In His Domain of Hell Ch. 02

Story Info
Mortal falls in love with a devil in a perverted setting.
4.5k words
4.64
1.8k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 12/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{Trigger warnings: rape, non-con, watersports, filthy descriptions of sex and semen, fantasy elements, mention of human milk, humiliation, dom/sub, mild violence, mind-break, romance.}

"Please... don't do this to me..." the slave boy cried. "I know I shouldn't have withheld energy from you! I apologize! I couldn't entirely control it! I promise, I will give up everything to everyone from now on!"

Marvin wiped a tear from the boy's face with his thumb. They were standing on the edge of a pretty tall slope, in front of a huge hole filled by lake... and something much more sinister lingering below it. Snake like creatures, incredibly long and thick, that were essentially... penises. Hard, veiny, coming in different skin colors, moving on their own. Infinitely long, leaking precum from constant horniness... From the height of the slope, they looked like a pasta in water, ready to be cooked.

"I told you I need to punish you. This is your punishment," Marvin explained in a gentle tone, almost feeling sorry for the slave boy. "Once you fall down, the cocks will pull you deeper, rubbing themselves against you, searching for holes to fill. I would generally suggest you to keep your mouth shut, because these cocks only become disinterested with you if they dump their cum in your ass, but they are too horny not to just rub off using any other hole. The problem is, you will be constantly drowning in the shallow waters of this lake, so most likely you will open your mouth instinctively..."

The young slave fell to his knees, desperately kissing Marvin's feet, weeping.

"Please, Master! Don't do this to me! I beg you, I promise to be good, I will spread the word to never disobey any Masters, just spare me! Please..."

Marvin mercifully lifted his foot in the air to make it possible for the slave boy to respectfully kiss his sole, too.

"You're a cute boy," Marvin said calmly. "If only you showed me this respect before and just gave up, we wouldn't have to be here now. But you didn't..."

"Please, Master!" He grabbed Marvin's legs in despair and clanged to them. "Don't do this to me! I understood my mistake!"

Marvin squatted and gently patted the slave boy's dark hair. He really was a beautiful boy. Marvin forced him to stand and caressed his pretty face, red from crying.

"I won't throw you in there this time," Marvin said in a gentle tone and pinched the pretty boy's chin. "But what you did was unacceptable. Most Masters wouldn't be so merciful."

The boy began crying even harder.

"Thank you, Master! Thank you so much!"

Marvin kissed his lips and then brought the boy into his muscular arms to let him cry and calm down. The boy shivered, wrapped around his chest. Marvin considered branding him with demonic symbols to let other Masters know that this one is on thin ice. But then decided to give him a chance first.

"What's your name?" he asked the boy.

"Slaves like me are not allowed to use names," he answered.

Marvin nodded.

"That's right. Good boy," Marvin praised him and dropped the idea of marking him. "Are you thirsty?" he asked him.

The young man nodded, still having tears in his eyes.

Marvin released him from his arms and stood up. He unbuckled the leather loincloth covering his crotch and grabbed his flaccid penis. The slave boy knelt in front of him and opened his mouth wide. Marvin's warm stream of piss hit the boy's tongue. Slave greedily absorbed everything until Marvin's bladder went completely empty.

"Now rinse your mouth and go serve your betters," Marvin ordered him with a firm look.

"Thank you once again, Master! I will make sure to worship you and your name!" He once again knelt to show respect and then hurried away.

To be honest, Marvin showed huge self-control here. He was tempted to throw the boy in, just to see his delicious desperation and agony, to smirk at him as he's slowly becoming accustomed to his new terrifying reality of cocks wrapping themselves around him like tentacles, pulling him down, filling him, rubbing and cumming. But he would regret this later. Mazelial knew him well. Even if Marvin had his sadistic side, he had a heart.

After he disciplined that boy, he went to visit his friend, who messaged him using one of the slaves some time ago. Sigmund was some kind of a doctor in his mortal life and went to Hell for performing some fucked up human experiments. Marvin actually liked him a lot, he had a bright mind, huge knowledge that he liked sharing and lacked the typical brutality most Masters showed to their slaves. Sigmund still used and abused the boys as everybody else, but similarly to Marvin, done so with purely pragmatic goals in mind.

"What's up, Sigmund? Busy as always, huh?" Marvin gave his friend a little nod, when he entered his little forest, where he had his workshop. Sigmund was surrounded by some steampunk-styled machines. He didn't share the physique of most Masters, Marvin included, being rather on the more skinny side, but was still pretty tall and -- of course -- handsome.

"You took your time to come," Sigmund grinned and they exchanged a handshake.

"What can I say? Busy eternal life."

"I fully relate to your statement. Come with me, I'll show you what I've been working on."

Marvin's interest began decreasing rather quickly, once he understood he was being shown... machines.

"What the Hell is even that?" Marvin asked.

"Marvin, my brother, this pun got really stale pretty much right after you came here the first time..." Sigmund removed some old dirty rag hanging from the tree and showed Marvin six huge, working machines giving out metallic sounds. "This is what I've been working on pretty much since I came here."

The machines were just beds with lots of pipes and cables. Each held an unconscious slave boy. Weird contraptions were placed in their anuses, while their little dicklets were stuck in glass containers with a huge needle inserted into their urethras. They've had clamped nipples, spiky massage rollers placed at their soles and huge cock-shaped objects stuck in their mouths, shoved deep enough to enter their throats. They've also had some kind of helmets on their heads.

"What's this for?" Marvin raised his eyebrows.

"I call them 'extractors'," Sigmund announced with pride. "The boys trapped in them are some of the many sent into coma by the infamous cock of our spectacular soon-to-be-Archdevil, Goliath."

"But they can't regenerate enough energy to even wake up. What do you want to extract from them?"

"This is Mazelial's big concern and a reason for frustration," Sigmund explained, as he noticed that one particular screw needed some additional screwing. "All these boys raped by Goliath just lie there and sleep peacefully until they finally regenerate their soul bone. It's a huge waste, wouldn't you agree?"

"But Mazelial said these soul bones cannot be restored by magic. The only known way is to wait."

"That's correct." Sigmund smiled at his friend. "Please, don't take this as a condescending remark: I'm very impressed by your knowledge about technicalities of Hell. If I've mentioned soul bone to Marcus, all I could expect in return would be a dick joke."

"I can make those, too," Marvin assured with a smirk. "But better explain what you're doing here, before my soul boner needs attention."

"You're right, let's do that before I invent a way to die in Hell: from cringe." He paused, awaiting reaction. "How did I do?"

"Honestly, that was pretty mid."

"Whatever. So anyway, these machines are capable of invading these boys' subconscious and connecting them to their bodies in an artificial way. It allows to extract energy directly from their minds and souls by merciless and constant stimulation of their bodies. Energy can be then sent to a Master via this." Sigmund pointed at a much more cozy empty bed with a cock hole and something weird serving as a fleshlight in it. "There are some downsides, however. Master must also be stimulated anally, so that prostate becomes more absorbent. Ah, and the energy extracted this way won't be as huge. But consider that multiple boys can be harvested at once."

Marvin's eyes glowed from interest. A new way to quickly steal energy from the boys? Using this machine, he could build up his own power much quicker and fulfill his goal of becoming an Archdevil. Then, Mazelial would not feel regret any more, for embracing their love. It would be officially Marvin's choice to stay in Hell...

"Sounds amazing," Marvin said and quickly approached the bed with some kind of fleshlight in it. "Let me try it out."

"Uhhh..." Sigmund hesitated. "Don't you think it would be more appropriate for Goliath to try it out? After all, he's the top priority of energy harvest..."

"You will show it to Goliath once you're convinced it's worth a while. You wouldn't want to piss him off, would you?" Marvin asked manipulatively. "Let me be the guinea pig." He looked inside the fleshlight with minimal concerns. "Will I have to stick something in my dick like these poor bastards?" he asked, looking at the boys in coma.

"Of course not. You're a Master. It's designed to be only pleasurable to you."

Marvin lied down on the bed and directed his flaccid cock into the fleshlight. It turned out it was made out of a hellish plant that grew here, called "the consuming flower", which was made from warm flesh and capable of sucking whatever was inserted into it. The plant immediately began intensively suckling on his dick head, the moment he pushed it in.

"Let's use some butter here," Sigmund said, as he smeared some fat on Marvin's spread asshole. Then he slowly pushed the little pipe in. "Spread your legs a little more. You never saw the impressive splits our bitches are capable of doing?"

"They have itching assholes to motivate them. Whoa...! What a weird sensation," Marvin commented, frowning, as the contraption penetrated his ass. "I begin to feel bad for the slaves..."

"Well, It's a cruel world," Sigmund chuckled. "Alright. Cock in?"

"Yup. The flower is choking on it. Let's see if it all works."

Sigmund turned on the machines. Marvin immediately noticed that the pipes all began moving around the boys and releasing steam. Dildos went deep up their asses, clamped nipples were pulled and twisted, the spiked roles began running, tickling their soles, and finally, the needles inside their dicks began moving, but the worst -- in Marvin's opinion -- was the things in their mouths. He could see their throats moving alongside the toys as they loudly choked on them through unconscious gag reflex, spitting drool around.

The plant swallowed Marvin's cock alongside his balls. Instinct told him to be afraid and stop the flower from eating his most precious tool, but he ensured control over his nerves. The plants' wet flesh provided an amazing sucking power and it did not endanger his precious jewels in any way. He quickly understood it was going to be an amazing ride.

"Whoa!" Marvin gasped as his hips moved up and down on their own. The plant would do the sucking motion on his junk and then release it -- then the toy up his ass would sting his prostate. Greatly coordinated, they kept taking turns, stimulating him. "Fuck, this feels good!" Marvin moaned helplessly, as the vibrations linked to the energy flow began.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself," Sigmund said, monitoring the machine. "Can I place clamps on your nipples? The painless ones."

"What?" Marvin's instinctive thought was 'wtf? No.' Clamps were traditionally tools used only on slaves.

"Trust me, you will like it," Sigmund chuckled. "It's just to redirect your stimulation."

Marvin agreed, but still full of doubts.

"Nipples work in a very weird way in Hell," Sigmund explained, while clamping Marvin's nips. He didn't lie; these clamps didn't have the pressure strong enough to bring pain. "Erogenous zones in general, I guess. Energy is strictly linked to pleasure and it tends to travel through your nerves. If you stimulate these places, the energy flows straight to your brain."

Marvin groaned silently once again and closed his eyes, feeling kind of awkward. The clamps on his nipples felt humiliating and so did the fact that Sigmund was right there, standing and controlling him while he experienced this godly pleasure. These were the factors that stopped Marvin from just letting go and switching to pure bliss mode with no thoughts. From time to time he would look at the poor slaves enduring rape by these unholy machines, just so he could have this sinister pleasure. This thought only excited him more.

However, it quickly turned out that this pleasure and energy was way too overwhelming. Marvin whimpered and was forced to surrender semen.

"I came!" he growled. Normally he would just free himself, but he didn't want to break Sigmund's machine. His friend quickly jumped to help him, but the greedy plant refused to stop and polished Marvin for quite a while, before he was finally saved. Sigmund pulled the plug out of Marvin's ass and the young Master freed himself. He fell on his back, breathing fast. "Amazing!" Marvin whispered, removing one of the clamps, then the other. He couldn't believe how sweaty he got just from that. All muscles in his body had to squirm from excitement during all this.

"No, it wasn't ideal," Sigmund disagreed, looking at the machine with head full of thoughts. "Slave!" he yelled. "Bring Master some milk."

Cute ginger brought Marvin a jug of human milk. Marvin greeted this cold refresher with a sigh of relief.

"Bring a bucket of salt water and wash me," Marvin ordered the slave and he immediately obeyed. "What do you mean it was not ideal? I beg to differ."

"You came too soon," he explained. "I feared it could happen, but I didn't want to remove the pleasant sensation..." He reached to a leather bag and pulled out few syringes. "I prepared this serum that generates semen. Would you let me inject it underneath your balls? If your body would produce cum fast enough, I could lock you in an endless orgasm that would continuously feed you energy, without bringing in the discomfort of polishing your cock."

Marvin laughed hearing this question. Meanwhile, the slave boy was washing his muscular abs with a wet rag.

"That's where Goliath's role begins," Marvin chuckled. He looked at the long needles that Sigmund held in his hand and sighed. "Just kidding. We can try this, but later."

While he hated the idea of being injected with some weird substances, Sigmund's idea was an incredible cheat code that Marvin simply couldn't ignore. After all, everything could be endured for love.

*

Marvin entered the throne room to visit the love of his life, or perhaps, of eternity. The chairs around the two tables were empty with exception of two Masters he didn't know very well. He went straight to the throne bed, where the love of his eternity was being fucked by someone.

It was quite the scene -- one of the Masters, Selim, was sitting on Mazelial's face with his ass crack full of black curly hair. He was grinning in a sinister way and rubbing his ass crack into the Archdevil's face. Marvin looked at his demon lover's cock -- it was rock hard, veiny and throbbing in excitement...

"Now, now, don't try to fight it. I know you don't need air to survive," Selim said, putting all of his weight into his ass. Mazelial's head was pushed so deep into the mattress, that Marvin could barely see it. "Hey, buddy," Selim greeted Marvin warmly, while making little circles with his hips, to smear as much of his ass into Mazelial's face as he could. Selim and Marvin exchanged a respectful handshake. "Is it your turn next?"

"No, I just came to talk to him. Take your time," Marvin encouraged him with a friendly smile. "Do you mind some company?"

"Not at all! Besides, the demonic cunt should be taken publicly. Otherwise it's not suffering enough."

"The demonic cunt doesn't look like it's suffering, though." Marvin pointed at Mazelial's hard cock with a nod of his head.

"That's the beauty of it. The bitch is constantly in the heat and is wired to enjoy it. But don't think even for a second that she truly enjoys it." Selim slapped boy's hard on around and laughed when Mazelial moaned helplessly.

Marvin sat down on the bed and enjoyed the show of Mazelial's humiliation. After Selim finally released him from under his ass, he kicked him, beaten him, slapped his cock against his face, made him kiss his feet and lick his hairy armpits. All while laughing in a dumb way. At times, Mazelial truly looked scared, humiliated or disgusted, yet obediently did everything Selim demanded of him. Then, after he got way too horny, he rammed all of his six inches into Mazelial's asshole and his sweaty dark nutsack full of nasty black hair proceeded to clap against the Archdevil's butt, as he was getting destroyed. It all ended in spectacular backshot.

"Man, you're hairy as fuck," Marvin complimented Selim with a smile.

"The curse of being an Arab," Selim responded, reaching for a jug of milk next to the bed. "Imagine that I've had to shave all of it, including my back, to get ladies. Consensually, at least," he chuckled in a sinister way. "This place is a fucking paradise, though. You get to fuck whoever you want and if they refuse, they're the one to be punished."

"Master... may I clean your cock before you go?" Mazelial asked with a horny face, staring at Selim's still hard 6-incher.

"No, get lost, whore." Selim kicked him away. Marvin noticed a small satisfied smirk on Mazelial's face.

"You do realize all of these slaves are fags, right?" Marvin asked, still smiling. "They don't mind your hair, they want to get it in their mouths and suck sweat off of it."

"That's fucking disgusting. Makes me hate them even more. Marvin, my brother, do you miss the ladies?"

Marvin never really thought about it much since he got here.

"Not really." His own answer surprised him.

"Yeah, it's this place messing with our heads." Selim sighed. "When I was alive, I couldn't stop thinking about bouncy tits and wet tight pussies... both were so inviting. Especially when a girl didn't want to let you play with them, but you still showed her who is a man here. And now? It's just a memory I barely understand." Selim looked at Mazelial and pushed aggressively his foot into the Archdevil's face. "It's this demonic cunt's magic. Once I ascend, I will cut your fucking head of, cunt," he spat at Mazelial. "This fucking domain won't be about Lust, but about Pain, once I'm done with you."

In a silent response, Mazelial's hard dick throbbed, while he shamefully looked away.

"Ah, I forgot!" Selim laughed and waved at someone. "I'm afraid you cut the line, Marvin! There was this cunt awaiting an 'audience' before you. See ya, little brother!"

Marvin raised eyebrows when he noticed a slave boy approaching the throne bed. He was similar to Selim when it came to the thick beard and body hair, but had a bit darker skin and had spectacular bushy hair compared to Selim's baldness.

"Hello," the boy said awkwardly, looking at the Archdevil in shame. He also briefly looked at Marvin and only proceeded when he noticed that Marvin had no intention to bash his skull open with a kick just yet. "I'm new here," the slave boy informed them. "You made a mistake branding me as a slave," he accused Mazelial, looking quite angry now. "I want you to fix it and make me one of the Masters."

Mazelial smiled, clearly surprised by this request.

"I'm afraid there was no mistake," Mazelial responded calmly, lying down on the bed, relaxed and kind of bothered by his own, undying erection. "Even if you couldn't see me when I branded you with my power, it doesn't mean that it happened automatically."

12