In His Domain of Hell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, gentlemen," Ramon began his speech, forcing Mazelial to climb the stairs on all fours, following him there. "Before we begin our feast, let me address you as the new First Demon: nothing changes, you're my brothers and kings, you can do whatever the fuck you want and most importantly: fuck the slaves. Let the feast and orgy begin!" Ramon sat on top of the stairs and summoned few slaves with his hand. "Clean the bitch!" he ordered, pointing with his head on Mazelial. "I want him to ride me." Slaves moved towards the buckets with salty water. "What do you think you're doing?" Ramon immediately stopped them. "With your tongues, little cunts! He's covered in the cum of all Masters, for fuck's sake! Don't you realize what a fucking honor it is for you?" With disgusted faces, the slave boys began licking off the nasty salty glaze from Mazelial's ass, back and face.

Marvin spent the entire feast sitting on the side, watching Mazelial getting fucked like a bitch by Ramon. The new First Demon was incredibly durable, he could go one time after another. Surprisingly, he wasn't too nasty to Mazelial. He clearly was very seductive, they kissed and smiled at each other. Of course the pounding wouldn't stop even for a second, but it was Mazelial. Even a cockless lesbian would be unable to think about anything other than fucking him, if he happened to be in the same room.

Marvin would probably feel better if he could truly feel jealousy. Right now he was effectively a cuck. His bull made nothing out of their love, he just spat in face of the most important person in Marvin's life and all Marvin could do was watch it helplessly. Suddenly, Marvin understood why there was no jealously. It was Mazelial's magic. The same type that enforced the brotherly approach to other Masters. Essentially, they all have been brainwashed into this state.

Ramon summoned his personal slave boy to Mazelial's bed. It was a young man perhaps in his twenties, very handsome and carrying himself in a quite different manner that most of the slave boys who would stay permanently on their knees. Marvin observed how Mazelial is expected to kneel in front of the slave boy and after that, how he worships his feet. Ramon clearly didn't have any plans to change his ways and stop making the boys play with each other. Mazelial was no exception. Looks like he just dropped in hierarchy on the very bottom.

Marvin got hard, because the boy seemed quite insolent for a slave and clearly enjoyed humiliating a much more powerful Archdevil. And Mazelial in trouble was a pretty easy recipe for a boner.

"Hey." Marvin summoned a cute slave boy who was standing nearby, looking out of place.

The boy was standing up, so he was either new here or was recently fucked. Neglected boys would rather quickly succumb to the curse making the inside of their assholes itch. It was apparently so unbearable, that they would eventually fall to their knees, waving their butts around like sluts in the heat, begging any naughty sausage to scratch them.

"Y-Yes, Master?" the boy gulped and showed huge fear.

Marvin pointed him with a gesture to sit on the bench next to him. The boy obeyed. He seemed uncomfortable but tried to smile. It came out as very nervous.

"You're new here?" Marvin asked.

"Quite new, Sir. Yes."

"Are you scared?"

The boy's eyes widened, as he clearly wasn't sure if it was meant as a threat.

"Yes, Master. I am."

Marvin nodded, finding it absolutely understandable.

"Would you like to have sex with me?" Master asked calmly.

The boy twitched nervously.

"I don't think I really have an option to say 'no,' Sir..."

Marvin shrugged.

"You always have that option. Most will, of course, not care and just take you anyway, but you can always voice it."

"Will you take me by force if I say no?"

"I won't."

The boy must've figured that it would be better to have your virginity taken by someone gentle, rather than forcefully during a brutal rape.

"In that case... let's do this," he decided nervously.

The fact that he didn't move after that made Marvin sure that the poor boy didn't even know how to start. Marvin gently grabbed his hand and guided it under his leather loincloth. The young slave boy blushed, sensing Marvin's hot, veiny, rock hard erection in his fingers. Marvin place his arm around the boy and invited him closer. Then he whispered to his ear:

"I'm sure you know what to do next."

The slave boy got a handle of Marvin's dick and began jerking it off, slowly. Marvin placed his free hand on boy's cheek and they joined in a passionate kiss. Then he allowed his big manly hands explore the young man's chest. Marvin's thumb massaged the boy's nipple.

"Have you ever done that with another man?" Marvin asked.

"No, Sir..."

"With a woman?"

"Yes."

Marvin kissed him again. Then he ran his thumb across the slave boy's lower lip.

"Now you're going to stick it in your mouth," Marvin told him.

While this young man's tongue was getting introduced to Marvin's meat, the Master looked up at the throne bed. Ramon was fucking Mazelial doggy style again, but this time, the horny Archdevil's eyes were focused on Marvin.

It was quite unusual, because he noticed a frustrated expression of jealousy on the Archdevil's face.

Thanks for reading! Feel very welcome to send me feedback on whether you liked the story or not. And if you did and you would like to see more, check my other stories!

12