All Comments on 'In-Laws Outlawed'

by FamilyGuy1963

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Wow, Intense

I certainly did not expect that. Very interesting take on a loving wife incest story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice, the bitch and her brainless family got destroyed well played

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Too short. Needed more, but loved the ending.

Gave it five stars.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago

Ignoring the incest, I wounded how many ex husbands have fantasized about doing that at their ex-wife’s next wedding?

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

Now that's a different cheating wife tale. Not sure I enjoyed it but it was different.

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Writing skills were fine, but I had to give it a 1 star anyway as the plot stole front and center. What are we supposed to think of this cement-between the ears male or the uneducated scriptwriter who doesn't know that adultery is not grounds for divorce anywhere in the English speaking world and the term co-respondent has not been uttered in a law court since the 1960's. It is fine to hate the notion of incest, and understandable to want to get unmarried quickly to a woman who is into it. Just do that.

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 3 years ago

Nicely tied up, with a burn at the altar.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

uhm shouldn´t they be in jail

"Divorce the cheating slut's ass for adultery and cite your husband as the co-respondent. That should get tongues working."

- I guessed he went to file a complaint with the police; in court there would be questions, investigations and jailtime for them incestous fuckers

looking4itlooking4itabout 3 years ago

Brad? Don? Seriously? This story isn’t even a page and you screwed up character names.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

A very nice story in a nutshell. Maybe you could have provided a little more background information. Is incest not a problem for the law in your country?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ridiculous premise.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

Well that was weird. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked it but I think I needed more at the confrontation. All she says is that at some time her parents taught her how to make love. Why? Why would she think that was normal and why would she continue.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

"Kay Beaumont and I were married a year after we first met." - Why not just say "Kay?"

/

She was a Supply Officer in the Navy, but could only get a job as a receptionist?

/

"despite in every case being married, couldn't keep their hands off her." - I wasn't aware that being married was proof against being a pussy hound!

/

"blonde with a figure that screamed "fuck me"; no wonder she had faced so many sexual harassments episodes." - God is that a sexist remark! That's like blaming a rape victim for wearing sexy clothes.

/

"I'd like to meet this girl who can turn my son's head!" - It doesn't seem like that's so hard to do.

/

Why do they hide their nakedness from their husbands and say, "It's not what you think," when it's obvious that it is?

/

"We didn't mean for you to find out." - Duh!

/

"since Kay is my daughter it's not cheating when I fuck her; we're just expressing normal father/daughter love." - "Normal father/daughter love?" And it's cheating if she's fucking ANYONE other than her husband without his permission.

/

"Is there no forgiveness in your heart?" - In order for there to be a CHANCE of forgiveness, there has to be repentance,and I don't see that here - they seem to think that everything is just peachy.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Solid story - little light in details, buildup, but I liked it. 4*

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 3 years ago

Ha. A tad extreme but easily understandable. I enjoyed this scenario. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Unrealistic but would be fun to see if he countered by posion or killing or somehow fil dick gets cut off or broken and he fucks her and thr mother from then on which destroys the wife and thr father feeling humiliated. While the occasional affair since they didn't care about him.when it started.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

Wow that was different.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyabout 3 years ago

Who says there aren’t any original BRB stories? Thanks and 5* from me.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 3 years ago

Short and not so sweet. Why bother getting married, seems like that's a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

To Odiousier. Adultery is recognized as grounds for divorce in some U.S. States, specifically Georgia. As for an incestuous relationship between consenting adults, sick, but criminal?

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3about 3 years ago

@Odiouser, until the Divorce, Dissolution and Separation Act 2020 goes into effect later this year Adultery is still a divorce option in England (Kay does call Carolyn "Mummy"), and the term co-respondent seems to still be in use as well.

For the actual story... It seems like they decided to get married after one night of great sex. No real relationship seems to have been formed at all. Then the MC is somehow allowed to be at the wedding of his ex knowing what he knows? I'm not buying that. It doesn't seem like Kay really loved Andy at all considering she's marrying a new guy with daddy's sperm running down her legs - it just seems to be her kink.

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

There was another story similar to this where the husbands MOTHER was also fucking his father in law, anyone remember that title?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Over the top. Too bad. If you'd toned it down a bit, you might have had a story. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
3rd time same story without finish.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This one is so bad it's comedic. It gets an extra star for being inadvertently humorous.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

Saving Brian from being the next sucker was a nice service to society. Commenters below cited that legally he couldn't do what he wanted in England. However, he could tell everyone he knew, that knew her, that knew the in-laws and Don's clients what a disgusting family they were and what they had done.

Don's business would have dried up quickly. He certainly would not have had the money to pay for her next wedding. Or much of anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What was that? A no-brainer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Crazy plot. But the post divorce BTB was just perfect!

PeelercrabPeelercrababout 3 years ago

I always liked dogs. I do not like sick puppies. Obviously the soldiers hitting on her could see through the guise. I remember one time a real story about a friend catching his father with his girlfriend. I remember telling my dad about it and what I would have done if it were me. A daughter in law is one thing but your own daughter crosses all lines of decency.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Looking4it, you must learn to read, small boy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really, that is a pretty bad story. I doubt that would ever happen and a second time no less.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Odious,

My clients would be surprised to hear that adultery isn't a cause for divorce (it is). The people served as co-respondents would also be surprised. In 33 states in the US and in the UK adultery is grounds for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sorry, didn’t do anything for me. No real story, no characters of note.

Probably with a great deal of fleshing out and some context it might garner some interest.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 3 years ago
Excellent!

Great BTB story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Short. And very unimaginative.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Great story, just too got damned short.

Also, if he named the father and mother as co respondents in the divorce as he said he was going to do, why were they not arrested. They were sooo blatant, their would have to be an investigation. Lives ruined by the authorities and media attention

I might add the father must be a tank, he recovered so quickly from the SILs attack. Ever been savagely whacked in the balls several times?

You do not recover that quickly.

This needs another chapter to explain more.

Scores 4/5

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468about 3 years ago

3*

Very average story.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleabout 3 years ago

Appalling and ought to be sanctionable by the admins. The writer is just posting incest stories in LW.

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

That is one story that needed to be a lot longer.

It was good but way too short.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Story would have been more fun, if it were a bit longer and the parents weren't so over the top morons.

The whole "She's not a slut," Don jumped into the conversation again, "since Kay is my daughter it's not cheating when I fuck her; we're just expressing normal father/daughter love." I get it, its a Trump supporting family and this type of thing is the norm, but it would have been better if it played out a bit more with them being slightly grounded, intellectually wise.

And the constant use of the phrase "creamy white cum" just felt..................odd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

stupid

C_frommnC_frommnabout 3 years ago

I liked the fact he threw them Out. But also that he stood when asked if anyone had anything to say.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 3 years ago

? what was the point in that story? i mean i didnt even have enough detail to be a wack-off piece i dont get it it seem like a plot to a story but u failed to actually write the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You would think a family that fucked up would exhibit other behaviors and character traits that would make them unappealing, weird. She just needs to find a sucker outside of her ex husband's reach. Wonder why she even wants to get married.?

Thanks for the effort.

bruce22bruce22about 3 years ago

More then a bit over the top but still entertaining.

NorthernGuy16NorthernGuy16about 3 years ago

Sorry but I was not impressed at all.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

That was a little different type of cheating wife story, as well as my first incest BTB. Great ending though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I can imagine these writers who write these lame BTB stories, sitting at the computers and their tiny peckers getting harder and harder as they write, shaking with excitement as they imagine themselves as the main character getting revenge on whatever woman did them wrong in real life. Its really very sad that this is the only way they can get off. Years of therapy are in their future.

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredabout 3 years ago

Odiouser is blatantly wrong with his belief that adultery is not grounds anywhere in the English speaking world. Do some research before you flame things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I don't know what to say but I will give you ***

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago

great story, Ignore all the anger cuckold. Just about all of them would love to be a WACC son in law.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If you go to www,Gov.uk/divorce you will discover that in the UK you can sue for divorce on the grounds of adultery, desertion, separation of 2 years with consent or 5 years without, unreasonable behaviour (physical, verbal, drinking, drugs and even not paying for share of living expenses).

Don't criticise what you don't know.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 3 years ago

'Was fine.

As a lot have said previously, way too short to make much of an impact, though.

Honestly, the MC's BTB could have been way worst, given the circonstances.

But, bottom line: at least he didn't take back the slut.

BTW, gotta love Kay going through the standard 'Cheater Caught', but, really, is there really a justifiable way to EXPLAINED why a grown, married woman is having with her own parents? If there is, please leave your answer in the comment section - inquiring minds are intrigued at knowing is there's a genuinely good explanation to such an action... other than pure depravity, of course.

Not bad. Not much else to say. Thanks for the share.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Decent tale, though 'suspension of disbelief' was turned up to about 8. Cheeky to wear white for your second wedding when your own father was the correspondent in your divorce!

mainer42mainer42about 3 years ago

I just like the way the man stood his ground. The ending a bit over the top but a good read

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 3 years ago

Good story if a bit abrupt. Not expecting a novel or anything mind you but definitely a story that could do with some fleshing out or a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love it when the husband keeps tabs and never lets her ruin another man.

DhamakaDhamakaover 2 years ago

Kind of funny dialogues but good ones

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm really not sure what that was supposed to be. Different strokes as they say.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - a really sick story

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

Disturbing story, but a good burn.

groomleadergroomleaderalmost 2 years ago

Powerful story, really packs a punch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As usual Odi is a stupid moron who proves once again he is wrong about most things.

Adultery is still allowed to be named in divorce filings in a majority of states in the US. Last I checked...English is the official language of the 50 states?

God...how does it feel to be such an idiot...and have it proven over and over again?

Leave it to him to try and put spin on an incest cheating story...as if anything short of divorce naming adultery and publicly shaming ex-wife and her parents for the incest is the right way to go...

Almost like he would have favored the MC not getting so upset about finding his wife fucking hero and dad...

Shit Odi...should he have just jumped right in with the family and not gotten so upset at getting sloppy seconds from his FIL from his wife and MIL?

Or maybe Odi would have been more interested in jumping in as the fluffer for his FIL...warming him up to fuck the women while he beats off in the corner? That sounds more like his speed.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

“It’s just normal father-daughter love” is one of the best excuses for cheating that I’ve ever read. Anonymous is right, Odiouser will excuse anything that includes cuckolding or unpunished cheating.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Now that needed to be a longer story, a way longer story. What a shame it was so short it was just starting to get real good. You could have done so much with this story.

5/5

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 1 year ago

Yes that's perfect.

This is the Perfect lesson for people who think Incest is ok.

Incest IS a Taboo for reasons like this.

Otherwise Incest wouldn't be a Taboo, it prevents unnecessary conflicts and Heartbreaks.

But people are too much horny and Stupid to see that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Does the UK not have laws against incest? Why were they not put into prison?!?

ZK

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Oh I loved this, so sharp and so to the point, that ending was so good so unexpected

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

"Remember the last time you tried to "deal" with me; it took nearly a month for your genitalia to get back to normal."

- Did they, though? Because, the way you wrote it, MC pummeled his face, cock, and balls, landing multiple blows on them, but five minutes later he was perfectly fine running around the house.

Other than that, really nice tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

1) Who is Brad?

2) Sexual intercourse between father and daughter is not a 'normal expression of father/daughter love', it is a depraved expression of sexual degeneracy, yet it doesn't occur to the MC to point this out when father in law tries to defend the family's behaviour.

3) How has their behaviour not become common knowledge and how have they escaped prosecution for their crimes?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If I discovered that my wife was involved in a menage a trois with her parents the shock would be cataclysmic: far too much so for me to be doing mathematical calculations as to how many times they'd fucked each other. What the hell is that nonsense all about? What difference does it make whether they've done it 73 times, 139 times or 453 times? The nett result is still the same. At least have your MC get angry about the things he should be angry about.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It's an ok story. With the description of the father as a former heavy weight boxer, I really don't get how the groom was able to interrupt the wedding. "I don't think you want to do this. Remember the last time you tried to "deal" with me; last time he caught the father from behind and in coital bliss. Face to face pops would have whooped his ass pretty cleanly I think as a trained boxer with a good amount of size. That punching power doesn't go away with age

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Maybe I'm a bit slow. But, I was under the impression that incest was illegal in most countries.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon18 days ago

I've read a lot of stories on here that read like they were written by a meth-addicted monkey drunk off their third 8 ball of the day.

This tops them all. Incoherent, babbling drivel that gave me a migraine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFamilyGuy1963@FamilyGuy1963
Started as a reader on website. Thanks to all those who have read my works so far. I appreciate all the positive reactions and ignore the "nay-sayers." Life's too short to worry about those who need, psychologically, to find fault or bitch about everything. If you don't like...

SIMILAR Stories