In It For The Long Run Ch. 05

Story Info
Chrissy's panty adventure before Alice gets home.
618 words
4.58
7.8k
4
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 5: CHRIS

My breath was heavy as I looked down on the floor at those lacy pink panties. Why am I like this? Her underwear never did this to me before, so why does looking at this bundle of fabric make my cock so fucking hard? I gulped and bent down at the waist to pick up the panties off the ground. I felt the soft fabric glide across my fingers and shuddered a little bit. Bringing them up to my face, I rubbed the material across my cheek. It felt almost orgasmic. And suddenly, an idea popped into my head. Hey, what would happen if I wore these? They feel so good...

My cock was harder than it had ever been in my entire life, and it dominated my logical mind. I bit my lip and my mind went into an aroused haze as I pulled the panties up my legs. They sat snug on my crotch as they cradled my package gently, and after looking down at myself in the panties I immediately sat down to masturbate to some porn.

I've gotta take care of this problem right now, I thought, rushing to the computer to release the pent-up load of cum building up in my balls. Now what to choose... My mouse hovered over the various categories. Lesbian? No. Amateur? No... No... No... No! I could feel my hardon fading as I was unable to find a suitable video to watch. And then I spotted some recommended video with a title I didn't bother reading. The thumbnail was too hot for me to not click, though, and it got me erect instantly.

The video started and I began to rub my cock through my panties. It seemed to be a compilation of a bunch of porn clips, much to my liking, with an electronic beat in the background along with what sounded like voices? I couldn't really tell, because I was too busy trying to pleasure myself. The girls in the video were sexy and feminine, plastered in whorish makeup and making love to the big cocks in the video. I found myself getting lost in the heat of the moment, my eyes glazing over for the next hour as the video played.

I snapped back to reality, realizing that the video had ended, and I looked down at my cum-covered hand. Shit! When did I even cum? God, I'm still so fucking horny... I quickly closed the browser and tended to my still sensitive cock, rubbing it slowly through the panties as I moaned slightly. Maybe, I thought, maybe I just keep these on for a little while. It wouldn't hurt anyone, right? They're just panties, after all. And they do feel nice...

Shrugging, I decided to keep the panties on and headed over to the bathroom to wash the cum off of my hands. Unbeknownst to me, I was giving a good show to Alice who was watching the whole thing from a hidden camera stream that she had Amber install whilst remodeling the bedroom. She would have witnessed my jerkoff session to the sissy hypnosis porn, not that I even knew what I was watching of course, and she definitely witnessed my sissy ass swaying as I swished my hips from side to side while I walked. I didn't even notice it was happening at the time, but the mere act of wearing those panties changed the way I walked from the ground up. Even if I took the panties off, the conditioning would take hold and my walk would remain the same. No going backwards, the only way for me to go was down. Deeper down into the rabbit hole.