In-House Convenience Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll tell my husband! He might kill you!"

"If he caught us now, he'd have to kill me to stop me from finishing, from fucking my spunk into your sweet cunt!"

Edgar stopped and lay on me again.

"I want to keep my cock in you as long as possible, because your cunt feels so good around my cock! I want to keep it in you so long that your cunt feels that my cock belongs inside it!"

"You are taking me against my will. Don't expect to do it again!"

"This is just our mating! Tell your husband that his wife is such a good fuck for me that I intend to get my cock up her regularly, at least once or twice a week! He should be proud to have a second opinion that his wife is a first-rate fuck!"

I began squirming at this and trying to get up, which further inflamed his lust. He pinned my arms back, reared up and mastered me with powerful cock. He fucked me harder and faster. The fact of a dirty old man having me now only increased my naughty excitement. I succumbed completely and screamed my pleasure.

"Oh, you sexy witch, you're going to make me cum! Where do want my sperm, in your cunt?"

"Yes!"

"Are you sure?"

"That's where it belongs!"

He groaned and I felt his cock convulsing as he pumped his sperm deep. I wrapped my legs around him to pull his cock deeper. I cried out and he thrust his tongue into my mouth. We French-kissed as we climaxed. I felt we were making a big creampie in my pussy. Then he collapsed on top of me again. He stayed hard for several minutes before uncoupling from me. Now, I felt ashamed and guilty. Edgar photographed me naked and sweating, with milk oozing from my tits, my legs spread wide and sperm oozing from my pussy. At least, I was able to cover my face with both arms.

"I'll make copies for you and your husband. When he sees them, I bet he'll fuck you senseless!"

Then, he was gone, leaving me tumbled in a mess of clothes, bedding and sperm. Should I lie there for my husband to find me? Would he praise me and become aroused, or would he feel regret and revulsion? Would he enjoy Edgar's photos? If I felt like a whore, then my husband was my pimp. Still, I didn't spread my legs for cash on the barrel head. It wouldn't have happened if Edgar hadn't overpowered me. Fortunately, I hadn't long to lie there troubled with introspection. I heard Ted come home, call my name and search for me.

"Wow! What happened to you, a whirlwind?"

"Edgar finally got his way and ravished me! It was bound to happen with one of those sexy photo sessions alone with the old lecher. I hope you're happy with the result!"

Ted looked amazed and about to smile, so I spread my legs again to show my first creampie from another man.

"Did he hurt you? Did he rape you?"

"He overpowered me and forced me to submit to him. Then, he ravished me, first with his tongue and finger, and then with his cock!"

"So, how did it feel, bad or good?"

"I felt disgusted and humiliated, until he made me cum with his tongue and finger! Then I surrendered. He made me cum on his cock when he took me and again while he fucked me!"

"God, you're exciting like that, my sex goddess!"

Ted began stripping, almost tearing his clothes off in a frenzy to get to me! He knelt between my legs and paused to examine my swollen, inflamed outer labia and the blob of sperm oozing from my open pussy. Then, he penetrated me, lifted my legs onto his shoulders and re-possessed me in one thrust!

"How do you like sloppy seconds?"

"If Edgar hadn't lubricated you so well, you'd have over-excited me to an extremely disappointing premature ejaculation!"

Ted fucked me slowly, savoring me with long, deep thrusts. He gripped my tits until milk oozed, then squirted out. Waves of pleasure rolled through me. I was my husband's sex goddess, able to satisfy at my pleasure more than one man and receive tribute, including the "love" offerings of my acolytes.

12