In His Domain of Hell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, it was a fucking mistake. You can't do this to me," the slave boy insisted, getting even angrier. "You're a bitch around here, so don't fucking backtalk me and do what I say. I already fucked seven of these disgusting fags, but I hear you can extract energy from them to get stronger."

"Only Masters can do that," Marvin interrupted Mazelial, who clearly had some answer ready. "If you feel you should be a Master, let's see what you can do, buddy." Marvin smirked and pointed at Mazelial, as if inviting the slave boy. "Fuck him."

Mazelial looked at his lover, slightly annoyed.

"And you claim to be in love with me," Mazelial sighed jokingly, but actually turned around to expose his butt. "Come on, slave boy. Show us what you can do."

The Archdevil's ass was still very slick from all the semen that was dumped inside of him, so the slave boy and his short dick entered him without any issues. Like the total slut which he was, Mazelial moaned and spread his legs further to let the boy deeper inside himself. It must have felt very good, because he closed his eyes and frowned. The slave boy was very aggressive, he pulled Mazelial's hair and there was pure hate written on his face.

Marvin proceeded to lie down right next to them, admiring the love of his eternity and observing the slave boy who dared to be something more. Marvin formed an opinion about the slave boy rather quickly and now was only waiting for Mazelial's verdict.

And Mazelial immersed himself into this scene quite easily. Now he was loudly moaning like a whore, drooling all over the sheets, with his own cock leaking precum. Disgusting smell of male on male sex, friction and sweat filled the air, immediately getting Marvin hard. The slave boy groaned angrily, reaching an orgasm. Mazelial's feet helplessly spasming and rubbing against the mattress easily gave away how he felt about this fuck session. Once the slave boy was done, he pulled out and slapped the Archdevil's ass, sitting on the side.

"Do you need me to wipe my ass in your face like the last dude did to you, for you to fucking understand who you're dealing with?" the boy asked in a breathy tone.

Mazelial still seemed stunned after this amazing sex. He turned on his back and looked at the slave boy with a sad face.

"You are absolutely a top tier fucker," Mazelial admitted with respect. "But you're not a dominant. You're not a Master, friend. You lack the only thing that is required."

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" The slave boy clenched his fists and teeth, ready to get violent with Mazelial.

"Marvin... please, show him..."

Marvin finally moved his butt, grabbed the slave boy's arms with a strength of a bear and threw him on his belly. He lied on top of him, grabbed his stiff cock and guided it between the slave boy's hairy cheeks. He smeared his tongue with two clean fingers and then spread it on the wiggling boy's asshole. It was, of course, purely symbolical, because this amount of spit couldn't make anything easier for the poor young man.

While Marvin pounded the boy, Mazelial began his explanation:

"You didn't enjoy fucking me or any of these slaves. It was nothing but a chore for you, a means to survival. Now compare yourself to Marvin, who is clapping your cheeks right now. I see his all of thoughts as I speak. He has so much desire... but what's more important is the sadistic pleasure he feeds, knowing that right now he's proving to you that you're nothing but a submissive slut enjoying his cock. Yes, being a slave in my domain of Hell is terrifying... but also incredibly freeing. The moment you learn to give up and let go, you become happy and satisfied. You always craved this. You always wanted to be treated like a slut. But you used to pretend otherwise, caring about status and other people's opinions. In here, it's just not allowed..."

Marvin leaned over and licked the boy's ear.

"Say that you're just a toy for my cock and I will reward you with a lot of pleasure," Marvin whispered into his ear.

"Fuck. You!" The slave boy barked, helplessly fighting to throw Marvin off himself. Mazelial moved on the bed and began tickling the slave boy's exposed feet. "Ahhh! Leave me the fuck alone! NO!"

"Spread your legs like the obedient boy you are and say you're just my toy," Marvin repeated in a deep, breathy voice, keeping the lad close to his muscular body. "Obedience is pleasure. Just accept it..."

"N-no..." the boy whimpered weakly. His will was breaking. "Ahhhh! Stop!" he yelled at Mazelial tickling him and moved his leg aggressively. Marvin pressed it down with his knee.

In the end, the slave boy refused to surrender. Marvin still extracted him fully and put him to sleep due to energy drainage, but it was clear, that the young bitch didn't embrace his submissiveness just yes.

Marvin and Mazelial brought the unconscious twink with them and began cuddling, with the sleeping lad between them, providing him with safety, security and warmth of their bodies. He slept calmly, using Marvin's bicep as a pillow.

"With enough of abuse and manipulation, he will open up," Marvin said, smirking, and it made Mazelial chuckle.

"Yes, let's lash him, that will convince him," he agreed sarcastically. Mazelial gently caressed the slave's back, then moved his hand under the boy's armpit to massage his hairy chest. "I would honestly made him a Master, but I pitied him," Mazelial revealed.

"Pitied?"

"Yes. He's like me, in a way. We share the same submissive nature and desires. But he was raised in an environment that demanded him to be strong and dominant. He never got to enjoy what I have. He will endure so much abuse and humiliation here... I almost envy him. You have no idea how good it felt to him when you orgasmed and began draining his energy. He wanted to resist, he wanted to stop you, but he couldn't. You took everything you wanted and he had to accept it. It was beautiful."

Mazelial began spooning the slave boy and Marvin quickly joined, hugging both of them.

"I see you've began treating the idea of becoming an Archdevil very seriously," Mazelial said, reading Marvin's mind.

"You're talking about Sigmund's machine? Yeah, I was curious. Seems like a nice solution to the problem of boys stuck in coma, right?"

"A delicious one, also."

They held hands -- Marvin's hand was much bigger -- and enjoyed each other's company during their conversation about nothing specific, while the rebellious slave boy saved them as a sexy warm pillow.

Thanks for reading! Feel very welcome to send me feedback on whether you liked the story or not. If you did and you would like to see more, check my other stories. The next chapter of this story should be available in days!

12