All Comments on 'In Laws In Charge'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmeralmost 18 years ago
WOW

Mother and and her slut daughter both together - can't wait.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 18 years ago
Between the cheating, the incest, and the lesbian

bondage, this was a guilty pleasure. Well, the cheating was the guilty part. The rest was a pleasure. I didn't care for the husband's mousy, weak approach to the marriage or his failure to confront his wife, but it was still hot! It would have been more realistic had he made some move to announce himself, but I suppose that he will at some point. I just hope that he asserts himself in the sequel, and finds his balls at last, instead of being cuckold. Then again, that's a personal opinion. All in all, it was still a steamy tale of lesbian, in-law fun. The title and description certainly caught my eye, as did the story itself. I'll give this one 5 points for overall heat as a stroke story. It doesn't deserve to be judged for its moral or ethical issues, after all. It was a solid stroke story, with plenty of sensuality and suspense (like the last part about the mother being involved too).

I will mention this one on the AH Review Thread.

TheDarkCloudTheDarkCloudalmost 18 years agoAuthor
To The sender of this feedback

"This is such a great piece that I've read it twice in two days. Please don't make us wait until next Wednesday!! I'm old with a bad ticker and want to be sure I get all the fun the world has to offer afore I go."

Don't worry there are further parts to this story coming but you'll have to be a bit patient, but they will come and all comments and suggestions are more than welcome.

thedarkcloud

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot

thats one hot story loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous