All Comments on 'In Hope for Happiness - One Shot'

by Inkysquid718

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good.

Would have given it 5 stars if you had known where a hymen is located. Apart from that it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmmmm

I like the way he wrote it. No need for the word hymen. As written its beautiful. Very good story. Good character build up. It flowed naturally. Believable. I dearly love B cup boobs. Too bad she's a vegan tho. Looking forward to more of these two as long as beautifully written like this one. Solid 5 stars.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Wow

So very hot and loving too. More please, does he write a best seller now with her to motivate him? Do they have a baby?

nickey40nickey40over 6 years ago
Amazing

I love the way you get drawn into every word. I am definitely going to read it again. I hope there is more to come

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
A beautiul and tender love story

I am surprised that there was no mention of her Mother and how similar Hope was to his sister. I am surprised that in the time before his sister's death that there was no mention of his love for his sister and that he could love no other women because his sister was perfect.

Still a good story. Pass me a juicy hamburger please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
anatomy

I know it's fantasy but unless the guys dick is shaped like a pyramid, the initial penetration would've taken her 'virginity.' Small quibble

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 6 years ago
Loved it

Interesting idea that a 13-year old would grown into such a sweet and sultry 19-year old and be pining for him the whole time. I love how you crafted the tragedy into her caring for him so he would fall for her. I really enjoyed how you seemed to imply Hope did different things to get his attention through the years and how they never even quibbled. I certainly found it very tender, heart-warming and seductive. By the time they did join, I was all for it and rooting for it to happen. 5 and I hope you will extend this narrative.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous