In His Domain of Hell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marvin, please. We both know I don't deserve you. Look at what I am... a cock sleeve to all. And it's not just something I am forced to do. I enjoy it. Why would you waste your time and life on me?"

Marvin forced Mazelial to look him in the eyes.

"Maybe because outside of getting fucked and humiliated by everyone, you also enjoy being in love with me." Mazelial looked down and blushed. "And you definitely judge me with too much leniency. I do have a darker, sadistic side. A part of it enjoys the sight of you being taken by men who want to conquer and disrespect you. Another part of me, the loving one, enjoys it when you do something that brings you pleasure and satisfaction." Marvin leaned in for a kiss, but didn't allow their lips to actually touch. He teased the Archdevil, letting only their breaths to mix. "We fell for each other, Mazelial. Only your doubts are stopping us from tasting how delicious this fruit is."

"I can't keep you here," Mazelial whispered. "And the longer we let this feeling flourish, the more painful it will be in the end..."

"It won't be painful at all, because I already made my choice. With you or not, I intend to ascend and become an Archdevil. And once I do that, I will conquer your domain and bring my rule here."

"Ohhh, sounds intriguing." Mazelial smiled. "And you will make me yours only then?"

"Why would I? My power will provide protection and order, your will be best drained to feed my future allies. And one day, when Hell grows in power enough, perhaps we will force our way out of it." Marvin grabbed his king harder and pushed him off himself. "But to do that, I will need strength... and your tight ass will provide it to me." Mazelial was placed against the wall of the stone tub. He looked back at Marvin submissively, while the young Master guided his stiff cock towards the demonic hole. "Give me all the energy you have," Marvin whispered into his ear.

"Marvin... you know I can't do that... I need to serve other demons as well..." Mazelial groaned in pleasure as shivers spread across his body from Marvin's cock penetrating him. His slutty voice gave away his heat. Marvin knew he now wanted to break his rules and to do what Marvin said.

"You shouldn't do that," Marvin corrected him. "It doesn't mean you can't. You can easily blame it on Goliath and his unholy meat. You can easily convince everyone that he drained way more than he needed."

Mazelial bit his lip, spreading legs further, gasping helplessly.

"Marvin, no... Please... take only the usual amount..." the Archdevil begged... but the gates to his power were spread wide and open. Marvin could sense that all of it was for the taking.

"If you don't want me to take it, why are you opening up to me?"

"I... I don't know..." he moaned and closed his eyes. "You're doing weird things to me... I can't control myself..."

"It's our love," Marvin chuckled, rubbing Mazelial's belly. "Your body is responding to me exactly as it should. Obediently..."

"No, Marvin... Don't do this..."

"But every inch of your being wants me to do this... Do you want me to do this?"

Mazelial's mouth uncontrollably released drool. He was so full of cock and Marvin rubbed with it so well... the Archdevil's prostate was melting, his brain got lost in a warm fog of heat. Between his manly grunts, Marvin released a lot of precum. As any demon, Mazelial could feel it dripping in his insides. He wanted to be bred by him. Yes, they've shared something special. Yes, it was love. But it was also Hell and the filthy dark desires were inescapable here.

Marvin took control of Mazelial's nipples. He pinched them, pulled them, twisted them. The Archdevil instinctively tried moving his arms to stop him, to get his hands away, but his body betrayed him yet again and failed the movement. Marvin's thumbs could now control them with pure impunity.

"I'm taking everything," Marvin announced straight to his ear and then licked it. "Ohhh, this will be a long fucking orgasm..." he chuckled. "Are you ready, my love?"

Mazelial made the dumbest, most helpless facial expression that existed. He pushed his tongue out, snot escaped his nostril, one of his eyes was closed, the other got lost in the skull. His toes curled, his legs spread even further. With some unintelligible moans, he surrendered to pleasure completely.

Marvin did exactly as he said. With each delicious load of cum, he swallowed more of the purest, most valuable energy he ever felt. Each pump brought him heavenly level of pleasure. Mazelial went limp in his arms as he feel asleep from the brutal shift, but Marvin kept pounding him. There was no way he could stop. Not even if Mazelial begged. Not even if it meant sacrificing their love. The desire and sensation were too much. They won. They were the only things that mattered in that moment.

"Sleep, baby," Marvin whispered lovingly to his Archdevil, while milking himself with his asshole. "I will take a good care of you, I promise..."

*

Once Mazelial opened his eyes again, he was resting on Marvin's bare chest, as they lied on the throne bed together. Marvin fell asleep and his sight made the Archdevil's heart melt immediately. The throne room was empty, everyone probably left to fuck some slaves.

Mazelial felt pleasurable emptiness. Never before he was drained of power this much. If some Masters broke the rules or started infighting right in that moment, he would be unable to stop them. It was scary, but at the same time also incredibly exciting. Each day he was being fucked and disrespected by men he could effectively one-shot, if he had a desire to. Even Goliath could be still stopped with some spells. But after Marvin's handiwork, he would have to helplessly endure whatever was done to him. Suddenly he felt like doing this every day. But only with Marvin, specifically.

The Archdevil gently kissed Marvin's shoulder and went back to sleep in his arms.

Thanks for reading! Feel very welcome to send me feedback on whether you liked the story or not. If you did and you would like to see more, check my other stories. The next chapter of this story should be available in days!

12