All Comments on 'In It For The Long Run Ch. 01'

by gravitron

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

really that is all of your story pretty lame don't bother writing any more stories please spare us readers

BarefootClericBarefootClericover 3 years ago
More towards anonymous comment

The author certainly isn’t winning a prestigious award for this story, however it is the beginning of a story that could be better. It’s amusing to me how many comments I see that are attached to an account that provide constructive criticism or advice, compared to a comment by an anonymous person telling them to just hang it up. Many writers are here to improve their writing or be able to write about topics that they normally don’t. If you think it’s trash how about you provide input that could make a revision better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Also regarding anon previous poster

If you aren’t going to help by adding something useful or constructive then why not just pass the comment section.

It takes a lot of time and effort to come up with a story, write it, edit it, and then have the courage to put yourself out to the public just to have someone treat you like that is wrong on so many levels. Great writers usually take time so if you can’t be helpful then please just move along.

I think it shows a lot of promise and is a very good opening for a first chapter and I look forward to reading more.

Mitchell

Aqua_LoveAqua_Loveabout 1 year ago

I like the story <33

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous