In His Lap Pt. 01

Story Info
Daddy Consoles His Step Daughter After Denying Her Request.
1.3k words
4.31
19.9k
36
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy Consoles His Step Daughter After Denying Her Request.  

As she settled down after her fit, Dad consoled her and let her head on his shoulder.  Before long, she was sleeping, resting up from her fit over Dad not letting her go with her friends. Her car was not running and she wanted to borrow his.  It was as a souped up Mustang and he rarely let her drive it due to its power.  She was home from college and wanted to take it to a party.  But, she was tired as she'd just finished finals and was home for the couple weeks for Christmas. She was wore out, and it was good to have and hold his step daughter for consoling.  

As she drifted farther off, her head began to sag. 

He soon realized her head was in his lap, but didn't want to move her, afraid she might wake, she needed to rest.  

Soon, he found himself dozing a bit.  He closed his eyes and enjoyed her company, and with his beautiful sexy step daughter's head in his lap.  He started a started to dream, as he often does, about the women he sees when walking across his parking lot after work.  Women, all gussied up, sometimes short shorts, sometimes skirts, sometimes spandex, sometimes tight pants revealing the curves. Either way, he always admired the curves women have.  His step daughter was no exception. She had some very nice curves hat he couldn't help but notice at times.  He'd sometimes guess what her cup size was.  Maybe as much as a DD. His wife was also big breasted and she was a a DDD or EE. He couldn't remember. She was wearing a string type tank that was revealing more than he was comfortable with, but as long as she didn't notice, he could stare. 

As he was dreaming, his bulge in his pants was getting bigger.  His step daughter began to stir a little and realized her head was in his lap and he had a rather large bulge.  The bulge was bigger than her boyfriend's.  Having her mom's voracious sex drive, she'd had a lot of sex in college and even her boyfriend often times couldn't completely satisfied her but in desires. 

She discreetly began running her fingers over his bulge, hoping he wouldn't wake.  She was definitely curious about how big he was.  Judging from the bulge, bigger than anything she'd had yet.  She was, after all, like her mom, a bit of a cock slave.  She loved cocks and just couldn't have enough.  Her curiosity was getting the best of her now as was getting wet imagining just thick he was. Her fingers were making him grow even bigger!  

He opened his eyes just in time to catch her looking and lightly rubbing his cock.  

"Oh baby girl!  You should stop", he cooed.  But the way he said it, she knew he was not disappointed. 

"But Daddy, you are so big", she whispered.  She stopped rubbing  him, but held her grip and squeezed him.  

He chuckles a little. "Well, your Mom definitely likes it."  As he puts his hand over hers.

"Daddy, please.  Can I see it?"

"Honey, it's just not right"

"But, I just want to see it", she replied in a sexy plea looking back up I to his eyes.

"Well....  I suppose there's no harm in just seeing me". 

She slowly reaches up and draws down his zipper.  She reaches in and grabs him by her hand and pulls his monster out.  It is definitely the biggest she's ever even seen.  

Without hesitation, she starts stroking his thickness.  

"Baby, I don't think that's a good idea."

"But Daddy, it is so big.  I've never seen anything like this", as she finds that one hand of hers won't fit around him.  

By now, he is fully hard with her touch.  He knows they should stop, but her strokes are so good.  Nothing like he's ever felt before. 

He grabs her hand to pull her away and in doing so brushes her chest.  

"Want to see my tits?  I've seen you stare at them."  

Again, he figures there's no harm, so he doesn't say yes or no.  She pulls the strings off her shoulders and squeezing her big beautiful breasts together as she reveals more of her tits. She notices his eyes are wanton with desire. His mouth open. She grabs the bottoms and pushes them up as if they were in a corset. Hen she pushes them both out of her tank top.  They fall down but not sagging.  She takes this opportunity and reaches down with both hands and grabs his rock hard shaft and begins stroking it again.  

He reaches up with both hands and squeezes her melons. She moans a little and feels her wetness increasing. 

"Turn about is fair play", he explains.  His resistance to her is quickly diminishing. 

They know this is wrong, but no words are spoken as he gently massages and caresses her tits.  The look between them doesn't say no.  They are enjoying exploring each other.   His cock fully erect in her hands. A few minutes passes and she begins to lean back down in his lap, squishing his hands on her breasts and she licks his purple bulbous head.  

"Baby doll, this so wrong", he finally says. She continues to stoke him.  "If we go any further, we have to both want this and we cannot tell anyone."  

She continues stroking him, and her lips fully engulf his head.  She tastes the precum and moans again.

He leans back and enjoys her touch.  His words seemingly more difficult. "We have to be very careful in how we continnnn-uuuu".  Now running and pinching her nipples between his fingers.  

She pulls her hand down to his base and struggling, lowers her mouth deeper and deeper upon his shaft.She struggles to get his cock all the way in her mouth and is slowly adjusting to his girth. Soon, she feels him hit the back of her throat and she sucks hard.  She slowly relaxes and takes in more of him down her throat.   

He pulls his hands from under her and puts them both around her head.  He pushes on her head as she gasps a little but finally reaches his base.  He holds her there briefly and then let's her come back up.  Releasing his hold, she comes all the way up off his cock.

"Daddy, your dick is huge!  It tastes so good", she responds. 

"Oh baby!  You are so good at sucking cock", reflecting in his mind how good her mother is.  

She takes him in again, this time without hesitation and she begins to bob her head up and down his shaft not all the way each time.  She moves her mouth up and down his shaft in rhythm. 

He reaches his hands down and holding her head, he begins his control. He pushes and pulls her head up and down his shaft. He now having control. He continues to bob his head up and down his shaft. Just like when he fucks his wife's mouth.  He is fucking her mouth. He has total control. He slows for a second while he pulls her all the way into his cock.  Depth throating her.  He knows he can't hold out much longer but loves shooting his cum down a throat.  He begins fucking her mouth again.  After a few more strokes, he pulls her all the way down and shoots his load deep into her throat.  

She happily was sucking down his cum.  It was almost as if she didn't have a choice, but damn, she wanted it anyway. She continued sucking as his dick began to soften in her mouth.  Then she began to ease up as his hands released her head.  She started licking his shaft on her way up.  Taking special pause and attention to his large head.  This was driving shivers through his body. Driving him wild was her goal.  She wanted more with Daddy.  His dick was so big and thick, she wanted to have him inside her.  Eventually, she thought to herself, she would have it, or at least embarrass herself to no end trying.  

As she lifted up off his shaft, finally, he reached down and pulled her head up to meet his. He pulled her in for a kiss. Tasting himself on her.  If kissing was wrong, then fucking her mouth was definitely wrong, and he'd already crossed a barrier that he knew was wrong.

What was next?  He thought.  Would it be too much to tell her he wanted to shoot his load deep into her probably very tight and young pussy?  His thoughts raced as they kissed and soon found himself rubbing her tits again.  He just couldn't believe he had his hands around his step daughter's big melons!   Then his mind popped away for a few seconds.  She's still not going to borrow his car to go to a party!