In It For The Long Run Ch. 08

Story Info
Shyamalan.
3.7k words
4.4
7.7k
4

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 8: AMBER

"I gotta tell you, Alice," I said, looking over at Alice's much more sexually enticing form. DD cups, fresh off the rack, and a waistline the size of Jessica Rabbit's. "This past month has been just the best. I'm really a genius, huh?" I stroked her long blonde hair and waited for a response.

Alice's eyes were glazed over, her face was stuck in a permanent blank expression, and she wasn't moving a single muscle. "Oh!" I said, "Almost forgot to let you out of your trance, honey." I gave her another once-over, and admired my work. "You know, you and your hubby were quite easy to break. Just a mere couple of months of conditioning was all it took for your Chrissy to be a simpering little sissy housemaid. And you? You still think you're in charge. How adorable. You're no more in charge than a hamster is in charge of which way its wheel spins. You might be in black latex, honey, but you're not a domme. You're just my pet, playing your role. Now awaken."

Alice blinked, and the look in her eyes faded. "What were you saying, Amber?" She glanced at her watch and tapped it with her much-too-long-to-be-practical acrylic nails. "Oh lord, look at the time, I should be getting back home. Sorry, Amber, Chrissy must be going crazy without her mistress."

I smiled, knowing that that was exactly what she was going to do. I had programmed it, in fact. And it was all going exactly as I wanted.

Roughly 2 Months Earlier...

This is the moment, I thought, as Alice cried in my arms. That stupid bastard finally slipped up. And now it's time for me to take center stage. I looked down at her luscious blonde locks and that tight little body of hers. I'm gonna make you mine.

Soon enough, though, Alice was absolutely sloshed. Completely out of her mind in pain and anger, and completely malleable in every way. She did look like quite the mess, but I was in no position to judge, really, since I was the one who got her this drunk. I was also feeling a bit tipsy myself, but I've been drinking guys under the table since Obama was elected so I had complete confidence in my tolerance.

"Hey," I slurred, and gestured towards my laptop, "hey, I- I've got an idea." I smiled and took another swig of wine. "What if we just hypnotize Chris into being a better person?"

Alice looked at me for a second, confused, then burst out laughing. "Hahahaha! As if!" She then continued, giggling to herself softly. A look of intrigue crept onto her face. "But could you imagine? Chris? Doing whatever I want, whenever I want?" She gnawed on her bottom lip, the alcohol starting to open up her mind to the possibilities.

By the time she had finished fantasizing about what she could do to get her revenge on Chris, (and the guy definitely deserved what was coming, by the way), I was already pulling up my website. A girl's gotta make her money somehow, right? What's wrong with putting your skills to good use and make a little cash on the side?

"Look, Alice," I giggled, pointing at the options on my site. "What about this one?" I said. You see, I like to think of myself as an innovator of sorts, and so my website has a couple of 'pre-packaged' options for customers to choose and get their hypnotic rocks off immediately. Customer satisfaction is everything, after all.

She looked over the package deal and giggled to herself a little bit. I could understand her feelings looking at it; my site promised some absurd things, after all. 'Change your cheating lover into the brainless girly slut of your dreams. This simple year-long program will fully reprogram your former partner into your submissive bimbo love slave!' What a riot. I could see it in her eyes, though; she was falling in love with the idea of Chris as exactly what he'd cheated on her with. I even had a picture of the 'finished product' there as well. Big fake lips, fake tits, hourglass waist, the works. The program would work its way through the stages, first feminizing the bastard, then locking away his real mind whilst replacing him with his new persona, and finally, he would be more than eager to become the dumbest and girliest little slut in town.

But she would never do something like that whilst I was watching. I knew her too well. Alice was hesitant right now, still a bit resistant to her dominant persona lying underneath, so doing something like this would ruin her 'image' as a caring and loving wife. Being alone with nothing but your temptation and your thoughts, however, is more than enough to make anyone cross that line. And so, I took the only option on the table: get blackout drunk.

I woke up that next morning to Alice's slurred words as she tried to get me home. We didn't drive, of course, we took an Uber home. It would seem that she wanted to stay with me until the hypnosis started to take effect. Oh, you didn't think that she'd confide in me? Come on, she tells me everything. Not to mention that my presence was instrumental in enacting her plan. I was to go in under the guise of helping Chris with the bedroom, and in the process I would install the speakers which would play the hypnosis files when he went to bed. Genius, really, that girl has quite the twisted mind.

Of course, her mind wasn't quite twisted enough. Not to my standards, at least. I hope she didn't assume that Chris was the only one being hypnotized in this situation, because she was going to be in for a real treat. The things I had planned for her were just *chefs kiss* beautiful. It's a fairly easy process, of course, to create a submissive personality in someone and convince them to submit to your programming. But creating a dominatrix who submits only to you? Now that's something you don't see every day.

Present day.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Alice," I said, waving to her as she walked out the front door of the salon. I watched with glee as her car drove off, knowing that whatever she did next, she'd still be dancing in my palm. "And now," the words echoed through the empty salon, "let's get to work."

I heard the sound of the salon door opening. "Alice?" I asked, "Did you forget something, hon?"

There stood Chris, or Chrissy, as it were. Dressed in nothing but a long jacket and a thong, his makeup looking like he just walked out of a Victoria's Secret commercial. His eyes were wide and a scared expression shone through his thick makeup; the man, or sissy in his case, was frightened out of his mind. What the hell is he doing here? I didn't plan for this, what the fuck is going on?!

"Chris? Is that you?!" I feigned ignorance, trying my best to give a look of concern. "What's going on?"

The bastard rushed me, and for a second I braced myself for impact. But then I noticed that his eyes were practically dripping with tears. Ha. Looks like I got scared for nothing, I thought to myself as he clung to my torso and sobbed his little heart out. Safeguards are there for a reason, I suppose. How did that old hypnosis school saying go? Should the tulpa fail to maintain control, the main aspects of its personality will be carried down through simple muscle memory. You see, the mind works much like the body in many ways. If you do anything enough times, think anything enough times, and you just find yourself doing it without even the hint of resistance. It becomes normalized to your mind and body; routine, if you will. For Chrissy, that comes in the form of being a simpering little sissy bitch all the time. This includes crying during Hallmark movies, getting spooked by even the tamest of horror flicks, and being completely and utterly obedient to every last female on the planet.

"I- I-," he stammered, and wiped away his tears. He took a deep breath and composed himself before continuing. "I woke up like-," he opened up his jacket to reveal his now slim femboy-ish body, budding breasts, and a cute little pink lacy thong. "Like this!"

I blinked my eyes hard, trying my best to keep a straight face. "What, uh, what do you think happened, Chris?"

"I don't know!" He proclaimed, and plopped himself down into a salon chair. "I just woke up in some pink room? And then there was this voice that said some really crazy stuff, but the point is that it was like I was in my body but there was someone else controlling my every action. I finally gained back control over my body after trying for so long, and all I want is to figure out what the hell happened." He took a deep breath and relaxed in his chair, having finally ranted to someone about his woes. Granted, that someone was the cause of his woes, so he probably wouldn't have appreciated the company so much if he knew.

"What do you mean?" I asked, "I don't understand what you're getting at here, Chris."

He scrunched up his nose trying to figure out how to approach the topic. "I've been thinking on it," He said, "and I think I've been hypnotized."

Holy shit, he got it first try, I thought. Wait, pause, this is hilarious, right? I giggled and looked him up and down. What a sight he was, all prissied up like that and confiding in the very person who'd done this to him in the first place. In a situation like this, you've no choice but to laugh. And laugh I did, much to his chagrin.

"So-," I spat out between spurts of giggles, "you think you were hypnotized? Don't tell me, did you someone swing a pocket watch in front of your eyes and turn you into a sissy?" I burst out in laughter. This whole situation is just too good to be true! The dumb bastard really doesn't know it was me!

"Come on, Amber!" He pleaded, tears still on deck in the corners of his eyes just waiting to pour out. "I feel like I'm losing my sanity here!"

My smile turned from one of pure mockery to more condescending and sinister, one more befitting the situation. He's no threat like this, so I suppose I can gloat for a short while and it won't hurt. Plus, I'm just dying to get a sneak peek at his reaction when I finally remove all the conditioning and leave him as the cotton candy bimbo sissy slut he deserves to be. Let's just be sure, though.

"So if you're telling the truth, who would have hypnotized you? I know Alice sure has motivation to get revenge on you after what happened, but you guys made up afterwards. I was there, so that exonerates her. Who else might want you to, um, start exploring your feminine side?" I probed.

"Well," he pondered, "it'd have to be someone with access to my house. When Chrissy was in control, I could've sworn that I heard bits and pieces of voices echoing through the house while she slept, but I couldn't make out any specific voice or words. That must have been it, though; I can't think of anything else it could be."

He's smarter than I gave him credit for. "Okay then, Chris, who has had access to your house recently? Other than you and Alice, of course." I smirked, but he didn't notice.

Chris sat there for a second and likely went through a list of people in his head. Pizza delivery boys, postal service workers, the list goes on and on. Oh! And you can't forget the most important one: me. It took him a minute or two to figure it all out, but when he did, his eyes went wide with realization as he raised an accusatory finger my way.

"It was you?" His voice was shaky. But he quickly regained his composure as that initial shock turned into anger. He jumped up from the salon chair and his hand balled into a fist, cocking it back ready to fire off a shot to my temple.

"Chrissy, freeze." I commanded. The poor bastard froze in his tracks, his eyes darting from left to right in panic as his muscles refused to move. He opened his mouth to speak. "Silence." His mouth shut as quick as it opened. "There you go, much better." I smiled, guiding his body back into the chair. "Now, I bet you're quite confused, right? Oh Amber, what did I do to you to deserve this? Why would you hypnotize me to be a simpering submissive sissy!?" I giggled to myself.

I traced my hands around his face, taking the loose strands of hair into my fingers and contemplating my original plans. It shouldn't hurt if I move us up ahead of schedule, right? I'm just dying to play with the little sissy's hair.

Chris was still looking up at me expectantly. "Okay, fine," I conceded, "Speak."

He gasped for air, finally able to work his vocal muscles. "Please," he pleaded, fear coating his glistening eyes, "just let me go."

"I see letting you speak was a mistake. Oh well, one way conversations are boring anyways," I said, starting to prepare the hair coloring solution and hairdressing tools I'd need for what I wanted to do.

He continued to plead his case. "I've never done anything to you! Please!"

"That's where you're wrong, Chrissy," I said. "You've done plenty to be blamed for. But that's not why I'm doing this." He was speechless. "Tell me, do you ever consider the feelings of a pig when you're preparing it for its inevitable slaughter? Maybe you might, but it's not necessary. I simply have the power and will to completely and utterly dominate you. It's that simple."

"But," he said, exasperated, "I thought you were Alice's friend?"

I cackled. "Her?! Oh no, honey, she's my bitch, too." His expression was priceless. "Did you seriously think that she just had some 'sexual awakening' and started wearing leather dominatrix bodysuits around the house without any outside input?" I raised my eyebrows and smiled before turning back to continue preparing. Chris had no more questions to ask, as evidenced by his silence.

"But that's just the start of it, hon, I have plenty more planned for you in the future." My smug grin showed him that he had no power in this scenario. He looked down at his now frail, skinny, and girlishly weak arms that couldn't even begin to overpower me if he got the chance. And so, the little sissy started to cry again. Not bawling like before, but a sort of sad reluctant acceptance of his fate as my bottom bitch.

"Now Alice hasn't gotten around to it yet, but I'm sure she won't mind if I speed up your process a little bit," I smiled, ignoring his crying entirely. "Blondes have more fun, right?"

His tears stopped suddenly as he realized what was going to happen to him, and his eyes went wide with panic. You see, so far, even whilst Chrissy was in control, nothing really permanent was done to him or his appearance because Alice and 'Chris' still needed to make appearances at the bank and whatnot for their mortgage or whatever else. Regardless, the point is that I wasn't able to do anything particularly... fun in the past few months. But I stopped caring at this point; if the people he saw regularly didn't notice his changes already, they're either blind or willfully ignorant to the utter 'prissy sissy'-ness of the bitch I raised.

He had brown hair up til that point, and although it was fairly long for a boy, (shoulder length), he had always been able to rock that look by tying it back into a low ponytail. Not anymore. This little sissy bimbo is never going to be able to pass as a man ever again, not with the haircut he'll be getting here. I giggled to myself and grabbed my tools.

"I know what you're thinking, Chrissy," I said, then continuing on in a high falsetto, sort of Valley Girl voice, "Oh, Amber! My hair is so short that I can't get a properly girly hairstyle!"

He realized exactly what was coming, likely having had Alice rant about this stuff to him before. He struggled in his mental restraints, but he obviously wasn't able to get free.

"Oh yes, Chrissy, you're getting some premium hair extensions! These things'll survive the worst damage possible, and best of all they're absolutely gorgeous!" I dangled the blonde extensions in front of his face with glee.

After coloring his hair to that shiny platinum shade of blonde that all the sexiest bimbos love to rock, and after reshaping his hair to accommodate the extensions, I applied them as perfectly as you'd expect someone who works in a salon to do. Absolutely flawless, I must say, some of my best work in fact. Chrissy was now stuck with 35 inches of flawless blonde locks that wouldn't come off even if you tried to burn down. The stuff is experimental, apparently, hasn't been approved by the government I think, but it doesn't really matter to me. All I know is, the stuff is practically indestructible and I thought it'd be hilarious to see little Chrissy's expression knowing that it's now stuck to his (or her, now) head. And it was glorious. His eyes welled up with tears and his cheeks were flushed red with embarrassment. A delicious mixture of fear, humiliation, and arousal covered his face, and I drank it up with glee.

"Well don't get too happy yet, honey, I've still gotta style it for you." My smile was wider than I thought it'd ever get. I was going to embarrass this bastard as much as it was possible to humiliate somebody. I giggled unwillingly as I unveiled my plans for his long blonde locks. "Now, Chrissy, this hairstyle is something no self-respecting girl above the age of 8 would ever wear in public. But if you insist! The customer is always right, after all." I placed a picture of a girl with two high pigtails on the top of her head in his lap. Bouncy blonde curls bunched into two twin-tails decorated the girl's head, making her look less like a little girl and more like a glorified porn star.

Chris gasped, fearing now what he would look like afterwards. There's no way, with that body like it was, still boyish and femmy, that he could look even remotely like a man ever again. He begged me to not go through with this, to just leave him alone and he'd never tell anyone, blah blah blah. It was the same old crap that I'd heard before. And plus, I was having way too much fun screwing with and humiliating this bastard to stop now.

First, I took my time to curl his new hair, making sure he witnessed every single moment of his humiliating feminization in the mirror. He watched as I changed him from femmy sissy boy to a gorgeous blonde bimbo with a simple hair-do, and it was glorious.

Soon enough, his hair was very tightly styled into two big fluffy blonde pigtails that sat atop his cute little head. And moreover, I topped it off with big pink bows that accentuated his already girly look. It was absolutely hilarious to see him writhing in agony over how completely feminine he looked, knowing that it was effectively permanent.

"Oh, Chrissy," I swooned, caressing his face, "we are going to have so much fun together. You know what? I think now is a pretty good time to screw with you some more. I can't exactly put any real suggestions into you right now, but I can certainly humiliate you by making you do some funny things for me. It's akin to stage hypnosis, what I'm about to do to you, and although it won't have any long-lasting effect, it's still fun to play around with."

He was still speechless and staring at his reflection in the mirror. Dumb narcissistic sissies are always fussing over their hair and makeup. Now there's an idea...

"Hey, Chrissy, you're paying a lot of attention to that reflection of yours in the mirror. Chrissy Sleep."

He slumped over in the salon chair, the programming doing exactly what I had planned for. It wasn't as if he could resist my commands normally, per se, but it's always juicier when he does it out of his own free will.

"Now, Chrissy, when I snap my fingers you'll wake up and have an uncontrollable urge to re-do your makeup to make yourself look and feel like a princess, because you are a princess. You are the prettiest pink bimbo princess in the whole world, and you're going to act like one too. Limp wrists and delicate movements, and focused entirely on making yourself as pretty as you can be." I smirked, and snapped my fingers.

12