In-Law Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grenefire
grenefire
768 Followers

I cleared my throat and called out to them, "Hey guys, we're back!"

Matt stood up and greeted me while Hannah turned around to see me. Time stood still as I took Hannah in. She was in the tiniest bikini I had ever seen, covered in oil that helped show off her little body.

It must have been a new bikini because I had never seen Hannah in such a revealing swimsuit. She looked like sex personified.

Hannah smiled and greeted me, "Hey, babe! How was shopping with Mom?"

I replied, "It was nice. Your Mom is really sweet." Leaving out any mention of all of her mother's aggressive flirting.

Lynne chimed in, "Oh, you're too kind, Tim. I had a great time with you too."

I blushed and quickly tried diverting the attention from me by asking Matt about his day.

Matt said, "The hike was great. Hannah was awesome company. I missed spending time with my little girl. It was pretty hot out there, so we decided to dip in the pool when we got back."

Hannah added, "Speaking of hot, I'm getting a little too much sun. Would you mind putting some more lotion on my back, Daddy?"

I felt a twinge of jealousy as I watched Hannah's father excitedly apply more oil to his daughter's back. I was shocked she would ask her father when I was standing right there, but I tried not to overthink it.

"I think I am going to go change and take a dip in the pool. I would love for you to join me," Lynne said as she ran her hand across my chest.

I was shocked by my mother-in-law openly flirting with me in front of Hannah, yet I enjoyed her touch.

I dashed into the house and changed as quickly as I could. I jumped into the water, hoping to hide my growing erection from the rest of the family.

When Lynne returned, she wore a white string bikini that barely covered her nipples and vulva. The bikini was positively indecent. I tried to avoid looking at her body, but it was difficult to ignore her ass and tits that were on full display.

I watched Lynne dive into the pool, her slim-toned body disappearing into the beautiful blue water. Moments later, she emerged right in front of me. I was taken aback by her sudden appearance and wasn't ready for when she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling her body close to mine. There was no way to hide my erection, and I could feel it brush against her legs.

"I had a wonderful time with you today, Tim. I am glad we are getting a chance to get to know each other better," Lynne whispered into my ear before swimming away.

I was left there dumbstruck, unsure what to do or how to respond.

Hannah slid into the pool beside me and wrapped her arm around my neck, "cats got your tongue," she laughed.

"Sorry. I...I don't really know what to say," I chuckled.

Hannah pecked me on the lips, "I know Mom can be a lot. Don't let it get to you."

As we continued to relax by the pool, I felt slightly uncomfortable. I loved spending time with my in-laws, but the flirtatiousness made me uneasy. I wanted to talk to Hannah about it but decided to push the thought aside for now and enjoy the rest of the day with her family.

After a while, we left the pool to soak up some rays on the lounge chairs.

As Hannah and Lynne emerged from the pool, their tiny bikinis clung to their bodies. Drops of water cascaded down their bodies, making them glisten in the sunlight.

I openly stared as Lynne and Hannah walked towards the lounge chairs, their hips swaying seductively. The image of them, their wet bodies adorned in tiny bikinis, was burned into my mind. They were the hottest mother-daughter pair I had ever seen, and my mind was full of dirty thoughts.

My body felt on fire. My cock was straining against my trunks, and I worried about what the women would think if they saw my hard-on.

"You coming?" Lynne grinned.

The two women cackled, clearly aware of my predicament.

"Um, yeah," was all I could say as I finally mustered up the courage to leave the pool and join them on the lounge chairs.

Lynne stretched out on a lounge chair and asked me to apply tanning oil to her back. I hesitated, thinking it might be inappropriate with Matt around, but Hannah assured me that it was fine. With a deep breath, I started to apply the oil, my hands gliding over Lynne's smooth skin.

Lynne sighed contentedly as I massaged the oil into her back. I was surprised to find that she was quite muscular and toned, and I could feel the strength in her muscles under my hands. Despite my reservations, I found myself enjoying the sensation of touching her skin.

"Take your time, Tim," Lynne said. "My back muscles are really tight from my workout yesterday."

I nodded, my hands moving slowly as I worked the oil into Lynne's skin. I felt her muscles relaxing under my touch and realized I was enjoying this.

Hannah watched from the other lounge chair, a small smile playing at the corners of her lips. I could feel her eyes on me but didn't dare look up. Instead, I focused on the task, massaging the oil into my mother-in-law's back and shoulders, then down her legs.

As I massaged my mother-in-law's legs, I was surprised to see them slowly spread apart.

"Don't forget to get my inner thighs," Lynne exclaimed, spreading her legs wide open.

Lynne's raspy voice sent shockwaves through my body. I tried my best to keep my cock from hardening, but it had a mind of its own. Lynne's body felt wonderful underhand, and there was something about her voice that screamed fuck me.

Against my better judgment, I continued to rub the oil into her legs. At this point, I knew my mother-in-law could feel my hard cock pressing against her, but there was no turning back. Lynne's tiny bikini rode up between her smooth pussy lips, making her labia available for the whole world to see.

My mind was racing. I grew increasingly aroused, yet I knew acting on my desires would spell disaster. What was worse was that Hannah seemed to encourage her mother's behavior.

"It looks like Tim is doing a great job, Mom," Hannah commented.

Lynne shot a massive grin at me, "His hands are amazing. You are one lucky girl."



I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I needed to take a moment to myself to regroup.

"Ugh, I think I am done. I have to go use the restroom," I stuttered.

Lynne looked back at me, smiling from ear to ear, "Don't be too long."

I felt a flush rising in my cheeks, and I quickly excused myself, feeling guilty for enjoying the experience.

A few hours later, we all headed inside for dinner. I was relieved to be wearing clothes again, and I couldn't wait to escape to the privacy of the guest room. I was not sure how much more of this I could handle.

After dinner, Matt suggested we watch a movie.

"How does watching Wild Things sound? Hannah that used to be one of your favorites," Matt remarked.

Wild Things was a movie I used to watch a lot when I was younger, but I could never imagine watching an erotic thriller with my parents. The threesome scene alone gave me pause about watching it with my in-laws, but I didn't want to make a fuss and be the odd man out.

I expected to sit on the couch with Hannah and was shocked when she settled into the loveseat with her father.

"Just like old times," Matt gushed, snuggling close to his daughter.

Lynne pulled me down next to her, "I guess that leaves you with me," she said as she laid her head on my shoulder.

As the movie went on, it seemed like Hannah and her Dad cuddled closer and closer together. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Hannah and Matt were being touchy-feely, and it was making me uncomfortable. On the other hand, Lynne seemed to be enjoying it, as she was becoming increasingly flirtatious with me.

"This movie is pretty hot, huh?" Lynne whispered while brushing her leg against mine.

I tried to ignore it and focus on the movie, but my arousal made it increasingly more challenging.

As the movie continued, Lynne traced circles on my chest with her finger. Her touch sent shivers down my spine, drawing me to her. I could feel her breath on my neck, causing my cock to push harder against my shorts.

Suddenly, I felt her hand on my thigh, making me jump in surprise. She giggled and leaned in closer, her hand moving higher up my leg. I didn't know how to react, but I was too shocked to stop her.

I stole a glance at Hannah and Matt, and they were too engrossed in each other to notice what was happening with Lynne and I. Matt's hand was now resting on his daughter's upper thigh, and she was leaning into him, her head on his shoulder. They seemed to be in their own world, oblivious to everything else around them.

I felt a pang of jealousy and confusion. I couldn't understand why Hannah would allow her father to touch her like that. Yet, here I was in the same position with Lynne.

As the movie ended, Hannah stretched as Matt wrapped his arms around her. "That was fun," he said, nuzzling her neck.

I felt sick to my stomach as I watched them, wondering what was happening between them.

And then, Lynne leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, her hand still on my thigh. "You're so cute," she whispered.

I didn't know what to do or say. I felt caught in the middle of something I didn't understand.

I needed to get back to my room and process everything.

"I'm going to turn in," I announced.

"I'm pretty tired too. I'll join you. Good night, Mom and Dad," Hannah said, giving her parents a tight hug.

When we got into our room, I collapsed onto the bed. I felt like I needed to say something to Hannah, but I didn't know how or even what to say.

Finally, I blurted out, "What was going on with your parents?"

Hannah looked down, seemingly ashamed. "What do you mean?" she muttered.

I suddenly felt bad about bringing it up, but her reaction made me even more curious about her folks' behavior.

"Well, your father seemed pretty touchy-feely with you tonight, and I won't even get into how flirty your Mom has been with me all day," I explained.

Hannah burst into tears. I wasn't sure what was happening, but I knew that something I said triggered an avalanche of emotion in her that had been bubbling up for a long time.

I leaned into my wife and cradled her into my arms. "It's going to be okay. Your parents are great. I was just taken aback," I explained, trying to soothe her worries.

Hannah looked me in the eyes, her face streaked with tears. "I need to tell you something. Let me talk, and please don't interrupt before I am done," she pleaded.

"Of course, baby," I calmly replied, wiping the tears from her cheeks.

"I don't know how to tell you this, so I guess I will just come out and say it. I have been sleeping with my parents since the summer between my freshman and sophomore years of college. But I want you to know I haven't slept with them since we met," Hannah explained.

I was shocked and didn't know what to say. I knew something was up, but I could never have imagined my wife telling me she had a sexual relationship with her parents.

"My parents had always taught me that our bodies were nothing to be ashamed of and that we should be comfortable showing them off. I always took that lesson to heart and never thought much about nudity or wearing revealing clothes. Yet, when I returned from college that first summer, I was shocked by how little my parents wore. They had always been slim, but during my year away, they decided to hit the gym and wanted to show off their hard work," Hannah continued.

"But how did that..." I cut in.

"You said you wouldn't interrupt. Let me just get this out. I was a horny nineteen-year-old, and suddenly, I was surrounded by these two hyper-affectionate hotties who were making out all the time in front of me. They weren't just physically affectionate with each other. We were always a touchy-feely family, but suddenly my parent's touch turned me on. I spent that whole summer running up to my room, masturbating, thinking about my folks. I felt sick about myself, but I didn't feel in control," she continued.

As Hannah spoke, I felt my cock harden. I knew it was wrong, but hearing my wife admit to masturbating thinking of her Mom and Dad fucking her turned me on.

Hannah continued her story, "One Saturday night, I was supposed to sleep at a friend's house, but as I got there, she threw up. When I came home, I found my Mom on her knees, sucking my Dad off. I don't know why, but I quickly joined my Mom and took Dad's cock into my mouth for the first time. My parents were shocked but quickly acquest to my joining them. We spent the rest of that summer and every moment we could since then fucking. I ended things with my parents when I met you. I didn't want to take any chance of me playing with them getting in the way of our relationship," Hannah concluded.

My mind was awash with questions. I couldn't believe that Hannah had been intimate with her parents for that many years, and I had no idea. Yet, I couldn't deny how excited hearing her story made me. After a day of being teased by her mother and then hearing how Hanna fucked her parents, I desperately needed relief.

"I will understand if you want a divorce," Hannah muttered.

I pulled Hannah into me and cupped her face. "I would never want to divorce you, Hannah. I love you more than words can explain," I reassuringly said.

"Show me," Hannah purred, pulling me in for a kiss.

Hannah's soft lips nibbled mine as we melted into each other. I ran my tongue around her lips, teasing her. I wanted her to want this as badly as I did.

As my tongue slid past her lips, I reached for her breasts. Through her thin cotton t-shirt, I could feel Hannah's nipples harden against my palm.

Hannah's breath quickened with each passing moment. She reached for my cock and rubbed it over my shorts.

I moaned into my wife's mouth as her fingers traced the outline of my hard-on.

"That feels amazing," I breathed.

She slinked down beside me while pulling my shorts off my body.

"It is about to feel even better," she uttered before twirling her wet tongue around my dripping cock.

My hips jolted forward due to the overwhelming sensation of my wife's skilled tongue.

"Are you this hard because of me?" she paused for a second, licking up and down my shaft, looking me in the eyes, "or is it because of my hot slutty Mommy?" she moaned, taking my cock deep down her throat.

If she kept this up, I knew I wouldn't last long.

"I need to fuck you," I said, grabbing and tossing her on the bed.

"Ooh, I like this side of you," Hannah grinned while ripping off her clothes.

I tore off my shirt and pulled her to the edge of the bed.

While Hannah and I usually loved taking our time, we both desperately needed to cum.

I ran my cock up and down Hannah soaking wet cunt.

"Stop fucking teasing me. I need you inside me," Hannah yelled, wrapping her legs around me and pulling me on top of her.

I took hold of my cock and slowly slid it inside my wife.

"Yes," Hannah yelped as I pushed my cock deeper inside her wet cunt.

I kissed Hannah lovingly before nestling my head into her shoulder.

Hannah ground her hips into mine as I thrust my cock into her. Her wet warm pussy gripped my cock, pulling me deeper into her with every thrust.

I moved my hips in circles rubbing my pubic bone against Hannah's clit.

"Oh, don't stop," Hannah screamed into my ear.

Hannah's nails dug into my back as the force of her hips meeting mine increased. I could tell she was close, and I did my best to keep up with her pace.

"I'm going to cum. I want you to cum with me," Hannah begged.

Suddenly I felt a wave of wetness erupt around my cock as Hannah moaned loudly.

Hannah's pussy exploded all over my cock, as I continued to fuck her hard. I felt an animalistic urge to plow my wife's cunt.

"Yes! Fuck me hard. Take me. Fuck me like the slut I am," Hannah moaned.

I pumped my cock into her, our skin slapping together, as I finally came hard.

As we lay there, coming down from our orgasms, Hannah leaned over onto my chest. Hannah's piercing blue eyes felt like they were looking straight into my soul.

"I know this is a lot to ask, but I want you to at least think about it. It would mean the world to me if you would have sex with me and my parents," Hannah admitted.

I didn't know what to say. I could see the love in Hannah's eyes, and I knew this meant a lot to her.

I would be lying if the thought of fucking Lynne didn't appeal to me. She was hot and clearly was interested in me. Yet, I never imagined seeing Hannah fuck another man, let alone her father.

An image of Hannah riding her father's cock, moaning, "Daddy," filled my mind, causing my own cock to harden despite having just cum. My body was reacting in a way I never expected. I let my imagination go wild. I pictured sweat dripping down Hannah's chest, her shimmering breasts bouncing up and down while she rode her father.

I realized that I wanted to make my new fantasy a reality.

"Hannah..." I began to say before she put her fingers on my lips and stopped me from continuing.

"I don't want an answer tonight. Please sleep on it. We can talk about it in the morning," Hannah insisted.

Hannah snuggled into my chest and quickly drifted off to sleep. I lay there, thinking about how much our life was about to change as sleep eventually overtook me.

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling the sun's warmth on my face. The gentle rays shone through the window, illuminating the room and casting a soft glow on Hannah, who was snuggled up close to me. I smiled as I gazed at her sleeping face, feeling a sense of contentment wash over me.

I wrapped my arm around her, pulling her closer as she nestled her head into my chest. I could feel the steady rise and fall of her breathing, and it was comforting to know that she was right there with me.

"Good morning, beautiful," I whispered, planting a kiss on the top of her head.

Hannah stirred, her eyes fluttering open as she gazed up at me with her deep blue eyes. A smile spread across her face as she snuggled in closer.

"Good morning, my love," she murmured, her voice soft and sweet.

I looked down at her, feeling my heart swell with love. "I love you," I said, feeling overwhelmed with emotion.

Hannah's eyes lit up, and she reached up to cup my face in her hands. "I love you too, Tim," she warmly said.

I leaned in to kiss her, feeling the softness of her lips against mine. It was a simple gesture, but after last night it was important to me that she knew I loved her just as much as I ever did.

The news of last night was a lot to digest, yet somehow knowing what I did now made me feel closer to my wife than ever before. It was as if the final piece of the Hannah puzzle was put in place.

I slid my hand through Hannah's messy blonde locks. "I want to join you and your parents in bed," I told her. "I need to see you fucking your parents."

Hannah hugged me tight and kissed me. "I love you, Tim. You won't regret this," Hannah gushed.

We made our way to the kitchen, both desperate for coffee. What we found there was shocking for both of us.

Lynne was sitting at the table with her robe wide open. My mother-in-law's tits were on full display. My heart beat in my chest as I took in Lynne's outstanding breasts. It was hard not to think about the previous night's revelations while looking at the beautiful woman before me.

"Mom," Hannah called out, trying to get her Mom to cover up.

"Oh, stop being such a prude. They are just breasts," Lynne retorted, pulling her robe closed for her daughter's comfort.

They were just breasts, but they were also some of the most amazing tits I had ever seen. Images of Hannah sucking on her Mom's nipples flooded my mind. My cock hardened in my trunks, begging for attention.

"We were thinking of going for a swim. Would you like to join us, Mom?" Hannah asked.

grenefire
grenefire
768 Followers