In It For The Long Run Ch. 04

Story Info
Alice's plan starts to finally develop.
1.8k words
4.65
8.3k
6
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 4: ALICE

Well that went over just as well as I thought it would, I thought. I looked down at the contract in my hands and snuck a side-eyed glance at Chris. I studied him closely, going into deep thought about the plans I had for him. I wonder if he actually thinks I bought that sob story of his. I lost faith in him the moment I confirmed that he was a cheating scumbag. He'll get his just desserts soon enough, though. I do also wonder what he'd say if he actually read the contract, though, since it was nothing like what we had discussed. I guess it does prove that he's actually sorry and wants to make it up to me. It's too late for him now, though, he just signed over his power of attorney to me along with pledging his consent to any future operations I want to do to him. Not that he'll be resistant to my commands, of course, assuming that the hypnosis stuff works as well as it's advertised. I put on my best fake smile and approached him, ready to take full advantage of one of the things he actually agreed to.

"Hey honey," I said. He looked concerned at the eerie smile on my face. "It's time for lunch." I pointed down towards my crotch.

"Lunch?" He said, and then looked down to where I was pointing. "Oh. You mean here? Right now?"

I narrowed my eyes at him and pointed at the contract I had placed on the nearby table. He shrugged in response and got on his knees as I pulled my leggings and panties down. My little carpet-muncher, I thought, looking down at him eating out my pussy. I stroked the hair on his head lovingly. I could get used to this. I hope his carpet-munching skills won't diminish when he becomes a little sissy bimbo slut. I smirked, knowing his future, and looked down at his current figure. He's a bit flabby right now, but with the proper training he'll be the best whore he never wanted to be.

His tongue stimulated my clitoris just how he knew I liked it, and I came soon enough. I patted him on the head for doing a good job and giggled to myself at this scenario. Who would've thought that my confident alpha-male husband could get reduced to this? Unfortunately, I couldn't stay there all day and get eaten out. Well, I could, but I wasn't going to just yet.

"Alright, come on then. Bedtime," I said, and motioned for him to come along with me to bed.

"Honey? It's only 10:00 p.m." He said, confused.

Taking this opportunity to show him his new place in the household, I grabbed him by the collar. "You listen to me, Chris. You do what I say, when I say it. You've proven that I can't trust you anymore, so now I have to direct your every move to make sure you don't trip and fall into the hands of another woman." He widened his eyes, surprised at this sudden dominant streak.

"Okay, okay! I'll get ready for bed, then," he said, shaking his head in disbelief. It was understandable, after all, I was a different woman now compared to how I was a couple weeks ago. On that fateful night, I discovered the hypnosis site and placed my order, my plan starting to come to fruition. But what happened in the next few days was what really mattered. Amber helped me as much as she could, and I think she was getting off on the idea of my revenge concept, but she saw that I didn't have the disposition to go through with it. She told me immediately that once I saw Chris in person I'd break down and forgive him. And so, we placed a secondary order from the hypnosis site. The file focused heavily on both increasing my confidence as a woman and unleashing my inner dominant side. After a couple weeks' worth of conditioning, my confidence in both myself and the quality of the hypnosis was through the roof.

By the time Chris had come into the bedroom to lie down, I was already in bed waiting for him. The room has had the first set of hypnosis files playing for the past week already; his psyche should be nice and malleable now. I think the second set of files start to play today, which means that he'll be starting his descent into girlishness soon enough. For now, though, I'll have to avoid listening to it myself and focus on my own conditioning. He got into bed and I shut off the lights, putting some earbuds in my ears and putting my own files on a loop for the night just like I had been doing for the past couple of weeks. Crap, this bed really is a godsend, I thought, and fell quickly asleep.

A couple days later...

An alarm on Chris's phone went off, and after shutting it off, he made his way into the bedroom to wake me up with a nice pussy-licking. I opened my eyes slowly, enjoying the sensation of his tongue stimulating my clitoris. Just like I told him to. Good boy. After finishing me off, he started to get off of the bed. But not before softly caressing my panties in longing as he discretely admired their fabric. Does he think I don't have eyes? I see the hypnosis is starting to work its magic. Let's see how far I can make him go right now. It's not like he can say no to me anymore, but the point is to make him want it. To want it more than anything, and then take away the conditioning to let him see what he's become.

"Honey?" I called out. He turned around, raising an eyebrow in response. "Can you take these to the laundry for me?" I held up the lacy pink panties I was just wearing, dangling them from my feet. "Oh, and just finish up hand-washing my delicates for me, would you? Thanks darling!" Okay, the deed is done. Let's see what he does. Chris quickly snatched up the panties and blushed before turning around to attend to the laundry.

Unbeknownst to him, I cracked open the door to the laundry room to spy on him. Oh there he goes, I thought, as I watched him softly fondle each of the panties before washing them. I had to stifle a giggle as he caught himself doing it and became repulsed by his own actions. This is perfect. Time to lay out a little trap for my sissy-in-progress...

After taking care of a few odds and ends around the house, some relevant to Chris's inevitable sissification and some just simple home improvement projects, I was getting ready to head out to work. I had just finished doing my makeup at my vanity, applying a hefty amount of gloss onto my lips, when I just 'decided' to 'accidentally' leave a couple of pairs of panties lying on the ground near the bed. With the intense conditioning he was receiving, he wouldn't be able to resist putting them on. And with that, he wouldn't be able to bring himself to take them off until he thinks he's in danger, (a.k.a. me coming home), but by then it'll be too late.

"Hey honey, I'm going to work!" I kissed him straight on the lips, leaving a very obvious glossy pink lipstick mark on his lips that he likely wouldn't find until much later. Chris absently rubbed his lips together to smear the gloss on his lips instead of simply wiping it off, a sign that the subconscious programming of his actions was starting to take control. And the best part about it? He didn't even notice that he did it.

"Alright babe, I'll save you a plate for when you get home." He smiled, showing off those glossy pink lips, and waved me goodbye. I did my best to stifle my giggles until I got out to my car.

After arriving at the salon, I brought Amber to the side to talk before any customers came in. She looked me up and down excitedly; she was obviously happy with my change in style from the girly but played-down look I had before to the confident, feminine, and sexually available look that I now rocked.

"Amber, this plan of ours is better than I could have ever imagined," I said, trying to hold in my glee. "I couldn't have done this without you."

Amber smiled triumphantly in response. "I know. But it was your idea in the first place, so I can't take all the credit," she laughed. "Let's get to work, and we'll talk afterwards."

Many hours of work later, Amber and I found ourselves once again gossiping to each other in the backroom.

"So he put them on? For real?" Amber's face was filled with a sadistic glee.

"No, no, not yet I think. But when I get back, I'm absolutely going to check. And if he is," we both giggled, "then it'll be time for him to begin his real training." We toasted to that statement, and downed the rest of our wine glasses. "But you really should have seen his face, Amber, when was totally thinking about trying on my frilly pink panties in the laundry room! It was priceless!"

"The ones with the black lace trim?" Amber giggled. "Why if I didn't know any better, I'd say that he's starting to develop an interest in only the girliest of girly items. I wonder why that is?"

I giggled along with her, then said, "He was totally disgusted with himself after he realized what he was about to do. It almost made me orgasm, the way he loathed his own soul in that very moment." I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip. "I can only imagine the look on his face when he sees what I'll have done to him."

"I think it'll be just the catharsis you need after he wronged you so many times. And on the plus side, you get to have your very own sissy sex slave to play around with," she giggled.

"You're right, Amber, I do deserve to have my very own sissy sex slave. Doesn't everybody deserve to have one? I'm gonna campaign for mayor to give everyone in town their very own sissy sex slave, because nobody deserves to live their life without knowing the joys of a sissy's golden tongue!" I ranted to the air.

"Okay then, Alice. I think you've had enough," Amber said, taking the wine glass away from me. "Let's get you home so we can see what your little sissy is up to." She and I smiled simultaneously, the alcohol making us even more excited to expose the prick for falling for my lacy trap.