In-House Convenience Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife Models for Discount in Rent.
4.4k words
4.44
18k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesabi64
Mesabi64
110 Followers

My husband Ted and I were married for 9 years before I became pregnant at 31. We wanted to enjoy each other. Pregnancy and having a baby tend to reduce a couple's sex lives and social lives. Couples tend not to get enough sleep and be short of time. Our parents lived hundreds of miles away.

The landlord of our building was not enthusiastic about renting to couples with children, especially after children from two tenants scribbled with crayons on the wallpaper of the first floor's hallway. We noticed two mothers scrubbing the walls. We wondered if rents were higher for tenants with children.

During the last few months of pregnancy, I took leave from teaching. My husband was an adjunct professor, which means low pay, no tenure and no benefits. Health insurance was a major expense for us. Having a baby would be expensive. Then, the landlord increased our rent.

I am a 5' 2" brunette with shoulder-length tresses and had a 36c-28-36 figure, until I lost that figure during my last months of pregnancy. Before marriage, I used to dress rather modestly and conservatively. My husband boosted my ego and confidence in my looks by encouraging me to wear skirts and dresses that clung to my curves, came above my knees and had necklines that showed some cleavage. I felt sexy and desirable. The proof was that I often turned men's heads to take a good look at me.

Our landlords, Edgar Upton, and his wife, Janet, were in their 50s and lived in the two-story building. Janet was friendly to me. We would visit each other. She taught Home Economics in the college. Edgar taught biology and relished discussing reproduction in explicit detail. He was about 5'7", balding and thin. He wore glasses with thick lenses and black frames. When I visited Janet and Edgar was present, he took some photos of us, especially when I had my legs crossed and showed several inches of my bare thighs.

Edgar lost no opportunity to ogle me up and down. He seemed to know when I was using the laundry room in the basement. He saw what bras and panties I wore. Sometimes he even picked them up to put into the washer for me. I decided that I should probably return to washing my bras by hand. When he didn't know I was looking, I once saw him sniff the crotch of my bikinis, inhaling deeply! He complimented me on the clothes I wore and told me I had a sensational figure.

This was quite a contrast with the polite and proper faculty parties. If any of the men admired my body, they made no comments and averted their eyes. When I wore a cocktail dress, one actually asked me why I was showing so much skin! Ted told me later that any red-blooded heterosexual man would not have not have complained.

One day, I was bending over the washer to reach the last of the clothes. I could feel my skirt riding up and tightening across my ass. Then, I felt a hand feeling my buttocks!

"I enjoy watching you do laundry, Melanie!" Edgar exclaimed.

When Ted came home, I told him about Edgar patting my ass. Instead of becoming outraged, as he would have earlier in our marriage, Ted became aroused and took me to bed. He added to our foreplay fantasizing about what Edgar would like to do to me.

As my pregnancy increased, I could no longer bend over the washer, and our sex life decreased from 2-3 times a week to once a week, at most. Edgar once more showed up in the laundry room. He offered to reach the clothes out of the washer. I looked away as he fondled my panties.

"Can you feel your baby move yet?"

"Yes, sometimes."

"Do you mind?" he asked but felt my belly before I could answer. I wasn't feeling attractive, much less sexy, so I did not object.

Soon, even our lecherous landlord had lost interest. I felt fat and clumsy. I almost missed his attentions.

Our parents lived far away but helped some with money.

I gave birth to healthy 6 lb., 10 oz girl. One thing Ted liked about what pregnancy did to my figure was that it increased my breasts to D cups and made them especially sensual and erotic, all swollen with milk. He liked to push them together until milk oozed out, which he then licked up. When we resumed making love, he liked to squeeze them until my milk squirted into his mouth while he fucked me. I soon had my figure back and looked even more luscious with enlarged breasts.

However, we didn't get a lot of sleep, having to take turns getting up to tend a crying baby. Janet, seeing me looking tired, even bedraggled, offered to mind the baby while I took a nap. Edgar's interest in my body seemed to double.

"You look ravishing, Melanie! I love big tits! Pardon my French!"

I managed a thin smile and a quiet "Thank you."

Edgar became very concerned about the state of my milk-swollen breasts, asking me if they pained my shoulders or ached with repletion. I said I would have to resort to a breast pump. Edgar had a better idea. While Janet minded my baby and I lay down to rest, Edgar could relieve my breasts of some milk using lip-suction! I told him that would be too intimate. He added that he could pay me for my milk!

Edgar also revealed that he was an amateur photographer. He had a new digital SLR.

"I need a beautiful woman to model for me. Would you be interested? I could reduce your rent by say $50 a month, maybe $100, depending upon how good you are."

I felt that he meant how bad I could be.

"What kind of modeling would you want?"

"I'd pose you to show your beauty, in some of your attractive clothes."

"Whatever I choose?"

"I'd like to select items from your wardrobe."

"Hmm, I'll think about it."

When I told Ted about posing for a reduction of $50-$100 a month in our rent, he said,

"Why not?"

"I think he intends me to do sexy poses and eventually take at least some of my clothes off, the more the better for him!"

"Give your old admirer a thrill! You control how much you show. Make sure that we get copies of all photos, and insist upon masking your face, if you pose for any risqué shots."

"Do you really want me to display my body to another man?"

"As long as I see copies of the photos, you tell me the details, and we fuck afterwards! This could be fun for all of us!"

"What if he wants me to strip naked? What if he wants me to make lewd, naked poses, pretending to masturbate or something?"

"You wouldn't have the nerve to do that, honey! You can just refuse."

"What if he becomes aroused and exposes himself to me?"

"Instead of watching the birdie?" Ted laughed.

"Edgar said he could relieve me of my excess milk. He wants to milk me!"

"Wow!"

Ted exposed himself, took me to bed and did some milking of his own.

A few days later, it being spring, I was wearing a spring dress. It has a floral print, no sleeves, a hem several inches above my knees and a scoop neckline that revealed some of my swollen, bulging breasts. Edgar spotted me and said I'd make some beautiful pictures. I demurred that I had to mind the baby, but he said he could still photograph me about my apartment.

"Next month, you'll have 50 bucks off your rent!"

I sighed and admitted him into the apartment. He quickly photographed me standing: frontal, profile and rear views. Then, he asked me to sit on the sofa. Next, he asked me to cross my legs this way and that. He asked me to tuck my legs under me while I sat. He directed me to lie on my side at length. A cry from the baby summoned me. I picked her up from the crib.

"It's time for her feeding," I said.

"Good! I can get some beautiful maternal shots!"

My mouth dropped open. Then, I remembered Ted saying he'd seen women nursing in front of him, without embarrassment. In a bookstore, he even saw when a baby released the mother's nipple, exposing her entire breast with an extremely erect nipple to him as he purchased a book from her. He traveled with a woman friend nursing braless with just a pullover she lifted to expose both tits in front of him! I decided that I could do that and Ted would probably think it was sexy!

"Well, if you don't show my face."

"You can comb your hair over one side of your face, and I'll photograph you from that side."

"Bring my brush and comb from the bathroom. They're by the sink."

I brushed and combed my hair over the left side of my face, reminded of classic film star, Veronica Lake.

"This will be awkward. I'm not wearing a nursing bra, so I'll have to unzip my dress down the back and pull my bra off one breast."

"I'll help!"

He was an old hand at unzipping women's dresses and unfastening their bras, so he soon had me undone and my swollen D-cup tit exposed. My aureole was darkened and wrinkled; the nipple was wet. Edgar lay the baby in my arms. As I handled my breast to bring it into position, milk leaked out. Edgar gasped and snapped a picture.

Tessa found the nipple and began eagerly to suck. To the sensual, maternal pleasure was added an erotic one by the presence of my lustful photographer. He took close-ups and photos displaying the length of my figure. With Tessa in my lap, the hem of my skirt had moved halfway up my thighs. I noticed an increasing lump in Edgar's crotch. While Tessa brought release to my breast, Edgar brought tension to my pussy.

I needed to relieve my other breast, as well, or let Edgar do it! Tessa had fallen asleep and released my breast, which was now completely exposed with the nipple stretched an inch long! Edgar snapped pictures.

"I was going to switch breasts."

"Let me milk you! Please! I was a bottle-fed baby!"

"I shouldn't even be exposing my breasts to you!"

"It's a natural function!"

I thought that Rob would get a thrill if I told him I'd suckled my lustful admirer. I let him remove my bra, take my left breast in his hand, lick the nipple and begin sucking. He squeezed my breast to make it squirt milk into his greedy mouth. I felt ambivalent: repelled but erotic. He occupied his other hand feeling my thighs upward. I grabbed his wrist to stop him. Then, he moved his hand to grip my other breast, saying,

"Even, Steven!"

I gazed at the big bulge in the crotch of his pants, thinking of a line from Woody Allen: "Is sex dirty?" "It is, if you're doing it right!"

Sex would certainly be dirty with this dirty old man! I'd be the beauty and he the beast! After I felt that he'd sucked me sufficiently, I pushed at his shoulders.

"That's enough photo-play for today!"

He left obediently, as if he'd gotten away with more than he'd expected.

"Thanks, honey! God, you're sweet!"

I had another adventure with which to regale my lusty husband.

"So, did you have your first photo shoot with Edgar?" Ted asked with a smile.

"Yes!"

"How did it go?"

"Edgar went pretty far! He photographed me nursing, saw my bare breasts and my bare legs with my skirt way up my thighs! How does that grab you?"

Ted pointed to the big bulge in his crotch.

"Sexy!"

"That's not all!"

"Give me all the details!" Ted smiled.

"He felt me up my thighs, sucked milk from one breast and got his hands on both bare breasts!"

"Wow! You're getting sexier and sexier with him!"

"You like that? I'm not encouraging him; he's doing what he wants to me, whatever he can get away with!"

"And I suppose you didn't get the least bit excited."

"I felt very naughty, letting a dirty old man enjoy my thighs and tits. Worse than that, it did give me a naughty thrill."

"Did you check him out, and was he hard for you?"

"I thought it was funny, because he didn't seem to have room for his cock in those tight jeans."

"Maybe you'll feel sorry for him next time, and allow him to free it."

"Release the beast? He might try to find a better fit for it!"

"Now, you said it!"

Ted took me to bed to give me what I deserved for being so naughty

.

As I prepared for my next photo session, I was full of milk; my breasts ached with it. Edgar arrived with a big smile, until he saw my long-sleeved, loose blouse and Bermuda shorts. He asked to see my wardrobe in order to choose my attire. This was another intimacy. He chose a mint green babydoll negligee with a very short flared skirt and half-cup bra, all held up by flimsy shoulder straps. It was also transparent!

"Not on your life! My swollen breasts are too big for those cups. It shows all of my bare legs. It's transparent. You know it's designed to excite a man to take me to bed!"

"Let me help you out of those unattractive clothes and into clothes that display your beauty!"

"Let you undress me? You'd probably forget about dressing me--even in this!"

"Just regard me as a professional."

"How many nude models have you photographed?"

"Oh, several."

"And you don't become aroused?"

"Of course not! I'm used to seeing beautiful women nude. It would be unprofessional."

"Well, I'm not beautiful, not model-grade."

"Oh, but you are! You're thinking of fashion models; I'm thinking of men's magazines!"

"Ha! I thought these maternal shots were for a maternity magazine."

I unbuttoned my blouse and tossed it onto the bed. My nursing bra had fresh wet spots by my nipples. I looked at his crotch. He was biting his lip. I peeled off my rather tight shorts, almost losing my bikini panties with it. He may have had a glimpse of pubic hair or the cleft of my ass. Anyway, he was seeing my bare legs all the way up, and I do have nice legs. He had grown a big hardon for me!

"Aha! That's unprofessional! You're a rank amateur photographer, one of those guys who pay to see a woman naked and photograph her! Watch the weenie and smile!"

Edgar aimed his camera at me. I turned my face away and pulled my hair to shield my profile. He fired off several shots as he moved around me. I giggled and made a screen across my face with my fingers as he photographed me head-on.

"You don't realize what a beautiful body you have! I'll leave you to choose what to wear, not much, I hope!

What to wear, what to wear! How could I make up my mind? What Edgar chose was not a maternal look, at all! Regular nightgowns were too plain, too long and would make it difficult to get at my breasts. I found Ted's favorite, an aqua babydoll, translucent, with a brief skirt slit up the sides to my hips and, instead of a cupped bra, just tucks in the fabric for my breasts. Again, it was held up by shoulder straps, leaving my arms, as well as most of my legs, bare. For modesty, there was a matching pair of bikini panties. I held it in front of me, feeling extremely naughty as I imagined wearing it for a lecher. I could easily free my breasts for nursing, and milking, but it said, "Fuck me!" I wondered how strong Edgar's heart was. Could it pump the blood to support a prolonged hardon? He did survive the first session, without oxygen.

I called out to him that I was ready. His mouth gaped and then he grinned lecherously.

"Excellent choice, my Beauty!" he said as if he were about to have me. He photographed me all around standing.

"Sit in the chair. Cross your beautiful legs, slowly! Great, now uncross them, slowly. Now, lie on the bed in reverse, prone facing me. Lift yourself on your forearms.. Nice cleavage! Now, get on your hands and knees."

My breasts were swollen and aching to be milked. Spots of milk oozed out of my very erect nipples. Edgar directed me back into the chair.

"Drop the straps from your shoulders. Shake your shoulders. Pull one tit out and offer it to the camera! Great! Now pull the other out and hold both tits up proudly! Doesn't it feel good to free them?"

"Yes, but you look constricted!"

Edgar took that as a cue to unzip and pull his cock out. It was extremely hard and more than enough to ravish me thoroughly! He knelt at my feet, pried my thighs apart and caressed his way up, clearing his way by pushing my little skirt up to my hips. Then, he cupped my right tit, licked my milk and began sucking me, greedily squeezing my tit to squirt milk over his tongue and down his gullet. Holding my tit with his left hand, he busied his right by feeling me up between my thighs until he was touching my pussy. I was becoming more and more aroused having two my erogenous zones stimulated. How far would Ted want me to let this dirty old man go with me?

"Melanie, I'm going to miss sucking you when you cease to make milk!"

He helped himself to my left tit and continued caressing the insides of my thighs right up to my pussy, which was becoming very wet. I wondered if he could smell that it was ready to welcome a cock. His fingers began rubbing my pussy. I reacted by clamping my thighs shut, which trapped his hand, and only encouraged him. I felt his cock rub my lower legs.

"Stop it!" My thighs opened enough to release his hand.

He then used both hands to feel my tits and rub my extremely sensitive nipples.

"Your aureoles are like flowers and your nipples the center of your flowers!"

I gripped the arms of the chair to stand up. While I was pulling the straps back onto my shoulders, Edgar, still kneeling as if in worship, reached under the little skirt and pulled my panties down to my ankles. I stumbled, and his arm encircled my waist as if to steady me. Instead, he pulled me over onto the bed! Before I could get up, he had dropped his pants and undershorts. He stepped out of them and tackled me back onto the bed!

"What a pretty pussy! I prefer the natural look, with a luxuriant bush to explore!"

We wrestled. He was stronger than he looked, but lust probably was pumping his adrenaline. He had my negligee bunched around my waist to expose my tits and pussy to his eyes and hands. I felt ambivalent: frightened but excited. Would Ted want me to give in to Edgar's lust and my own excitement? Would that please my husband, as well as Edgar and even me?

My resistance only aroused Edgar more. With his knees, he spread my legs wide, and his hands again claimed my big, sensitive tits. I stopped struggling for a moment's rest, which was all he needed to get his mouth on my pussy. He kissed my outer labia apart and licked my inner labia open. He darted his tongue as far as it would go into my pussy. His agile tongue snaked and slithered over and into my pussy. I felt a mixture of revulsion and excitement.

"You minx! Your cunt is wet and ready for me! I love the smell and taste of it!"

He plunged a finger into me. He licked and finger-fucked me to my first orgasm from him. I covered my face in embarrassment at how much I enjoyed his cunnilingus.

I felt the bulbous head of his angry-looking cock press my outer labia apart and penetrate me. I resumed struggling, but that only enabled him to work his cock deeper into me. With half of it inside me, I surrendered. He drove his cock home, and as I felt him possess me, I had a second orgasm.

"See, how wetly your pussy welcomes my cock!"

Edgar was no longer in a hurry. He lay on me, feeling up my thighs and tits while I felt his manhood twitching in my wet pussy, which responded by squeezing his cock. He squeezed, kissed and sucked my tits. My body was tingling with pleasure. He lay on me for several minutes, until I squirmed a bit. That got him up on his knees to begin fucking me. I shut my eyes not to see his look of triumph and conquest.

"Melanie, ever since you moved in, I wanted to strip you naked, feel you up good, and do this to you! Now, I'm going to plow with my cock and plant you with my sperm!"

I felt myself blush and I bit my lips not to scream as he gripped my tits and fucked me steadily. I suddenly thought of his wife, Janet! My husband may find my behavior extremely exciting, but I didn't know how I could face his wife. I opened my eyes.

"You wouldn't tell Janet about this, would you?"

"Of course not! Why would either of us want to hurt her feelings? She doesn't enjoy sex as much as you do. Besides, how can a 58-year-old guy resist a sweet 31-year-old piece of ass? I love how wet your pussy is for me while it still grips my cock so well!"

Mesabi64
Mesabi64
110 Followers
12