In Hot Pursuit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers caressed Lindy's legs, slowly progressing to the inside of her thighs. She didn't stop him, so gradually he became a little bit bolder. Lindy wore a skirt, so Jimmy managed to get to her knickers without anyone noticing but Lin. At first she avoided contact with her crotch by keeping her legs tightly together. But at a particularly hilarious part of the show - Jimmy couldn't recount what happened because his mind was occupied with other things - Lin lost her control and slightly parted her legs. Jimmy immediately took his change and homed in to her crotch. His fingers caressed that most strategic piece of garment, rubbing up and down over her pussy. Her labia got swollen, and clearly her knickers became more damp by the minute. Jim pulled Lin's knickers down and attacked her pussy directly. After slithering through her wet slit she got soaking wet, a distinct fragrance permeated into his nose.

A bigger problem was his little friend becoming very agitated. Having greater plans with the fragrant female treasure nearby the little rascal tried to worm its way outside Jimmy's briefs. But the elastic prevented a free passage, ensuring a queer confinement not all that enjoyable. Sitting askew with his left hand under Lindy's skirt, the index finger buried in her wet twat, it took some time to get his right hand inside his own trousers to liberate his twisted member from his briefs. It took the better part of a saucy song, but then his cock got freed at last.

Realizing it was no use to designate his weapon its place, he left the potent stick simply on the outside of his trousers. Since it had started leaking precum already, his mind jumped to a solution to prevent stains on his trousers. His right hand took a good hold of his prick, while his left hand gripped Lindy's hip and turned her a bit. He pulled her out of her chair onto his lap. Her knickers already down a bit, his right hand managed to rub his cock up and down her gash, and pushed his rod inside the once familiar folds of her saucy love box. Lin's surprised gasp got lost in the erupting noise the audience gave as an answer to the ending of the naughty song.

Lindy found herself sitting sideways in the lap of her ex-boyfriend, impaled unsolicited on his throbbing shaft. Being in a packed theater hall she concluded not to make a scene but to make the best of the moment. More so since she herself had become horny as well. In the rumor around her she twisted her shoulders and put her mouth on Jimmy's, eagerly answering the intrusion with one of herself. She made out with her ex for old times' sake.

Her tongue intruded his mouth and explored the insides anew. Jimmy feeling encouraged, pushed his arms around her holding her strongly in his lap. His fingers found their way in her crotch and started to rub her engorged clit vigorously. The index fingers kept her love nub agitated while his other fingers took care of her outer labia and pressed against his own shaft where it disappeared inside her tight pussy. They rocked in his chair fucking in silence over the noisy waves of the audience.

The show neared its end and developed into a rowdy crescendo. The enthusiastic audience was not interested in the amorous antics of a love couple in the back row, their love making getting lost in the smothering sounds around them. The ongoing thrusts went on through the remainder last songs of the show.

Although Jim's thrusts into Lin's womb were not major, he was buried deep inside her fiery loins. The slow movements that had started only hesitantly gradually became more targeted. Lin's inner pussy muscles clinched onto its intruder, milking the love tube and trying to free its spunk. The slow but steady piston-like movements ensured an inescapable buildup of a huge pent-up load of baby batter. The nut-cracking assault of Lin's vagina walls steered Jimmy's sperm eventually from his nuts towards her inner sanctum.

At last Jim could no longer hold himself. His precious seed released itself in a forceful blast deep inside the spastic pussy very close to the opened up cervix. The little mean bastards raced through the womb into the fallopian tubes where they found a freshly matured and ready egg.

Lost to the fact that she was not on the pill these days Lin got to her feet joining Jimmy and the rest of the audience in a happy exultancy. She didn't realize she had left her fresh ovum all by itself and very unprotected. Cheering into the night they were both unaware an army of baby makers was battling to make her a mommy. Her womb had just started to develop and nurse his first baby girl in nine months' time.

---

Case #3 -- Nanda

Nanda had been a friend of Jimmy during his last year at uni. They lived in the same students house and were both board members of the social club. In the basement of the building was a house bar, where the residing students met mostly during Friday evenings for a drink, to play pool or darts, or to watch a movie together. Although Jimmy and Nanda took off on what was to develop into a somewhat serious relationship, it never really came to sex. Sure they made out, enjoyed a lot of passionate hugs and experienced valuable cozy cuddling time. But Nanda somehow managed to keep Jimmy at bay, avoiding any real form of sex. They never talked about this, so his urges to get sexual release was never discussed. Nor her needs for that matter. They just let this happen, living their lives without a real sexual connection.

Sure Jim tried sometimes to get into Nanda's knickers. They did spent the night together once in a while, mostly in her bed. Even spooning closely together but never sleeping together in the sexual way. At one time Jimmy put on the freshly abandoned panties of Nanda as they stepped into her bed, in a logy attempt to lure her into some sex play. It became painfully clear Nanda did not approve at all. Her bewilderment made Jim retreat to his own room, renouncing all further attempts to get more sexual involved with her. They still met occasionally, had meals together, but the sleeping together, let alone any further development on the sexual side, stopped definitely. They still had the key to each other's room.

This started a wicked plan inside Jimmy's brain. He found out over dinner someday that she had stopped taking the pill. He didn't have a clue why she took the pill in the first place, but it dawned on him that this left her totally unprotected. He had already made the conclusion that her coming from a somewhat more conservative upbringing was probably the reason why it hadn't worked out between them. Pre-marriage sex was not exactly what was hoped-for in her circles.

Jimmy worked on a plan to get Nanda pregnant without ever having intercourse with her. He set off to some research, including Nanda's whereabouts at night. He dug into his calendar, remembering clues of when she had stopped taking the pill. Digging into medical books at the Uni library he made a thorough study of the female menstrual cycle. Doctoring out details about fertile periods he calculated what dates had to be the prime ones for his cunning plan. He even went to the vets department to investigate into artificial insemination methods for cattle.

He had a rough idea of her fertile periods, especially when he understood that Nanda probably had a very uniform cycle. He deduced that his assumptions had to be pretty close. All circumstantial clues coincided accurately in his drawn schedule. The turning point in the planning of his devious scheme came when he knew exactly when she had her period. He overheard Nanda talking to her sister on the phone one day when she mentioned not wanting to participate in some sports event that weekend, because her monthly would start exactly that Saturday.

It helped that Nanda's cycle was indeed so scientifically uniform. Jimmy's studies revealed her body worked like a Swiss clock. Having pinpointed the exact start of her last monthly it was no rocked science to calculate her most fertile days, and the twelve hours window right after the release of the ovum. He marked the maturing of her next egg with a big red "F" on the calendar on his toilet door: Fertilization-Day.

The remainder few weeks until this date Jimmy used to prepare every last detail in his plan. The next day he set off to a nearby scientific dairy farm, where he informed himself with all knowledge of inseminating cows. He acquired the needed tools through a specialized internet shop for the home self-insemination practice, including a DIY manual. Instead the use of a straw for frozen sperm used for cattle or with sperm donors, he was going to use a needleless syringe with a special long nozzle. This would be the best method to deposit his own raw semen onto the very neck of Nanda's cervix, or even more desirably, just inside of her womb. He would use a special fertility or sperm friendly lubricant to avoid killing his own seed.

One problem was that Jimmy could only leave the syringe in place for just a short time. To ensure Nanda lying still for some time so to increase the chances to achieve pregnancy, he had to risk taking some drastic measures. There would be no second chance, so his plan was a one-shot attempt. He arranged to have dinner with her, and slipped a pretty potent sleeping powder into her dessert. This would leave her unconscious after about an hour afterwards.

Knocking her out also gave Jim the opportunity to use a speculum. This way he would be able to locate the neck of her cervix and be able to nudge the nozzle of the syringe just inside, dramatically increasing his chances for success. Through a befriended pharmacy student he got hold of a chemical product that would prepare Nanda's womb in receiving the fertilized egg. Jimmy diluted the product in the wine he had brought to dinner. Of course he had to drink some of it himself, but he made sure Nanda got the lion's part of the bottle. The chemical started preparing her womb right away by accelerating the natural process of preparing the walls of her womb for the nestling of his fertilized egg the next days.

As Nanda mentioned feeling rather sleepy, Jimmy made a hasty gentleman's retreat to allow her to get into bed on her own terms. He had done everything to get his payload at its target right inside of her womb, and her body primed and ready for the breeding.

As soon as Jimmy was in his own room again he made his last preparations, taking a cold shower and washing his penis thoroughly. After an hour he ensured himself nobody was in the hallway, took his carefully prepared F-kid to Nanda's room and gave himself entrance with his own key. Surely she was sound asleep on her bed. First he withdrew her sheets and pulled her knickers down slowly. Then he opened up her legs, and fixed her thighs in position with soft straps to the sides of her bed.

The most tricky part was to open up Nanda's pussy and insert the speculum. Gently tapping her inner thighs and crotch didn't give any response. Sound asleep it turned out to be no problem at all to grease her opening and nudge the beak of the speculum inside her vagina. Nicely opened up and spread wide Jimmy even took his time to take a lewd picture with his i-Phone.

With the coming proceedings in mind and gazing unhindered right into Nanda's sanctum Jimmy had no problem at all producing a big load of fresh sperm and depositing it straight into the syringe. He inserted the lubricated syringe into her pussy, very slowly nudging to the bottom of her love pit. After just a little exploring he could push the syringe's nozzle nicely inside the cervix. Bingo!

The rest of the proceedings went pretty fast. Jimmy emptied the syringe with one steady push. Since Nanda was still completely gone he simply loosened her thighs again and pulled up her knickers, covering up her Baby Making System to do its job in peace. At last he rearranged her sheets again as he had found them.

The next day Nanda blamed the wine for her nausea, completely oblivious to what was actually happening inside her body. Being a natural heavy girl she developed a pregnancy without realizing this, and she was one of those girls that went to the doctor one day with stomach ache only to find out she had just gone into labor.

---

Case #4 -- Barbara

Babs had been Jimmy's steady girlfriend for nearly three years, before his flings with Lindy and Nanda. She was the girl that had changed him into a man, with whom he had fucked for the very first time in his life. And being 20 at the time made Jimmy a serious late bloomer. Apparently, his panty-fetish had kept him at bay from the ladies.

The first time ever was not a great success. For one he couldn't find her entrance once his naked body was upon her naked body. She had to help guide his penis with her hand into her vagina. But that was not an easy task. Babs was somewhat tight, and with the lack of a good foreplay far from ready. It didn't help either that a past boyfriend had forced himself upon her once when she didn't want to be fucked. This technical rape had caused some degree of vaginismus, which resulted in her somewhat inability to have her vagina penetrated, or at least not without quiet some pain.

After some practice Jimmy became a better lover, really digging into foreplay. Especially eating out Babs pussy was his favorite pastime. And Babs learned to surrender more and more and in general trust Jimmy. Once they started using more generous amounts of lubrication, the feat could be completed to mutual satisfaction. But penetrative sex never became a highly practiced activity between the two.

Jimmy was very infatuated with Babs. First of all because she was his first. But she was also a very likable person, funny to be with. And besides that they did have more things in common. They both studied law, and were fond of England, their favorite holiday country. But in the end Jimmy lost interest in Barbara. The lack of sex was undeniably a certain factor. The decline in the relationship was only gradually, so it took quite some time before Jimmy realized it was doomed to end someday.

It was the summer that Jimmy still hadn't understood their relationship was going to end. Babs had gone with her roommate Patty to the Spanish seaside resort of Lloret de Mar, in those days a very popular holiday destination with young people. Lots of sun and fun and booze. Back home she confided Jimmy with Patty's outrageous behavior.

Patty had fallen smitten in love with a Spanish stallion, a slick young guy whose purpose in life seemed to be to entertain the female holiday guests. The moment Babs and Patty left their apartment he was there, circling the girls wherever they went. After two days they were inseparable. Hanging out on the beach all day long, mostly with their mouths glued together. The last night Patty had given in and Rico came with them to sleep on the couch. There was no sleep that night for Patty. The true stallion he was Rico had no problem to root Patty almost continuously. Physically exhausted but utterly fulfilled Patty rolled into the bus for the long journey home.

Later it dawned upon Jimmy that it was most probable that Babs had revealed her own adventures, not Patty's. This was nothing for Babs, but he just couldn't see demure Patty in that slutty role. And it was imaginable that Babs' sexual frustrations had let to this lewd behavior. The bitch.

The relation was broke and this called for revenge. Jimmy had something with keys the same as with knickers... Babs had demanded her house key back the moment they saw each other again after that holiday. But Jimmy already owned a copy, so he still could get access to her room.

Once the vision of a promiscuous girl denying him his sexual frolics had set into his brain, he got a blurred vision on reality. One Friday night as Babs had been to a party with her sorority sisters she got home completely loaded. She occupied one of the two room on the top floor of the house, with Patty living in the other one. Fortunately Patty was gone for the weekend.

Jimmy had seen the gang in town and had followed Babs to her place. Babs swayed considerably and barely found her way up the stairs. Understanding Babs would be knocked out as soon as she hit her bed Jimmy entered the building and sneaked upstairs. He listened for a while at Babs door. Her snoring and irregular breathing made him satisfied she wouldn't wake up in the near future. He entered her room he saw her laying prone on the bed, clad only in her underwear.

He yanked her knickers down and unhooked it from her feet, tucking the panties in his trousers. Unbuckling his belt he stepped out of his trousers admiring once more her pussy that had made him go crazy. After having had the pleasure to inhabit that twat so many times, and then being denied the fun, he now would occupy the cunt for the very last time.

This was no love making. It was plain lustful fucking. Jimmy rooted his tool right away, pumping his meat fast and fierce into the poor girl's love chute. He still managed to prolong the fucking for some ten minutes, making it a physical exhausting bout. In the end he pushed deep down and stayed embedded to his very root in the body of the unconscious Barbara. He loved to feel her hot naked butt once again against his belly. He pumped his pent-up sperm deep within her most intimate folds, leaving his seed where it was ever meant to be.

Sexual fulfilled but mentally exhausted Jimmy only slowly withdrew his member, tucking it back into his briefs. Barbara was going to feel pretty sore the next day. She would be clueless to what had really happened, having slept the sleep of the innocent, smashed out by way too much liquor. Her head would be twirling anyways, and stay foggy obscuring the real truth.

As Barbara had come out of her wild period and concluded to get her life back on track, she had abandoned all contraceptives just a few week before to prevent herself from anymore misbehavior. Unknown to the fact that it was Jimmy who had seeded a lifetime gift within her womb, she would believe her entire life one of her one-night flings had to be the father of her first child.

The End.

12