In-Law Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not to be outdone by her daughter, Lynne got on her knees and twirled her tongue around my cock-head, before taking me into her mouth. While her technique differed from her daughter's, her mouth felt just as superb.

I couldn't believe what I was experiencing. The sound of cock-sucking filled my ears. I looked to my left and saw Hannah taking her father deeper down her throat. She clearly learned her deep-throating skills from her mother because Lynne was doing the same to me.

Lynne's warm, wet mouth felt spectacular around my cock. Her lips gripped my dick as she moved up and down my swollen member.

"If you don't stop, I'm going to cum," I pleaded, looking Lynne in her big brown eyes.

Hannah momentarily pulled off of her father's cock. "Don't you dare stop, Mommy! Make my husband come in your mouth," Hannah commanded.

That was all the encouragement Lynne needed. Hannah and her Mom picked up their pace as Matt, and I groaned in delight.

"I'm going to cum down my daughter's slutty throat," Matt screamed as his body got ridged.

I tried my best to hold off cumming, but hearing Matt orgasm was too much for me. I joined my father-in-law and released a well of cum down his wife's throat.

What happened next blew my mind. Hannah kissed her mother, their cum covered tongues sliding into each other's greedy mouths as they shared their husband's cum.

It was an utterly depraved moment that I never imagined my wife being a part of, but as I watched mother and daughter make out, swapping cum, I realized I had never felt this turned on before.

Hannah turned to her father and me and said, "Why don't you two take a moment to rest. I think Mommy needs some attention."

"I want you to ride my face, Mommy," Hannah instructed Lynne as she laid on her back.

Without saying a word, Lynne hovered over Hannah's face. With the flat of her tongue, Hannah spread her mother's labia apart. Lynne's wet lips were practically dripping. She braced herself, holding and playing with Hannah's tits for leverage.

Matt and I stared, watching his daughter's tongue lick up and down his wife's drenched pussy.

"Hannah, you are such a dirty mother fucker. Eat Mommy's cunt," Lynne yelled.

Hannah twirled her tongue around her mother's clit, as she sucked it gently between her lips. Lynne's hips bucked against her daughter's face, causing her pussy juices to drip down Hannah's chin.

Lynne reached forward, spreading her daughter's pussy open while beckoning Matt to them. Matt's cock was hard again, and as he approached his wife and daughter, he spit into his hand and rubbed his saliva into his cock, lubing it up.

"Come here, Tim," Lynne called out between moans.

I joined the three of them on the bed.

"Watch this," Lynne instructed as she drew her husband's cock into their daughter.

Matt's thick cock split open his daughter's velvety pussy.

"Oh, Daddy," Hannah cried out into her mother's cunt.

I was overcome with lust watching my wife fuck her parents. I licked my palm and stroked my cock, massaging the underside of my cock-head with each pass.

Lynne saw what I was doing and signaled for me to come to her. As I approached her, Lynne bent down, reached forward, and pulled me into her mouth.

"Suck my cock," I begged as we completed the familial fuck chain.

The room stunk of sex. Matt gripped Hannah's thighs, burying his dick deep into her pussy. The sound of skin slapping filled my ears. Matt looked like he was in heaven as he thrust his cock into his daughter.

Hannah tapped her mother's thigh, indicating that she should get up. Lynne dismounted her daughter's face before getting on all fours.

I knew just what Lynne wanted. I grabbed Lynne by the hips and plunged my dick deep inside her.

"Hannah, I had no idea you were hiding such a stud from me," she grunted, pushing back against my cock.

I reached around Lynne's hips, rubbing her clit slowly while plunging my cock in and out of her cunt.

Hannah's deep blue eyes met mine. She smiled at me, mouthing that she loved me.

"I love you too," I mouthed back while continuing to fuck her Mom.

Matt kissed his daughter's glistening forehead before nestling into her neck. Hannah ground her hips into her father, meeting his every thrust.

Lynne pulled Hannah in for a kiss. Their lips smacked together as they moaned into each other's mouths.

I played with Lynne heaving tits, teasing and twisting her nipples as I ravaged her body with my meaty cock.

Lynne grunted like a woman out of control. "I'm going to cum all over your husband's cock," she bellowed.

Her pussy gripped my dick, soaking it in her juices. Lynne tapped my hip, indicating that she needed a break. I pulled my cock from her sensitive cunt and brought it to my wife's lips.

Hannah took my cum covered dick into her mouth, sucking and licking off all of her mother's juices.

As Hannah continued to suck me off, Matt pulled Hannah's legs over his shoulder's sinking his cock deeper into his daughter. He clutched her thighs, pulling her into his sweat cover body.

I could tell by looking at him that he was close. "Fill your daughter's cunt with your cum, Matt," I shouted.

Matt's body contorted as he plunged his cock deep into Hannah one last time, filling his daughter with every last drop of his seed before pulling out his now limp dick.

Lynne took her husband by the hand, pulling Matt close to her. She bent over and quickly licked his cock clean of their daughter's juices before kissing him lovingly.

My eyes met Hannah's as she gestured for me to come to her.

"Make love to me," Hannah requested.

I could tell that it was important to her that I "reclaim her" after her father came inside her. I ran my cock up and down her already well fucked pussy before penetrating her cum filled cunt. I didn't know what to expect, but Hannah's pussy felt incredible, filled with her father's sticky seed.

Hannah and I kissed while we cradled each other's bodies. I gazed into Hannah's piercing blue eyes as I made circles with my hips, lightly grinding my pelvic bone into her engorged clit. Hannah met my every thrust while she dug her nails into my back.

We were both covered in sweat, making our bodies glide over one another effortlessly.

"I am going to cum, Tim," Hannah whispered sweetly.

She moaned softly, pulling me close as an orgasm ripped through her.

Her wet pussy gripped my cock, sending a surge of pleasure throughout my body. I knew it wouldn't be long now, so I kissed Hannah one last time before thrusting into her.

"Fuck me, Tim. Cum inside me. I need you to fill my pussy with your cum. Reclaim me from my father," Hannah crowed.

That was all I needed. I pushed my cock as deep as I could inside my wife's cunt and filled her with my seed.

I had never cum so much in my life. Hannah kissed me deeply, her lips consuming mine, while I filled her pussy.

Exhausted, I rolled onto the bed and collapsed beside my wife. A combination of my and her father's cum dripped out of Hannah's cunt, soaking the bed beneath her.

The four of us cuddled together before drifting to sleep. I woke up a couple of hours later. Everyone else was still napping, so I snuck outside to the patio. Sitting in the serene environment, I couldn't believe what had just transpired.

Moments later, Hannah sat down beside me, still naked. She leaned her head against my shoulder and looked up at me lovingly.

"Thank you for that," she grinned.

"I love you," I responded, amazed at how much had changed in just a few days, "I can't wait to see what the rest of the week has in store."