In His Domain of Hell Ch. 03

Story Info
Mortal falls in love with a devil in a perverted setting.
4.3k words
4.79
1.8k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 12/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{Trigger warnings: rape, non-con, watersports, filthy descriptions of sex and semen, fantasy elements, mention of human milk, foot fetish, humiliation, elements of forced incest, dom/sub, mild violence, mind-break, romance.}

Mazelial and Marvin enjoyed a peaceful swim in a lake together. Some time has passed since they both agreed to pursue a romantic relationship and the fire between them kept growing stronger.

"For you, my love," Marvin smiled, plucking a creepy black rose from a bush growing next to the lake. It had unhealthy amounts of long mutated spikes, but he managed to avoid them all.

"A hellish rose, how romantic." Mazelial accepted the gift and swam closer, falling into Marvin's arms and hugging him. "I've missed you. Now that we're getting ready to the Rite of Ascension, I have so little time for you..."

"That's alright, love." Marvin looked him in the eyes with nothing but passion and seriousness, and then they kissed. Gently and deeply as if they were just getting to know each other.

After the relaxing swim in salty waters, they stepped out on the grey meadow and rested there for a while, kissing and making love. During that, Marvin whispered things to Mazelial that made the nearby black roses red from jealousy.

Their special bond finally picked some interest among other Masters. His friend Marcus revealed that he's been gossiping about it behind Marvin's back and apparently it's a pretty hot topic. Marvin thought it was quite amusing, but at one point, even Goliath himself questioned him about it.

"Marvin, what are you doing when you spend private time with Mazelial?" For such a gigantic lumberjack-looking muscular man, Goliath had a pretty normal, although still very manly, voice, while one could expect a barely understandable trollish tone of a dimwit.

"We're having... a relationship of sort," Marvin answered carefully. He wasn't afraid of Goliath, but angering the First Demon who was about to ascend and become Mazelial's equal in status would just create unnecessary issues.

"Like romance?" Goliath raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, something like that."

"And you're expecting this relationship to become exclusive to you two only?"

Conversations around them -- as Goliath asked this question in the throne room, when many other Masters were around -- got really quiet all out the sudden. Everyone seemed to wait for Marvin's answer.

"Not at all." Marvin chuckled. "Mazelial and his slaves must be harvested. We both understand this and accept this state of things. The goal is for all of us to become Archdevils through Mazelial's power. Even after I become an Archdevil, I will expect Mazelial to give himself up to the new sinners who will fall into Hell."

Satisfied with this answer, Goliath nodded and brought a mug full of milk to his lips.

While the preparation to Goliath's ascension became the main focus of most slaves and Masters, Marvin visited his scientist friend, Sigmund, to once again use the machine he prepared to extract energy from slave boys sent into coma by Goliath's magnificent cock.

Said slave boys were placed in nightmarish torture machines that overstimulated them, penetrating their subconscious and forcing them to produce energy. It was pretty fucked up, because normally they would just peacefully sleep. Sigmund found a way to turn that sleep into energy, not concerned about the agony they will have to endure that way.

Marvin allowed his friend to inject some kind of serum into his vas deferens, which made his balls produce infinite amounts of milk to unload during orgasm. That way, when he entered the naughty machine on the other end, which milked his cock and prostate, he could absorb all of these boys' energy via nearly never-ending orgasm. The ridiculous pleasure created that way was so overwhelming, that Sigmund had to gag Marvin from time to time, because he would just moan like a bitch in the heat, attracting attention.

"Brother, you good?" Sigmund asked on one occasion. Marvin was strapped into the machine for what felt like days. His head lied in a puddle of his drool, his eyes got lost in the skull. His cock was swollen from overstimulation, balls felt heavy because of the constant production of semen. His ass was sore from the rod stimulating his prostate. But he still felt soooo good... it was the only thing he felt. His thoughts were empty, mindless, drowned in a bliss of this orgasm that would just never stop. "You look as if you suffered major brain damage..."

"Don't make it stop," Marvin mumbled weakly. His brain was numb from pleasure.

"I will soon have to, my friend... The consuming flower suckling on your cock got so fat from all the semen you fed it, it's about to swallow you with the entire bed. I will have to cut it and replace it."

Slick warm lips of the plant indeed continuously demanded fresh salty milk from that veiny tap of his. Marvin didn't even notice when, but the plant released lots of thick veins that wrapped themselves around his muscular legs and arms, in hope of forcefully keeping him on the bed and not letting go.

"I can smash it with one hit," Marvin whispered confidently, sensing all of the power he gathered during that time raging inside of him. But he didn't want to hurt the plant just yet. At the moment, they both were in a state of perfect symbiosis. "How are the slaves?"

"That's actually a very interesting question. Curiously, some of them began weeping and having compulsions. I've had to tie some of them down to make sure they don't escape stimulation. Some of them regularly cry."

Marvin moaned in pleasure. Hearing this, his sadistic side rewarded his orgasm by enhancing it even further.

"Inject more of your serum... I want to keep shooting loads..."

Sigmund nodded and reached for another syringe. At this point, Marvin barely even sensed the two stings of the needle.

Sigmund was right about the consuming flower, however. After he left, the plant grew strong enough to lift Marvin up in its branches and remove the bed from under him, to give itself a space for growth -- all while continuously milking him. The vines spread his legs and arms, pulled the plug out of his ass and instead filled it with some eggplant shaped fruit that filled the same role of stimulating prostate, but perhaps even better. Even some wet little flowers subjugated his nips to the similar type of stimulation his cock was enduring. The vines got quite greedy, as some thick shoots wrapped themselves around his neck, stabilizing him and slightly limiting the air supply, making him lightheaded. Vines tried to open his lips to push an eggplant inside his throat, clearly copying the stimulation pattern forced upon the boys in coma by Sigmund, but this was a bit too much and Marvin used his power to easily tear the vines around his neck, to show the plant that he's in this situation because he consents to it. The hellish plant seemed to be intelligent enough to understand it, as it stopped trying that and instead brought some leaves to tickle Marvin's exposed armpits and soles. Marvin allowed it, even though it was frustrating, simply because he felt a big positive difference in energy flow. The worst part came when he suddenly felt tickling of his peehole. The plant pushed a long stalk inside of his dick, that reached grew and filled his genitalia from the inside. It didn't hurt, but he could sense characteristic tingling and tickling inside of his dick, scrotum, prostate, ass and even deeper. He considered that as a serious breach of his consent, but he chose to just endure, because hurting the plant now would be simply counterproductive.

The long-awaited time of the ceremony finally arrived, announced by the sky of Hell changing color from red to violet. When Sigmund visited him again, Marvin was already free from the plant. It tried to fight back, to stop him and keep the milking going forever, but it indeed was no match for Marvin. He spared it, however; it served him well, even if it would mercilessly force him to endure a terrible fate if it could. If it was a powerless slave boy trapped in it, the plant could do literally anything to him. This thought was yet another delicious argument against killing the thing.

"You see this?" Marvin asked, moving his arms and flexing his muscles as they walked towards the throne room. "It took time, but I feel so fucking strong..."

"The results are impressive indeed," Sigmund admitted. "Especially if you consider that you've been charging from only fifteen boys. And there are hundreds that we could use..."

"There's much more than that," Marvin responded. "We could trap the conscious boys like this, too."

Sigmund scratched his chin making a loud "hmm..."

"Interesting concept," he admitted. "But it would be difficult. I won't have enough resources to make any more of the serum that makes orgasms last for days."

"Everything is doable. You would just have to import the ingredients from other domains."

"Well, I guess it could be done that way," Sigmund admitted. "Perhaps I should consult this with our new First Demon, whoever it will be."

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Marvin carefully began plotting. "Goliath will most likely name Ramon as his successor. You know Ramon?"

"The big Argentinian with dad bod who makes boys fuck each other for his amusement?"

"Yeah, that's the one. Ramon has very strong views on Masters and slaves being on two very distinctive levels of hierarchy. And no offense, but using your machine, I felt kind of like a submissive bitch, brother."

"Well, that's terrible. It took Goliath ages to reach this level. Ramon will be our First Demon for similarly long period," Sigmund frowned.

Marvin suddenly stopped them, looked around and got closer enough to whisper something to his friend with a sinister smirk.

"That's why you should feed all of this energy to me only, until I become an Archdevil outside of the queue. And I will not only allow this, but prioritize it." Marvin grabbed his friend's shoulders. "Trap as many unconscious boys as you can. Get as much serum as you can. And leave that plant to grow there freely -- it's better than the bed. I would actually use more of these for the boys as well. From what I saw, that flower was capable of copying the pattern of stimulation you subjugated the slave boys to."

"And slave boys' semen would keep the consuming flowers fed..." Sigmund nodded. "I guess that's a good idea."

Marvin gently clapped his face, glad to have an ally like that. He only considered for a brief moment what nightmare he just proposed for the slave boys. While he got serum that made the endless milking pleasurable, the boys would not have that option. They would be continuously polished, with their small naughty sausages being peeled clean...

They finally reached the castle. The Rite of Ascension was very barbaric, as all things in Hell should be. Mazelial was already getting raped in the throne room, one Master after another. This time on the floor, in front of the stairs leading to his throne bed, which was now removed and replaced with an empty gate where the portal would open. Mazelial was naked and chained. His beautiful face was covered in spit and jizz, so was his back. He had bruises and cuts from the whips and paddles. He looked quite miserable and tired. When Marvin and Sigmund entered the throne room, he was being taken by Marcus and screaming from pain, as the sadistic war criminal was pulling his hair while ramming him with his cock.

"Please, Master, fuck me... relieve yourself, take my energy..." one of the slaves pleaded, grabbing Marvin's hand out of the sudden.

Marvin freed his hand and slapped the boy in the face.

"Sit the fuck down," Marvin barked. All slaves were expected to gather and kneel with their foreheads touching the ground. "All of you better fucking behave," he addressed all the boys around who have been watching them enter the throne room. "If you do something stupid during the ceremony, you will dream of receiving just the regular punishment."

Sigmund chuckled as they walked away.

"You're acting like an Archdevil already."

"It's every Master's job to keep the bitches in line."

"I guess so. But you do realize you're quite popular among the slaves, right?" Sigmund smiled. "I'm serious. Some claim you're very merciful. Some, that you've been very gentle with them. And some simply have crushes on you."

"What?" Marvin raised eyebrows.

"Everyone's gossiping, slaves included. Every of these boys dreams of the powerful Marvin protecting them and fucking their brains out. Every single one wishes to become Mazelial."

"Damn." Marvin seemed surprised. "I didn't realize I was such a fuckboy celebrity."

"Well, yeah. The problem is, Archdevils are not exactly chosen by popularity vote. Or at least slaves are not the ones with voting rights."

Either way, Marvin felt a bit sad after hearing these news. These poor slave boys craved him as a protector and he was planning to trap them in plants or machines that would overstimulate them without any breaks or mercy. In a way, he was their greatest enemy...

"Marvin, Sigmund," Goliath's deep voice chased them, as they entered the throne room. "Get in line or we won't get it done on time."

"Sure thing, brother."

The queue to Mazelial's ass was pretty long, so Goliath's fear was justified. But Marvin noticed that most of the Masters would just jerk off and shoot their load on his back. It was understandable; he must've stank pretty bad by now. Marvin also noticed that his loose hole was full and dripping.

"Oh, look. Our soon-to-be new First Demon," Sigmund pointed with his head on the person who approached Mazelial.

Ramon was indeed tall and buffy. He was as fit as you would expect from a 45 year old guy. His skin was nicely tanned, chest had only a bit of hair. He was tall, impressive and handsome. He had a favorite pair of slave boys that he claimed as his private property -- twin brothers who went to Hell for killing someone together. He forced them to fuck each other during the brief breaks when they were not impaled on his thick slab of meat.

"In a way, he's even more impressive than Goliath," Marvin judged, while Ramon was pissing on Mazelial's face with a smug smirk on his usually serious face.

Goliath was much more muscular, but he was young, probably in his thirties. He was apparently some ancient warrior. Ramon was classically a war criminal, just like Marcus, Selim, Henrich or Sasha. It was kind of fucked up that people like them escaped the typical torment of Hell just because they were good looking, even though they deserved nothing but horror for all the evil things they did. And yet it was people with less evil deeds on their necks were suffering the true pain.

Marvin and Sigmund approached Mazelial together. He looked up at them and smiled at Marvin in a sinister way.

"Ah, it's my love's turn. Will I get a kiss...?"

"Nice try." Marvin chuckled. "You will spend few years in the salty bath before I touch you again."

Sigmund began jerking off and Marvin quickly joined. Seeing that they're just masturbating, Goliath told few other Masters to quickly join to loosen up the line. That way Mazelial accidentally became a star of a pretty large bukkake party.

"The first to cum has to kiss Goliath's ass!" Selim challenged the circle of his brothers and everyone reacted with laughs. "No edging!"

"That's not fair, you fucker. We started before you all," Marvin chuckled, pumping his cock without cheating.

Goliath came to the circle to see how they were doing, clearly anxious about the start of the ceremony.

"No one's touching my ass, weirdos," he mumbled. "On the other hand, I will sit on whoever comes last, so you better start moving. Come on, guys, we're about to fucking start."

"Sir, yes, Sir!" Marvin yelled jokingly and immediately moaned, watching as portions of his load fall onto Mazelial's tongue and face.

Sigmund came shortly after and Marvin didn't really care about the order after that. The last Master to fulfill the ritual was a ginger named Patrick and he used his five minutes of fame sacrificing and actually fucking Mazelial's slick hole. Everyone greeted it with cheers, as it made the Archdevil extra slutty. Everyone got better moods when he began loudly moaning like the manwhore he was.

Everyone's eyes fell on Goliath when he walked on the stairs in his barbarian outfit, looking all wild and hot, holding a rusty chain in his big arm, leading to the heavy iron collar closed around Mazelial's neck.

"You gathered here to witness my ascension. Something all of you await, just like I awaited it," Goliath spoke to the throne room in a loud, confident voice. "With pleasure I announce that I reached the peak of my power!" The hall cheered for Goliath. Marvin joined, clapping calmly with a wide smile of pride. Mazelial's plan behind this domain worked really well. Masters truly cared for each other. There would be no infighting between them. From now on, the Archdevils would be brothers truly loyal to each other, united in their lust and need to humiliate the submissive beta men. "Let me show you the glory you all pursue!"

Two gigantic bat wings rose from his back. They were black, incredibly long and spikey. The sides of Goliath's head now showed two long and thick horns. But the most impressive was the aura he now generated. His overwhelming power made everyone's hair stand up. There was no demon in this room that wouldn't get absolutely bodied if Goliath wanted to cause that.

Suddenly, the hellish gate behind Goliath opened. Two similarly tall gentlemen to Goliath entered the domain, carrying a similar aura with them. One had an incredibly hairy, muscular chest, the other was a black man with exposed flaccid cock decorated with golden rings. They immediately approached Goliath to shake his hand and pat his back. They also spoke to each other, probably some pleasantries, but it wasn't loud enough.

The black guy's name was Imamu. Marvin never got a chance to meet him, but heard the stories. Apparently he wasn't very keen on the idea of leaving Mazelial behind. Not because he was in love with him; he considered him his possession. They actually got in a physical fight and Mazelial lost. He was saved by other Archdevils he created but in the spirit of brotherhood, they didn't pacify Imamu, instead made the deal that he could enter Mazelial's domain whenever he wanted to fuck him and to prove everyone that he owned him. Obviously, Mazelial loved every single thing about it, but unfortunately for him, Imamu got bored of it rather quickly. Marvin thought to himself that he must definitely try and refresh their acquaintance, once he becomes an Archdevil himself. Imamu seemed like a really brutal fellow. Mazelial surely would love getting impaled on him more regularly.

The other guy, Enzo, was apparently some kind of pimp in his mortal life. It would certainly fit his personality. Marvin's soul came to Hell when he was already the First Demon, yet apparently he was one for a very short period of time. It made sense, because this beast would just fuck non-stop. He made slave boys do some truly degenerate shit. During his reign, Mazelial also had to react with his Archdevil's powers. The brutality towards the slaves increased to the levels known from other Hells and it was unacceptable. Of course, Enzo was furious that Mazelial dared to oppose him. He tried to have his revenge in the worst way possible -- by fucking, violating and humiliating that slut even harder.

"Good god..." Marvin said randomly, sighing. "I love that fucking idiot..."

"Goliath?" Sigmund asked, confused.

"Nah..." He reconsidered. "Actually, I love that idiot, too, just in a slightly different way."

The ceremony was long and boring. The most exciting moment was when Goliath officially named his successor. He walked towards Ramon and gave him the chain serving as Mazelial's leash. Then Ramon bitch slapped Mazelial's ass, making an absurdly loud noise, and everyone cheered and clapped. Goliath waved to everyone saying goodbye and left with Imamu and Enzo, to create his own domain.

12