In It For The Long Run Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sissy pranced around the salon from station to station, desperately doing anything he could possibly do to make himself look more like a proper princess. He re-did his makeup with expertise, choosing pastel colors and pinks galore to accentuate his new look. Then, with his limp wrists still dangling at shoulder-level, he minced and swished his way over to another booth to start painting his nails a bright shade of pink with white flowers in the middle of each. He was about half-way through this utterly girlish and humiliating act when a loud noise startled the both of us.

*SLAM*

The door to the salon slammed shut, and I flinched at the loud sound. When I turned around to see what it was, Alice was standing in the doorway, her eyes no longer glazed over. She was no longer in trance. In fact, she looked particularly angry about something. She was still wearing her dominatrix uniform that she'd likely gotten all dressed up for at home, but Chrissy wasn't at home for her to get her daily dose of domination.

"Alice?" I said, in pure unadulterated shock, speechless for the first time tonight.

12