy. After we're done here, I'm taking you for the punishment."

"No...! I beg you, not the punishment..." the boy groaned like a bitch in the heat. His despair mixed with the overwhelming pleasure from the cock. Marvin noticed tears coming out of his eyes. "I will surrender, just don't send me to the punishment..."

There was no reason to make this hard for that poor bastard if he gave up... but Marvin couldn't fight the sick desire to have a power trip at his expense. He suddenly pulled out of the boy and lied on the stiff grey grass, cock up, too tired to continue.

"Ride me, bitch," he ordered, relaxing.

The boy quickly stood up, got on top of Marvin, grabbed his veiny slab of meat, directed it at his filthy defiled hole and lowered himself, allowing it to sink deep into his ass. Impaled like that, he moaned suddenly and sharply, as if the cock stung him.

"Ride faster!" Marvin barked.

"Well, well, what do we have here? Early morning and Marvin is already harvesting twinks. A role model aspiring demon."

Marvin grinned from the ground at his tall, tanned colleague Marcus, who approached them with a smirk. He was a Master as well, so the two ignored slaves immediately crawled towards him, waving their asses in animalistic way, trying to tempt him.

Marcus and Marvin exchanged a quick handshake. The rider on top of Marvin was not allowed to rest even for a second, continuously massaging the prick with his rectum.

"The fuck are you talking about, there's no day and night cycle in this hole," Marvin chuckled.

"Well, I just woke up, so to me it's morning," Marcus responded cheerfully and threw a rather indifferent look at the two holes inviting his dick in. "Our turn to fuck Mazelial is almost here. Wanna go together?"

Despite being one of the grand Archdevils, Mazelial actually placed himself between the Masters and slaves in the demonic hierarchy of his domain. This was his cunning way of shaping Masters to be disrespectful, arrogant, greedy and egoistical lot that bowed to no one. If even the king of demons knelt before you and worshipped you, it was really easy to grow a huge ego. Due to this rule and tradition, each Master would be invited to his bed from time to time, so that Mazelial could open his legs and feed the Master his own energy.

"I sincerely hope I'm in the line before you and I won't have to stick my dick into a hole creamed with your musty jizz," Marvin said with a silly smile.

"Then you're out of luck, mate. But don't worry, even though musty, it'll make it extra slick just for you."

"Alright, we can go in a sec. Just let me finish this bitch who tried to refuse me access to his energy."

Marcus kicked one of the slaves to make him move and approached the boy on top of Marvin. He was sweaty and red on his face from exhaustion. Marcus slowly pulled his hair, making him squirm.

"You refused your Master energy? You ungrateful little cunt!" Marcus screamed at him like a maniac, sparkling some of his saliva around. "The only reason you're allowed to exist is because you're expected to give up your energy to your betters!"

Marvin wasn't surprised by Marcus' frightening outburst. He knew that his mate got here for committing some heinous war crimes during his life. Rape, abuse and torture were nothing new to him. This was precisely the type of Masters Mazelial would save to enhance their vile nature and to put it to good use by granting them power beyond their imagination.

Soon after, Marvin came, moaning loudly and creaming the boy's ass with his semen. The boy immediately dropped asleep, completely drained from his energy. Marcus quite brutally ordered the two remaining bottoms to get the fuck away from them. After that, they went to the castle.

It stank outside of its gates, due to few long troughs filled with Masters' piss. Souls here still experienced thirst and piss was pretty much the only drink that Hell offered to the slaves, as there was no drinking water here. The only two known replacements were: semen and sweat, either from Master's bodies or from other slaves. As for Masters, Mazelial imported human milk for their enjoyment, apparently from other domains, some of which focused on female torture and forceful breeding. Marvin only heard about it from others, but apparently impregnated females in Hell would give births to pure blood demons. In special sex factories they would be giving one birth after another to new demons. While such production focused on quantity, Mazelial's domain was all about quality.

They finally reached the throne room. It was huge and lacked a concrete roof; Hell's reddish, constantly contorting sky served as such. On the sides of the room there were two long tables with fancy chairs. Few other Masters were sitting on them in each other's company, talking, laughing, using slaves either for sex or just bullying them for pure amusement. Marvin and Marcus greeted their equals with nods. This place had a pretty amazing comradery. There were no secret games or plots between Masters, as everyone knew Mazelial could read minds and would not allow such nonsense. Masters were meant to be a brotherhood of abusers.

The space in he room that should be taken by some impressive throne was replaced by a huge, cozy bed, on which Mazelial was lying right now, with his tanned legs spread wide, serving a huge creature that was fucking him with closed eyes and focused face. Marvin and Marcus stopped on the stairs, admiring the scene.

"Can't wait the day when I will be gigantic like Goliath," Marcus said with an excited smile.

Goliath was currently the number one demon in terms of strength here, counting also Mazelial himself. Apparently, he was quite close to ascension. It would mean that he would leave this domain to create his own. Mazelial was giving himself up to him much more often than to any other demon, feeding him enough power to fasten the process.

The Archdevil Mazelial took shape of a beautiful and handsome young man. He had dark hair and well-kept facial hair. His skin seemed tanned, his muscles were lean. His looks always reminded Marvin of some dashing rogue, poet or a bard who could seduce anyone with a song, fire in his eyes and a naughty smile. No doubt some demonic magic was at work here, because Mazelial was everyone's type. Every Master craved him.

From their current perspective, Marvin and Marcus could only see the back of Goliath's head, his broad shoulders and long, muscular back, massive glutes, hairy and glistening from sweat, his hips thrusting mercilessly, and Mazelial's legs spread open, hanging helplessly from under Goliath's armpits. The First Demon's cock must've been huge, because Marvin never heard Mazelial giving out such loud, helpless and inhumane moans. He was an expert in sex but this was clearly overwhelming even for him.

"Fuck the bitch harder, Goliath! No mercy for the demonic scum!" one of the masters screamed and his circle of friends cheered and laughed.

Goliath didn't seem to care. He changed the position, bending over his demonic lover and inserting himself deeper. His bearded face covered Mazelial's in a passionate kiss. The Archdevil's arms wrapped themselves around his gigantic partner's neck and back. Marvin was jealous. It must have felt amazing from both sides.

Suddenly, Goliath began groaning like an angry bear and everyone in the room knew what was happening. Mazelial's rectum and colon just got flooded by a river of hot naughty glue.

Goliath slid his monstrous cock out, leaving an abused, gasping hole to breath and he jumped off the bed.

"Slaves!" he murmured and four slave boys immediately ran to him to clean his cock from the filth and lick off the sweat from his butt.

Surrounded by boys, he passed through Marcus and Marvin without acknowledging them and sat behind the table on one of the chairs, summoning another slave to pour him some milk.

Marvin sat on the bed next to the panting Mazelial and with a gentle move of his hand, wiped sweat from Archdevil's forehead.

"Tired?" he asked with a gentle smile. "You handled it better than most of his fleshlights."

Sex with Goliath was clearly on a completely different level. All the regular slave boys he forced to ride him would be pretty much out of use after one time. They all would just broke after he was done with them and even years of sleep would not make them begin regenerate. According to Mazelial, their bodies and souls would just sustain too much damage while serving Goliath, to keep their integrity and come back to life almost immediately. But there is no such a thing as death in Hell, so eventually they would come back. Their non-decaying bodies were traditionally thrown into a special pit named after Goliath. No one really cared, though. Slave boys were incredibly disposable and expendable around here. Even with Goliath breaking a hundred of them each "day", they would never run out of them.

"Let my hole regenerate before you take me," Mazelial requested with a naughty smirk, looking at the two Masters. He gently grabbed Marvin's hand and they just held them together like that for a while. "I doubt you guys would feel much tightness down there at the moment."

"I bet, you disgusting slut," Marcus said, placing his thumbs on Mazelial's peach and spreading it to get a better look. "Do you really think I want to stick my cock in this filthy hole?"

"This hole is shared by all of you, my dear Marcus. This is what makes you a brotherhood," Mazelial joked, erotically rubbing his bare foot on Marcus' inner thigh. "Besides, don't lie. You loved watching him ravage me. Now you aspire to do the same."

"I'm afraid I won't be as nice as Goliath, once I take the place of the First Demon one day," Marcus threatened with a sinister smirk. "You will cry from joy the day I relieve you and ascend to my own domain."

Mazelial kissed Marvin's hand and they stopped holding hands. Then he grabbed Marcus' leg, pulled it onto the mattress and lowered his head, submissively kissing Marcus' soles.

"Are you implying you won't visit me after your ascension?" Mazelial asked between respectful kisses. "You do realize this torment you plan to inflict on me doesn't have to end, right? I will always proudly kneel before you, kiss your feet, spread my legs for you or surrender to you in whatever way you require me to, Master."

Marvin lied beside them while Marcus claimed the Archdevil. It was a beautiful sight and contrast; Mazelial's full submission, obedience and acceptance of what was happening to him and Marcus' bliss mixed with madness, aggression, brutality and pure desire to inflict pain, misery and humiliation on another being. All of that contained by the animalistic joys of flesh, reduced to skin friction, heat, dripping sweat, musky scents in the air and moans of pleasure.

There was no way Marvin could watch this without raging erection begging him to be entertained. But he would never stroke himself in front of Mazelial. His dick had to wait its turn, as it would serve Mazelial's bliss the same way Mazelial would be serving its bliss.

In recollection, Marcus came three times with only short breaks. Two times he added more filling to the sweet creampie that Goliath left him, one time he came on Mazelial's face, humiliating him with aggressive slaps of his hard penis. Marcus sighed with pleasure after he injected his soul with all the pure energy taken from the Archdevil. Marvin knew this sensation well. Nothing in life was even close to this pleasure.

"I have to rest. Maybe take a bath," Marcus said to Marvin, leaving the smiling Mazelial without any attention. "We will see each other later, brother."

They quickly clapped each other's hands and Marvin got closer to the poor, used Archdevil resting on the pillows.

"Seems like you're mine now," Marvin whispered seductively, looking at him intensely. He reached with his hand and removed a drop of Marcus' cum from demon's lip. "Let's take a bath together," Marvin proposed. "You should have some time to relax."

Marvin insisted on grabbing Mazelial and taking him into his arms to carry him to the baths. It was somewhat of a tradition that the Archdevil was being taken on the "throne bed" publicly, but then, every Master was allowed to do whatever the fuck he wanted. And thus, no one commented on them leaving the throne room.

"You know, Marvin. I have a pair of legs I can walk on myself," Mazelial said with a roguish smile. "I even have wings, if I summon them."

"And I have enough strength in my arms to carry you wherever I want, if I want," Marvin responded. But for real, for someone like Marvin, Mazelial wouldn't be even worth picking up as a gym equipment.

Carried to the bathhouse, Mazelial entered the hot salty waters with a sigh of relief. Marvin sat right next to him, trying to get used to the stinging of water's temperature. The Archdevil dived underwater to remove semen from his hair and appeared on the surface only after a minute. Marvin was watching him with a relaxed smile.

"What are you gawking at?" Mazelial laughed youthfully, showing his perfect set of teeth. Water was dripping from the ends of his hair, water glistened on his skin, life and joy burned in his dark eyes.

"You're one Hell of a sexy demon," Marvin commented with a joyful smile.

Mazelial almost choked on water.

"Oh my God, kill me..." Mazelial joined him and they both chuckled.

Marvin reached out and they held hands. Then he pulled the demon to make him sit on his lap. Marvin wrapped his big hands around the Archdevil and they looked each other in the eyes.

"Are you sad?" Marvin asked gently, noticing a shift in Mazelial's eyes.

"N...no... It's not like that." The Archdevil escaped Marvin's sight, pressing his cheek against his Master's pec and then rubbed the other one with his free hand.

"You don't have to pretend to be strong when you're with me." Marvin pressed his cheek against Mazelial's wet hair. "You know I would never hurt you."

"What are you doing in Hell, Marvin? You don't belong here..."

Marvin caressed Mazelial's back for a while.

"You know very well that I do."

"You lynched someone who escaped justice. That's why you were sent to Hell. But you're capable of love. I should use my right to banish you from here. To free you."

"I already told you: I won't agree to this," Marvin reminded him calmly.

"But..."

"Mazelial..." Marvin interrupted him. "I'm in love with you. And you cannot leave this place. So what would be the point of me leaving?"

"Anyone with an opportunity to leave Hell should use it."

"To miss you forever?" Marvin asked in a slightly frustrated tone. "I don't want to live without you. My love is genuine. If it wasn't, I couldn't leave to begin with."

12